• Published 31st Aug 2015
  • 525 Views, 0 Comments

Dr.Vorginthstein - Dr Equinox



I am Doctor Vorginthstein and i am here to do the impossible!

  • ...
 0
 525

Did you see me escaping?

Author's Note:

Quick Disclaimer :I don't own the show, characters in the show, or even the cover art. I got it off google. Just wanted to put that out there. Also, THIS IS THE ONLY DISCLAIMER. IF YOU CAN READ IT ONCE THEN YUR GOOD!


'Oh thoughts, why can you not create a physical manifestation of what I imagine you to be? That's escape by the way, just thought I'd let you know. It'd be pretty nice if I could get back to my lab, you know, do some experimenting, the thing we dedicated our lives to. "Weird science" we called it. 'Cause it was the weird things none others would dare to venture to and explore. luckily for the world, I'm here! Still trapped unfortunately. Can't do much if I'm just in prison.'

After a many moments of silence, it was deduced that there was no action taking place that would lead to the being eventful escape. Aw.

'Yes, I too am disappointed narrator. If only there were SOME being capable of such escape. How delightful it would be to face the suns light and to lay under the moons gaze. But alas, I am stuck here, frozen perpetually in my stony prison, never again to see-'

'Contrary to your unreasonable assumption, I AM trying you know?'

'Well you're certainly not doing a very banged-up job on this end. It looks like you've barely made a scratch. I thought I made you better than that.'

...

'Okay, assuming the silence means I offended you, I apologies.'

...

'Hello?'

...

'...Dis-oh whoa!'

Right as I began my thoughts an explosion simultaneously appeared at the wall I was currently facing. And there, standing atop the rubble
was of my brightest and best creations I've ever made. Discord. The very embodiment of chaos, exactly how I planned it. Very off-looking and strange. Perfect craftsmanship if you were to ask me. Of course, since I had made him myself, credit that was due was already given. Then there's the chaos magic. I only had so much of it when I made him, so I thought "Why not put ALL of it in?". Then came the creature I see before me. Speaking of which:

"How's that for an entrance?" The Draequonicus grinned crookedly, his smile losing the affect because of the one gargantuan fang over taking his mouth.

Meanwhile I stood there, still frozen in my "Stance of Appearance." (basically one hand behind my back and the other raised in an elegant fashion.) Even whilst losing a battle I still knew how to go down with style.

' Honestly unexpected.' I replied absentmindedly thinking of ways I could get out of here whilst altering the two beings I secretly wished had shown along with my creation.

The miss match creatures smile dropped into a grimace.

"Let me guess, 'The twins would have made it better', right?"

'Hmm? OH yes the twins, almost forgot about them. As for your question, no, that wasn't what I meant at all. I honestly believe you did a swell job Discord. Would have added more bodies though, but that's just me.'

The creature known as 'Discord' took up his wonky smile again and did a merry jig all the way to the stone statue. Then, whilst whistling a tune, he softly tapped the center of the statues chest, only for it to a large array of web-like cracks all throughout the statue. Then, like snowflakes , all of the statue , now in pieces, fell to the floor with many thumps, each echoing throughout the cavern in which the statue was contained.

Where the stone once stood tall was now replaced by a single figure standing the pose of which its past counter-part had been placed as. Thing figure was clad in a fairly average looking lab coat that reached its ankles, which were cover by a pair of large industrial steel-toed boots, which were ALSO covered by a seemingly double layered full body suit that went the from the beings head all the way to its feet. Finally finishing off the description with a strange black mask that was covered by a white hood.


(One layer is skin tight, the other is like a shaggy outer layer that can basically look like a hazmat suit or something. To make the description above easier, imagine a black hazmat suit /without the giant cube head part/ and then put a lab coat over that, slap on some industry boots, and finish it off with a black gas mask that also has a white hood over. the hood is also part of the suit. And yes its meant to be white and not black like the rest. it fits in with the coat on.)


Needles to say this being was as unsettling to look at as the other. That could go for either of these by the way. I know you gotta look freaky, but dang. That's just... ugh. Creepy. Sorry, back to story. The being was still for a mere moment before it turned and suddenly looked at the other elephant in the room. It jumped off the pedestal it was kept on and turned around, then proceeded to crouch and stare at the Black nameplate that had told all of its magnificence. The nameplate read

'Dr. Vorginthstein :
The embodiment of terror and insanity.'

The being made a grunt sound, then stood up and turned around to face the other creature, which was tapping its oddly placed lizard foot impatiently. Discord raised an eyebrow and asked:

"Are you done yet?"

The being- ok, I'm going to call him Dr.V- responded with :

"Ok, you can shut your face and wait, 'cause I'm a little peeved that they would use such a title for me. I am not insane, I just go places other people don't want to go. That doesn't make me insane, if anything I'm eccentric... ok, now I'm good. Lets go."

Discord gave an exasperated sigh. "Finally"

And with that they set out to escape the mountain they were currently under, and to find what had been lost for countless years. A laboratory, but no ordinary one, for such a thing would never suit the good doctor and his odd needs. No, this was his own personal laboratory , full of monumental scientific breakthroughs that were capable of brewing up an entire world war that would be waged on for years to come. That's why he kept it secret an very well protected, and why many disliked. He had the ability to advance the world but he chose to keep it to himself. This was just one of many reasons why he was hated through out the countries. Just one though.

As for now, his agenda was clear:
1- Escape the equine countries capital. (Alive preferably)
2- Make it back to home base, see if its been infiltrated (if so, eradicate intruders.) and start experiment #idk.
3- Re enter the world as a new world power, then show them some good ol' "Weird Science".
4- See how that affects the world. OH and find reclaim other experiments. Can't have those on the run.
5- That's about it. Go team "V"!

With that, Dr.V closed his notepad and started his trek. While nearing the mouth of the cave he thought

'I wonder how much the world has changed without me?'

And steeped into the light. Where there seemed to be the entire guard stationed at the cave. And two seemingly confused and agitated alicorns that looked suspiciously like two little people Dr.V knew a long time ago. So, how does our mysterious protagonist deal with this situation you ask? Why, like any sensible man of science would. He walked forward, all the way up to the now alert alicorns, and put his hand on his chin whilst staring at them. The tension was like a tightrope. Until a voice snapped it In half.

"Oh my science, little ones, is that you? You've gotten so old!"

I sincerely have high thoughts about this guy. I like his cut.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment