• Published 21st Nov 2015
  • 603 Views, 4 Comments

The Fall - TheStoryMaker



The Cutie Mark Crusaders get ponynapped and have to go through four chambers and must find a way out within each one. The Mane 6, however, soon realize and must rescue the CMC before it's too late.

  • ...
2
 4
 603

Chapter 2 - Chamber 1: The Jungle [Part One] (Currently in Editing)

It was five o' clock.

Sweetie Belle started to make a sundial, to keep track of the time, they woke up at eight o' clock in the morning. Only meaning that ten hours passed. Only have the hours marked: 9 AM - 4 PM

When the 'Unknown' said about the 32 miles it wasn't only a straight line of a jungle. It was a big open world of a jungle that only meant 32 miles wide and 32 miles in length.

Each of them had a part, Scootaloo being the navigator, Apple Bloom gathering resources for shelter, weapons, and sticks for firewood, and Sweetie Belle for exploring the ruins for tools and food.

Looking for the fortress, gathering resources, and exploring ruins they find themselves lost.

"Where is that fortress? When we find it that should be our headquarters." Scootaloo said desperately.

"We will find it, as long we are together we will survive." Sweetie Belle teaching Scootaloo about faith.

"Sure, we have gear and as much as I'm gathering resources we should be okay!" Apple Bloom added.

All they found was ruins, moss, trees, rocks, until Sweetie found a ruins that had a tunnel.

"Hey! I think I found something!"

Apple Bloom stopped with Scootaloo then headed to Sweetie Belle.

"What is it?" Apple Bloom questioned Sweetie Belle.

"It seems to be a tunnel." Sweetie Belle replied.

Then Apple Bloom got a rock with the axe then swiped the axe on the rock, then a spark came with it.

"It's flint and steel isn't it?" Scootaloo said.

"We took a quiz on it at school remember?" Sweetie Belle said.

Apple Bloom looked though her saddlebag to find a stick. Then getting the axe and flint swiped it with the spark landing on the stick to create fire.

Putting the axe and flint back together in her saddlebag.

Now with the new torch working they can walk right though.

"Here let me hold that." Scootaloo insisted now holding on to the torch with her mouth.

Now going though the dark tunnel only lighted up with the torch they find themselves into a non-equal cave.

"Where going we go from here?' Sweetie Belle asked herself.

"Right there," Apple Bloom pointed to the ledge.

"Are you sure?" Sweetie replied with a question.

The Scootaloo jumped to the ledge knowing if she failed she would fall to her death.

But she made it.

"Scootaloo what were you thinking?!" Apple Bloom shouted to Scootaloo with Sweetie.

"It's okay I'm fine!" Scootaloo yelled. "Jump its not a long distance!"

Sweetie then jumped soon following with Apple Bloom.

Then landed on their hoofs but, then crumbling to the ground.

They were in a tight space the only way out was jumping onto ledges, possibly four.

"Here we go" Scootaloo trying to speak clearly due to holding the torch.

All of them jumped ledge to ledge only on the second one Sweetie saw light.

"I think I found our way out of here!" Then pointed to the light.

Apple Bloom saw it with Scootaloo, now they were almost out of there until the last ledge.

"Oh No" Apple Bloom said looking at the ledge.

It was way too far she knew if she jumped she would rather fall to her death or barley making it with only holding on with one hoof.

"It's too far we'll never make it" Apple Bloom said, then looked down knowing it's a suicide jump.

"This can't be good!' Sweetie Belle said then looked at Scootaloo. "Scootaloo what do you think?"

"Um, very bad, maybe we should, um." Then she flopped into the ground nothing to think about.

Apple Bloom then searched in her saddlebag trying to find a way to cross the ledge.

"Try to make a bridge." Sweetie suggested.

"I have nothing it looks like we have to run from here to over there" Apple Bloom said then sighed.

"Is there an other way?" Sweetie asked Apple.

Apple looked at her with her face saying 'No'.

Apple Bloom then went to the back of the ledge then started to run as fast as she could to the other ledge then jumped.

As in mid air she looked down only seeing darkness, she reached out her hoof to the ledge then making it.

