• Published 14th Oct 2015
  • 2,901 Views, 21 Comments

Lego Dimensions: Friendship Games - OrbPrime11



Batman, Wyldstyle, and Gandalf must join forces once again to get the keystones from the other world, before it's too late.

  • ...
1
 21
 2,901

Chapter 1: Prologue

Planet Vortron
In planet Vortron a robot was organizing in the gateway room and dusting up. Behind him was a gigantic portal with 5 stones surrounding it.

"Aah... Finally with all the universe save from Vortech, I can finally take a nap from all those shenanigans and crazy stuff that's been happening during the whole universe collision. But for now I should relax." said X-PO with a yawn.

With X-PO done sweeping the room and cleaning up the mess, he pick up the broom and go to the elevator. As he was about to leave a strong static came from the portal making him turn around.

"Whoa! The portal can't do that... Can it?" said X-PO when he drop the broom as he went close to the portal, "Hmm... Maybe I should..."

As he touch the portal, a strong multicolored electricity struck him like a Christmas light.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! I hate *bzzt* it when this *bzzt* happens!!!!" said X-PO still touching the portal getting shock.

As he was still touching a strong surge causing him to let go as he got down from the ground still covered in multicolor electricity as he began float, he look at the portal again covered in multicolored aura.

"On man. I haven't taste that electricity for decades." said X-PO tasting the multicolor electricity in him as he began to change the subject in his mind, "But for now I need their help once again."


DC Universe: Gotham
In the city of Gotham everything is peaceful during the night, until a loud explosion erupt from a city Bank. In the Bank five black and white stripe thugs with black masks on, with a lot of money sacks behind their backs. Coming in front of them was a gray van revealing a sixth thug.

"C'mon get in!" said the sixth thug opening the back door of the van.

Soon all the thugs climb on to the back of the van and closed the back door as they drove off with the police following them. In the street chase they saw one of the police cars getting close the thug driving the van presses a button, that released the oil slick behind the van making all the police drive hard as they began to slip and spun around.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!" said the Policeman holding the wheel, " Ugh, I'm gonna puke!" said the other policeman besides him as his face turned green.

Soon all the police cars crashed in different parts of any buildings with a loud explosion, when the rubble got cleared some of them got knock out, calling for backup, and the last one goes to the nearest trash can as he pukes his guts out.

"Hahahahahaha!!!" the thug laugh as they got far away from the police.

From building a figure was standing and watching the whole thing, this figure was none other than the Dark Knight himself, Batman. Soon he jumsp down at the building as he lands into another building, running like a ninja as he jumps and run, as he saw the van driving towards a nearest building. He jumps off the building as he uses his cape to glide, to reach the van and soon he lands the roof of the van with a soft thud, neither of the thugs heard him. Meanwhile, the thugs inside were admiring the riches they as they smiled evilly, as Batman activates his shock gauntlets he run to the front of the roof as he punched through the metal, surprising the thug who's driving, as Batman grabs a hold to the wheel while the thug struggling to remove Batman's hand to the wheel.

"Hey! Let go!" said the thug still struggling to remove Batman's hand from the wheel.

Batman turned the wheel right as he prepares to crash the van into a nearest wall. As he saw the wall getting closer he let go of the wheel and jump off the van, while the thug see clearly, he saw the wall as he covered his eyes and braced for impact, at the same time the van crash with a loud explosion and the thugs inside shakened inside with a lot of the cash spread around inside of the van, as the rubble clear the van got ransacked and the six thugs getting dazed as they got out of the van. One thug shakes his head as he saw Batman walking to them.

"Hey look it's the Bat-Dork." said the first thug pointing at him.

"Surrender or we'll do it the hard way." said Batman as he punch his open claw hand.

"Ha! Do you think we're gonna surrender so easily, there's six of us and only one of you." said the confident thug with all of his teammates smiling evilly.

"Numbers mean nothing me. I'll take you all on!!!" said Batman as he charge at the thugs and at the same time the thugs charge as well.

Soon they engage in battle. The first thug gives Batman the first punch, but Batman caught his claw fist as he punch him in the face knocking him out, two thugs came from right and left as Batman jump making them crash together as soon as he landed two more thugs grabs his arms holding him, while the other one tries to punch him, however Batman back flipped him in the air as he throw the two thugs making them crash at the nearest garbage. And the one he back flipped came charging at him as Batman stood there, while the thug is getting closer Batman uppercuts him in the face knocking him out, soon he saw stars. The thug he punch earlier wakes up and see's Batman, he grab a pipe and quietly tip toeing to knock him out, that of course was a bad move, when he get's close he got hit by Batman's back claw fist knocking him out cold.

"Never mess with the Dark Knight." said Batman as he approached the unconscious thugs and ties them up, and hangs them up in a nearest lamp post. At the same time the police came and Batman use his grappling gun to grapple in the nearest building and he saw the police getting the thugs and dragging them up to the car.

"Another work done." said Batman as he began to walk away.

Beep Beep

He stop his tracks when his communicator began to vibrate.

