• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

19_I call this... race

"Goldy! Goldy you mother fucker!" I cried the whole synthesizer.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Pick up your bow-tie!" I commanded.

"Nope."

"Pick it up!" I shouted.

"Ok."

"Pick now!" I shouted holding Goldy.

"Ok."

"Pick it up!" I yelled throwing him in the bow-tie.

"Goldy, how you do it?" I asked. Goldy was hovering over the bow-tie.

"I don't know." He said, raising his arms.

"However you do it, you have to stop and pick up your bow-tie." I said going. He nodded.


"Let's see. Pluto? Check. Titanium? Check. Gold? Check. Copper? Check. Detonator? Check. Rocket? Check. It seems that I have everything I need." I said happily.

= Good to hear, but why you need these things? =

"Towards Equestria approaching meteorite bigger than the sun. That's why I create a fast-detonators bomb that will blow up this big rock. I need a lot of plutonium and gold, because I discovered that here form a sort of hyper-bomb." I replied.

= I understand. =

"Well. System, create a rocket, and then shoot it." I said out of the room.

> It is easier to ask for help Ortix?

"I already did, and he said that I can handle it." I replied.

> So be it.

= Why don't you do it yourself? =

"I spent too much time on creating things. It's time to go out and show, for the reason I am a carrier element of harmony."

= Which you created? =

"You don't have to spoil the mood." I said angrily.

= I think it was a bad idea. =

"Somehow, you didn't tell it when I created other elements." I said.

= Other elements?! =

"Yes." Confirmed. "But these are only mechanical fakes, which must be recharged after each shot." I added.

= I wonder why still not removed myself. =

"Because without you, Nightmare G would get, what he want." I said. He snorted.

= Not counting that. =

"Just stop it. Okay? I'm going to visit Twilight, so to behave." I said, and then walked toward the golden oaks.


'Knock,knock'

"Listen?" Johnny asked, opening the door.

"Hi, Johnny. Is Twilight here?" I asked.

"Sorry, but she left. I have something to say?"

"You can tell where she is." I said.

"Sweet apples acres." Johnny said. I nodded.

"Thank you." I said, and started walking toward the farm.

> I received information that the rocket is ready.

"Shoot it that no one noticed." I said. Along the way, I noticed that everything is normal. Almost. I feels that something is wrong, but I don't know what. Suddenly, I noticed something in the alley. I went there and then everything stopped. "What is?" I asked.

"(It seems that it goes you pretty well, but not what I'm here. I need a strong energy that will make me come back.)" Gaster said. I looked at him.

"What are you doing here, otherwise what did you say?" I asked. He smiled.

"(I come upon your souls.)" He said, and sent in my direction dark tentacles.

"Ortix, Ortix, Ortix!" I cried. Suddenly, I noticed Gaster blaster. I closed my eyes and waited. Then I heard the shot, but I felt nothing.

"I am." Ortix announced cheerfully. I opened my eyes and I saw that everything is normal. "You don't have to be afraid. I sent him to void and strengthened the structure of the universe."

"Thanks. You know why he did it?" I asked. He slightly shook his eye.

"I promised him that he would return, but I have problems. The degree of decay and oblivion is at a high level. Weird friends you know in the void." He said cheerfully. I looked at him like 'seriously dude?'. He chuckled nervously. "That's all you needed?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied with the same expression on my face. He opened the plucked and went to the other side. "Sometimes I have the impression that he isn't the first god in the multiverse." I said to myself going to the sweet apple acres.


# Ghost has only one day. Let him be happy because roaming activated and his poor friends will only be bloodstains. This will be the last time. Last friendship. # Nightmare G said ominously.


"I won't take part in the race." I said.

} I think it would be a good time to use your new stabilizer which has to recover some of the power consumed. {GG said. I wanted to refuse, but GG have a point.

"Consent." I said.

> Ghost. This may not appeal you. <DG said.

* Talk. * I said boldly. He range.

> Roaming mode will activate for nine hours. <DG said. I shrugged my shoulders.

* And what? * I asked. DG took a deep breath of surprise.

> Are you kidding? Right? <He asked. I denied it. > Roaming mode. The worst and most corrupt system of all. His life is not his own soul. This means that it is more ruthless than the Nightmare G. <DG said.

"Oh."

