• Published 24th Aug 2015
  • 640 Views, 24 Comments

I will always put you first - caza1245



Button is always playing games to notice sweetie or so sweetie thinks and join the other cmc on there love stories too

  • ...
15
 24
 640

Advice and Flashbacks

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville, everyone was happy - except for one filly. Her name was Sweetie Belle, she was a filly unicorn aged 10. She had a light purple and pink mane, with a white coat. She didn't have a cutie mark yet, and she was walking around the park talking to her two BFF's.

"You know guys, I really want to tell Button Mash how I feel but he never notices me," She sighed.

"Hmm... maybe you could just go to his house and tell him...?" Scootaloo suggested.

Apple Bloom gave her a glare and punched her shoulder. After a couple seconds of silence, she sighed. "She knows that, but she wants to know how to get Button to notice her,"

"Alright, sheesh!" Replied Scootaloo, rubbing her slightly bruised shoulder. Apple Bloom rolled her eyes and put a warm hoof on Sweetie.

"Look here, ah suggest ya go tell him that ya always feel... unnoticed. Then if he understands, tell him how ya really feel,"

Sweetie looked up and smiled, but her expression changed and she sighed. I don't- I just don't know, She thought.

"Alright, I'll try... Thanks Apple Bloom," She mumbled.

"Look Sweetie Belle, I know how hard it is to tell a crush how you feel, I had trouble when I told Rumble about my feelings..." Scootaloo told Sweetie.

Sweetie looked up and gasped, "Really?!"

Scootaloo nodded, a slight shade of red began to colour her face.

"Alright... I'm going to tell him!" She announced. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom glanced at each other, then smiled.

"Good on ya, Sugarcube" Apple Bloom replied.

Sweetie Belle walked off after thanking her friends one more time. Yeah, they can do it - so can I, and I'll tell him how I feel, She thought.

She stopped at Button's door and rang the bell. His house was slightly bigger than the others surrounding it, but it didn't stand out. All of the houses in Ponyville looked the same, with a few exceptions. Suddenly there was a light clopping of hooves from the other side of the door, somepony was coming...

Alright, here goes nothing

She took a deep breath and waited until the door opened.

The only words going through Sweetie Belle's mind were:

Maybe I should go back and come back later?

What if the plan does not work?

Did Scootaloo really have trouble with Rumble?

What should I do?

"Oh no here she comes..." Sweetie Belle finally said, panic causing her voice to crack slightly.

"Can I help you Sweetie belle?" Love Tap (Button Mash's mother) asked, slightly surprised to see her.

"Yes, um... can I s-s-see B-Button please..?" Sweetie answered whilst shaking with fear.

"Yeah sure, come on in, you seem cold, you're shaking..." Love Tap replied, her head tilting with confusion. Sweetie Belle blushed and tried to stop shaking, when she finally stopped she walked inside.

" He's in his room, follow me,"

...

In his room, Button Mash was playing a video game. He muttered things as his avatar fought several different creatures. When he heard someone knock on his door, he jumped out of his chair.

"Button, Darling, you have a visitor!" Love Tap called.

Button looked up, embarrassed by his Mums pet name for him, and said, "Who is it?"

"You'll see, go on in," Love Tap whispered to Sweetie. The door opened, but Button's eyes stayed glued to the console in front of him. When he took a quick glance to see who it was, he gasped and dropped his controller.

"Sweetie Belle?!" He asked.

" Hey Button..." Sweetie replied with a big grin on her face, despite how awkward the conversation was.

Button Mash stood, mouth agape, eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

...


With Apple Bloom and Scootaloo.

" Did you really have trouble with Rumble?" Apple Bloom asked.

" Yeah, but I did succeed.." Scootaloo replied wanting to drop the conversation.

"What happened, ah wanna know now!" Teased Apple Bloom, curious to find out what happened.

"Well, it happened last week..." She started, slightly cringing as she was reminded of something she had wanted to forget.

...


[Scootaloo's POV]

I was walking on the dirt path to Rumble's house, thinking out loud.

Should I tell him, What if he doesn't feel the same

I shook the thought out of my head. " No this is the last chance before he moves and I got to say goodbye, anyway, it's my time to be brave," I thought again as I took out a song I had written for him.

I began rehearsing, singing each note with perfect pitch and tune.

As I finished the song I didn't even notice that Rumble was standing behind me, mouth hanging open.

"Woah, Scootaloo I loved the song. I didn't even know you could sing like that!".

I jumped high into the air and gave a startled scream.

"YOU HEARD THAT?!" I yelled slightly embarrassed. I could feel the blood rushing to my head.

"Yeah, and it was lovely... Who is it for?" He replied, slightly proud of being able to make me jump.

I looked at him with a blush.

Alright here goes nothing, I thought.

" It was for Y-y-you" I muttered softly, looking down to avoid any more embarrassment. He looked at me with wide eyes.

" What?" He asked, confused as to why anyone would address such a beautiful song to somepony like him.

I felt tears in my eyes.