Landing with a barrel roll.

"Wow!" Sweetie and Scootaloo said together.

"I- I made it!" Apple Bloom then smiled seeing her friends at the other side.

"Sweetie jump just grab my hoof, okay." Apple Bloom yelled at Sweetie.

"Are you sure?" Sweetie asked Apple Bloom.

"Yes."

"Okay, here I go"

Then jumped Apple let out a hoof as Sweetie reached out, then Apple Bloom successfully grabbed on to Sweetie's hoof.

"Got you." Apple said to Sweetie, then pulled her up.

"Thanks."

"Come on Scootaloo you can make it" Sweetie shouted to Scootaloo.

Scootaloo knew that if her friends made it then she could make it.

"Alright, just grab my hoof just in case!" Then jumping to the ledge to her friends.

She looked down only seeing what Apple Bloom saw.

Using her wings to make to land on the ledge. She made it.

Hanging on with one hoof, then looking down as if her life depend on it. The platform that she hanged on broke.

"Nononononononono!" Scootaloo screamed.

Dropped the touch, using her wings, jumped on the platform that broke on her to use as a support making the the chances of surviving higher.

Then Sweetie grabbing her right hoof with Apple Bloom grabbing her left hoof.

Then pulled her up onto the ledge.

"Thank you, without your help I wouldn't made it" Scootaloo thanked them.

"Your welcome!" Apple and Sweetie replied.

Then, they all braced in a hug.

"Come on, here is the way out" Apple Bloom said to the Sweetie and Scootaloo.

Then Scootaloo going to a clear path with trees next to her.

Now it open into a small-big area.

They saw the huge fortress that looked like it was sitting there for 800 years.


The fortress was in the distance.

Probably about four football fields away from them.

"Come on, let's go" Apple Bloom told them.

They ran toward it. Bringing it closer and closer to them.

Finally when they got there they were out of breath, standing at the corner of the fortress.

Sweetie found the entrance.

"I found our way in!" Sweetie told them as they ran their way in.

In the fortress they saw boxes, gates, stone walls with mother nature taking over it, a tower, a big stone tower, and basically everyting you see in a fortress.

Then the gate closed behind them, now all of them were trapped in the fortress.

"Now what do we do?" Scootaloo asked Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

"I don't know." Apple Bloom replied.

"Nowwheredo we go?" Sweetie Belle asked them.

As questions and answers weren't the thing to solve the problem.

All of them realized they had just keep going forward.

Sweetie spotted a lever, while her friends were exploring the little area surrounded by stone walls.

Then pulled it, bring up a gate.

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo immediately looked at the gate with Sweetie next to it.

"You scared me." Apple Bloom said to Sweetie Belle.

They went to the little space that was inside the gate with a small staircase leading up to the second level.

Then Apple Bloom noticed a torch in the small space. It was getting dark so she flicked on the her axe and flint.

"There we go, now we have more light to guide us when it gets dark" Sweetie looking at the torch as it glows brighter.

"Yeah, now we have to lit more torches" Scootaloo said.

They went up the stairs only to see a tower next to a open area with a big stone tower next over a stone wall.

"Wow, I wonder who built this." Apple Bloom said to herself.

"The 'Unknown' did, I mean think about it we are under a HUGE dome with a fake Sun and Moon and fake clouds, rain, snow, stars, and sky. She built all of this, or made this using a spell." Sweetie explained.

"Yeah, she's right Apple Bloom he/she build all of this, and we have to escape each chamber." Scootaloo added.

"Not really escape more like pass." Apple Bloom correcting Scootaloo.

"Girls, lets just focus we got to get very torch lit here, we got to go the that big stone tower, and somepony has to go up to that tower over there!' Sweetie Belle telling her friends.

"Your right." Apple Bloom and Scootaloo said together.

"Then let's get moving!"


"Now if we do this before nightfall we will be okay," Apple Bloom said. "Now we must have our own part, Sweetie try to find a way to that big stone tower and make it home, Scootaloo go up that tower and see what's up there it might have something that we need. And I'll lit all the torches in this fortress. Got it?" Apple Bloom said to her friends.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle nodded.