> That's it? 'Oh'? <Asked DG. I nodded. > Find a place where no one of an impact. You only have nine hours until all hell broke loose for six hours. <

* Damn. * I said quietly. DG was upset.

> That's it. I prefer something else. M@#*$r ------- ---- ------ ---- - ---- !!!!!!!!! <DG shouted.

}Wow.{

* Mega wow. * I said. I didn't know that the DG take the matter seriously. I also do so, but to a much lesser extent.

~ No comment. ~

* You're right. * I said. * And you. * I turned to DG. * Newsflash. The room is made of adamantium. System won't let me go. Only when he determines that it is safe. * I said.

> Exactly.

> And I knew nothing about it? <DG asked stunned.

*What are you doing, you don't know what's going on? * I asked.

>...<

*Doesn't matter. I'm going to go and wait it all. * I said, going to the shelter.


"How many more?" I asked hesitantly.

>3

"It's already ?!"

>2

"Damn it!"

>1

"I don't feel anything." I said.

> Meteorite destroyed

"Oh."

>10
>9
>8

"Now, seriously?"

>7
>6
>5

"I feel strange."

>4
>3
>2

"Watch me."

>1
>0

"Ow." I shouted. I felt something pierce my battery.

> Roaming active


Roaming Ghost (RG) POv

I began to be released. Ghost entire body was replaced with mine. My dark robe is revealed. My corners in place and mouth in the belly it is. Finally see my own, four eyes. I am complete. I looked at the door and walked over to them. Then I grabbed it and started pulling.

>You don't break free of them
>It's adamantium

"If they don't breach, then I will avoid them." I said morbidly. My claws loaded up my dark, purple with great energy and disappearance of light, I was on the other side.

= Shit! I sent a message to Fredbear and Goldy, as well as a Dalek. =

"I crush anypony who stand in my way .." I said in my voice.

> You are terribly selfish.

"No one will tell me what to do and what not." I said.

"But I can." Goldy said, holding a newspaper.

"You dare challenge me. Hahaha. Take me." I said.

"Why? It's a beautifull night outside. Bats are flying, fireflies are glowing. On days like this, machines like you ..." Suddenly everything went black, and then back it was clear, but Goldy had no pupils. "... should be burning in hell." He finished. Suddenly he grabbed me and turned up on the middle of nowhere. I wanted to destroy him, but he fired magic beam. "Here we go." Goldy said. Then he howl phone and turned on the music. I got up and created my own propeller magic, but he will miss them. "Everyone thought I was lazy. That's a lie. I know what happens. I have read many books and Ghost liked one series. Sherloch Holmes. It works on the basis of the deduction." He said, then sent large ball of magic. I didn't give any advice to avoid.

"Ow." I groaned.

"Thanks to know what to do, or what might happen. Ghost doesn't know that Ortix helped me to develop the art of deduction. Now I am able to say that the movement you make." Goldy said. I teleport behind him and took a swing, but he quickly escaped and hit me. "But I'm too lazy to use this all the time." He added with a smile. I took a swing and I created a magical wave, which he couldn't avoid.

...

"But, I refused." Goldy said, when the wave hit him, and then disappeared. I looked at him full of rage. "You're mad at me, aren't you? Looks like we have swing-y situation." He said, closing his left eye. And I'll tell the truth. I am really pissed off!

"Come here, you scrap!" I yelled, running toward him. He dodged and kicked me so that I ran into a tree.

"You won't learn the tree-ing? I'm be-tree-r. I can not be comp-tree-d to Sans, but I'm still be-tree-r." He said cheerfully. I made my clutch was sharp as a knife, and I wanted to hit Goldy, but he again avoid.

"But i think it was knife to meet ya."

"Stop with these puns!" I commanded. He laughed.

"Well. It's clawssible."

"Graaaaa" I ran, but he grabbed me by the leg and threw me into the air. I saw how he jumped into the air and was on my height.

"Casu nada ha!" Goldy shouted, and his right leg was burning golden flame. Then he kicked me to the ground. When I fell. I left a big crater. "Cus mande Roha!"

"What does it mean?" I asked, but suddenly there appeared a great, golden fenix, who flew in my direction. "Shit!"


"Who's there?" Dalek asked.

"I don't know." Fredbear said. "But whoever pulls away, it's got a good ass kicked."

