• Published 28th Aug 2015
  • 310 Views, 1 Comments

The Lost Planet of the un-Cutie Marks - DoctorWhooves711



When Doctor Whooves helped the Cutie Mark Crusaders get their Cutie Marks, everything went wrong.

  • ...
 1
 310

To the un-Planet

Chapter 1-To the un-Planet


It was a sunny and happy day. Doctor Whooves and Roseluck were having picnic by the pond. Nothing was wrong until the TARDIS warped in.

“What on Earth?!” said the Doctor. The door creaked open,

“CUTIE MARK CRUSADER TIME TRAVELERS!!! YAY!” said the Cutie Mark Crusaders as they piled out of the TARDIS. The Doctor flipped out.

“How did you get into the TARDIS?! Only I have the key! Besides Roseluck. and besides. It’s Time Lords not travelers.”

If the Cutie Mark Crusaders were ashamed they showed none of it,

“We were working on our Cutie Mark Crusader Lock Pickers,” said Scootaloo, “But that didn’t work but we picked the TARDIS’s lock so we thought of Cutie Mark Crusaders Time Travel.. Lords.”
“But you can’t pick the TARDIS’s lock. It’s impossible!” cried the Doctor.

“ Ah know! Ah can’t believe we didn’t get our Cutie Marks for picking the TARDIS’s lock!” said Apple Bloom.

Just then Scootaloo suddenly got an idea.

“Why don’t you help us be Cutie Mark Crusaders Time Lords?” she asked.

“No No No No NO NO NO!!!” shouted the Doctor. “You're just going to push a wrong button or lever or something. You’ll ruin everything!”

The Crusaders drooped

“Sure you can come with us,” said Roseluck. “The Doctor will be happy to let you tag along with us.”

“Cutie Mark Crusader Time Lords YAY!” screamed the Crusaders as they ran to the TARDIS.

“Roseluck! How could you? Thanks to you I’ll never get anything done today,” said the Doctor, who was furious.

“Hmph. Unfortunately for you. I like fillies. Besides. you didn’t have anything planned today anyway. except for this picnic.”
She had a point.

“Ok. but it’s your fault if anything disastrous happens,” he said walking after the Crusader into the TARDIS.

“How did you fly the TARDIS to me anyway?” asked the Doctor after he closed the doors.

“Oh. yeah,” said Sweetie Belle. “When we... broke in. we got sorta excited and Scootaloo started flying kinda and she hit a button that I guess sent the TARDIS to you. Maybe,” she finished sheepishly.

“Well. okay,” said the Doctor.

“As long as you do what I say. and push only buttons I tell you to push. I’ll be satisfied.”

“So..” said Scootaloo. “Where are we going?”

“Lets see,” said the Doctor. “There’s Gorfill. lovely place,
There’s also Gomforg. Marronn. Tarsnil. and Jampon.”

“All those places are just dumb,” said Roseluck,
“How about Jenduu?”

“Okay,” humphed the Doctor. “Jenduu it is.”

The Crusaders were really excited

“CUTIE MARK CRUSADER TIME LORDS YAY!!!!”
They waited as the TARDIS warped. Then the whole place shook and the TARDIS was making a weirder, much louder warping noise.

“It seems that it’s reversing!” yelled the Doctor over the loud warping noise

Just as it started it. it stopped.

“Where are we?” asked Sweetie Belle.

“I... don’t know,” answered the Doctor

The doors to the TARDIS creaked open. They stepped out and were aghast to find that they were at a planet much like Earth but was mostly rock.

“This isn’t Jenduu,” said Roseluck. “Where are we anyway. Doctor?”

“I said I don’t know,” said the Doctor. The TARDIS doesn’t usually do this.”

“Can’t we just go back?” asked Apple Bloom.

“We can’t,” answered the Doctor. “It needs to cool down. I’d say about three, four hours maybe?”

“Well,” said Roseluck. “We might as well explore."

“We better be careful though,” said the Doctor. “It’s the middle of the night and we don’t know what’s here. One time I landed on this planet that seemed harmless. but the inhabitants became my worst enemy."

“Yes. yes. I’ve heard you say that many time before” said Roseluck boredly.

“But these filly’s here haven’t,” said the Doctor.

A little while while later. they were tired of walking.

“Mah hooves hurt!” complained Apple Bloom.

“Yeah me too!” moaned Sweetie Belle.

“Hold on," said the Doctor, “I can see something up ahead.
It looks like some sort of city."

“You’re right," said Roseluck, “It does look like some sort of city."

“Then lets go there!” moaned Scootaloo, “My hooves are aching, and I’m hungry!”

After a few more minutes of walking, they arrived at the city.

“It’s just a little old western town," said Apple Bloom, “It’s a little smaller than Appleloosa."

“Yes, I see that,” replied the Doctor irritably, “It’s those giant, uh.. towers of some sort that we saw."

There indeed were three very large and tall towers surrounding the town.

"I wonder what they are," said Roseluck

"Me too," answered the Doctor, "But they look suspicious.

“Where is everypony?” asked Sweetie Belle.

“Don’t be silly Sweetie Belle," laughed Scootaloo, “The sun’s just rising!”

“Oh” said Sweetie Belle, “I… yeah."

“Look,” said Roseluck, “Somepony’s coming."

In the distance there was a pony a ways away so they couldn’t quite describe him (or her).

“So there is," said the Doctor, “Don’t forget, we want to make a good impression. HOWDY THERE!!! NICE DAY HUH?”

The pony was startled but collected his(or her) wits and pretended he (or she) didn’t see or hear them.

“What?” said the confused Doctor, “HEY! COME BACK! WE JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!” he yelled running towards him (or her).

When the pony saw that the Doctor was chasing her (though the Doctor didn't know that she was a girl) she started running away as fast as she possibly could.

“Oh, goodness,” said Roseluck putting her hoof on her forehead, “I hate it when he does that. Well come on let’s go get him.”

As Roseluck and the Crusaders went walking through the little town they didn’t think that they were being watched.

“Hey look everypony!” said Scootaloo, “Look at all those holes in the ground!”

There were holes in the ground but they slanted down and had rails like mine would.

“They look like mines Scootaloo,” said Sweetie Belle.

“I know Sweetie Belle,” replied Scootaloo snottily, “I just want to know what they're mining.”

As soon as she said that a minecart pulled up out of one of the entrances.

“Let’s go see what it is!” said Apple Bloom walking to the minecart.

As they got closer to the minecart they noticed that its contents were glowing.

“Wow,” said Sweetie Belle, “That’s pretty shiny for something straight out of the ground.”

When they came up to the minecart they were speechless when they saw what was inside.

“They're,” said Sweetie Belle, “Mining Cutie Marks?”

Author's Note:

Yay! My first chapter of my first Fanfic! Hope you enjoy! :scootangel: