• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 9,820 Views, 230 Comments

A Displaced Monster - Prince_Zodiac



Meet Lisa, the slender woman. After being sent to Equestria by a weird course of events, well, lets just say there's a new monster in the Everfree.

  • ...
117
 230
 9,820

Chapter One: Monster, Or Savior?


Chapter One: Monster, Or Savior?


{Applebloom's POV}

"C'mon girls!" I yelled as I raced ahead.

"We're coming!" Scootaloo shouted back. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle caught up to me and we started walking through the Everfree forest. We were going to visit Zecora, we hadn't done that in a while.

"I wonder what she's been doing lately?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Yeah!" I said. "Hey, do ya think that she'll teach us how to make potions?"

"That would AWESOME!" Scootaloo said.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS POTION MAKERS YEAH!" We all said together. We all started laughing, until we heard the growling. We all froze up, and slowly turned around. We saw green eyes coming from the shade of a nearby bush. The growling rose in volume and it started to sound, not like and angry growl, but a hungry one. Then, a timberwolf leaped out of the bushes, and landed right in front of us. It stared at us, with hunger in it's eyes. We were all frozen in fear. It started walking towards us. For some reason, I couldn't move. No matter how hard I tried, my legs wouldn't move an inch. It got closer, and closer, then took a swipe at us.

Suddenly, I was able to move, and so were Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. We ducked and ran, the timberwolf chasing behind us. It was staring to gain on us, and we had no choice but to start turning corners, trying to lose it. However, that wasn't working. It was like it knew were we would go, and would be able to follow us easily. It leaped at us again, and swiped in mid air. It got Sweetie by the back of the legs, but it also flew into a tree.

"AHH!" Sweetie Belle cried.

"SWEETIE!" Scootaloo and I cried.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"N-No," Sweetie said.

"Come on we've got to get out of here!" Scootaloo said. "That things is starting to get up!" I looked and, the timberwolf was indeed getting up. We hauled Sweetie onto our backs and kept running. The timberwolf got back up, and started chasing us again. It was much easier for it to catch up to us. We turned a corner, only to see a giant rock blocking our path. We were trapped. I turned my head, and saw the timberwolf. It was slowly creeping up on us. It then leaped, and I closed my eyes. I heard a crunch, and waited for the pain. I waited, and waited, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes. What I saw, shocked me. The timberwolf, was suspened in mid air, by a tendril of darkness, stabbing right through it's side. The tentacle like shadow then lifted up, and tossed the timberwolf away. The timberwolf got back up and fled, whining the entire time. The tendril of darkness retreated to my right. I followed it with my eyes, and saw the creature it belonged to. It was a tall, slender figure, that stood on two legs. It looked like it was wearing a short black dress, as well as a red tie. It had long black hair that was flicked to the left, and in it's hair it had a pin that had a crossed out circle on it. It also had no face. The head was there, but that was it. Something told me it was a girl. It turned and walked towards us. It then crouched down.

"Well well," it said. It's voice sounded like a girl's so I was right to assume she was one. She also sounded calm and kind. "What are three little fillies doing in my forest?"

"W-Well, we w-were heading to our friend Zecora's w-when that timberwolf came out of nowhere," I said.

"It chased us and our friend got hurt," Scootaloo said. The strange woman looked at Sweetie.

"Well that's no good now is it?" she said. She picked up Sweetie, stood up, and cradled her in her arms. She then pointed a finger at Sweetie's injured leg. A black substance came out of her finger. It wrapped around the cut, and then slipped off and returned to the woman's finger.

"Hey, what'd you do to her?" Scootaloo asked. She crouched and showed us.

"I just healed her cut, see?" she said. "Now come on, I think you've all had enough excitement for one day." I suddenly started to feel really sleepy. I fell, and blacked out. Just before I did though, I heard the strange woman say something.

"Good night little ones."


{Lisa's POV}

As the three little fillies fell asleep, I picked them all up into my arms.

"Good night little ones," I said. I then began walking towards Sweet Apple Acres. I can't believe a timberwolf would attack three little fillies. I mean, I know they're animals but still. At least I was able to find them. Had I not well, I don't wanna think about what have might happened.

After a little while, I made it to the edge of the Everfree, and Sweet Apple Acres was dead ahead. Ah, it's been so long since I was last here. I still remember when little Applejack was born. She was so cute back then! I can still remember playing with her every time she went to the edge of the forest, and appearing in her room to comfort her when she had nightmares and her parents weren't there. I had to come there a lot when her parents died. Man if only I had been faster, I think I could have saved them. Well, no use to dwell on the past. At least I was able to save Applebloom.

I set the three fillies down. I then look up. Applejack was working. She turned her head, and saw me. I gestured to the three fillies. I then waited, and when she blinked, teleported, just out of site. I watched as she ran up to the three fillies. She started to check them over, see if they were okay. After she confirmed they were fine, she started shacking Applebloom.

"Applebloom, APPLEBLOOM!" she cried. Applebloom then woke up.

"Huh, wha-?" she said.

"Applebloom are you okay?" Applejack asked. "What happened? I thought ya'll were visiting Zecora. Why are ya'll all the way out here?"

"Ung," Applebloom said. "We were, heading there but then, a timberwolf attacked."

"Oh mah Celestia are you okay?" Apple Jack asked.

"Yeah we're fine," Apple bloom said a bit more awake. "I mean, while we were runnin from it, the timberwolf scratched Sweetie's legs, so me and Scoots had to carry her. We kept running but the timberwolf cornered us. It leaped at us and I thought it was all over, but then we were saved by this weird lady that stood on two legs. She was wearing a short dress, and a red tie. She also black hair, and she had these black tentacles coming out of her back. She scared the timberwolf away, and healed Sweetie's leg. Then, for some reason, we all feel asleep, and then you woke me up." I giggled at Applejack's reaction. I don't think she could quite believe her sister, but she could also tell she wasn't lying. I wonder, does she still remember me? Ah well, I figure that out later. Time to head home.

I made my way into the forest. Eventually, I came up to my home. It was a little log cabin that was in a clearing that was deep in the forest. It had taken me several years to make it but I got it done. Having tendrils of darkness to do all of the heavy lifting certainly helped. I headed inside my little home.

Inside the house I had a living room that had a couch, a coffee table, and a T.V. It didn't have cable, but I did have a little cubord next to it that could give me every movie that was ever made back on earth. It even supplied me with new ones! That was courtesy of a friend of mine. The one that brought me here in the first place. I'll tell you all about him later. The rest of my house consisted of a kitchen, a dining area, a bed room, a closet, and an office were I could read. The shelves in there worked like my movie supplier. I asked for a book, it brought me the book. I went to my bedroom and flopped onto my bed, which is king size by the way, and fell asleep. It had been a long day, so I went out like a light.


I woke up an hour or so later to the sound of hoof steps. I also heard voices. I listened closely to hear who was outside.

"Who's house do you think this is?" said a rough voice. Rainbow?

"I think it's the house of that monster Applebloom told Apple Jack about," said another, smoother voice. Okay, that was Twilight. Also, ow. I'm not a monster.

"Only one way to find out!" said another, happier, voice. Definitely Pinkie. I then heard a knock on my door. I got out of bed, and walked to the door. Thankfully my hair doesn't get messy. I don't want to keep my guests waiting. I finished my walk to the door, and then opened it. The first person I saw, or rather, first pony, was Applejack.

"JACKY!" I cried with glee and scooped Applejack in my arms, hugging her. "It's so good to see you!" I then held her out. "What has it been, fifteen years? Look how big you've grown! Oh I still remember when you were just a baby! You were so cute back then! But now look at you! You've become a big strong mare!" I then put her down. "This is such a surprise! Oh, and are these some of your friends? Oh who am I kidding, of course they are! Who else would follow you this deep into the Everfree? Anyways, what brings you all here?"

"Um, I think you may have me confused with someone else cuz I have no idea who you are." Applejack said. I gasped.

"Applejack, that hurt," I said. " I mean I know the last I saw you, you were five, but how could you forget me? Don't you remember? I'm the one who used to play with you when you went to the edge of the forest. I used to come to your room to comfort you when you had nightmares and your parents weren't there. I was there every night for five weeks straight when your parents died. Don't you remember? It's me, Slendy." I could see some gears turning in her head. Come on Applejack come on!

"Slendy?" Applejack asked. I nodded.

"Yep, you used to call me that, even though I told you many times my name was Lisa." I said.

"LISA!" she cried and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Um, Applejack you know her?" Rainbow asked.

"Yep," Applejack said. "When I was little, I always used to go to the edge of the Everfree forest and she'd be there. We used to play games all the time." She then turned to me. "But, I thought you were just an imaginary friend." I shook my head.

"Nope," I said. "I always told you I wasn't an image."

"So, wait, your the one who saved both of our sisters?" Rarity asked. I nodded.

"Just in time too, that timberwolf almost had them," I said.

"Well, thank you for saving the girls," Twilight said. Huh, she's an Alicorn now? Well, I guess I missed that. "Forgive me for asking but, what are you?" I crouched down in front of her, getting my face level with hers.

"Well, if you really want to know, I'm a savior that looks like a monster," I replied. "I'm the nightmare that keeps other nightmares away, and guides the good dreams to you." Twilight nodded, but Rainbow looked confused. "I'm a good guy that looks like a bad guy." Rainbow then nodded.

"Well I suppose we should all introduce ourselves," Twilight said.

"Oh, no need," I said standing up. "I can read minds." I can actually read minds, but I didn't need to for them. I'm a pegasister. "But none of you can so I need to introduce myself. My name is Lisa, the boss of the Everfree."

"How are you the boss of the Everfree forest?" Rainbow asks.

"Well, I'm the toughest thing out here and every other monster here is scared of me so...." I said.

"Oh," Rainbow said. I then turned to Fluttershy. I walked to her and crouched down again.

"Well you haven't said much," I said.

"Oh, well, it's just that, um, I'm, uh, very shy" she replied. I giggled

"It's okay Fluttershy," I said. "You're you, and if that means being shy, then so be it." She smiled at me.

"Thanks," she said. "No one's really said something like that to me before." I nodded.

"Well thank you girls for stopping by, but I'm kind of tired. I had a long day and I need some sleep," I said.

"We should head back too, it's getting dark," Twilight said. I looked up at the sky. The sun was already almost completely down and I could see the moon coming up. They all started to leave.

"Wait!" I said. They all turned to me. "You girls should stay the night here, I don't want any of you going in there after dark."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine," Rainbow said. I shook my head.

"No," I said. "Something in there has recently woken up from a long sleep. If it sees you, it will attack you, and even I can barely fend it off. I don't want any of you getting hurt."

"That's very kind of you darling." Rarity said.

"If there is something out there, then you're right, maybe staying wouldn't be so bad." Twilight said. I nodded.

"Come on I'll show you all around the house," I said.

"SLEEPOVER!" Pinkie said. We all walked into the house, and got everyone set up. Luckily I had some extra blankets just in case I had guests. I got them all set up in the living room. We all said our good nights, and then I went to my room. I collapsed onto my bed, and fell asleep.

Author's Note:

NEW STORY! YEAH! For those of you who might think I may be juggling too many stories at one time, you are RIGHT! But I'm doing it anyways. Why? YOU SHALL SEE LATER IN THE STORY! Some of you might figure iit out when she meets my other two displaced.