• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2: Chapter four: Hidden Secrets of Queen Twlight Sparkle Part two

"Trapped is but the trapped way to learn."

Twilight is stabbing nails into Silver wing's Crystal wings. She screams loudly as she is being abused like this just to get info from her.

"Pain..." Twilight burns her crystal feather on some parts of her body with a glowing fiery horn. She seems to be having a lovely time harming this poor creature. Trying to get info from her. But it seems the newly found evil in her heart is causing her to enjoy every moment of this doing this to the none pony.

"I know... pain... Becoming a lancer you are trained to go through so much pain. It's something that all of us have come to know. But these ponies... they have ways of harming others... I have never dealt with before... Magic... I am trying not to crack to keep these secrets that I need to give to Eight legs and the Alliance of Harmony. I am in a world that is harmony and Disharmony. I don't wish to harm any ponies escaping. But if I must get away... I must."

She screams again as Twilight pours hot water on her.

"But... I am sure I am not going to live through this."

________________

Jail cell Underground

Silver wing woke up in a cell. So much blood on the floor pooling under her. But it seems she is slowly coming back to normal. Standing up groaning and looks around grabbing the cell and tries to break out and she hears a voice. "Shhhh don't." She looks to see a cloaked unicorn with her in the cell and he removed his hood. She sees its a grey stallion with a long white beard. "I can get you out... But you have to get tortured one more time. I will contact another lancer to get you out." Silver wings closes her eyes knowing she might not even live through this.

"I will do as you say." The door cell opens up and guards come to pull her away to get tortured again.

_____________

Harmony one Luna's Office.

"We need to go save her!!" Rainbow cloud said angrily slamming her hoof on Luna's desk. Luna sighed. "Listen...we can't allow any of you to go... It will give Twilight another reason to capture you. We must-" She was silenced by a communication. Luna uses her horn to turn it on and sees the unicorn. "Star swirl?!" Luna stands on her hooves.

"Ah hello, Luna... But I can't speak to you... I need a lancer to save Silver wings." Rainbow Cloud stands up. "I shall go. I just need Savannah to change my fur colour and mane. I shall be down there soon." Star Swirl speaks. "No Rainbow I need another to do it." Spike speaks up. "I may not have training... But I am still small enough to be able to sneak through. I can even use Twilights, dead friends, to get to her to break her. So while she is broken down sobbing I can get to silver. Just let me have a gun... So I can harm her." He said this with a growl softly.

The unicorn nods. "I will meet you at the dock."

Luna looks back to Spike and sighs. "Spike... You know you don't have to do this." Spike looks up. "I know I don't but Twilight deserves it for what she did to Starlight and many others." Spike leaves the room and heads to a locker room putting on a cloak and getting a small pistol. Heading to a small ship that... was made for him. Just in case he wishes to go back to the planet to see Twilight.

________

Docking bay.

Spike gets hugs from the seven friends and Jigsaw gives him a pat on his head. "Come back... best Dragon... We need you for our wedding." Rainbow cloud blushes. "Jig.... love not now..." Charity gives Spike a kiss. "OH, Darling Spike... I wish I could come with you... But Alas I am needed on this station." Spike Rolled his eyes. "Eight legs coming to the station?" Charities cheeks turn bright red and she coughs. "Ahem, no darling I am just worried about you."

Pinkie Cake giggles and jumps around... Finally taking her great great grandmother's way. "You will be fine right?! Don't forget about us... we need our little dragon!!!"

Spike smiles softly looking to Savannah and she gives him a strange potion. "Potion of Memories toss this and Twilight will see her friends... and will be only seeing that for many hours. So that gives you time to get out." Sun Sparkle sighs and shakes her head. "I wish I was going.... to give my mother a good talking to." Spike nodded and opens the hatch looking to his new friends. Seeing the six mares in all of them... Seeing Twilight in Apple Core and many others. Feeling his heart hurt seeing them everywhere. He gives them a salute and the seven smile along with Jigsaw and Claw who just waves. He wraps his arm around Sun Sparkle.

"I feel that he will not return without a few scars on his body." Sun Sparkle looks up to Claw, her horn glowing softly along with expanding her wings. "We need to get back to work Claw. Just in case the minions of Twilight find their way here." Claw nods and follows her.

Spike gets into the little ship and clicks on the buttons to slowly get it out of the dock and fly from the station to Equestria.

_________

Equestria

It was night time and the storm was still going after this time. Spike calmly landed his ship is his former home. Ponyville he walks out of the ship and looks to see the former PonyVille so happy and colourful turned into a penal colony apparently were the crazy and the poor are placed into or the one's that can't live in Cantorlot. He left the ship walking around calmly seeing the cutie map snapped in two with the chairs. He sensed pain in this table. But he turned to come face to face with a mare. "Flurry heart?" Flurry smiled giving the dragon a tight hug.

