• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

21_Blast off

'* Vroom! Vroom, vroom, vroom! * 'Chainsaw was at full capacity. Golden Wolfy looked at Wolfy and hit him in the back of the head. "You're right. A little bit exaggerated." Wolfy said, throwing the chainsaw back. This, in turn, began to work at full speed and drove away far outside the city. I looked at them confused.

"Forgive us for Ghost, but Wolfy is already so." Golden Wolfy said. Then he reached out to me. "I am Golden Wolfy." He said. I hesitantly gave his hand, and Golden Wolfy shook me as much as Applejack did with Twilight. "And this one madman who had a chainsaw, is Wolfy." He said, pointing to Wolfy.

"Sup". Wolfy said, while using the phone. Golden Wolfy rolled his eyes and looked at me, letting go of my hand.

"According to our boss, you are able to overcome Dron and therefore sent us to you. You are officially invited to rebellion 'Golden Boy'." Golden Wolfy said. I looked at him, then at Wolfy, and then at the girls. I could see that they want to know something more. How? We just made gestures.

"Who exactly is your boss?" I asked. Golden Wolfy looked on Wolfy and nodded. Wolfy did the same for the Golden Wolfy. Golden Wolfy returned this movement. Wolfy did the same. Golden Wolfy repeated movement. Wolfy also repeated movement. Suddenly Golden Wolfy nodded. Warning! Wolfy nodded to the Golden Wolfy. Surprisingly Golden Wolfy returned movement. Wolfy also did it. Surprise! Golden Wolfy nodded. Oh my God! What action. Wolfy nodded to the Golden Wolfy. "Very interesting, but we can get down to business?" I asked. Golden Wolfy and Wolfy started doing the same thing as before. I faceclaw.

"Our boss is ... was a Golden Ghost." Wolfy said, surprising me. I looked at him quizzically.

"Why 'was'?" I asked. Wolfy looked awkward, but Golden Wolfy decided to tell.

"Our boss was killed by Dron, when sheltered a great facility. Wolfy. Do you remember it name?" Golden Wolfy asked. Wolfy denied. '* Snap * "' Damn it. I hope you will remember, but anyway. Do you agree to join us and fight with Dron?"

"I don't know. I think it might be a trap, but I'm not sure." I said with a slight concern.

"Cheer up!" Wolfy shouted, extending his hand. '*Pow!*'. And knocking Golden Wolfy, who fell to the ground unconscious. When I saw it I had the answer.

"This is definitely not a trick." I said, looking at the Golden Wolfy. "Dron thrown to you at the first opportunity." I added with a slight smile. "Alright. I'll join you." I said.

"I'm not sure whether it is a good idea." Twilight said. "It certainly is a trick." She added in a whisper. I looked at her and other girls. They all confirmed.

"I beseech you. Dron servants are better than this." I said, showing Wolfy, who raised the unconscious Golden Wolfy, but he slipped and Wolfy was crushed by the Golden Wolfy. The girls saw it and immediately changed their mind. "I told you."

"You're right. They are more stupid than others with whom you fought." Rainbow said.

"That's good." Wolfy Wolfy Golden said holding Wolfy Golden above the ground. "Now, if you will, we need to return to base and tell the boss. I hope that's all." Wolfy added.

"Wait. How do you want to tell your boss about this, since he is dead?" Rainbow said. I confirmed.

"We managed to regain his soul. He is very weak and doesn't have a body, but somehow he's doing well." Wolfy said.

"You know what? Maybe I can help. I'll try to make him a new body, but I need, what was left of his body. Maybe I can bring him back." I said. Twilight looked at me like I was crazy.

"But how do you revive him?" She asked. I smiled.

"He's animatronic like me. If I can improve myself, then maybe I can fix him." I answered happy. Wolfy clapped his hands.

"It's great. I'll Tell him the great news and will try to provide what you ask." Wolfy said cheerfully wanting to go out, but forgot to go a bit lower, and instead leave the door, he hit over them and fell to the ground unconscious. I faceclaw.