"This is Batman, go ahead." said Batman as he press his communicator.

"Batman, this is Wyldstyle."

"Wyldstyle, why did you call me?" ask Batman. Ever since they save the entire universe they were given communicators so that whenever they visit or needed help they can use their communicators to open vortex to each of their universe.

"X-PO said that he needs our help again."

"What is Vortech back again?" asked Batman, "If he is,I'm gonna turn him into a universal powder."

"No, he said that he needed our help, also it's urgent and he'll explain everything once we get there."

"Okay, I'll meet you there. Did you tell Gandalf?" asked Batman.

"Yes and he'll meet us there soon."

"Got it, Batman out." said Batman as he press his communicator and soon a blue vortex appeared in front of him.

"I hope Robin can handle himself here, while I'm gone." thought Batman, "And I hope X-PO doesn't prank us, if he does, I'm gonna turn him into a toaster."

With that being said he entered the vortex, at the same time it disappeared.


Planet Vortron
In the gateway room a blue vortex appeared and coming out was Batman, soon two more vortex appeared revealing Wyldstyle and Gandalf.

"Good to see you again great friends." said Gandalf as he greeted Batman and Wyldstyle.

"Yeah, good to see you as well." said Wyldstyle.

"Good to see you." said Batman in a serious way.

Gandalf chuckled, "Still the same as ever, now do any of you know why the talking box summoned us again?" asked Gandalf.

"Oh, you mean X-PO he said that he needed our help again, but what?" said Wyldstyle.

At the same time, X-PO came out of the the elevator with a coffee mug in his hand.

"Oh it's great to see you guys again, so do you guys want capuccino or-" X-PO got cut off by Batman.

"Cut to the chase X-PO, why did you brought us here again?" asked Batman with the stern of his voice.

"Wow grouchy much, anyway the portal is now acting strange now." said X-PO while taking a sip from his coffee.

"What do you mean strange? asked Wyldstyle.

"I mean, it's now covered in multicolored aura." said X-PO as he floated out of the way.

The three of them now saw the portal flickering in multicolor and covered in multicolored aura.

"Hmmm... I sense something colorful from it not dangerous, but powerful." said Gandalf sensing the power from the portal.

Wyldstyle pulled out her relic scanner, "Yeah, my scanner is picking up large quantity of power levels from the portal."

"Then, I suggest we should get a closer look." said Batman as they all get close to the portal.

As soon as they get close, a small spark stop them.

"What the..." Batman got cut off with a loud explosion.

The energy from the portal got exploded, causing all four of them to lean at the back wall as the keystones fall in their places floating in midair.

"No!" yelled Batman as he tried to get the keystones.

But unfortunately, it's too late the keystones got suck into the multicolored vortex. Soon Wyldstyle, Gandalf, and X-PO came to Batman's side.

"On no this is not good." said Wyldstyle.

"I agree if the keystone's fall into the wrong hands, that universe will be doomed." said Gandalf as he point his staff to the portal.

"Well then, what are waiting for? Let's get them." said Batman as they all running through the portal, but unfortunately X-PO stop their tracks.

"Woah, hold your horses guys. This world will be different from our reality." said X-PO

"What do you mean?" asked Wyldstyle.

"What, I'm saying is this world is different from our world, because this dimension has no bricks, it is normal world that is not made of bricks." X-PO explained.

"So our journey in this world will be much harder, unlike the other Worlds we went to." said Gandalf as X-PO nodded, "I see..."

"Then we'll be ready for everything that come's in our way." said Wyldstyle with determination as she put her claw down, "So are you guys in?"

Gandalf and Batman look each other as they nodded and put their claws at Wyldstyle's claw with smiles on their faces.

"Then let's go." said Batman as he jump through the vortex.

"Right behind ya." said Wyldstyle as she jump through the vortex next.

"I wish you all to have a best luck on your mission." said X-PO

"We'll do, X-PO" said Gandalf as he tips his hat before going through the vortex. Now they're all gone, until X-PO has one more thing to say.

"Oops, I may have forgot to mention that going through that world will have side effects." said X-PO until he shrugged, "Eh, they'll figure it out."


My Little Pony world: Equestria Girls dimension
Running in the sidewalk was Sunset Shimmer with new clothes a cyan blouse, black jacket, and jeans as she crossed the street to Canterlot High School, racing by its horse statue towards the steps, where Rainbow Dash and Applejack were gathered, as Fluttershy and Rarity were joining them too.

"I got your text, Rainbow Dash!" Sunset Shimmer said with a concerned expression as she approached, gesturing back towards the mirror monument, "Did something come through the portal?" she asked as she halted herself before them, while Pinkie Pie was running in too, "Is Equestrian magic on the loose?" she continued questioning as she held her hands up, "Did Twilight come back with a problem that only we can solve?!" she asked in exclamation, motioning to herself.

"Has a giant cake monster covered all the cakes in the world in cake?!" Pinkie said as she had cupcake in each of her hands, which she then stuffed wholly into her mouth, causing Sunset a look of annoyance.

