• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 9,819 Views, 230 Comments

A Displaced Monster - Prince_Zodiac



Meet Lisa, the slender woman. After being sent to Equestria by a weird course of events, well, lets just say there's a new monster in the Everfree.

  • ...
117
 230
 9,819

Chapter Two: Savior, Definitely


Chapter Two: Savior, Definitely


{Lisa's POV}

I wake up the next morning to a clear sky with a bright sun. It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day! Perfect. I could lead the mane-6 through the Everfree and not have to worry about that, thing. For some reason it didn't like sunny days. Of course, it could still attack but, I think it learned it's lesson to not screw with me those fourteen years ago. I'm still surprised I knocked it out for that long. Guess I don't know my own strength. Anyways, I walk into the living room to see everypony still sleeping. I smiled, well, I would have if I had a mouth. Strange thing is, even though I don't have facial features, people can tell what they are. It's like this, feeling that they get. They can tell when I'm smiling, where I'm looking, stuff like that. I was still a little groggy so I went to make coffee. Good thing my friend gave me a coffee machine. As I started to make it, Twilight woke up. She walked into the kitchen.

"Oh morning," Twilight said.

"Morning," I replied. "How do you like your coffee?"

"I like it with a little bit of cream and sugar added," she said.

"I like mine straight black," I said. I finished making our coffee, and we sat down at the table.

"I think I'll make some pancakes once everypony's up," I said, sipping my coffee afterwards.

"Um, how do you drink that when you don't have a mouth?" Twilight asked.

"That is one of the many questions I ask myself everyday," I said, then I continued to sip my coffee. Suddenly, A portal to the void opened, and a newspaper from Ponyville came out. I looked up to the portal.

"Thanks!" I shouted.

"No problem!" a slightly insane demonic, but not deep, voice replied. The portal then closed.

"Um, what?" Twilight said.

"I have powerful friends," I replied as I took my reading glasses from the center of the table and began to read.

"But, what kind of, creature, could do that?" Twilight asked.

"Like I said, REALLY powerful friends," I replied. I read the front page news. Apparently the mane-6 not returning home last night spelled some trouble. They were last seen heading into the Everfree forest, but hadn't been seen since. Man, ponies were panicky. I then read then next story. This one slightly pissed me off. It was titled, "New Monster In The Everfree Linked to Element's Disappearance?" Really, I mean, really? It said that the CMC had told news reporters about how they met me, and how their sisters and their sisters' friends had went out to search for me. They had conveniently left out how I saved them from a timberrwolf, and the princess had been notified. Great, just great. I sighed.

"What is it?" Twilight asked. I showed her the article. "Oh."

"No offence, but you ponies are panicky," I said.

"Non taken," Twilight said. "After all that is slightly true." I nodded. Suddenly there was random green fire mist coming through my window. It turned into fire, then into a letter. Twilight began to read the letter.

"What is it?" I asked, as if I didn't already know.

"It's a letter from Spike," Twilight said. "He's my-"

"I already know who he is," I said. "I can read minds remember?"

"Right," Twilight said sheepishly. "Anyways, it says that he had told Celestia that I was missing, and that she was coming to look for me, along with a huge amount of guards."

"Really?" I said. Twilight nodded.

"Hey, this is the perfect opportunity to introduce you two!" Twilight said.

"Yeah maybe, I would love to mee-" I started to say, but I was cut off by the BOOM of thunder. I froze, then ran up to a nearby window. The sky had become covered with gray clouds. Oh no. How did I miss that? I ran over to Rainbow Dash and shook her awake.

"Rainbow!" I yelled.

"Huh, wha-?" she said. "Okay I'm up I'm up geez."

"Is there supposed to be a thunder storm today?" I asked in a panic.

"Uh, yeah I think so, why?" she said. I ran to the door.

"None of you leave until it becomes a sunny day okay?" I said. "Don't leave the house, no matter what you see or hear. My friend will keep you all fed, and will keep that thing away."

"Wait, what?" Twilight asked as everypony else started waking up. "Why? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find Celestia," I said.

"Why?" Twilight asked.

"Because that thing likes cloudy weather," I said, then ran out of the house and into the forest.


I had been searching for half an hour but I still couldn't find Celestia or her guards. One thing I did know was that it was here, and it was following something. I could only hope it was some wild animal or something, but I knew it was most likely Celestia. After all, that thing only goes after ponies. I ran through the forest, gaining on it. I don't think it's noticed me yet. Either that, or it doesn't care that I'm following it. Probably the second option. I then heard voices.