"Do you really think this is a game? No. This is something serious. I need you to ask you is you keep an eye on Ghost for some time." Ortix said during engine repairs. "I can count on you Goldy?" He asked.

"Of course I do. I can not betray a friend." Goldy said.

"That's good." Ortix said cheerfully. "Now go back before the associate." Added.

"He doesn't associate. Last is outside the house. He went to get titanium and gold. I don't know why." Goldy said quietly. Ortix interrupted repair and looked at the Goldy.

"Titanium and gold?" Ortix asked. "I though he took it to heart, to confine such a development." Ortix said wearily. Goldy raised an eyebrow.

"The heart? Dude. He is sly. If you said to take it to heart, it is no wonder that doing these things. He says that there is no heart, but the battery." Goldy said. Ortix shook himself.

"Technically that's true, but if you want something really do, he will find a way to find a clever solution. And if you know what he plans, tell me. I'm kidding. I guessed that he wants to do Iron Man. I watched his films. I just hope it won't do experiments with gamma rays. " Goldy said hopefully looking into the distance.

"May you ware right." Ortix confirmed also looking into the distance.


"Captain." I said. The ceiling hole appeared and captain flew down.

"Yes sir?" BrainBot asked. I looked at him holding claws behind.

"Please report, but in a condensed version." I said. The captain took out his notebook and began to browse.

"Everything seems to be normal, but I advise you to do something with anticommand block, because somehow starts to generate energy. Red energy." He said. I rubbed my chin.

"Thank you, sir. That's all. At ease." I said. The captain saluted, and then flew into the hole, which closed. I started to go to another magazine, and when I found the right door, I walked into the room with anticommand block. Around it sparkled red energy. "Looks like you need to fulfill a wish. Let's see what this time you do." I said, putting my hand on the block. Suddenly, it raised and spread, revealing its nucleus, which in bright gleam changed its size to small. "I'm curious, what has changed." I said to myself out of the room.

= Whatever it was, it doesn't concern you. =

"You're right. Anticommand block grants wishes, but those who speak them. It is possible that everybody could get something." I said. "It doesn't matter. Now I have to do something important. I hope that I won't have any problems."


"I'm ready. But I'm not sure if it's a good idea." Shadow Dron said. Dron rolled his eyes. Then grabbed Shadow Dron and snapped his wire fingers. Before them there was a gap in reality leading to Equestria. "Wait. You can open the breach?" Shadow drone asked. Dron didn't answer, but threw Shadow drones to Equestria.

"The less he knows, the better." Dron said, snapping his fingers, and the gap is closed. Then he turned and took great stuff, revealing a huge array. "WAU. It was a failure. The time pocket. It failed. Chaos. He had failed. Meteorite. it failed! I can not just pull. This time, groove heavy guns." Dron said, snapping his fingers. Right behind him opened up a huge gap, and then you could hear a loud, mechanical roar. "I don't give advice when I'm done." Dron said holding wrench.


"You know Ghost. If you want some help, say it." Goldy said sharpening his sword. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Another sword to collection?" I asked when viewing the Kitt.

"Yes. You know that if you need a sword, it is preferably one that is near." Goldy said, tucking his sword into the closet. I rolled my eyes.

"Anything." I said walking into the room with the parts. I put the wrench on the table and a smooth and rapid movement entered the secret room, so that Goldy not notice.

"Oh. Ghost. There's one more thing." Goldy said, stepping into the room. "Where is he." He asked himself.


"Let's see. More substances and other things." I said, examining the level of stability chamber. "It seems that soon Sweet Dream." I said calmly and pleasantly rubbing glass. Suddenly there was a big shock. "What's going on?" I asked myself. Then I snapped claws and showed up on the outside. I regretted it as soon as big tree hit me.

"Ghost. Nice to see you again." Shadow Dron said, walking over to me. "You know? Now, even if you try to beat me, it still doesn't give advice." He said ominously. I already had a plan. My body started slowly burn.

'Whosh'

"You missed me?" Demon Ghost asked. I rolled my eyes.

"And here is the one that destroyed me. You've not done too much." Shadow Dron said, getting ready to attack. Demon Ghost just waved his claw.

