• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 333 Views, 4 Comments

Adventures in babysitting - The_Texan_Writer



Blaise has experience dealing with energy loaded kids, he never let a kid miss their bed-time, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. if you needed a pony to watch the kids, Blaise was the stallion, but he faces his biggest challenge, the cutie mark crusaders.

  • ...
7
 4
 333

Disagreements

After hearing that story, the cutie mark crusaders played their own little game of tag, Blaise willingly joined in, even though he was a previous soldier, Blaise loved playing games with kids, he was a caring pony, although when equestria needed him, he was a willing soldier. Applebloom jumped up from behind cover and poked Blaise with a stick.

"Ha! I snuck up on you, yer out!" She yelled happily, she was really too loud to sneak up on the previous soldier, but Blaise let them win, he feigned surprise.

"Woah Applebloom, i didn't even know you were there!" She smiled at the stallion's surprise and we heard two loud voices in another room.

"I got you out!"

"Nuh uh, i got you first!"

"Uhh Blaise, we better go check that out." Applebloom said, Blaise nodded and walked into the other room, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle had tagged each other, but nopony knew who was out.

"Girls, it's just a game, here." He patted them both on the back.

"I untag you both." This usually worked, but Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle immediately tagged each other again and started another argument.

"Girls! You need to calm down, lets not play tag, let's play........." He thought for a moment then Scootaloo piped up.

"Truth or dare!" Before Blaise could protest, they all agreed and decided they'd ask Blaise first.

"Truth or dare Blaise!" Applebloom asked him, Blaise decided to play along.

"Truth." He said after thinking a bit, Applebloom thought for a bit and turned to him.

"Do you like my sister? Like, as in more than a friend." She asked, Blaise's eyes widened and a small blush was evident on his face, making the three fillies laugh, the big ex- soldier stallion was blushing.

"Ha, looks like Blaise is in love with Applejack!" Scootaloo said, falling back.

"N-no, i assure you, there's nothing between us i just use science to help her with the farm." He said, Sweetie belle was smoothing out her hair.

"More like chemistry." She said, the other girls let out a few "oooohs" and "Good ones!" as the gave her a high-hoof. The blush darkened on his face and he looked at Applebloom.

"Truth or dare?" He asked the small Earth pony.

"Truth!" She said, looking up at the stallion.

"Ok, what do you think your cutie mark is gonna be?" He asked her, her face scrunched up in concentration.

"I dunno, maybe a bloomin apple?" She said, then they realized they had never seen his cutie mark.

"Hey Blaise, what's your cutie mark?" Applebloom asked.

"A pair of flaming wings." They looked at him in amazement and their eyes widened.

"Cool, how'd ya get in?" Scootaloo asked him.

"While i was in the army, there was a big fire, i needed to fly in and out of the barracks to save the others, i was just a young colt at the time and was still training." They smiled and looked at each other.

"That's so cool!" Sweetie belle said, setting her hair brush down.