"Um, not exactly..." said Rainbow as she kneeled down before her black guitar case, pulling her instrument out as she stood up and turned her head to the group with a nervous grin on her face.

"Uh, I don't understand..." Sunset said with a confused look as she raised her left eyebrow, raising her arm up.

"Well, Sunset," said Applejack as she went over to Rainbow, pointing at her instrument as one of it's strings was undone, causing her to glace at her out of annoyance, "I was just tellin' Rainbow Dash here that a broken guitar strings doesn't really qualify as an emergency," she told her, flicking the wire up and down before she held it in the fingers of her left hand.

"It totally does!" Rainbow recorded, yanking the instrument away as she held it at the neck in both of her hands.

"Really, Rainbow Dash!" said Rarity as she sported a pair of red-framed glasses over her eyes, having a strand of measuring tape around her neck, and a pin cushion upon a bracelet on her left wrist, "I was in the middle of sewing a very complex appliqué on my latest frock," she explained sternly.

"And I was just about to tuck everyone in for the night at the shelter..." said Fluttershy as she petted a white bunny that was in her arms, "Now we'll have to start stories all over again," she noted with a sad look on her face as the bunny had the same reaction.

"Why would you send all of us an emergency text for a guitar string?" Sunset asked, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"Well, I was going to pony up and show our fans some awesome guitar licks," said Rainbow as she gestured towards the steps, where Scootaloo, SweetieBelle, and Apple Bloom were all seated, waving to her, "but I kinda need all six strings to do it," she pointed out as she tugged on the undone wire, "Got any extra?" she asked with a sheepish grin.

"Boy..." Everyone groaned out of frustation at Rainbow Dash.

"Here," said Sunset pulling out a single, rolled up guitar string, handing it off to Rainbow Dash, "But everyone finished practicing for the day," she pointed out while she put her bag back over her shoulders, "I'm pretty sure all the music rooms are locked..." she mentioned as the weight of her backpack was causing her to hunch over slightly.

"No problem," Rainbow responded as she tied the new string onto her instrument, having its end dangle off of it, " The acoustics in the hallway are perfect for power chords," she noted, getting down on a knee as she strummed it loudly, posing like a rock star, "C'mon!" she beckoned, standing back up, while her red and yellow haired friend shook her head with a smile as she looked up at the sky, "Let's go!" she yelled, heading inside the school with Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Applejack in tow, with the latter stopping to hold the door and turn back before entering.

"You comin', Sunset?" ask Applejack to Sunset as she remained outside.

"I'll catch up a bit," she replied with a wave of her hand as Applejack close the door.

She sat down in the steps, as she pulled her backpack again, reaching inside of it to take out a brown, hardcover book, with a emblem of a sun upon it.

Flipping to a blank page as she began to inscribe her message onto the paper, Dear Princess Twilight, how's life treating you in Equestria? Any cool new magic spells? It's been pretty quiet here at CHS for almost a year since the Battle of the Bands. We still pony pony up when we play music, which Rainbow Dash just loves to show off, but I still can't quite grasp what it's all about, I would love to hear what you think about it when you get a sec. Your friend, Sunset Shimmer., having ended her message as by the sidewalk near the school, a bus pulled up to a stop at the curb, opening it's doors to allow a pair of sneakered feet to walk out. The person standing there as the transport departed was wearing black sweatpants and a gray hoodie, including mysterious glasses with black frames over her light purple face. She walked over to the building, pulling out something from her pocket, holding it in her right hand. It appeared to be a scanner of some sort, with it's antenna folding out as its small screens showed a meter and a seismograph separately. The girl approached the building, as her scanner's protuberances buzzed about widly, picking up energy readings, the stranger hadn't take notice of was standing behind the mirror statue, adjusting her scanner to the appropriate settings as she held it before the structure. The meter was withing the green coloring while the seismograph continued to buzz, enticing her to go over to the other side of it, suddenly seeing the meter delve into the red zone to her surprise as its whirring sounds became even louder, catching the ears of Sunset.

"Hey!" Sunset yelled aloud, catching her attention as she turned around and gasped to see Sunset at the steps, "What are you doing?!" she asked standing up. The strange quickly began to flee heading towards the street.

"Wait!" Sunset shouted, "Stop!" she demanded as the hooded person ran into the street. Sunset was about to give chase, but screeched to halt at the sidewalk the moment a car zoomed just by her. However the mysterious figure managed to swing around a light pole as a bus came to a stop right near her, opening its doors to allow her to get on board, just before Sunset reached. As it drove away,before she turned to see the departing transport far in the distance, "Who was that?" she asked, putting her right hand at her chin as she narrowed her eyes.

She has stern look on her face before she goes back to the doors of Canterlot High as she close the doors behind her. What she didn't know three figures came'd out unconscious from the statue mirror.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Well that's it Chapter 1, I'll see you guys soon at the next chapter. Oh and one more thing 5 girls from Crystal Prep will have a little crush on Batman can guess who they are? Leave a comment.