An entry into the fifth Ponychan Conversion Bureau Writing Event as organized by Krass McWriter. Following the PROMPT: “Simply put, write a continuation, prequel, or spinoff of someone else's TCB story.” This continues BronyOfSteel’s classic short story 'Ten Minutes', taking it from nihilism to joy.
- Co Al After the end of Earth, a group of Newfoals decides to rebel against their ponification. · Chatoyance37,572 words · 3,544 views · 177 · 165 ·
- Ad A last minute assignment takes newfoal reporter Frontpage to the very greatest secret of Equestria... and beyond. · Chatoyance38,920 words · 836 views · 123 · 136 ·
- Ad Sl Al Hu At the heart of every Conversion Bureau is 'potion', the nanotechnomagical serum that converts a human into an Equestrian. But before the Bureaus, the serum had to be created first. This, is that story. · Chatoyance95,031 words · 2,147 views · 199 · 174 ·
- Ad Al Hu An Two thousand years ago a biped warrior with scales and a fiery aura appeared and fell from the sky. Dragons gathered round' and spoke of him as a chosen one. They would train him into the fiercest warrior that Equis will have ever seen. · King Malikai3,483 words · 887 views · 70 · 3 · gore ·
- Ad Al Hu Sequel to "The Everlasting Drawback Of Immortality". Celestia comes back to Equestria after 1,500 years of travelling through the multiverse, but something is different in Equestria. Strange goo? No Ponies? What happened here? · Warmaisach14,344 words · 484 views · 33 · 2 · gore ·
- Sl Al Hu Set in the Optimalverse, a middle-aged woman confronts what emigration to Equestria - uploading to a virtual existence - really means. But can she truly understand - and more importantly, should she trust the artificial intelligence Celestia? · Chatoyance56,871 words · 16,281 views · 563 · 160 ·