• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 15,888 Views, 514 Comments

Doom: Hell in Equestria - The card holder



After destroying Hell, Doomguy tries to go back home, but ends up in Equestria.

  • ...
22
 514
 15,888

Nopony Told Me About Id

"Weird, usually Rarity has something for me to do..."

Spike was just leaving the Carousel Boutique, confused about why Rarity didn't need his help. Usually, she let him help in some way, even if it's only to act as a pincushion. This time, however, she was busy working on some kind of outfit. When he asked her about it, all she said was that she was "correcting a horrible mistake in fashion!"

Walking through the streets of Ponyville, he was getting closer to his tree home. Twilight should've been back from that errand she said she had to run by now. The three fillies comprising the Cutie Mark Crusaders ran by, none of them paying the dragon any mind.

Going up to the door of the library, he opened it before entering and calling out.

"Hey, Twilight, I'm back. How did that-" When he saw a strange creature sitting in a chair, he stopped in his tracks. "You're not Twilight."

Grimm looked up from the book he was reading. "And you're a dragon."

Spike just silently shut the door. "And what are you, and why are you here?"

"Long story, I'm basically a guest here until further notice."

The dragon just shrugged; this wasn't the weirdest thing to happen to him. His eyes fell on the pile of keys on the ground. "Those yours?"

"Yeah, I guess. Why?"

Spike picked a skull-shaped one up, finding it to be a gem of some kind. "Mind if I have 'em?"

"Knock yourself out, I have no need for them."

Picking up more of the keys, he began popping a few into his mouth. They tasted like normal gems, but these were a bit different. "Say, where did you get these, anyway?"

"Picked them up while I was in Hell." Grimm just went back to his book.

Spike stopped chewing the gems and put them back in the pile slowly. "So, mind telling me the full story behind you?"

The marine let out an annoyed sigh. "I would just show you the same thing I showed Twilight, but she didn't take it too well, so I figure that we just leave it at 'I saved the world' and call it a day."

"Speaking of which, where is Twilight?"

"She's upstairs, said she was gonna sleep for a bit."

Spike just shrugged again and went off to kill some time before Twilight woke up, and Grimm continued reading.


Rainbow Dash was curled up into a ball on the floor of her cloud home. Dried blood from that incident still covered her here and there. She was shivering uncontrollably, not able to cope with what she had been through just yet. The events kept replaying themselves in her head:

The first sighting of the creature.

That creature killing everything in Tartarus.

Her drifting too far forwards and being attacked.

The creature from earlier tearing the demon apart right in front of her.

That creature just standing there, looking at her, before falling over.

Ever since she had flew home after that, she hadn't left. Her mind was filled with questions, none of them being answered. Finally, she managed to push herself on her hooves, standing shakily. She was still horribly confused, but she remembered that Twilight and Fluttershy were with her when that happened, and she saw them on her way out. She had to make sure they were safe, and if they weren't...

She knew what to kill.