• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

20_Chill out (or just run)

"Goldy" Have you seen my bow tie? "I asked holding the couch.

"Black or gold terminals?" He asked. I hung up the couch looked at him.

"This black." I replied. Goldy took out a can of beer from the refrigerator and opened it.

"You left it in the workshop." He said and then he drank alcohol.

"Thanks." I said, going to that room. On the table lay a normal, black bow tie. I picked it up and put it in a small box. "All is ready." I said happily. Suddenly, I began to shake and heard the sound of the phone. I took out my phone and I received. "Yes?"

"Ghost. I have a need." Ortix said.

"Go on."

"Would you like to come?" Ortix asked.

"Why?" I asked. Suddenly, I heard the sounds of destruction, more destruction and a lot of swearing. "You wanted to use on me trick from Bioshock?" I asked suspiciously.

"No." Ortix said. "Yes." He admits frankly.

"Why did you want to check it out on me?" I asked.

"Because it is easier to do it on the machine." He replied. I pinched at the place where it should be nasal bridge.

"Just leave me alone. I have a tight schedule." I said wearily. "I have to finish building a Ferrari, which will go to the grand galloping gala, pick up fez from Rarity, fix the TV, look through magazines, mount a transfer of energy and take care of ghostadroll." I said. Ortix listened carefully to everything. "But in the first place is to ensure kowalencis." I added gravely.

"It's just the usual flowers." Ortix said without interest.

"Do not." I told in demonic and deep voice.

"Ok! Ok!" He said quickly. I calmed down.

"Sorry. Sometimes, as I have." I said apologetically. "So what? I'll see you later?" I asked.

"Bye-bye!" Ortix said quickly and hung up. I shrugged my shoulders and hide the phone.

"Ghost. I'm going to the store. You want something?" Goldy said. My jaw dropped to the ground. "What?" He asked.

"For the first time in you life, you want to go to the store. I am finally proud of you." I said happily. "I think that Luna has a good effect on you." I added. Goldy raised an eyebrow.

"What ?! I don't know what you mean." He said nervously. I looked at him with lowered eyebrows.

"Oh well, you know. Do you think Green Ghost don't told me." I said with a nagging tone. Goldy started to sweat, which is a miracle, because he is a machine.

"I ... uhh ... yhh." Goldy was very nervous. "I have to go!" He said running out on the outside. I chuckled.

"At least I know that I can do all living beings." I said happily.

= I don't want to say anything, but the power Ferrari is unstable and soon the whole Ponyville become a great crater. =

"Oh dang!" I shouted, running to the garage.


"When are you going to leave?" Dron asked, arms crossed behind his back. Shadow Ghost ceased to pick between his teeth and looked at him.

"I can even now." He answered. Dron looked at him angry.

"So what are you waiting for?" He asked. He grabbed him and shoved. Then he founded his hat. "Go!" He said pushing him out straight into a dust storm. "Don't come back until he doesn't defeat or he kick you ass!" Dron shouted and slammed the door. "I just can not." Dron said, leaning against the door. Shadow Dron patted him on the shoulder.

"Sometimes it is. Once in the car. Once behind the car." He said quietly. Dron looked at him angry.

"What are you doing ?! back to the chamber and get back into shape!" He shouted pushing him.

"Definitely behind the car." Shadow Dron said firmly.


"I know how it is? Sometimes you have to do great things to be famous, and sometimes just to play games and talk a lot to be popular." I said. Rainbow nodded. "I almost don't cling to fame, but all I want is some attention. Not too much and not too little. Do you understand?"

"Of course. I want to be very famous as a member of Wonderbolts, but I have to practice a lot. It is always better to be in good shape than ever." Rainbow said, and then I gently prodded.

"Hehe. It always helps." I said. As we walked, I heard a strange sound. It came from the alley. "Uh. I always wonder why the bad guys always attack from the dark alleys." I said. Suddenly my way clutch shot. I avoided it and looked into the alley. "What the ?!" I asked surprised, but I was hit by another claw.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Rainbow screamed. Suddenly from the alley fired around with ... a hundred claws ?! Suddenly they stopped, and one after another guided in our direction.

