• Published 27th May 2012
  • 5,542 Views, 845 Comments

Fallout Equestria : New Roam - Delvius



The city of Roam is tortured by ambient and open hostility. Finally, a Praetorian arises to protect the city like the Legionnaires of old, and nothing will stop him. Nothing but himself, that is.

  • ...
36
 845
 5,542

Volume II Marker

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA : NEW ROAM

By Delvius

VOLUME II

Gods and Kings

(Linky -- the music video that I believe represents the feel of 'Gods and Kings')

Roam is at war. Its citizens are at war; her protectors are at war; her enemies are at war. None enter the city without facing the conflict promised by the culture of a war-like Roam. The mountains continue to erupt fire; the blackness stirs in the south; and the two powerful entities of blue and green are locked still in conflict. The very air that is breathed is the ashes of a defeated entity, blown to Hades by the shells and flames of hate.

And it is up to Goldwreath to stop it, even as he wars with himself. But not alone, of course. This time he has friends; more than just that, he has allies. The Legion he'd thought hated him has taken him in with open hooves, and together they will rebuild the city and reclaim the lost glory of Roam. It will be tough, to be sure. But Goldwreath is ready to face whatever challenge awaits him, and maybe discover the secrets of the most sinister trickery in Roaman history along the way; a trickery that ended the world.

The question now is: what is he willing to give up for his ambitions?