• Published 2nd Aug 2015
  • 338 Views, 4 Comments

New World, Dead World - HeavyMetalBrony



The mane 6 go into a zombie apocolypes world

  • ...
10
 4
 338

Newcomers

Author's Note:

Well thanks for sticking with my story. Again, criticism or advice for my writing and my story is gladly appreciated.

I awoke from my slumber in the comfort of my bed. The bright, golden, morning sun light came into my room through the window. I remembered I had a scouting mission today. I grabbed my watch from my nightstand and checked the time.

"6:37." I said

I threw the covers off me and jumped out of bed. I was already dressed since I slept in my clothes. I had my Iron Maiden shirt on and a pair of blue jeans. I put on my Nike shoes and walked out the door and into the hallway.

The first bedroom door I approached was Logan's. Wanting to check on him, I opened his door ever so slightly. He was resting peacefully in his bed. He had a smile on his face; I could tell he was having a good dream. I closed the door and kept walking towards the stairs.

I descended to the main floor of the house. I entered the kitchen were I met JP, Andrew and Erin all at the table, eating bread and drinking water.

"Hey you." said Erin.

"S'up." I greeted back.

"Well you're up early." JP said.

"And you're not?" I responded. "Ah Andrew, I guess you really wanted to go."

"You bet your ass I do!" He said in an enthusiastic tone.

"But you need to eat something before you go out, Trent." Erin stated. There she goes again trying to be everyone's mom

"Alright." I said.

I grabed a bottle of water and two slices of bread. I sat down at the table and ate my breakfast.

"So you guys sleep okay?" I asked.

Everyone responded with a "yeah".

"Are the others still asleep?" I asked again.

"Yeah. We're the only ones up." JP answered.

"I tried waking up Ben but you know him, he can't get up early even in the apocalypse."

"So bro, is there anything specific we're gonna scout for?" Andrew asked.

"Not really." I responded. "Just the bare essentials: food, water, guns, ammo, medical supplies. You know. Why? Anything you wanna look for?"

"Not really, just wanted to make sure."

"Okay then."

After our little dialogue between Andrew and I, Erin and JP chimed in. We all had a little conversation. Talking about stuff we enjoyed before the world ended such as movies and TV shows.

It was about three minutes later when I finished my breakfast. I put on my gear and Andrew and JP did the same. I had an AK-47, a handgun, and my machete which I forgot to clean last night. Andrew took an M4 assult rifle and a machete of his own. JP went with a 12 guage and a baseball bat. Erin sayed good bye and tried to make sure that we'd come back alive.

We took the pickup truck. We put all our weapons in the backseats. I sat in the driver's seat, Andrew sat next to me in the passenger seat and JP sat behind us in the back seats with all our guns. I started the engine and drove out of the drive way and onto the road.

"So where to first?" JP asked.

"I was thinking about going to the pharmacy." I replied.

"I thought that was already cleared." Andrew said.

"Well we haven't really checked it. Who knows, there might be something. Besides, we running low on meds."

"Alright, sounds like a plan." JP said.

We drove slowly and catiously for a while. The streets were so vacent. Everywhere there were newspapers on the ground which read "GLOBAL CRISIS" and "DEADLY VIRUS COMES TO USA" and "UNDEAD IN AFRICA". We past so may abandoned cars, debris, dead bodies and of course zombies. We have already checked out most the cars in the area not to mention a lot of the stores and other buildings.

We kept driving until we heared what sounded like a girl screaming: "AHHHHH! HELP US!"

The three of us were all suprised.

"Was that a girl? That was a girl! We should help!" Andrew said.

"On it." I said.

I slammed my foot on the gas pedal and drove toward where the scream came from. Judging by how loud it was it couldn't be very far.

After making a few twists and turns I put my foot on the brake. The three of us saw the weirdest thing ever: six naked girls being attack by zombies.

"Holy shit! Are they naked?" JP asked.

I responded, "Obviously!"

Andrew, I could tell, was feeling a bit of uncertainty as he said, "What do we do? Should we help them?" To which I responded:

"Of couse! Grab your gun and shoot!"

Andrew, JP, and I grabbed all our gear and ran outside. I aimed my AK at a zombie's head and pulled the trigger. Rapid fire came out of the barrel and the zombie's brains came out the other way. I got him. Andrew and JP did the same. The girls kept screaming as we fired our weapons and zombies fell to the ground. I have to admit, I do enjoy killing these dead fucks.

