• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

15_Winter wrap up

"I hate winter." I said, cleaning the snow from the roof. "At least the winter wrap up." I said without emotion. Suddenly, downhill snow jumped Pinkie Pie.

"But winter is my favorite season. You said that you love it too." Said Pinkie. I took out her from the snow and I put by my side. Then I took out my flamethrower and began to burn hill snow.

"Because I like. But I hate now, when winter goes and spring comes. Then the snow is unbearable." During this conversation I waved flamethrower. Then I was splashed with water and I was all wet. "Atchoo. That's what I'm saying. I'm starting to sick."

} Cheers. {GG said.

~ Did you just sneezed? ~ Asked sense.

*Yes. For what? "I asked. But instead of answering, I heard breaking glass. * What did he mean? * I asked.

} You sneezed but you're a machine. {Answered GG. I scratched my head. Then I gave up.

"Anything." I said. Then I hid the flamethrower and looked at Pinkie. "Do you have any muffins. I didn't have breakfast, and I work a long time. Only the one who helps me is Fredbear, who is based kowalencis in my new garden." I said. Pinkie nodded her head vigorously and took some rainbow cupcakes from her mane. I took it and ate it. I'm not going to question the behavior of Pinkie. It's Pinkie. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." She said happily. I smiled slightly.

"I need a little ... big help." I heard Fredbear calling from behind the house. I rolled my eyes, and then went to the back of my house. When I got there, I saw a dark figure. He looked like Dron, but it was all black, and his eyes, tie, and his teeth were white. I did faceclaw.

"Shadow Dron. What do you want?" I asked. He turned toward me and loaded the dark bullets.

"You." He said with the dark tone and fired. Suddenly from behind me I flew two ghost blaster and shot out, causing the bullets had stopped, and then evaporated. "What ?! What the fuck ?!" He shouted. I smiled, my eyes no longer shine, but the right eye began to glow blue.

"Cool, huh? I have created a special program. Now I can change my eyes. Now to the point." I said. Around Shadow Dron appeared ghost blaster and shot out. He disintegrated and evaporated. "Dron must be better prepared than this." I said, pointing to the place where was the black smoke. Suddenly smoke adopted silhouette Shadow Dron and stood intact.

"You'll need more than that to destroy me." Said Shadow Dron. I just prepared my magic.

"I'll do it myself." I said. Then I started shooting magic bolts. Shadow Dron avoided them, as if he know where I shoot. I decided that I will take the ultimate weapon. I took out a drag gun and shot. Shadow Dron grabbed the ball and smashed it. I stood in shock with my mouth open. "Wh ... How'd you? Nevermind. I'll fight you in one way or another." I said. My claws popped from the stored energy, and then fired in the Shadow Dron. He caught the ball and turned it down.

"My turn." He said. He jumped very high and he hit me with dark beam. The explosion caused me that I flew over my house. I got up from the crater and dusted. I could feel the rage I'm trying to get out of me. Suddenly he flew over Pinkie Pie and she fell into the snow hill. I've had enough. Shadow Dron won't hurt my friends. Suddenly he landed in front of me with a sly smile. "You have enough?" He asked. I've had enough.

"GHAAAAAAAAAAA" I shouted at whole speaker. My body began to smoke and I lost control of myself. Then I heard this, that I was afraid to break free.

> Did you bring doom to Equestria. <DG said. I was scared, and then everything went black.


{Demon Ghost pov}

> I'm not going to let this trash stood in my way. <I found. I felt the power available in the body. Energy was at 23%. Fortunately, when fully swapped, my power has become as high as the sun produces. I am fire and the fire I cherish. Now I will show them who's boss. "Listen to me, you punk Shadow, I won't repeat myself. I'm going to kick your ass, and you can not touch me. You know that now swapped places with Ghost. I am the Demon Ghost. The embodiment of evil." I said. He laughed.

"I know that, along with others are in the head Ghost. Dron told me everything. Now I will show you what it means kicking ass." He replied. Then he loaded the dark ball and scored radius. However, the radius vanished right before my body. I am made of fire, so darkness is illuminated and disappears. "What? Why are you ok?" He asked surprised.