"Oh, you know. Things happen." He said. Then Demon Ghost scored a fireball, but Shadow Dron teleported to the side. But the way his teleportation me a little worried. "Huh. You finally dodged."

"Not only that." Shadow Dron said. Suddenly his fingers shot out white threads that wrapped around the Demon Ghost. "It's glitch time." Shadow Dron said, and for a moment he glitched. Then the rope around the Demon Ghost began to tighten.

"Grha. Stop it!" Demon Ghost shouted in pain. His whole body was slowly crushed. I don't know what to do. > Sorry Ghost, but when I become seriously damaged, you go back to the control, and I'll have to regenerate. <Demon Ghost said. I felt that his body was almost severed. That was the end.

"(But I refused.)"

"What?!"

^ What?! ^

}What?!{

*What?!*

= What ?! =

> What
2> What

~ What ?! ~

'WOSHHHH' Gaster Balster shot straight in Shadow Dron. When the Demon Ghost stood up, he saw that Gaster showed up, and around them were 7 flying hands. "(Maybe I wanted to destroy him and come back, but at least I understood that I am not alone. Ortix still trying to help me. In the end, I can wait a little longer.)" Gaster said. Shadow Dron growled and teleported behind Gaster and fired white thread. One hand flew out of line and created a green shield. Strands wrapped around it and began to squeeze it. Gaster helped to get up Demon Ghost, and I started thinking how to beat Shadow Dron. Suddenly I remembered something.

* Demon Ghost. I have an idea. Replace the bodies near the house. let's say that this idea is a little funky. * I said. Suddenly shield around us burst and thread now to get us caught, but DG used the fire wall to burn them.

> I hope that the teleport works. <DG said.

* Only near the house, but you can manage. * I said. DG was uncertain, but quickly changed his mind and stood near the house. Then he and I exchanged the bodies. Again, I have been together in my body.

"Hey! Shadow Dron! No more running away! Just fight!" I shouted. Shadow Dron turned in my direction. I looked at Gaster and I let him know that I can handle it. He nodded and disappeared.

"I hope you're ready to die. If not, it is better for me." Shadow Dron said with a sickly smile smudged. He reminded me of Chara. I spread my wings and I arose at his height and smiled.

"I am ready to die, but on yours." I said. He laughed and prepared magical attack. I snappedmy fingers, and there was a crackling current of great tension. Shadow drone was confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I smiled even more.

"Ya know. I don't like to use my special atack, because I get power tired after this. But you deserve it." I said. Then I snapped my fingers and around Shadow Dron with a radius flash appeared Ghost Blasters. He quickly prepared a shot, but the Ghost Blasters shot out so fast that Shadow Dron wasn't ready for teleportation. He was wrapped up in a white radius and destroyed dust. "Heh heh heh." I laughed to myself falling down, with 1% power. "Heh. Power tired. Good one." I said with a slight problem. Goldy came out, then came up to me and grabbed me by the leg, and then began to pull me inside.

"Soon you will recharge." Goldy said, sipping coffee.

"Heh heh. I blast him off. Heh heh. This is realy ghostly. Heh heh." I spoke to each other with narrowed eyes and a smile like drunken. Discharging the battery is like being drunk. Or firmly sleepy. "Good night." I say before my battery is dead.


~ Nightmare G. I must warn you. ~ Reason said. Nightmare G smiled.

# Me too. # He said, and from the back, a number of dots apear.


"Mary went to the forest, and there's a big bee pierced through her, and suddenly she died, and her belly flew butterflies that eat everything in its path and nothing is spared, until the whole world exploded." I was talking in my sleep. When someone cleared his throat, I woke up and looked that way. I saw Goldy standing next to me and holds water. Then he handed it to me and left. "Huh?"

= I don't ask. =

* Neither do I. * Said drinking water. I'm not going to question it.

= What now. =

"=)"

= You're scaring me. =

> Me too. <

Comments ( 1 )

Why does this story have so many dislikes? I mean, it can't be that bad, right? ...Right?

Login or register to comment