After the last zombie fell we went up to the girls. I tried my best not to let them catch me trying to get a peek but their naked bodies were so tempting. But as I got a better look at them, they looked kind of familiar in wierd way. What was strange was their hair color. Five of them had the most ridiculous hair I've ever seen.

All six of them were terrified. They were breathing too fast, their bodies were covered in sweat, and one of them, with long pink hair, was even crying. JP walked closer.

"Are you girls ok?" he asked.

"GET AWAY FROM US!" one with rainbow colored hair yelled.

"Hey, were trying to help. And we just saved your lives." said Andrew in a pissed off tone.

"Well you didn't have to kill 'em!" A blonde one with a light brown stetson on said with a southern accent.

"Kill them? They were already dead." JP retorted.

"That doesn't even make sense!" The rainbow hair one yelled back.

"Rainbow Dash, Applejack, calm down!" the one with dark purple hair said.

The rainbow and blonde haired ones did eventually calm down and so did the rest of them.

"I'm sorry about them and thank you."

I almost couldn't believe what I just heard. I spoke up.

"Wait, what did you just call her?"

"Oh, well, I believe we should introduce ourselves." she said. "I'm Twilight Sparkle and this is Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie."

"Howdy." Applejack said in an uplifting tone.

"How do you do?" said Rarity in a fancy-like voice.

"Hey." said Rainbow Dash in a more mellow and pissed off tone.

"Umm...hello..." Fluttershy said in a very quiet voice.

Andrew and I turned our heads and faced each other. Our eyes were wide open along with our mouths. It was clear that we were both thinking the same thing.

JP just stood there wondering what the fuck is going on.

I couldn't be or maybe it could. Could they really be the Mane 6 from Friendship is Magic? Their voices match, their hair looks real, and their eye colors look exactly the same. So much stuff was going through my mind until one of them jumped up.

"HI I'M PINKIE PIE! THANKS FOR SAVING US FROM THOSE THINGS BACK THERE, THEY WERE REALLY SCARY. I TRIED GIGGLING AT THEM TO MAKE THEM GO AWAY BUT IT DIDN'T WORK AND THEN ONE OF THEM TRIED TO BITE ME BUT IT DIDN'T AND THEN I GOT REALLY SCARED AND THEN TWILIGHT CRIED FOR HELP AND THEN YOU GUYS SHOWED UP..." she kept going on until Twilight stopped her.

"Pinkie Pie, I think thats enough." she said.

"OH OKAY!"

"Thank you again so much for saving us. I'm sorry if we seemed a bit ungratefull but we were all just scared." Twilight said to us.

"Yeah. You fellers sure came in a lick of time. A'h thouht for sure we'd be goners." Applejack added.

"So what your names then?" Rarity asked.

JP responded, "Oh well, I'm JP and this is Trent and his younger brother Andrew."

Andrew and I just stared at them with shocked expressions on our faces. Finally, after an awkward moment of silence, I decided to talk things out with my brother.

"Excuse us for a minute please. I need to talk to my little brother for a moment." I said as I grabed Andrew and got in the car. Once we both got in I slamed the door and spoke up.

"What the actual hell is going on"?

Andrew responded, "Are you seriously thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That they're the Mane fucking 6?"

"Hells yeah."

"I can't believe it."

"What do we tell JP? What do we tell the others?"

"I guess we just try to convince them. I mean they have the hair, exact eye color, and the same voices."

"Well what if, and I'm just playing devil's advocate here, what if they're just crazy delusional fan girls?"

"Andrew, I seriously doubt that six mental patients were able to survive, for two months, in the zombie apocalypse while running around naked."

"Okay you got a point."

"Just don't breathe a word about the show to them. It might freak them out"

"But what about Pinkie Pie? She might know, considering...you know."

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see. We'll tell JP when we get back to the others."

"Alright."

We both got out of the truck and approached JP and the girls. I spoke up

"Sorry about that. Just had to go over something with my little brother."

"Oh quite alright, um, Trent, was it?" Rarity asked.

JP turned to us with a very concerned expression on his face. He spoke.

"Uh guys, you may wanna hear what these chicks have to say."

"What is it?" I asked as I looked towards them.