"Why.... are you in here Flurry?" Flurry looks around calmly and smiles to Spike whispering. "My mother and I are the leaders of the resistance. I live here now...to protect the ponies here." Spike blinks and nods. "I need to get into the castle in Cantorlot. Do you know a back way in to get there?" Flurry blinks and looks around making sure none of the guards are here. "Come with me.."

Spike nodded and followed Flurry to the former location of the Golden Oaks tree. He would see a door open up and he would be pushed into it slowly. Then Flurry would go in herself. Closing the door.

___________________________

Remnants of Ponyville

Spike was lead through dark tunnels and taken to a room full of the dying and the sick. A doctor was doing her best to help the sick and the dying. But in another room, there was a small army getting ready to strike... But only at the right time. The leader a Pegasus mare that is yellow and who has the same eyes as Spitfire and looks kind of like her. Flurry calmly speaks up. "Firefall I brought a guest." The mare looks to Spike and lifts her hoof the guard putting their guns to him. "Flurry... why did you bring the queen's pet?!"

Spike growled and pushed the guns away. "I am not Twilights pet.... I was her friend... No longer.... I am here... to rescue and alien that she captured... She has info that could help you. Now help me get inside and I will save them." Firefall looks to the others as the mares and stallions look to each other. "Do it.... we need all the info you can get... We heard stories of them putting puppets in power on many planets... I was told something is about to happen. So we better hurry and never allow it come to pass." Firefall calmly said and nodded. She looked to a stallion in heavy armour.

"Bulwark... take Spike to the underground way in." She looks to Spike. "Now Spike we can't help you get out so you would have to find a way..." Spike nods and he followed Bulwark.

________________

Old Cantorlot Sewers

It was dark and very damp. Spike and the Stallion walked through the old Sewers of Cantorlot that was used in the past. Before they found a way to make better more usable sewers. They both stayed silent as they watched the old water go by. It had a smell of very well shit of course. But at this moment Spike didn't care he needed to save this Alien. He looked to the large stallion seeing that he just wore armour. But he saw scars on his face. The Stallion being an earth pony seemed to be part of the military that wasn't allowed to join Project Harmony in their first battle. They get to the door and Bulwark looks at Spike and softly speaks. "Go up the stair's it will take you to her dungeon. I hope you can save her... Because normally anyone she captures will never get out." Spike gives a nod. As he watched Bulwark leave to head back and looks up the stairs.

He grabbed the potion and sighs not wishing to use it but he is going to have to. He walks up to the stairs and follows the old path. Looking around as he keeps walking up and then goes into another tunnel leading into a opened wall.

__________________

Cantorlot dungeon.

It seems most of the areas that Twilight added her old castle on was mostly the above parts and the outside. He looked around calmly seeing many ponies in this cell. Beaten and some dead even. This is not the Twilight he knew. He walked out of the cell and looked for a key to open the cells. He found it and opened one of the cells and gave the key to the unicorn mare. "Shhhhh head to that opening in the wall... Close it up when you get the rest out... Leave the dead... Follow the path it will lead you to the way out of here." The Unicorn mare nods and got who she could out and they left through the door closing it. He then heard screaming and walked into the next room. Seeing Twilight torturing the poor alien still. She screamed out loud saying.

"Tell me... who sent you.... TELL ME!!" Spike noticed that there was water for Twilight to drink and he sneaked over and poured the potion into it. He then waited behind the desk for Twilight to get thirsty and to drink. She watched her drop the poor creature. She had all her clothing removed and scars all over her feathered crystal body and Twilight went to drink the water and Spike waited for it to take effect.

Twilight lifted the creature back up and then her eyes went Hazy and started to change back to herself... "Rarity?...... Fluttershy.... Pinkie?! Why... are you here girls? I am... doing something important." She kept talking to herself and tears falling from her eyes and Spike rushed to the Ailen and injected her with a shot that would help her be able to walk. She helped her up and the Alien looked at Spike and stared at him.

"Go... I am the one that is saving you." Then the Alien looked to Twilight. "You should kill her.... She is to far gone to keep her alive." Spike looks surprised and his heart breaks and looks to his gun and lifts up the gun aiming at her and tears forming in his eyes he didn't want to kill Twilight but he might have to. Then she speaks.

"Spike..... Oh spike... come back to me... please..... Come back to me." She sobs hard, her heart softening. "I am so sorry... I am so sorry..."

" Do... It..."

He aims and cocks the gun and gets ready to fire.

"DO IT!!"

He fires and screams

"Pain has come... for those that don't know shall be seen."

To Be continued.

PreviousChapters Next