• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 175 Views, 3 Comments

Assassin's Creed: The Equestrian Brotherhood - Erisia



Having wanted to work at Abmarego Industries his entire life, Fallow Heart signs up for an internship and lands his dream job, sort of. Things go awry when he gets caught up in the modern struggle between the Assassin Brotherhood and Templar Order.

  • ...
 3
 175

Introduction

Author's Note:

This is just the introduction, the story does get longer- I promise!

Introduction

A long, long time ago in a land before the modern world of Equestria…

…there existed a world of balance. The ideals of harmony, friendship, love, and equality did not exist. In their places were war, hate, enemies, and tyranny over those who could not stand up and fight for themselves. Neighbors fought neighbors and life was nothing more than a daily struggle for bread and water. Those who were chosen by fate to be in charge were not the honest, loving, and kind princesses we know today, they were cruel and cowardly. They stood by as their subjects starved and died of disease on the streets in front of their castles. Churches were filled with the prayers of change and the dark alleys reeked of revolution. Those who were strong planned in silence, those who were brave joined the Brotherhood…

…What is the Brotherhood, you ask? It’s a culmination of ponies who banded together to protect the innocent, the poor, the weak, the sick, and the dying. It is an organized order of assassins and sworn enemies of the Templars, against whom they fought a continuous, recondite war throughout the entirety of recorded pony history. The Brother fights to ensure that freedom and freewill will survive for the generations to come, contrary to the Templars who wish to save ponykind from itself by controlling its freedom. The order is thought to be extinct, the only surviving memories locked away in the DNA of their members’ descendants…

…These memories can be viewed with the help of a machine name ‘Animus’. Through these memories, the ancestors of the deceased Brotherhood can train, learn, and aid in the surviving Assassins struggle against the Templars or assist the Templars in the destruction of the Assassin Brotherhood…


Assassin’s Creed: The Equestrian Brotherhood