• Published 24th Aug 2015
  • 3,393 Views, 15 Comments

You stole away my Life - EbonyDanger



Imagine to see all your dreams crushed right in front of you. Nothing hurts more then the feeling of being replaced and betrayed.

  • ...
6
 15
 3,393

You stole away my Life!

This is so unfair! I have not planned this and I swear, I have never wanted it. But it seems everyone is against me in this fight!

I cannot believe it! The newbie at the school. Why haven't I recognized her before?! The same purple skin, the same strike in her hair. Twilight Sparkle! She is in my world too. Do you really want to ruin everything for me, Celestia? I made a life here! I gave up everything. My friends, my home, my name. And now she appears! The precious new student. Everybody loves her. Principal Celestia would kiss her shoes, if she asks!

She is even an Alicorn. A princess! I should be this. I should have the wings. But I obviously was never good enough for you, Celestia. I could never satisfy your expectations. But I was your first star student. I was the best. I knew every spell! I did my best. I was determinded, strict, focussed on my studies. I could do anything for you, Celestia. I was ready for any test.

But you never were there for me. You always were busy with your Royal Duties. You hold me back on purpose! You always said, I was not ready. I could never connect with you. I would have loved to see you as my mentor, maybe even more.

The Princess of the Sun. I had been so proud, when I became your student. I was so happy. It felt like a dream come true. I wanted to be your priced student. I wanted to show you how special I am! You promised me the world, you promised me everything I ever wanted! But it was never there! You were never there! What sense lies in a promise, if one cannot fullfill it?

And now you have another student. Moreover, when I stole your crown, you finally started to see the world with my eyes! After you dismissed me, I had felt so bad, so angry. The other world is amazing, but no one knows, who I am here. I do not even know, who I am here. I have lost the filly I was, when I came to you on the other side of the mirror. Maybe she is even gone by now. I have forgotten her. I have lost my heart.

But I have replaced my heart. I have become somebody new. Somebody, who cannot be broken. Somebody, who cannot be betrayed. I have been through hell! In the first few nights I tried to forget that I am in another world, that you dismissed me. You throw me out, Celestia! Like a child in the rain.

But now I am somebody new. I am somebody more powerful! Determinded. Strong. Proud. Without any respect or mercy. You made this out of me, Celestia! Just imagine to see all your dreams, being crushed and destroyed right in front of your eyes. Imagine everything you lived for being shattered! Now they call me a disgrace. But I will show them! I will show them all.

And I will start with you, Twilight Sparkle. So Celestia had send you to come and safe the day. She relies on you. She never relied on me! She never trusted me enough. And now you are here and you dare to think, you can take the crown and I won't do anything. Well, you understimate me. Just like Celestia. But you will regret that you ever came through the mirror.

I am gonna teach you a lesson, you wish you could forget. You will wish, you never had been the teacher's pet!

This is my world now, Twilight! Your horse body is gone and I see you tumble around. How does it feel, when you wake up with nothing to rely on? I know, how it feels. Hard. Depressing. You know nothing about this world! You cannot even open a can. Nor write with a pencil. Embaressing, really! I guess, Celestia never told you about the mirror. I bet, she also never mentioned me. Why should she? I am the black sheep of the students!

Your destiny should have been mine. The crown should have been mine! I wanted nothing more then respect. Is this too much asked? Celestia, you showed me the mirror and I saw myself as an Alicorn. There was even a spell that could make an unicorn an Alicorn! And you refused to give me, what was rightfully mine! You said, I was not ready. I was more then ready!

So what did Twilight did to get the wings and the crown? She is clumsy, she is unsure, she is shy. She is not better then I am. I am sure of it. Moreover anything you can do, Twilight, I can do better. Do you hear me! Anything you can do, I can do better! Anything you can do, I can do better! ANYTHING YOU CAN DO, I CAN DO BETTER!

You took everything from me, Twilight. And you ruined my life, Celestia. I hope, you regret, what you did. I hope, you sometimes lay awake in your bed and think about the girl, that is in other world of the mirror. But now I am the one, who pulls the string. I am not the victim anymore. I have taken your crown. You would have never suspected this! Ha! Finally you see it my way. When I am done with you, Celestia, you will beg me to become your student again. Because you will realize, what value I have.

And when it comes to you, Twilight, I will crush you like you destroyed my dreams. You stole away my life! And this cannot go unpunished. I will find you and I will smack your head against the wall, until it cracks! I am the one, who plots here. I will win the crown back and then nothing will ever be the same! I will have all the power and you and Celestia will bow before me.

Not even your friends can help you know. I gave up all my friends, just to see how far I can get. They say, it is lonley at the top. I do not miss them yet! Because I do not need friends. I don't need anyone. Soon I will all the respect and power. I will get, what I have been dreamed about. Celestia's promise will come true. But not how you have imagined it!

Now it is all over. The sparkle is gone. See me shimmer on!

I won't listen to anyone. I won't stop, until I achieved my goal!

Because nothing tastes so sweet then revenge.

Author's Note:

This is my very first attempt of writing a monologue. I hope, you enjoyed it. I even think about making more monologues. So if anyone has got a good idea for a character, who is having a monologue, tell me.
Also before someone writes Sunset Shimmer changes in Rainbow Rocks, this monologue takes place during the first Equestria Girl's movie. When is up to interpretation.

Comments ( 15 )

This sounds a lot like MandoPony's song, "Shimmer on"? I forgot how It's called. But I liked this, uovote and favorite!

Price student of Celestia.

Prized is the word you ware looking for.

Determinded and smart.

Determined is the word you want.

Celestia sended Twilight Sparkle after her.

Sent is the word you ware looking for.

Anything you can do, I can do better! I can do anything better than you!

Especially the way this story goes. What was this, exactly?

6354616
I have to agree on that, I can't say it's word for word but it's pretty close.

It seems a bit 'ranty', more like she's talking to herself. Don't get me wrong, this is good; just delivered a bit weirdly.
Celestia did ruin her life. She took away the life she could've had without being her student. When she was her student, she was not taught the way she should've been. She never apologized to Sunset. She didn't tell her why, didn't tell her what she needed to do, what she needed to be. And if she couldn't have been that in the first place, then Celestia should've never promised her what she couldn't have.
Celestia, you really are to blame. And yet there was no indication of remorse from her.

6354616
Thanks. I used Shimmer on as an insperation for the monologue.

6355330
It is a monologue. Sunset Shimmer is talking to herself in her mind, reflecting the events.

6355416
A monologue works that way. The character reflects on something, using the I perspective.

6356288 Yeah it's just the wording is awkward to me. Maybe just me, I dunno. She just seems to be slipping a bit, not at all the level of cleverness demonstrated before.

6356349
Yeah, maybe. But I guess, it is because she is really angry. And then one cannot think straight.

6356413 But generally their thought process doesn't change. Anger doesn't rewrite their speech patterns, why would it override their thought patterns other than their purpose?

6356462
Then blame me for getting carried away. :)

This was a good monologue! but there were a few grammar mistakes here and there, and random commas every where they didn't need to be...
Besides all that it was great!

6490376
Thanks. I did not really re-read this thing. I made the Write what comes to mind concept, so it was kinda messed up.

Login or register to comment