"Uh oh. Maybe you'd better run!" I yelled grabbing Rainbow and avoiding claws. "Stay here." I said.

"Never! I will fight." Rainbow said. I looked at her with red eyes and flames dancing around my claws. But I clenched my hands and I stopped DG before release. At the moment it would be a greater concern for the Rainbow.

"Okay, but you have to attack hammered claws and avoid approaching." I said angrily.

"Watch out!" Rainbow yelled pushing me aside, and the claws hit very hard.

"It was close." I said. Then I looked toward the alley. "Show up and fight like a man!" I shouted. Rainbow confirmed.

"Heheheheh. You really want this? Well. I will fulfill your request." Answered a familiar voice, but why I knew him? Suddenly, all claws retracted into the alley. Then, what I saw made me lost my words. From the alley went Shadow Ghost. "Nice to see you. How long has it been? I lost my orientation." He said cheerful. "But I didn't come here to talk. I have to do something."

"I think I can guess." I said sarcastically. He laughed. "Rainbow. Leave him to me." I said, full of anger. Rainbow didn't want to, but I gave her a look that says that if someone gets in my way, it would end badly. It worked. "Let's do it the easy way." I said, breaking my claws.

"No." Shadow Ghost said with a vile grin. Then he fired a huge number of claws in me. I jumped and quickly shot back with my wings.

"Pretty good move." I said, but I was hit from behind. Shadow Ghost came up to me.

"You think?" He asked jokingly. I have used the distraction to have run him through. He looked at the place in which he was hit. "Oh." He said, and then blew black smoke.

"That was easy." I said. Suddenly I was caught and thrown into the wall, which in turn broke. "What ?!"

"You think you beat me like the others? You realy are an idiot." Shadow Ghost said, hovering above the ground. From his costume, coming out dark energy, which caused a strange chill inside me.

* Dg. You have my permission. I trust you. "I said resignedly. I felt like my body burst into flames.


^ No. No! NO! I should get out! What did he do?! My shall always work! ^ He shouted angry Bill.


Demon Ghost pov

"Hello Shadow Ghost. Nice to see you." I said with a little humor. He shrugged.

"I can see that Ghost is a coward, since transformed into places with you." Shadow Ghost said slyly. I threw it aside. Ghost too.

"Me and Ghost don't care." I said cheerfully. He looked unhappy, but smile again.

"Well." He said. Suddenly Talons Shadow Ghost burned dark flame, and with that he fired a beam at me.

"I think you like to know ... Ugh." I was interrupted when the dark beam pierced me through the wall. "What?" I asked confused.

"You see. Shadow Dron it was pure shadow. I am dark energy, and the energy and fire have something in common. I am able to hurt you." He said badly. I got up to his feet and shot him my fire. "Pathetic." He said, amused. "You can not hurt me. What do you think? Why?" Shadow Ghost asked. My eyes widened. He is a dark fire. This means that he sucks my property.

"God dammit." I said and started to run.

* What do you think ?! You had to beat him, not run away from him! * Ghost shouted in my head.

>Don't you understand? He absorbs my energy. This means that the more he gets shot, the more will be stronger. <I said, fleeing. > I don't know about you, but I will withdraw. <I said. My flames began to fade, and my whole body began to change. > I gave access to just anyone. <I added.

*WHAT?!*


Green Ghost pov.

"Oh. That was unexpected." I said, looking at my body.

* Green Ghost ?! Why him?! *

> I said, it's random! <

}Don't argue. I beat him in a simple way. {I said proudly. Both of them began to shout that we gonna die.

"Someone new? It doesn't matter. I destroy you in anyway." Shadow Ghost said firing radius. But he missed.

"It was close pardner." I said with a cowboy hat and marshmalows on stick. "Next time you think about when you shoot the sheriff." I said, showing a badge. He was confused.

