• Published 14th Oct 2015
  • 2,909 Views, 21 Comments

Lego Dimensions: Friendship Games - OrbPrime11



Batman, Wyldstyle, and Gandalf must join forces once again to get the keystones from the other world, before it's too late.

  • ...
1
 21
 2,909

Chapter 2: We are not in Lego anymore

Batman was the first one to begin to wake up as he began to stand up, and putting his claw hand on his head, but he felt strange from his hand and what he saw shock him.

"WHAT THE?!" a shock Batman said as he look at his claw hand which is no longer a claw, but instead it has five tentacles connected into palm, he went close to the statue mirror to see his reflection, as soon he see's his reflection he got shock once again, "WHAT'S THIS?!" said Batman as he look into his new self. He is no longer a mininfigure, but instead a skinny being with black skin(equestria girls: Shadow the Hedgehog skin Google image it). He has a zipped-up gray jacket with a bat symbol in the middle of his jacket, also with a hoodie covering his face, that look's like his Bat mask and a small black cape behind his back. He still has his utility belt and wearing gray pants with black sneakers and he still have his black gloves.

"What did I turn into?" asked Batman himself as he look at the rest of his body.

"Hey, Batman are you all all right?" asked a female voice behind him.

Batman turned around to see another skinny being, instead its a female. She has Wyldstyle's hairstyle with a hint of pink and blue. She has yellow skin and wearing pink lipstick. She wears a black jacket with markings on the right side of her jacket and on her right sleeve. She wears black pants with dark black sneakers.

"So, it happens to you as well." said Batman as he look to Wyldstyle's new form.

"Yeah when, I first wake up, I got shock and turn into this, but I got over it." said Wyldstyle.

"Me too, hey where's Gandalf?" asked Batman as they both look around.

"Behind you two." a teenage voice said behind them.

They both turned around to see Gandalf as another skinny being, but they got shock that he look's younger. He is wearing a small wizard hat, and has Gandalf's hair. He has gray skin with a dark gray unzip jacket and a white shirt, also a small gray cape behind his jacket. He wears dark gray pants with gray sneakers. He also holds Gandalf's staff(The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey version), but instead it looked realistic now.

"Gandalf is that you?" asked Wysldstyle.

"Yes, its me, I also turned into a being like you two turned into this." said Gandalf.

"It look's like X-PO forgot to mention that this world will have side affects." said Batman as the two of them nodded, "So does any of you guys know, what we turned into?" asked Batman, while looking at the rest of his body.

"Nope." said Gandalf.

"No idea." said Wyldstyle.

The three heroes began brainstorming about, what they turned that is, until Gandalf has something in his mind.

"I believe we turned into that giant, that we met a long time ago in that mystery dimension." said Gandalf.

"What giant?" asked Wyldstyle.

"You know the one that help us rebuild Batman's carriage and trapping him in that giant cup."

It took Batman to realize about what Gandalf is talking about, until he figure it out what Gandalf just said, "You mean that giant that pick's upWyldstyle and put her in that ship and trapping me inside that mugg, also makes the worst pun." said Batman angrily.

"Yes." answered Gandalf.


Authors Note: If you guys don't know, what Batman and Gandalf was talking about go watch the first Lego Dimensions trailer.


"Ugh, I still don't trust that giant after when he trapped me in that giant mugg." said Batman.

"Of course you did." said the Wizard, "Besides it's good to be young again." said Gandalf while putting his hands on his hips with a proud smile.

"Enjoy it while it last Gandalf, once we get back the keystones and go back to our worlds, you'll be once again be an old man." said Batman.

"Hmph, whatever you say." said Gandalf.

"Um, hey guys." said Wyldstyle getting their attention, "I believe we need to focus back at the mission of getting the keystones before they fall into the wrong hands.

Now that Wyldstyle has said it. There's no time for them about what they look like or what they turned into. They must focused back at the task of the mission of getting back the keystones.

"You right, Wyldstyle." said Gandalf, "We must get back to the matter at hand."