"Then let's get to it"

"Cutie Mark Crusaders go!" All of them shouted.

-----------------------------
[Scootaloo's Point of View]

Scootaloo ran to the tall skinny tower there were windows without glass in each floor, even though there wasn't floors.

There was nothing available to go up there.

She had do it the hard way.

She looked around to find a way up there but nothing came up.

Then five feet away from her was a lever same as the one Sweetie Belle pulled.

She walked up to the lever then pulled it.

A new gate went up.

"Hey, thanks I could put more torches in there!" Apple Bloom shouted to Scootaloo.

"Your welcome!"

Now she went to a staircase that lead up to a higher area for the outlook.

She took the same staircase to go down to enter to the open gate.

"Here we go." Scootaloo said to herself.

She entered seeing pillars that hold nothing.

Then thought that she could climb the pillars to go to the tower.

So she did.

Finding the smallest pillar she climbed it , then found an another pillar then jumping toward it.

Then landing.

She did the same for all pillars that go higher and higher, (she even jumped on two balconies to go higher) until she went on the highest pillar to have a rope hanging.

"Now what?" She thought for a second.

Then her thought was to jump on the rope swing on it hit the old 800 tall pillars that are 't' shaped make it fall down to make a path to an another balcony.

She didn't know what would happen.

Then looked for Apple Bloom just in case she got hit by the stones.

Then found her next to a medal door. She noticed she only lighted one torch.

"Apple Bloom are you okay?!" Scootaloo shouted.

"Yeah, I'm okay I just need this door open!"

"Try kicking it down!"

"I already did, I just need a key!"

"Okay!"

Scootaloo looked backed at the 't' shaped pillars then did what she thought.

Kicking it down.

"Ahhhhh!" Scootaloo shouted.

Then the first pillar collapsed on the second pillar to collapsed on the third. Then hit the balcony next falling to the ground.

Scootaloo smiled as she saw still hanging on the rope.

Then she fell down.

Looking up she saw rocks falling down. It was going to land on her.

Then she quickly avoided it, then seeing the rocks landing on the ground.

"Are you okay!?" Apple Bloom quickly ran toward her.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Scootaloo replied cleaning her body.

"I'm so sorry, you know you don't have to go to that tower!"

"It's okay I'm going up there anyways."

Scootaloo then jumped on a rock then climbed on the broken pillars.

She jumped to the on the broken pillars to reach a balcony.

Now she was the same wall as the gate was.

She found a balcony on the same wall as she was, then jumped on it. Doing the same thing on an another.

Until her wall ended then had to climb a different wall.

It was the same wall when they climbed up the staircase to come to the big open area.

"The climbing never stops!" Scootaloo said to herself.

She went to the corner then climbed to the other side of that corner.

Until she was at a walkway under the lever she pulled.

Then walked to the small walkway she was halfway there.

Until it broke using a pillar, the pillar leaned toward the tower.

Using the small platform she had she jumped for it.

To grab on a hoofgrip with only one hoof hanging on it.

"Are you okay Scootaloo?!' Sweetie Belle shouted to her.

Scootaloo saw that she found a way the big stone tower, then saw Sweetie wave at her.

She tried to wave but she needed two of her hoofs to hang on to the hoofprints.

Including that she was using herwings.

She saw an another hoofprint so she jumped.

Using her whole body she barley made it.

And she had to more of it to go to the top.

After some jumping and moving side to side she jumped up more and more.

Then she could find and hoofgrips to jump on, so instead she pulled herself toward a window that was right above her. Then found a platform on her side and an another on on the other side.

It wasn't a length it was only just a hop. So she hopped over the empty space to be at the other side.

Then hanged at the ledge to be at the outer wall of the tower.

She looked up. Only seeing three more floors to the top.

Again she climbed up to the top going around the tower and jumping up repeating the same process.

Then finally she made it up to the top.

But the floor didn't cover the whole tower, it was only halfway.

But upon arriving to the top she saw only one key, next to a pony skeleton that looked like it was protecting it.

"Ugh." Scootaloo discussed on the skeleton.