"What?" He asked with a twisted face. I took off a wave of my costume and looked at him with a monocle and a cylinder.

"Ahm. Dear sir. If you don't know, I'm the Green Ghost. I am responsible for the fun and madness. This is my power. I am weird and stuff." I said I took off my hat and walked to it.

"What?!" He was more confused.

"Don't understand something?" I asked from behind him, he jumped back and looked at me. Then he wanted to hit me, but I tripped him and he stumbled and fell into the wall making a hole in his shape.

"Something is wrong?" I asked peering into the hole. I jumped to the side and Shadow Ghost flew in front of me, but stopped on the opposite side of the street. Then he turned toward me. I ate a banana and calmly looked at him with a smile.

"Grhhhaaaaa" He shouted, running toward me. I dropped the banana and accepted the attitude of the famous boxer. I had also boxing gloves.

"Come on." I said. When he was very close, I jumped aside and Shadow Ghost stepped on a banana peel and slipped bumping into the garbage bin. "Dirty work, it's definitely your domain." I said. He removed his basket and threw it at me. I grabbed it and I throw it back, then I took out a hammer and hit the bucket. This caused the Shadow Ghost began to shake and could not stop. "Just enough?" I asked hopefully. Shadow Ghost suddenly changed into a dark smoke and returned to his body. He looked really angry.

"Enough of that!" He shouted, running toward me. I waited holding a piece of cloth. "Nghaaaaaa!"

"Ole." I said, waving the material and overshoot the side. Behind me came compressor gas particles. Shadow Ghost tried to stop, but it was too late. He rushed to the machine and tried change to smoke to escape, but the machine sucked him. I stood on the other side of the machine and took out a glass cylinder filled with dark smoke. "You're not as strong when you smoke, do you?" I asked annoyingly. Then I tossed cylinder and snapped claws. I opened a gap and throw cylinder in a safe place.

"Ok. That was weird." Rainbow said. I looked at her and made a slight bow.

"Always at your service." I said. Then I walked over to the lamp. "And for me it was time to say goodbye so I have. ~" I said with flying colors turning the lamp, and doing something strange.


Ghost pov

I fell on my back, not knowing what had happened. I learned only that if you allow someone to replace me, I know what happens.

"Ghost. Can you tell me what happened?" Rainbow said confused.

"I think even Pinkie Pie is easier to understand than the Green Ghost." I said, getting up. "Let us keep up, as if nothing had happened. Okay?"

"Ok." Rainbow said flying near me. "We better hurry, because Rarity can talk down us, that it will go in the hoof." She added. I agreed.


"Rarity. What is this?" I asked looking at the cylinder. Rarity looked at me.

"You also don't like it honey?" She asked. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I wanted fez, not a cylinder. But I have to admit, that is pretty stylish. I'll take it, but I ordered fez." I said, taking the cylinder and applying it. It was nice to the touch. Wait. I am a machine, and I feel material but my claws made of metal. You know what? Screw it. That's the magic that's all. "What material did you use?" I asked. Rarity was pleased that although I like something, but it wasn't for taking a fez.

"Oh. I use cotton combined with wool." She said. "Such a humble and nice. Especially chose this material because your costume is made of it." She added.

"Heh. Good to know." I said. Then I took off my hat and put it on a hanger. "I'm not an fashion expert ..."

"=You are. =" Jetrex said by the speaker.

"Alright. I am. These dresses are great. Maybe if I can ask Ortix for help, he will probably be able to change girls mind." I said reassuringly. Rarity disagreed.

"No, no, honey. It's not going to be okay. Just introduce the amendment." She said, smiling.

"I would not advise." Goldy said, walking past the window. "It is ruin your opinion." Added. I looked at Rarity, and she was confused. Then I looked at Goldy, who sat on a deck chair next to a tree. I went to the window.

"*Akhem. * Goldy. Would you be kind enough to tell me why you think so?" I asked quietly. Rarity stood next to me interested the whole situation.