} You may not believe it, but it's Goldy. {GG said.

"You're right. I don't believe." Fredbear said, walking away.

"What's going on?" Twilight asked panicked.

} Roaming fights Goldy. {GG said. Twilight was shocked, because she don't know who said that. }It's me. GG. {

"What are you doing in my head ?!" She asked scared.

} Huuuuuuuuuuh. I am? {GG said. } You might be interested that the Roaming fights Goldy. {

"Goldy is too lazy for such things." Twilight said skeptically.

"I told you!" Fredbear yelled out the window.


"You can not beat me. 'Huff' 'puff'. You're just lazy pile of junk." I said to him. My whole body was weak and I barely stood.

"I'm not just a lazy pile of junk." Goldy said, grabbing my hand. "I'm lazy, and very strong pile of gold." He added. Then he took out a helmet and a megaphone. Helmet scared me.

"Wait. You can not do this Ghost." I said.

"Fact." He said. I smiled. "I'll do it to you." He said with a vile grin. I was panicked. Goldy founded helmet and turned on the megaphone.

"You're bluffing. You're bluffing! Ghost wouldn't give you such an opportunity!" I shouted.

"You're right." Goldy said. I smiled again. "I gave it myrself." He added.

"No!" I shouted.

"Fus Ro DAH!" His cry brought me flew through everything that was behind me. Suddenly I stopped, and my whole body was destroyed. Then something caught me. "Did you miss me?" Goldy said.

"You can not do it." I said. He took a forget-cosh and hit me.


Ghost POV

"Ahhhh. What happened?" I asked. I felt like my whole body was destroyed, but I was fine.

"You came in roaming, but you was properly kicked off. Me and Fredbear brought you. No one but me knows about roaming." Goldy said. I looked at him.

"Don't say anypony." I said. He nodded.

"I'm too lazy." Goldy said. I smiled.

"Even if we all have to die, you'll still be lazy. Hehe."

"Yes." He said uncertainly.

"If you don't mind, I'll do some things." I said, getting up.

"Do not worry. I'll be here." Goldy said.

"I know."


* ... * Goldy stared out the window. When the Ghost vanished, he got up and teleported.

"Goldy. Nice to see you again." Luna said. "Can you tell me what happened yesterday." She asked. Goldy smiled.

"It was me. I kicked ass threat to Ponyville." Goldy said proudly.

"Hahaha. You're so funny Goldy." Luna said. He was in shock.

"You don't believe me?!" He asked in shock.

"You're too lazy to be so." Luna replied. Goldy's jaw dropped. Literally. He picked it up and put it back.

"Oh yes? Look for this." Goldy said. "Ans vadet duha" He shouted. Goldy took a swing and hit the bed. It was blown up in a golden explosion. Luna was shocked.

"You really did it." She said softly. Goldy snapped his fingers and the bed was repaired. "How?" Luna asked.

"It's simple. My laziness, it's just an excuse. Ghost doesn't know what is my true potential. He thinks I can not fight, but that's just a guess. I have only one request. Don't say anypony about what I can do. Okay?" Goldy said.

Luna hesitated." Well. I keep it a secret. "She said. Goldy gave her a hug.

"Thank you sweetie." He said, and then he teleported.


6 days later.

"What do you think? Did I win?" I asked Rainbow and Applejack. They broke the 'conversation' and looked at me.

"I think in your dreams." Rainbow said. I nodded.

"So you not surprised." I said. Twilight suddenly came up at the starting line, but before Rainbow could say anything, I nudged her and pointed to Goldy, who also participated.

"Goldy ?! What are you doing here? This is a race." Rainbow said, surprised.

"You're too lazy to take part." I said.

"I bet you don't even have time to start the race." Rainbow added.

"Say what you will." Goldy said.

"Ready?"

I stood on the starting position.

"At the place."

I was ready and turbo was launched.

"Go."

I shot like a torpedo, but it was too fast and I ran off the track, unable to stop. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!" And in addition, I screamed.


"WTF ?!" Fredbear shouted.

"He'll be fine." Goldy said.

"Approx." Fredbear said. Then starts the Segway and went ahead with a very low speed. (Extremely motivation music, below.)

"Ok?" Goldy said. "Where is everybody?" He asked.

"The race started a long time ago!" Fredbear shouted. Goldy shrugged. Then he howl headphones and get them on. (Here is the music.)


"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I shouted over and over again piercing through the trees.


"Rainbow. You tripped on a rock. I can't believe that you missed it." Fredbear said.

"No. I'm saying it to you that it was Applejack." Rainbow denied. Fredbear nodded.

"I have everything record. You didn't notice the camera?" Fredbear asked, pointing to the helmet. camera was taped on the top, on the left side was a mirror, and the right drink holder. "When the race is over, we'll see who's played fairly." He said.

"oh."

"And now I'm going." Fredbear said. Music began to play again.


"It's a nice day today." Goldy said. Twilight nodded.

"I thought that you will fall at the beginning, but I was wrong. Fall in the middle." Twilight said. Goldy facepalmed.

"I'll show you something." He said. He grabbed Twilight and teleported on hill. "You see?" Goldy said.

"What is it? It isn't consistent with the rules." Twilight said. Goldy silenced her.

"I stopped time. It means that there is nothing to worry about."

"You've done what ?!"

"Shhhhhh. Look over there." Goldy said, pointing toward the forest everfree. Twilight looked involuntarily. "If you look at this once, you won't see, but." Goldy said. Then he waved his hand, and the sun changed position of the west. "If we reduce the effects of the sun and I'll add HD." He added. Goldy snapped his fingers and the landscape looked like a movie. (I have nothing to add.)

"Wow." Twilight said, stunned. "This is ... beautiful."

"You see. But that's not all I can do. Contrary to appearances, this lazy muscled more than energetic. Pinkie to you anything like it showed." Goldy said. Twilight looked at him in shock.

"It doesn't make any sense." She said. Goldy waved his paw.

"It doesn't work for everyone." He said. Then he snapped his fingers and everything is back to normal. "We have to complete the race, isn't it?" Goldy said. Then, clapping his paws and were back in the race. "If you know my little secret, there is no need to hide." He said. Suddenly he began to run very fast.


"This is boring." I said running tunnel that I created. The whole time I could not stop. And ...


"Is Goldy controlled time and space ?!" Twilight cried very shocked.


"As such a distance, she has a good voice." Goldy commented.


"Spoopy." Ortix said.


"I run it until it who, on." I said running once again through the desert. It was boring. "I wonder when Goldy think of something?" I think, but then scared. I was hoping that Goldy help me.

"Who took the first place?" Rainbow asked impatiently. Twilight still don't believe it. She pointed toward the Goldy.

"Sup". Goldy said, holding the cup. Rainbow and Applejack had their mouth agape.

"Who won?" Fredbear asked. Rainbow and Applejack pointed to Goldy.

"Hai there." Goldy said with a smile. Fredbear fell from Segway and vehicle drove, hit a tree and exploded.

"Ghost should be here in a minute." Goldy said. Then he staged his leg and I fell on my face. I was lying on the ground, my legs ran away. Goldy put his paw into my costume and howl amplifier speed. My legs were once again under control.

"Thanks." I said. Goldy helped me up, and I got up and brushed myself down, but when I did, I noticed that the indicator showing the battery level: 0% "Fuck!" I cried, and then I fell.

"Ghost! What's up with you??" Twilight asked, startled.

"Luz bib Twilight. Ghost is exhausted battery. Just charge him, and will return to his old form. I could say he was asleep." Goldy said, pulling me, but after five steps he fell on his face and fell asleep.

"I knew this would happen." Fredbear said. He went to the Goldy, grabbed his leg and began to pull. "I'll deal with them." Fredbear said pulling Goldy, who was holding me tight.


"Just think how much we can do here." Dron said.

"Of course." Shadow Ghost said, without a word, but he saw something interesting. "What are here doing crowbar?" He asked. Dron looked at the pedestal on which a tool be. There was a warning, but Dron ignored them.

"I don't know." He replied. He wanted to touch the crowbar, but sounded a strange sound. When pulled the hand, the sound stopped. "Strange." He commented.

"Show it." Shadow Ghost said. Then he grabbed a crowbar and held it in his grip. "Easy." He said. Suddenly, the sound began to be constant and louder, as if something was coming. Then he and Dron were inundated by the herd headcrabs.

"Why is it always have to happen. Glitched Shadow Dron asked.

Author's Note:

and we off (WUT?)