"Gandalf's right." said Batman with a serious look in his face, "We need to get back the keystones from this world before any bad guy's from this universe get their hands on it. Now Wyldstyle check your scanner."

Wyldstyle pulled out her relic scanner which is also realistic as she presses a few buttons until it beeps, "My relic scanner is picking up something in that building." said Wyldstyle pointing at the giant building behind the two of them.

"Then let's go." said Batman with Wyldstyle putting away her scanner as the three of them climb up from the stairs and Gandalf's staff glowed blue as he opened the door with telekinesis with Batman and Wyldstyle entering in, as Gandalf goes in last and finally closes the door. A new adventure is coming to them.


They finally went inside in the building and saw a lot of lockers and few glass domes with trophies in them.

"Where is everybody?" asked Wyldstyle looking around.

"Maybe this old place is abandoned." said Gandalf.

"It's not old and it's not abandoned, Gandalf. If it was this place should be in ruins." said Batman.

"True, but where is everyone?"

RRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!
At the same time a lot of students came out of the doors and flooded the hallways.

"Does that answer your question,Gandalf?" asked Batman.

Gandalf nodded. The three heroes lean back in the wall, until the hallways become cleared as they moved on. While, they were walking in the hallways, they realize many students were eyeing them. Some were whispering to each other, and some were talking about them. The three of them can even hear them.

"Whoa who are those guys?"

"They look cool though."

"They look awesome in there clothes too."

"Why is that guy carrying a stick?"

"It's called a staff. thought the annoyed Gandalf, "Um may, I ask why are they staring at us?"

"Because Gandalf were new here." explained Wyldstyle.

"I see."

"Excuse me are you new here?" said a female voice behind them.

The three of them turned and see a woman with white skin, a multicolored hair and wore a golden jacket with purple pants. Wyldstyle quickly answered.

"Yes ma'am, were new here." said Wyldstyle.

The woman smiled and said, "Greetings and welcome to Canterlot Highschool. Hello my name is Principal Celestia. Since you three are new, I would like to give you three orientations. Follow me to my office.

The three heroes followed Princess Celestia and finally they arrive at Celestia's office.

"Please have a seat and we'll get started." said Celestia.

When Celestia move, Gandalf saw the keystones behind her, he saw the keystones connected into a gold trophy. Soon he began to question her.

"Excuse me may, I ask where did you get those stones behind you Principal Celestia." said Gandalf.

"On the stones behind me, a student of mine named Flash Sentry found them in the fields. He brought it to me. And we're planning it to be the trophy for the Friendship Games." said Celestia.

"Friendship Games?"

"It's a competition against our rival school called Crystal Prep, why do you ask?

"Nothing just curious." said Gandalf.

Celestia became suspicious at Gandalf, but shrugged it off. Celestia ask for their they names and each of them answered, "Batman, Gandalf, Wyldstyle". Celestia began to question about themselves, Wyldstyle said that they are group of friends from another city called Bricksburg and they love to be creative. Batman and Gandalf raise a brow, but quickly got the messaged. Celestia asked their previous education, teachers, and school. Gandalf began to panic also Wyldstyle as well, except for Batman with a serious look in his face. Wyldstyle answered the best she can, they attend to Cloud Cuckoo High, and Gandalf answered about their teachers were Mr. Frodo and Mr. Legolas, they learned about arts, crafting, chemistry, and science. They said there final answers making Batman facepalm without Celestia noticing. Celestia told that she has everything she needs from them. She gave them their schedules and handed to each of them.

"Thank you Celestia. Let's go guys." said Wyldstyle getting up from the chair.

"Thanks you Miss Celestia." bowed Gandalf following Wyldstyle.

"Yeah thanks." said Batman in his own way of saying thanks as he followed the two of them.

He got to the door and closed the door behind him, leaving Celestia in her office thinking.

"That was an interesting orientation. I've neverheard of Bricksburg or Cloud Cuckoo High before. I can tell by their eyes and weird names that their not from here. Who or What are you three?" thought Celestia.

To be continued...