"Ortix told me." Goldy said, not moving from his chair.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because you said that you ask him, and he hates that one moment." He answered, then began to drink tea. I looked at Rarity, and then to another room. Then again on the Goldy.

"You tell girls what will happen?" I asked hopefully. Goldy stood up and snapped his fingers. Chair and a cup of tea disappeared and Goldy took off his glasses and put them in the pocket. (Seriously? -_-)

"I will try to explain it very well." Goldy said. I was delighted.

"Ghost. That's okay. I know you mean well." Rarity said. But I wasn't listening.

"I didn't want to say this, but Ortix knows what might happen. He probably saw it many times. And probably know what happens." I said, knowing what might happen. I won't say that I knew what would happen. "Just trust Goldy."

"I can not." Goldy said, walking beside me. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, but shoved it aside.

"Don't change mind?" I asked. Goldy confirmed. "They say it is difficult." I said. "Rarity. When I come back, I want to have my fez. Do you understand?"

"Well." Rarity said resignedly.

"Oh don't be like this. You'll see that the fez will suit me." I said with a smile. Rarity smiled slightly, but I knew that she wasn't satisfied. "At least I like the hat." I said reassuringly.

"At least that." Rarity repeated. "I have to start to improve dresses. I'll see you later."

"Yes. Later."

= Didn't work out as you wanted? =

* No. * I confirmed a little sad.


"Fredbear. You saw wrench 13?" I asked. Fredbear stopped work on the engine and went to the box. Then he pulled out a wrench and threw at me. "Thanks." I said, grabbing the wrench and began to tighten the door. Me and Fredbear worked on the aforementioned Ferrari. The main body color is black with a light, gray flames. In the place where the flap closes I gave red LEDs. I decided to do something that used to be seen, but in the newer release. K.I.T.T. Only the name of my version of a knight industries ten thousand. I preferred to shortcut gave a Kitt, not Kift. Where I stop?

= Doors. =

* Thanks. * I said. I started to finish mounting the door. "Well. Fredbear. You're done doing engine?" I asked. Fredbear picked up the engine and put it into place.

"Yes." He said, screwing the fuel pipes, exhaust, etc. When he finished, he took a cup and went to the kitchen. "I go for a break."

"Ok. I said, pulling the rod power made from a combination of titanium, gold, plutonium and uranium. Normally, I don't know if it's possible, but in Equestria is possible. When intercut rod and made sure that it is sealed, closed the hatch." No well. Systems should run for some time. "I said.

> Systems Knight Industries Ten Thousand active.
2> Please verify software.
> And complete the installation.

"It's a bit scary." I said.

= The fact that these two idiots finish sentences for each other? =

"Yes." I confirmed.

= You're right. This is terrible. =

2> Installation completed.
> Verification successful
2> Software K.I.T.T. running.
> Basic data loaded.
2> Request launch confirmed.
> Welcome K.I.T.T. in the world of Equestria.

"Nothing happens." I said.

> Because it takes the binding of software to the vehicle.
2> K.I.T.T. 'meets' his body and connects to it.
> The chance of success 63.2310094850174862548372648976581761510947651748714514576815717635409%
2> Greater than 63%
> But less than 64%

"I understand. When exa .."

"What is it the Ghost?" Knight Industries Ten Thousand asked.

"Doesn't matter." I said. I looked at Kitt and I felt pride. I have talking Ferrari. FERRARI !!! Talking !!! God dammit, this is great!

= Chill out. Chill out. =

* You're right. * I said. Then I took a deep breath and exhale. "Okay. Why don't we do a test drive?" I asked happily.

= You don't comforted, right? =

* Exactly. * I confirmed with a small but sly smile.


"Twilight, honey. You haven't might seen Ghost?" Rarity said.

"He recently worked on something in his home, but I don't know on what." Twilight replied. Rarity looked out the window and suddenly something black with drone transited next to boutique.

"Oh my. What was it?" Rarity asked, leaving with Twilight.