Twilight spoke, "Well like we told your friend, JP here, and you're probably gonna find this hard to believe but, we're actually..." she stoped mid sentance like I might find her crazy.

"Yes?" I said

"We're from a nother world."

"Really?" I said. I actually believed her.

"Yes. We're actually ponies from a land called Equestria. I'm an alicorn, Rarity is a unicorn, Rainbow and Fluttershy are pegasi, and Applejack and Pinkie Pie are Earth ponies."

"Wait, are they talking about that stupid girl's show you guys always wa..." JP said but was interupted by Andrew elbowing his arm.

"What did he say? Twilight asked.

"Nothing, he was thinking about something else. Don't worry about it."

"Ok, well, as I was saying: I was attempting an inter-dimensional spell I found in the Star Swril the Bearded archives. I tried testing it with my friends. We then found ourselves here, with these different bodies. The first thing we saw was a creature we've never seen before. It was walking weird and was moaning. I tried to communicate with it but it tried attacking me."

"Thats when I tried taking it down with my awsome flying tackle, but then I found out that my wings were gone." Rainbow Dash said.

"Yes and mine as well, along with my horn. After the creature tried to attack us we tried to run, but it's hard with two legs so I cried for help then more of them showed up and well you know the rest."

"So what were those things? And what are we anyway? And where are we?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Well those thing were zombies. You guys are humans, as are we. And we're in America." I respond.

"Zombies? I thought they were just a campfire story." Twilight said.

"Yeah, they ain't real.... are they?" Applejack says.

"Oh I've heard so many, disgusting and uncooth things about these monsters! They simply couldn't be real!" Rarity added.

"Oh they are very much real. The entire world is over run with them." I said.

"That's...that's awful." Fluttershy said.

Suddenly JP jumped in to change the subject.

"Look, I can tell we're all enjoying this little chat but we're all sitting ducks if we don't get a move on." he said.

"He's right. You girls should come with us. We'll get you some clothes and explain more along the way." I respond.

"I suppose that would be best. What do you think girls?" Twilight asks.

"Yeah I guess I got nothing else better to do." Rainbow said with a smug tone. I could tell she wanted to look cool in front of us. Man can I read her like a book.

"I reckon' we'd have a better chance if we went with ya'll." Applejack said.

"Ohhh, will there be parties? I should throw you guys a Thanks-For-Saving-Us-From-Being-Eaten-By-Zombies party!" Pinkie Pie said. Everything is a party with her.

"Well I suppose I'll accompany you as well." Rarity said in her posh way of saying things.

"Umm...if they think it's best then I'll go too." Fluttershy said. Dammit she's so adorable.

"Great. Get in the trunk." I said

Just then, I realized that I had the chance to be in the trunk with six, naked, hot girls.

"Oh no I almost forgot, there's no room in the back seats. I have to sit with the girls." I said. Man I'm a bad actor. The way I said it might make JP and Andrew know what I'm thinking.

"What are you talking about? There's room for one mo..." Andrew stopped mid-sentance. He knew what I was thinking.

"Oh yeah you're right Trent. Actually, I let you sit in up front." He said.

"No Andrew, I insist. You sit up front."

It was clear that JP didn't care. He thought the girls were crazy anyway.

"Look, I'll give you half my stash of Doritios if you let me sit in the trunk with them." I whisper.

"Deal." He says.

"So where to?" JP asks.

"How about Walmart? We should really get them some clothes." I suggest.

"Sounds good." He says.

JP gets in the driver's seat and Andrew gets in the passanger seat. I helped each one of the girls get in the trunk. Rainbow Dash refused my help, saying "I can do it myself" but after failing to successfully climb in a couple times she finally accepted my offer.

Once all of them were seated in the trunk, they started to shiver. I can't blame them. They're naked, sitting on cold metal, but luckily it's summer so they should warm up quickly.

"So what is this thing?" Twilight asked me.

"It's called a car. It's how we get around." I answer.

"So it's a very common mode of transportation?" she askes again.

"Yeah you can say that."

JP started the car and we were off. Boy did I have a long story to tell them.

Comments ( 4 )

I like it .........u should keep going with this

6274723 Thanks. I plan to finish it before I go to college next year. I do have a lot of plans for this story though.

6274757 well, whatever that u r planning in this, it will be great, can't wait for the next chapter :pinkiehappy:

All i have to say is... YES.:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment