• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 354 Views, 1 Comments

Who Watches the Watchers? - SwordTune



Delve into the true life and story of one of Canterlot's finest agents, before she learned what it was really doing to the public.

  • ...
4
 1
 354

Introduction

The Equestrian Security Agency. Some call the ponies of this secretive agency heroes, radicals call them worse things. To those who think they know the truth the ESA are ruthless oppressors, honorless fascists, true anarchists. But how can we call them such things when we don't know who these ponies are, or what they do.

Tonight, I have recorded an interview with one pony who just might shed some light on this matter. She goes by many names. She has no one personality. She is our nation's greatest security, and our greatest threat.

Her work with Canterlot's monster hunting program has led her to multiple cooperative missions with both the ESA and RIA, as well as a lot of experience with their methods, magic, and technology. From Manehattan to Vanhoover, from the icy northern Crytal Empire to the uncomfortably hot and sweaty Appleloosa, this agent has seen the worst this nation has to offer.

As I interview Special Agent Sweetie Drops, we, the ponies of Equestria, will learn what it's like inside the government agencies the, we will learn the secrets that they keep from us, and we will uncover the truth behind how they make our choices for us. Have we sold our freedom for security?

The following recording has been adapted and sponsored by Ink and Quills National, Sofas and Quills, and Manehattan Journalism Company