"I don't know." Twilight said uncertainly. Suddenly growl again could be heard louder. Before Twilight and Rarity could figure out what happened to them there are large clouds of sand that it obscured.

"Oh no. Now I have to wash again." Rarity said.

"Rarity. I think this is our least concern." Twilight said, ready to attack, but what happened next, confused her and Rarity.

"Hi girls." I said, staring out the window. When the smoke cleared, they could see my new car.

"Ghost. What is it?" Twilight asked hesitantly. I corrected my dark glasses and smiled.

"This, my dear Twilight is a car. Great car that runs without the need to pull. Getting on and everything you do is to target and press the pedals. The rest happens by itself." I replied proudly. Twilight was fascinated by the possibility of knowledge of new means of transport. Rarity drew attention to the stylistic things.

"I must admit that the style of this vehicle is interesting." She said interested.

"I know. Say. Do you think that the gray flames highlight the contrast giving dynamic effect?" I asked.

"The flames are quite interesting, but I think it unnecessary." Rarity said. I quickly pressed the gas and tailpipe scored a small flame. Girls is slid.

"The flames are suitable for the back." I said, pleased, starting the car. "But the reason I'm here, it's my fez." I said. Rarity rolled her eyes and went to the boutique. When she back, next to her was a fez on her magic. When she was close, I snatched fez from her magic and I started it on my head. "Fez is cool!" I shouted getting into the car.

"Miss Sparkle. Please don't touch my lights." Kitt said. Twilight immediately jumped.

"What? How? But?" Before she could continue I stopped.

"I forgot to mention that this car is Kitt. Software in the vehicle. I have my own, talking ferrari!" I finished with a slight squeal. "We're going home!" I shouted, and the Kitt started the engine and spun toward the house. "Eeeeeha!"

"This could be bad." Twilight said.


I was driving along a field at sunset. I had assumed the dark glasses, and radio play music that matched up to that point. Kitt ran automatically, and I looked in front of him with a small smile.

= No empathizes the role of Michael Knight. =

*Calmly. I just want to feel how it is. With the rest of me isn't in danger, because my car is a Ferrari. * I said slyly. I heard Jetrex snorted and then stopped talking to me. *Don't be like this. Today the invigoration, and tomorrow will be normal.*

> Jetrex ordered to convey to you that he doesn't speak with you.

* Indeed angry at me. * I thought.

"Ghost. I got a message from Goldy." Kitt got my attention.

"What is its content?" I asked curiously.

"I quote. Ghost. Come back. Ghostadroll did it again. End quote."

"Kitt. We turn. Switch to manual steering." I said, grabbing the steering wheel.

"As you wish." He replied. I turned around and headed to Ponyville.

} What did I miss? {GG asked.


"Dummy. Dummy! DUMMY!" Dron shouted enraged. He slapped his hand on a metal table, leaving a dent. "I can not count on others! Next time I'll handle it personally!"

"I s-s-e-ee." Shadow Dron said haltingly. Dron looked at him with a slight flash of anger in his left eye.

"It's getting worse with you! Get back in the chamber. I'm sick of it. Next time you won't escape away with it!"


# What do you think? This project will work? # Nightmare G asked. PG shrugged.

| I have no idea, but I have to admit that you are upbeat. In your place, I would be worried if the meeting of Discord is you will be free. | Purple Ghost said. Nightmare G waved his claw.

# Blah, blah. It's nothing important. Besides, who would leave? # Nightmare G said without worries.

| Let me think. Bill Cipher, Disharmony, Creep, Ghost 2 and Error system. | PG replied. Nightmare G nodded gravely.

# You're right. But this isn't a problem. I have everything prepared. #


Slowly Kitt parked in the garage. The second garage, because the first is Ghostadroll. When I finished, I turned off the engine and went to the first garage. I saw the body Ghostadroll, but the head lay in the wall. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by the neck. Then I turned light and pulled. Ghostadroll issued happy squeal. "Well, what little there? It seems that you're bored. Come on. We fly to Canterlot and back." I said going outside. Ghostadroll crouched down and I walked on him and grabbed the handle. "Kitt. Go into standby mode." I said, and then Ghostadroll lifted me into the air.