"All clear over here!" said one voice.

"All clear over here too!" said another. They were coming from that thing's direction. I needed to move! I was not going to let another life be lost at the hands of that thing! I then found the group. I hid behind a tree and waited. That thing was straight across from me, in front of them. I couldn't jump it just yet. If I did, Celestia would catch me, and that thing would escape. And so I waited.

{Celestia's POV}

I sighed. We still had found no trace of Twilight and her friends. We were getting deep into the Everfree forest. We had to find that creature and punish it for what it's done. Suddenly, I heard a growl. It was coming from a bush that was in front of us. At first, I thought it was a timberwolf, that was until its leg came out of the bush. It was long and skinny, and you could see the creature's bones up against the skin. It then fully stepped out. It was a hunched over bipedal creature. It was completely gray, and it had black holes for eyes and a mouth. Its fingers were long and ended in claws. It was incredibly skinny. The poor thing must have been starving. I had never seen anything like it before, but it didn't match the description of the monster that those three fillies provided.

"S-So hungry, s-so cold," it said. I smiled and took out some food.

"Here, do you want some?" I asked.

"So hungry, so cold," it said again not moving.

"Well here," I said offering the food once more.

"So hungry, so cold," it repeated. It said that over and over again. I started to feel worried. Then, it's tune of repetition stopped.

"I will no longer be hungry! I will no longer be cold!" it shouted. It then leaped at me. I panicked and was about to fire a spell, when a tendril of darkness knocked it out of the air. I looked to my left to see were it had come from, and then I saw it. The monster that matched the description. It looked to me.

"Celestia!" it cried. "You need to get out of here, NOW!"

"What?" I said. "Who are you, and what is that thing, and where are Twilight and her friends?"

"They're fine!" it yelled back. "They're at my house, safe and sound. If you want to see them, follow that bunny, it'll take you to my house! I'll explain the rest later, NOW GO!" I was about to retort when I heard that thing get back up. I looked to it, and it seemed pretty pissed off. I roared in anger. I looked to the new monster, and nodded. The guards and I followed the bunny the strange creature had pointed to earlier. It lead us through the forest, and we eventually made it to a clearing. In the middle of it was a little log cabin. The door opened, and Twilight came running out.

"Princess Celestia!" she cried. "Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine, but what about you?" I asked. "Are you hurt? What did that thing do to you?"

"She didn't do anything," Twilight said. "After she saved the CMC from some timberwolves, we went out to find her. We went in pretty deep and found this house. It was her house, and she and Applejack apparently knew each other. I'll tell you about that later. Anyways, we found out that she's actually really nice and we were about to leave when she told us to stay with her for the night. Apparently there's something out there that only comes out at night or cloudy days and it's supposed to be scary and aggressive. So we stayed the night. The next morning, Spike sent me a letter that told me you were coming to search for me. Then it started it get cloudy and she ran out to look for you so that thing wouldn't get to you." Celestia just listened. If what Twilight said was true, then this monster wouldn't actually be all that bad.

"By the way, were's Lisa?" Twilight asked.

"Who?" I asked back.

"Lisa, the girl who let us stay here," Twilight said.

"Well," I said "whatever thing that she told you about was, it ran into us. It was going to attack, but then she stopped it. I think she's still fighting it." Twilight gasped.

"Well then we have to go out there and find her!" Twilight said.

"No need," said a familiar voice. I turned around, and saw her. Lisa. She was cut up and bloody all over her body, especially her right arm, which I think was broken. There was blood leaking out of her cuts, and she looked like she was in a lot of pain. She was limping towards us.

"Oh my Celestia!" Twilight cried rushing up to Lisa. "Lisa what happened?" Lisa coughed.

"A... rake... happened..." she said before fainting. Twilight held her up in her magic. She turned to me.

"We have to help her!" Twilight cried. I nodded. We got her into the log cabin. Twilight's friends then noticed what was going on. They had questions but we told them we'd answer them later. We went to Lisa's bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Twilight and I were about to use our magic to heal her, but then her body started to rapidly heal. Soon, all of the cuts were gone, and Lisa looked like she was in a peaceful sleep.

"Huh," I said.

"Certainly wasn't expecting that," Twilight said.

"Come on," I said. "Let us leave her to her sleep." Twilight nodded. We then left the room, and let Lisa rest.

Author's Note:

Chapter Two is done! Now, who can guess who Lisa's friends is?