• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 528 Views, 10 Comments

The Chaos Of Being In Love - MLPTheLunarEclipse



Celestia and Discord have almost always been friends and are just now realizing that the cause of Discord taking over was just a missunderstanding and was caused by Queen Chrysalis.

  • ...
7
 10
 528

Chapter 1: Friend or Foe


Celestia smiled as Luna walked into the room. “How are you doing,” she asked.

Celstia turned to her and smiled,” You were very brave doing what you did.”

Luna smiled, she loved getting respect from her sister. She was calm as she began to speak again,” you heard about the attack of Tantibus?”

Celestia nodded and then began to speak her mind swirling in sorrow for her sister,” You should have never been that horrible to yourself as to give yourself endless nightmares.”

Luna bowed her head in regret and sorrow,” I thought that no one would ever forgive me for what I had done and I never wanted to forgive myslef. I thought if I never forgave myself I would never turn into NightMare Moon again.”

Celestia arose from her bed where she had been writing a letter to some delegates in Phillydeplhia. Her long rainbow hair streamed behind her as she stood.

Luna smiled her heart content with what she had done,” I know now that I am forgiven.”

Celestia smiled and hugged her sister comfortingly, as she released she said,” you must now set the moon in order to make way for the sun my dear sister.”

Luna followed after Celestia preparing her spell to lower the moon, they both walked onto the balcony of Celestia’s room. Luna closed her eyes and her horn began to glow a dark blue. Luna’s eyes fluttered open as she used her magic to lower the moon. As the moon left the sky Celestia’s horn began to glow as she cast her spell in order to raise the sun. Slowly the sun rose and lit up the sky. Luna’s magic ceased as Celestia positioned the sun in place. Celestia turned to Luna and her horn’s magic faded. Luna smiled and left the balcony and began to make the long walk to her room. Celestia stepped off the balcony and closed the doors behind her using her magic as Luna excited her room to go get some sleep, as she had been awake all night guarding the night and dreams.

Suddenly Discord appeared in front of Celestia causing her to shriek. “Sorry to alarm you Princess,” he said apologetically.

She coughed and then began,” It’s alright Discord.” She blinked in acknowledgment.

Discord smiled and made some flowers appear into his claw and a card in his lion paw. He handed them to Celestia, she smiled and took them using her magic. “What is this for,” she asked.

Discord smiled,” today is the day we met in the ever free forest.” He smiled at her brightly as Celestia took the card and flowers using her pink glowing magic.

Celestia smiled a little and began to speak,” I can’t believe you remembered.” She levitated the card into her hoof and opened it. She read allowed,” Happy day I first met you.” She set the card and flowers on her bed using her magic,” Thank you Discord, I know we started off on a good hoof and I wish we never had to have the war of chaos.”

He smiled,” Even though you said I was a monster and that we could never have peace and I was crazy I thought we should remember this day as happy.” He sighed in sadness remembering what she had said and how bad he felt, he remembered he had been so in love with her. He remembered she broke his heart, and then all he wanted to do was pay he back.

Celestia raised and eyebrow as she tried to remember saying those words,” I never said that.” Her eyes looked up to him," I didn't know why you started the war, all I knew was that you said some very mean things to me and I had no compassion towards you any longer."

He raised and eyebrow in return,” that’s why a took over and declared war... because you broke my heart.” He sniffed trying to hold back a tear from his eye."You said I was a monster and that you hated me."

Celestia’s jaw dropped in astonishment,” I thought you had just gone mad.” She closed her mouth and blinked in surprise.

His eyes widened,” so you didn’t tell me that.” His eyes turned red and he began to growl and said under his breathe,” Chrysalis….” His eyes turned an even darker red," She always wanted to take over Equestrian and she knew I might be a threat to that if I took the good side instead of evil." His paw clenched into a fist," she was always jealous of my powers but her not liking must have turned into hating."

Celestia looked down,” I’m sorry I fell for that changelings evil plan. No wonder she was so strong when she came and took the place of Cadence.”

He laughed,” Chrysalis and me have always had a feud. She set me up, you had no idea, it wasn’t your fault.”

Celestia smiled,” thank you for understanding.” She smiled as she looked into his eyes.

Discord rubbed his neck,” sorry for the Tirek thing, I’m still new at this friendship and being loyal thing.”

Clestia laughed and smiled,” You’ll learn soon enough. Have a nice rest of your day Discord.”

He suddenly made a pouty face,” You aren’t going to celebrate the day we met with me?” His eyes turned into puppy like eyes and he puffed out his lip.

Clestia laughed,” Discord, I still have my royal duties to attend to.” He looked down sadly but she put her hoof under his chin making him look up,” I’ll celebrate with you later.”

He laughed and smiled,” Ok,” Suddenly a party hat appeared on Clestia’s head.

“We can have your little party later.” She set the hat on his head with her hoof. ”I’ll see you later Discord.” She excited her room and shut the door behind her using her magic. She walked down the hall with a small grin on her face. As she walked down the hall a guard approached her,” shall I prepare your chariot for your breakfast with the Delegates from Main Hatten?”


Discord smiled and teleported out of the room as she excited, he had always liked Celestia.

She was the only one to ever show him kindness before Luna and Fluttershy.

After he had lost his mother and father he had traveled far and wide trying to find them. Some time passed and he wandered into the ever-free forest. He liked the ever- free so much he stayed in a cave overlooking the forest.

Clestia had been traveling to the old castle of the sisters from a visit to Ponyville. During this time her and her sister still lived there. It was just about the time when Granny Smith had traveled to ponyville.

Discord had been walking in the forest spreading some of his magic as he went trying to mark his path so he could get back. As he heard hoof steps he darted behind a bush quickly. He knew what kind of monsters lurked the ever-free and how dangerous they were. He also knew some of the creatures had more powerful magic than his.

Celestia had taken the scenic route back to the castle but stopped along the way when she saw soap covering the path. Clestia had closed her eyes and stepped onto the soap, she slid across playfully, her pink hair flowed down and her white coat glimmered in the light. She slipped fell, instead of getting angry at herself she just laughed and stood up.

Discord’s eyes watched the alicorn from behind a bush. He fell backwards as she looked at him.

“Is anyone there,” asked Celestia hearing the noise of twigs and leaves cracking behind Discord.

Discord slowly popped his little head out party from behind the bush. He was very cautious as he did so.

“You can come out now,” she said kindly. Her horn started to glow as she cast a light spell so that she could see better.

Discord slowly emerged from the bush from which he hid behind. He was a little taller than Celestia so she had to look up at him. He flew up and flew around Celestia inspecting you," are you an alicorn?"

Celestia smiled at him and replied," I am and alicorn."

Discord quickly flew down," doesn't that mean you are a princess?"

Princess Celestia smiled,” I am Princess Celestia from Canterlot I raise the sun and my sister Luna raises the moon.”

Discord’s eyes widened and he immediately bowed in great respect knowing how much magic it must have taken to make the sun and moon move.

She laughed,” there is no need for that.”

He arose and smiled,” I am Discord Prince of Chaos.”

She tilted her head in curiosity,” may I ask what kind of animal you are Prince Discord?”

He smiled,” I’m a draconoques, a possessor of chaos magic. I have many magical abilities such as teleporting and having an eternal life span."

She laughed,” that is quite a name for a species, are there more of you?”

Discord bowed his head," I have been separated from my fellow draconoqui. I haven't seen them for many moons. I have been looking for them but there is no sign of them."

She bowed her head," I'm sorry to hear that Prince Discord." She looked up at him," what other powers to you and your fellow draconoqui posses?"

He smiled and a daisy appeared in his hand. “Anything I want I can make appear. I can also change the appearance of things but I would never change the appearance of a pretty alicorn like you."

Celestia smiled as he flew above her and placed the daisy he held in his paw in her pink hair. He floated down and tried to compliment her,” as beautiful as cotton candy,” he said.

She looked at him in a puzzled way,” what’s cotton candy," she asked curiously as her maids and the chef had never let her have such non fancy food.

He smiled and replied,” well princess maybe someday if I see you again I’ll let you try some.”

Suddenly two guards appeared behind her,” Princess Celestia it is almost time to lower the sun.”

She turned to the guards,” of course.” She turned to Discord, “Where do you live Prince Discord.”

He spread his arms,” the world is my home, I am temporarily living in a cave not to far from here.”

She smiled,” well I hope you will drop by the castle soon.”

He nodded and sweetly replied,” of course princess.”

She turned away,” I hope to see you soon my friend.”

He smiled curiously,” I’m your friend?”

She laughed,” of course you are my dear Discord, you interest me. You are a truly amazing creature.”

As she walked away he smiled happily.As he smiled the memory ended.

Discord walked into his upside down house and sat inside on his green couch. He remembered how he had made a small home in the ever free forest by a lake, he remembered how he had left his cave and made a home in the ever free forest in a small clearing. The house was made of gray stone. He remembered how inside there was a kitchen, a dining room, and his bedroom. He remembered how his bed and pillow was a white fluffy cloud and on his wall was a picture of the sun and moon. There was a dresser made of cloud that had a preserved bubble from the soap road princess Celestia had slipped on. After she had left he remembered he had made the soap disappear.He remembered that two days after their meeting he traveled out to the castle of the two sisters and Celestia had brought him into the garden and made it rain chocolate milk out of cotton candy clouds. He remembered how he made a paper cone appear into his claw and scooped a cotton candy cloud out of the garden and given it to her. He remembered how she had closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue to let the chocolate milk rain fall on it, he remembered her face when she had tried the cotton candy He remembered the smile on her face. But most importantly, he remembered the happiness in her eyes, the smile across her face at what his magic had made. But at that moment he knew he had just gained a friend, something he had never had before; and he was happy.

Author's Note:

I personally loved this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Usually my books will not be connected, if a book is related to another book or is a sequel I will inform you in the description or on the bottom of the first chapter in the author's note. This is the beginning to a whole series of books so let me know if you are hooked yet!:raritywink: Please let me know if you enjoyed it but please don't put any rude comments.

-Astral Bliss and Velvet :heart:

Comments ( 10 )
Comment posted by TheFanficFanPony deleted Aug 21st, 2015
Comment posted by TheMessenger deleted Aug 21st, 2015

Wonder what Celestia would say/do if she read this

6257521

Laugh politely and eat cake.

Hello everyone I just wanted to say thank you for reading! I'm sorry if you don't enjoy the ship of Discord and Celestia because they are one of the main couples my books will be baised around. In other words, if you don't like this ship you may want to tune into another channel.

-Sincerely,
Velvet:heart:

Comment posted by MLPTheLunarEclipse deleted Aug 21st, 2015

hm
this idea has so much potential but its not viewed in the right way and all of this just fells . . . not as good as it should

6277961
What would you like to see happen in this book? My sister and I love hearing from our readers.

-Velvet:heart:

Comment posted by Nerfyy deleted Aug 21st, 2015
Comment posted by MLPTheLunarEclipse deleted Aug 21st, 2015
Login or register to comment