"Sup". Goldy said.

"Hello Goldy. How can I help you?" Kitt said. Goldy took a chess set out of nowhere.

"Shall we play?" He asked.

"Of course." Kitt replied.


"Do you like it?" I asked. Ghostadroll issued squeak satisfaction. "I knew."

= It may not be a good idea to fly Ghostadroll to Canterlot. =

"Why?" I asked heading Ghostadroll for a landing at the castle.

= Because Ghostadroll still doesn't know how to land. =

"Oh God dammit." I said, when Ghostadroll landed awkwardly toward the castle. It was too late to retreat. And guess where I landed? I flew through the same window that led to the throne room. Ghostadroll tried to rise, but I slid. Quickly I jumped, but I ran into a pillar. To make matters worse Ghostadroll came on the same pillar in the same place as me. He began to slowly detach from the column, and I fell to the floor. Unfortunately Ghostadroll lost somehow grip and crushed me. "Why dI forget?" I asked myself sore.

= Because you care about creating new things, but forget about the old and not taking care of it? =

"Sarcasm is the only thing that I like to hear, and you use it against me? You can see that I need to work on you." I said without humor.

= Forget about system WarHaMMer_33? =

"Yes." I replied. Suddenly I heard the guards.

"Halt creature!" One shouted pointing to Ghostadroll. He looked at him quizzically, and then licked his face, leaving a trace of saliva. Ghostadroll happily waved his tail and was ready to play.

"Forgive him. He wants to just have fun." I told going out, but once I got up two spears were in front of my face.

"I don't know what you're doing, but you're going with us!" the second guard said. I looked carefully at the spears, and then with a quick flick of the third claw, cut off the tip. The guards looked confused.

"If you don't learn discipline, it doesn't provide you a good future." I said. They threw the remains of the spear and took out their swords. * Demon Ghost. Do you think the same thing I am? * I asked.

> We'll show them how it's done. <DG replied with a smile.

"Oh no." Celestia said depressed. "Let me guess. It's you Ghost?" She said, still looking at the window. It seems to me that she didn't notice me. When I looked at the window, I realized how Celestia guessed it was me. In the window was a hole in my shape and Ghostadroll. I looked at Celestia, and she looked at me.

"No problem. I can fix this. Only you can refer your watch?" I asked hopefully. Celestia looked at the guards and gave them to understand that there is no problem. "Thanks. You need to make sure that they don't spear pointed directly at my face." I said. "By the way. Where is Luna?" I asked. Only now I noticed that even though it is dark, Celestia still awake.

"My sister came with her special somepony. I don't know who it is, but she is very happy. I am also glad that she found somepony, but today I had a tiring day. Now Ghost can you fix the window?" Celestia said with a slight hope. I nodded.

= Reality engine involved. =

*Thanks. Btw. Apparently you were not to speak with me. * I said suspiciously. In the meantime, I snapped claws and window was fix.

= Reality engine turned off. Because I was, but I don't stop your inner brat. =

*You're right. Wait? WHAT !!!! * I shouted boarded on Ghostadroll.

= Enjoy it I not called you, as I really think. =

*I think you're right.*

> I got a message from Goldy
> Soon begins show

* Rip. * I said, riding on Ghostadroll along the street, ready for takeoff. Then Ghostadroll jumped and began to fly toward Ponyville.

= Rather Rifgdp. =

"I get it." I said, loading a new spell. Recently I began work to facilitate some spells, and even creating new ones. "Be careful Ghostadroll. I intend to use spell wind tunnel." I told ready. When Ghostadroll squek, he understood, I threw a spell. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind begin, and I and Ghostadroll drove three times faster, and before I could break the spell we flew into the garage. I ran into the wall and can of paint fell on my head, and Ghostadroll stuck in a place where previously was a hole.

"Only what I fixed the hole." Fredbear said throwing a trowel. I took off a can from my head and went to him. Then I patted his shoulder.

"Life isn't fair. I can not handle it." I said sadly. Then I went into the room where I kept my spare parts and other gadgets. I looked if no one is watching, and when I was sure, I took off my image and pulled a hidden lever. The wall moved away, and I went inside. "How's my sweet Dreamy?" I asked, rubbing the glass of the incubator. In the middle was a small, blue pony with blonde mane. I opened the drawer in the following section and threw a piece of my material, hair Luna and Celestia, and a little magic crystals. "The new portion of the genetic code. I hope that Rainbow won't be angry that you have the greater part of her. Actually Dreamy have as much to me, and what the Rainbow." I spoke quietly and calmly. "Good night, Sweat Dream." I said, kissing the glass and out. Before I closed the door, I looked back and gave a slight smile.


"I told you that there he is." Said similar figure to the wolf, but it was made of gold and stood on two legs. The figure next to him looked like a combination of a gray wolf and Mangle.

"You're right. You don't have to tell me that. Do you think the boss would be happy?" Asked broken animatronic. Gold one looked at him and shrugged.

"He is lost. Wolfy. We will do everything to help him. Don't give up." Gold animatronic said. Gray one nodded.

"You're right Golden Wolfy. The most important thing now is to find a Ghost. Then you know what we have to do?" Wolfy said.

"Yes I know." Golden Wolfy confirmed. Then they looked down the mountain. "You think it's safe?" Golden Wolfy asked.

"No." Wolfy said. Then he pushed the Golden Wolfy. "Geronimo!" He shouted, jumping down. "No regreats!"


"Goldy! Come over here!" I shouted. But nobody came. "Fredbear. Where is Goldy?" I asked looking out the window. Fredbear ceased to pull weeds from his garden and looked at me. Then he shrugged and continued plucking. I closed the window and wondered. "Where can he be?" I asked myself.


"Zzzzzzzz ... Gha. Wha?" Goldy asked when he woke up. When he looked to the left, he saw beside him asleep Luna. Then he looked around and saw that he was in her room. He slowly stood up and snapped his fingers. Goldy appeared on the top of the mountain. "OOOOOOO" He shouted. "I hit the jackpot!" Then he snapped his fingers and appeared in the room. Then he lays back with a big smile.


"You heard that, too?" Wolfy asked. Golden Wolfy waved his hand dismissively.

"It's just the wind." He said going forward and looking at the map. Suddenly the bushes in front of them began to shake and timberwolf leaped snarling at them. Golden Wolfy and Wolfy shrugged. In the case of Wolfy what one was. Suddenly, the timberwolf felt the smell and went to the Golden Wolfy and began to sniff his butt. "Animal instincts take advantage!" Golden Wolfy shouted, throwing the map. Then he began to smell Timberwolf butt. Wolfy looked at them like a strange look.

"You are disgusting." He said to Golden Wolfy. "I'm going to look around. Call if you find pride." He said climbing at the tree.

"Relax. I'm not that weird." Golden Wolfy said playing with the Timberwolf.

"I see." Wolfy replied from the top of the tree. "I don't know what you think about it, but I found the way to town." He said going down. Golden Wolfy stood on his feet.

"So in a way." He shouted from marching on.


After a few hours, me and the girls sat in my house. I was drinking the highest quality homemade cherry cider. "I'm glad that everything is ok. I hope we all learned something." I said.

"It is true Ghost. So that means that you put a cylinder that I made?" Rarity said. I finished my drink and I crushed wooden cup like an aluminum can on my head.

"No." I replied firmly. Rarity somewhat saddened.

"You can not have everything." She said resigned. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Maybe it Goldy, but I'm not sure.

"Come in." I said. Suddenly, the door was blown off its hinges and landed in the next room. In the smoke I saw two figures, and immediately recognized them. "Oh no."

"Ghost. We've come for you." Golden Wolfy said and Wolfy confirmed holding a chainsaw.

Author's Note: