• Published 22nd Jul 2015
  • 695 Views, 89 Comments

Ponyville confessions - Lunaexcelsior



This is Angelo. Angelo works as a bartender in a five star restaurant, the Hay Palace. There some of Ponyville’s biggest celebrities come in to have a drink. Sometimes they share stories and even secrets.

  • ...
2
 89
 695

Trixie

So I am sitting there, tending bar, when in walks somepony I see a lot around these parts, Trixie.

Now Trixie is usually a loudmouth bloke, announcing herself to everypony and everything at all times, but this time she seemed very quiet.

She ordered her usual gin tonic elixir and just began circling her hoof around the glass.

“Oi, Ms. Lulamoon, are you feeling alright?” I asked the depressed unicorn. She sighed and took a sip out of her elixir.

“I am having some pretty bad experiences with stallions lately”, Trixie sighed. I looked at her with a bit of surprise.

“Oh, that’s a shame”, I said to her, “So what’s the problem?”

“Well”, Trixie began, sipping out of her gin and tonic, “I had these two really annoying stallions following me around everywhere I went”.

“Oh, you mean Snips and Snails”, I interrupted her.

She gave me a stern look to shut up and continued her story.

“Yeah, those two”, Trixie continued, “At first it wasn’t a problem handling the two of them. I mean being adored by two stallion who worshiped even the very ground I walked on was just glorious. And not to mention what they did for me in the bedroom”, Trixie said with a smirk on her face, “Why I remember the one time –“

“It’s okay, Ms. Lulamoon”, I said, quickly stopping her from going on any further, “I get what you are aiming at”.

She laughed a bit and sipped down another gulp of gin and tonic.

“Anyway”, she continued her story, “Those two were magnificent, at first. However the more time passed, the more those two became annoying to me. They were clingy, pathetic, weak and not to mention as dumb as a brick of hay”, she said and downed the rest of her drink; “Even the stuff they used to do in the bedroom began to feel boring. The relationship was just suffocating me”.

“Well, why didn’t you just break up with them’” I asked her.

“You think I didn’t try, man?!”, Trixie snapped at me, “Those two just do not take a hint. Not only that, but, after we broke up, those two nitwits kept following me around. Everywhere I went! I ran to the mountains, there they were! I hid in the Everfree forest, they were there! I went to the Swampy Bog and, well, you can guess what happened”, she said and ordered another gin and tonic.

“Jeesh, that sounds horrifying”, I said, pouring in her elixir, “But how were you able to get here without them?”

“Well I told them I would be on the Moon today”, Trixie said, smirking to herself.

“And they bought that?” , I said skeptically.

“Like I said, dumb as a brick of hay”, she said and downed her drink.

As she paid for her drinks, I could see two unicorns standing by the window. Trixie sighed in defeat, so I handed her a bottle of gin.

“It’s on the house”, I said, “You’re going to need for where you are going”.

She smiled to me and bolted straight out of the bar.

You see a lot of weird things as a bartender. You see a lot of weird things at the Hay Palace. So, I see a lot of weird things as a bartender at the Hay Palace. And that’s no lie. Swear on me mum.

Author's Note:

Well that was as far as I got today. I hope you enjoy this little bit of randomness from. And if you have any suggestion for the next mare or stallion, send it down in the comments below and I will consider it.