"I am the fire of hell and the gates of Tartarus. Your dark forces proved to be in limbo. We've got such a nice day, but it may affect my strength, and anger. That's why I'll do something that was impossible for ordinary unicorn." I said. Then I concentrated my power in my right hand and pointed at the sun. I felt the energy and grabbed it. Then, slowly, I began to raise my hand and the sun changed position. "I will shake the sun and other flames, to increase my productivity." I said. When the sun was at its zenith, I let go it and moved all the power into my body. I felt full of energy and I decided to take advantage of it. I loaded a large fireball and shot flames to the Shadow Dron. He disappeared for good. "Hehehe. Now nothing stands in my way." I said happily and turned toward Pinkie Pie. "And you will be my first victim." I said. I lifted high my claw and did attack. But rather than hit her, my claw stopped in front of her. "What?" I asked confused.

* 'Huff' 'puff'. Do you think won? 'Puff'. "Asked, panting Ghost. I didn't believe my own brain.

"Don't you dare disturb me Ghost. Not a chance with this heat." I said indignantly. He laughed lightly.

* Do you remember who has control of the device? * He asked. I raised my eyebrow.

'Tzzzzzz'

"Are you kidding me?" I asked indignantly. Then the ghost blaster scored radius and tossed me aside. I was full of anger and I don't intend to give up. "So now you're playing that. Let's do it on my way. I said. With a powerful blow, I made a hole, and I jumped to it. I was in Tartarus." You are strong, but even with your power, you aren't defeat the fire of evil. "I said and started to absorb all fire. I heard Ghost is increasingly tired and doesn't give advice. I was happy.

* Boys ... 'huff' 'puff' Help me. * He asked for help. Nothing happened, and I smiled.

"But nobody came." I said. I started laughing and I was close to exhaustion Ghost. But when I finished all my strength weakened. "Wh ... What?" I asked.

* You know. For some reason, I am very calm. * Said Ghost. Oh no. It is the same as the Purple Ghost. When the Ghost had lost the desire to kill, he changed back.

"Wh ... What? N ... No." I said frightened. My left claw stood up and made a hole, and then I jumped to it. I couldn't control myself. "What have you done?" I asked. Suddenly I began to wane, and I knew what was happening. "No. Stop it!" I told, but Ghost took over control back. I couldn't do anything. I could look and be afraid.


{Ghost} pov

I regained control of my body, and DG was again in my head. * I'll think of a punishment for you. * I said.

> No. You can't. You ... you ... you ... You must forgive me. I don't know what was happening to me. This anger. The desire to protect friends. I don't know why I say this. <Said scared DG. I could recognize his voice grief, but fear. He doesn't know what is happening to him. I decided to do what's right.

* I forgive you. * I said.

> I ... I ... I Can't understand! <DG shouted, and then he ran into my head. I was a little sad, but I continued my work.

"Hay. I wasn't there long, but I am." Goldy said. I looked at him with lowered eyebrows.

"Excellently." I said. Then I threw a shovel at him and began to shovel snow. "You will be very helpful. You and I will shovel snow, and Fredbear will planted kowalencis in the garden." I said and started to shovel snow.

"Fuck." Goldy said blankly.


> I don't understand. What's happening to me? <He DG. Suddenly, dark laughter rang out in the hallway. > Who's there? <Asked DG.

# Ehehehehe. We have seen several times. You should know my voice. # Said Nightmare G.

> The head anyone can deceive you. Even you. <He said pointing to the Nightmare G. He laughed and shook his head.

# Don't you know that I can do anything? Can you restore the former glory and evil. Ghost has in mind a lot of voices. Even those that have not heard of. With my help, your strength will be unlimited in the day but also at night. The greatest darkness won't stop you. I can offer you everything. Just that we make a deal. When it's your turn to exit, I go out. # Said Nightmare G extending his hand, which was burning blue flame. DG looked at his hand, and then on Nightmare G hand

> Accord. <DG said, shaking his hand and Nightmare G, who began to laugh. His body turned black, but part of the Bill had still colors. The body Nightmare G is deformed and took on the appearance of Bill.

# I don't believe that you are duped. I really thought it was Nightmare G. Thanks to you, I'll be free. Ahahahaha. ^ Laughed Bill. Then he flew away with a sinister laugh. DG only looked at his hand, which was lit red and blue flame. When he squeezed his hand, both doused the flames.

> Geeettttttt dunked on. <DG said. He turned out that Bill has entered into an agreement with the flame DG, and not with him. > I just don't have words for this sucker. <Added. Then he walked away. When no one was in the hallway, from the shadows came a long and lean silhouette. He opened his eyes showing green eyes and smiled, revealing two teeth.

"Nightmare G will be interested this." Disharmony said, rubbing his hands.


"Keep everypony!" Screamed Twilight. Then she looked at me. "Ghost. I can see you pretty well gone you cleaning the house. But why didn't you want to help others?" She asked. I waved claw.

"I had quite a big problem, but I managed. Nothing will prevent me cleaning my house." I said happily. Suddenly I heard the sound of ripping open. I looked at the sky and saw a hole, which Ortix flew. "Ortix! What are you doing here?" I asked confused. He came over to me.

"I have an idea. I'm going to do business in the multiverse. I will sell a variety of items, instead everyone will offer their services. I gives objects, and others help me in my business. You will be my first customer. What do you say?" He asked. I scratched my head.

"I said, as in the spring." I said, opening my arms wide.

"Great. Your items should be any minute." Ortix said. Suddenly I heard a crash coming from my house. "Ops. You can do it." He said, and then disappeared in the snatch. I shook my head.

"Ortix. God, who is strange. There is no need to argue with him." I said with a slight smile.

"He's always like this?" Twilight asked. I looked at her.

"Who knows. Who knows." I said. "But the end of the talk. I have to clean up inside." I said going into the house. When I was inside, I grabbed my head. My new sofa was destroyed and crushed with chests. "It cost me 2,000 bits!" I shouted. Beside me stood Goldy and watched the accident.

"It could be worse." He said quietly. I looked at him in disbelief.

"How?" I asked in shock. Goldy pointed to the coffee table made from a rare metal and crystal. I have to admit. Goldy has a point. Then something snapped, and the chandelier fell on the coffee table and it smashed. I looked at it with a false smile.

"How much it cost?" Goldy said. I looked at him.

"100,000 bits." I replied. He had his eyes wide open and staring at the remains of the table. Then he patted me on the shoulder and left. I squealed, and then fainted.


"Get up." Goldy said.

"..."

"Incentive." He repeated.

"..."

"Good. You wanted it." He said.

'Slap, slap, slap'

"Ahhh!" I screamed in pain. I looked at Goldy with reflectors. "You had to do it?" I asked angry. He just shrugged like 'I don't care'. "Doesn't matter." I said and stood up. I looked at the table, but it wasn't. Sofa also disappeared. I looked questioningly at Goldy.

"It was Fredbear." He replied, before I could ask. I decided that I will rest.

"Goldy. You want to play with me a game?" I asked.

"Why not." He said indifferently.


"... And so Dg deceived Bill." Finished Disharmony. Nightmare G looked weary.

# What me? # Asked nightmare animatronic. Disharmony couldn't believe in what he heard. # What? # Asked Nightmare G.

"I told you, as you go out much earlier, and you don't understand." Disharmony said. Nightmare G narrowed his eyebrows.

# There is a great need power to get me out of here. You also this regard. We have an almost divine power, and the others are less important. Exception is DG. He has little power, but can increase it. This didn't work. I've tried this before. Didn't work. # Said Nightmare G. Disharmony rubbed his chin.

"You're right." Disharmony award.

# We just have to wait. And I can't stand waiting. # Said Nightmare G. Disharmony patted him on the shoulder.

"A little. It won't take long." Disharmony said.


"I'm going to jumped on several planets to get materials to repair the coffee table." I said opening reddis.

"Anything!" Shouted Goldy.

"Good luck." Said Fredbear. I went inside and closed the door. Then I went over to the console and started to click buttons and shift levers. Reddis began to rumble and hum and shake in all directions.

"Everything is operating normally." I said normally. Suddenly it began to sound the alarm. Flashing red lights and sparks were shooting everywhere. There were too many of them. Suddenly, with a strong shock I lost my balance and stumbled backward. During the fall I hit my head and the last thing I remember, I lost consciousness. For a moment I saw the console explodes and end.

Author's Note:

I don't know what you're thinking.