"It was for you!" I said again still avoiding eye contact. He looked in a daze.

"Me? Why me?" He asked.

"Because, because I-I-I *sigh* I love you Rumble,"

His jaw dropped, literally.

" I was afraid to tell you, but when I heard you were leaving I thought I had to tell you... even if you didn't feel the same" My voice cracked as tears streamed down my face like waterfalls.

" Oh Scootaloo... Y-you r-really mean th-that?" He stuttered as the Onion Ninjas began to attack him too, "The only reason I'm leaving next week, is because I thought no one loved me and that I had little friends. It's been difficult at school; my family made the decision to move..."

" Really?" I asked, the waterfall began to calm, leaving my eyes a swollen, red mess.

"Yes and... I love you too Scoots," He confessed.

" Come again?" I wanted to make sure I heard right, I thought for sure he wouldn't feel the same way.

" You know what I said, I said I love you too," He repeated, before kissing my lips.

I was shocked but closed my eyes and enjoyed it. When we broke apart I said,

"Thank you!" Before he gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

...


[end of Scootaloo's POV]

"Wow, really?" Exclaimed Apple Bloom, excited by the drama Scootaloo had experienced.

"Yes ,really, what about you and Pipsqueak?". asked Scootaloo.

" Oh, well that was... different," She answered, grinning slightly and hesitating to continue.

[Apple bloom's POV]

I was wondering off to the park with Pipsqueak, because we had organised a play-date. I was planning to tell him after the hour was up and he had to go home.

"Lovely day, isn't it Bloom, the weather Pegasi really out-did themselves," He said, barely audible over the noise of fillies and foals playing.

"Yeah, so... what d'ya want to do?" I asked him.

" I've always wanted to try roller-skating..." He told me.

I looked at him and smiled. "Sure! Ah'll show ya how!"

He looked me, then grinned and thanked me.

He bolted ahead, being quite fast for his age. Of course all of the labour on the farm had given me a lot more strength than the average filly, and I immediately caught up. We were at the edge of the park where there was a big skating rink and some music. We went to get our food first at the little outdoor café. It had pots of flowers and sweet little decorations on the outside. We sat down on the comfy chairs and waited for somepony to come and ask what we wanted. After about five minutes a grey stallion with a neatly groomed moustache stood next to us and asked if we were ready. Both of us nodded, then began. I ordered an apple smoothie, whilst he got a chocolate milkshake.

As he slurped the remains of his milkshake, I told him all the basics of roller skating.

"So, you learn to balance with them first. I'll show ya when we get on the rink" He only nodded, still deep in his task of trying to consume every last drop of his drink.

After we had finished, we went to pay and Pipsqueak (being the Gentlecolt that he is) paid for us. Next we went to get our roller skates from the rental. Once Pipsqueak had his on, he stood up. Pip grinned, but then lost his balance and the wheels rolled, causing him to land on his belly.

"Alright Pip, take my hoof," I told him through fits of giggles as I stretched my hoof out to him. He took it and jumped up as I slowly pulled him into the rink. I decided to hold his hoof until he got he hang of it, which took no time at all.

" Alright Bloom, I'm ready... you can let go now" He asked me. I let go of his hoof and he started doing it by himself. I cheered for him as he sped past the couples.

The music switched, and had a slow tempo. He took my hoof again and said,

" This music is nice, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I smirked at him and nodded. The next thing we knew was that we were doing all these cool tricks, guess it was just in our blood.

Everyone had stopped to watch us and were all cheering for us, we had so much fun and as we did the final pose, we were showered with applause.

" Wow, everyone loved us!" I said, excited.

He smiled and we took our skates back to the rental. The hour was almost up, and a sunset had began painting the sky with its wonderful pallet of colours. I looked over at Pip and he looked over at me.

"It's beautiful isn't it, Pip" I asked him. He was looking at me in a daze.

" Not as beautiful as you," he said. I blushed and looked at him, also slightly surprised at his outburst. He noticed what he had said, and quickly covered it up,

"I mean it is not, wait... Er... Your beautiful too... I mean your gorgeous and.... wait--". He was about to finish his sentence, when I kissed his cheek. He blushed, but smiled and then said,

" I... love you AB"

My head shot up and my mouth agape.

" You do?" I questioned him.

He nodded and then I kissed him square on the lips and he kissed back, It was the best day of my life. Unfortunely, we had to break apart for air. He looked at me with wide eyes and I whispered into his ear " I love you too,"

...




[end of Apple Bloom's POV]

" Well, that's what happened!" Apple Bloom finished her story.

Scootaloo's mouth was hanging open.

" Whoa! That's awesome" Scootaloo gasped, happy for her friend.

"Well, let's just wait to see how Sweetie Belle handles Button Mash," Apple Bloom reminded Scoots. She nodded as they headed to the club house, still laughing about each other's stories. But both fillies could not ignore the knots in their stomachs, as the anticipation to find out Sweetie's fate grew.





Finished :)

Author's Note:

First chapter hope you enjoyed