She opened the skeleton's hand to get the key, then pushed the skeleton out of her way. Then falling to the ground.

She pushed a rope down that was attached to the floor then climbed down on the rope with the key.

"If there was an another floor I would not go up there!" Sore and relived Scootaloo ran toward Apple Bloom with the key in the hoof.

"Here you go!" Scootaloo said to Apple Bloom.

"Thanks Scootaloo!" Apple Bloom replied.

"Your welcome!" Scootaloo said.

Apple Bloom opened the medal door she entered along with Scootaloo and together went though the hallway. Scootaloo stopped so that Apple Bloom can lit the torches.

Until the hallway split into two.

"I'll go to the left, you go to the right." Scootaloo said to Apple Bloom.

"Okay." Apple Bloom said.

As Scootaloo went to the left then, noticed a staircase going to the right. So she went to the going up the staircase.

Went she as at the top of the staircase, she was at a platform, then saw she was at the side of the big stone tower. It looked like the 'platform' she was on broke and saw pillars she can jump on.

"Not again." Scootaloo said.

As if she never climbed ever in her life.

She jumped on the first pillar then jumped on the second, then the third.

She had no more pillars to jump on only two balconies.

After a jump and an another, she was a window that didn't had a glass.

"A window without glass huh?" Scootaloo said to herself.

She jumped though to the window then forcing herself be in the building she successfully made it in the big stone tower.

Then seeing Sweetie Belle going down the stairs then noticing her.

"Welcome home Scootaloo!"

"Hey, wheres Apple Bloom?"

"I don't know, it's about eight o' clock it getting dark. How was I supposed to know where shes at?"

"Just go down and find her. Wait one more question, where do these stair go to?"

"Oh, these staircase go to the 'big stone tower'. I call this tower 'Cutie Mark Crusaders tower' like our tree house at home."

"OK, thanks for telling me!"

"Your welcome!"

Then saw her going down the stairs, Scootaloo went up the stairs to find their 'Home' in the Jungle.

She found a sleeping bag that was the color as her then got in it on it then fell asleep.

----------------------------

[Sweetie Belle's Point of View]

Sweetie Belle went to a wall and jumped over it.

Only seeing an another big area with a gate surrounded by stone walls.

"Okay, this is harder then I thought." Sweetie Belle said to herself.

She can hear Scootaloo and Apple Bloom yelling at each other, it sounded like Scootaloo opened a gate.

She looked around then spotted a lever at a balcony, next to a vine.

She climbed the vine to get to the balcony, then jumped on it.

She pulled the lever down to open the gate at the center of the wall she was at.

When she got down she went to the new open area where the gate was closed.

Then she can hear some stones break then someone yelling "Are you okay?!'

She thought that something happened then wanted to focus at her mission.

To make the 'big stone tower' home.

She looked around and wanted to a entrance to something she noticed two: One passage way that leads upstairs and one that leads downstairs.

Then looked up seeing a balcony to the 'big stone tower'.

She decided to go the the one that leads upstairs. It was an narrow staircase leading up with some windows at some parts at the staircase even one window that had two balconies with some pillars then her seeing an another pathway.

Then heard a big crash. She jumped from the crash then wanted to know who caused it.

She went to the balcony in front of her then saw Scootaloo climbing the tower.

She waved at Scootaloo then Scootaloo tried to waved her back but couldn't.

She took a step back seeing junk behind her.

"You have got to be kidding!" Sweetie Belle said to herself.

She looked in the creates only seeing spiderwebs. and threw the creates over the balcony.

After throwing a lot creates off the balcony she noticed an another mini balcony on the building's left she threw the boxes out through the small balcony and found a stick.

Cleaning the spiderwebs with the stick at the corner, and all of the creates gone she wanted to make sleeping bags.

Looking though her saddlebag she found three sleeping bags with their own color.

She put them on the floor next to each other.

She looked outside on the balcony and saw Scootaloo going down with a key in the hoof.

Then she was out of sight.

Sweetie did some cleaning her and there trying to sweep up the dust on the floor. Until she heard a sound downstairs she rushed down only to see Scootaloo, sore and tired.

"Welcome home Scootaloo!"

"Hey, wheres Apple Bloom?"

"I don't know, it's about eight o' clock it getting dark. How was I supposed to know where shes at?"

"Just go down and find her. Wait one more question, where do these stair go to?"

"Oh, these staircase go to the 'big stone tower'. I call this tower 'Cutie Mark Crusaders tower' like our tree house at home."

She thought about that name only for a second until Scootaloo said:

"OK, thanks for telling me!"

"Your welcome!"

She went down stairs then thinking in her mind then said:

"I hope that's a good name."

When she went all the way down she saw Apple Bloom a bit wet.

"Where have you been?"

"At a water contraction." Apple Bloom said a bit angry. "Me and Scootaloo went two ways, I don't know where she went but I came from a sewage."

"Scootaloo came from a window,"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I saw her on my way here. I think she went up stairs."

"Oh, Okay let's go to the 'big stone tower'."

"Well its actually call 'Cutie Mark Crusaders Tower', do you like the name?"

"Yeah, its a really good name!"

Apple Bloom and Sweetie went up the stairs seeing Scootaloo in her sleeping bag. They both thought it would be a good idea to sleep too.

So they got in their sleeping bags and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------
[Apple Bloom's Point Of View]

"I'll go to the left, you go to the right." Scootaloo said to Apple Bloom.

"Okay." Apple Bloom said.

Apple Bloom went to the right then looked back if Scootaloo left.

She did.

Then she fell into a stream with a fast current.

Soaked, she got up at the end of the current.

Which the current had enough force to make her not move an inch.

"Come on, up can do it!" Apple Bloom said to herself.

She slipped and the water forced her to hit the brick wall.

She looked above the wall only to see some hoofgrips.

She jumped.

Now out of the water she climbed to a mini bridge that was above the current.

Now on it she looked to the left to see a gate next to a lever.

She pulled the lever to make the gate rise.

She walked in, falling again to a low water level.

"What the...?!"

Her exit was way above her. She had to rise the water level to get up there.

Next to her was a lever with a tunnel bigger than her.

She pulled the lever not knowing what it was going to do.

She heard sounds that got louder and louder like if water was hitting the corners of the tunnel.

Until she noticed what was happening.

"Oh no."

She ran towards the side of the tunnel due to not getting washed by the upcoming wave of water.

She braced for impacted.

Nothing.

There was nothing.

She felt like the lever she just pulled did nothing or something she friends would noticed from outside.

She looked back at the tunnel with her whole body in front of it.

There the water came out of nowhere.

Having enough force to push her out into the center of the pit and filling the place up quickly.

Now the water level rising higher and higher the pit was filled only halfway.

Apple Bloom swam up to the surface.

Gasping for air, she saw an another lever with a tunnel right in front of her.

"Not again!"

Swimming toward the lever she got on the platform pulled it then dived into the water, then opened her eyes underwater.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

She swam up to the surface again only to seeing little water coming.

"Huh, I guess all of the water came from the tunnel below me."

She got up to the platform then pushing more water towards the pit.

Then a powerful force of water came pushing her into the pit, then quickly filling it up.

Now she had enough water to climb up a stair, climb the stairs pulling the lever to open the gate then climbing up a final set of stairs that go outside.

As she did all of that she encountered Sweetie Belle.

"Where have you been?"

"At a water contraction." Apple Bloom said a bit angry. "Me and Scootaloo went two ways, I don't know where she went but I came from a sewage."

"Scootaloo came from a window,"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I saw her on my way here. I think she went up stairs."

"Oh, Okay let's go to the 'big stone tower'."

"Well its actually call 'Cutie Mark Crusaders Tower', do you like the name?"

"Yeah, its a really good name!"

Apple Bloom and Sweetie went up the stairs seeing Scootaloo in her sleeping bag. They both thought it would be a good idea to sleep too.

So they got in their sleeping bags and went to sleep.

Author's Note:

This is going to be a long story, I recommend putting this on tracking, when the story is completed you can put this on favorites. But I'm not the one to judge so.... Yea