• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2: Chapter one: Luna and the station

"How the path come to this."

"Luna's log. It's been almost 8 months since Twilight took over as Queen much has changed since then. The Equestrian Alliance is now accepting Ailen's that wish to join and live on our planet. But I have also learned many planets are now asking for our help. It seems some planets are learning that the war may start up again. I have to choose but... most have ships to ask for help and dock here. Sun Sparkle and her second in command Claw... Who seems to be her lover... I may not be Princess anymore... But I still have the ability to go in dreams..."

Luna walks into the med bay and Muffin is rushing around. Her eyes are bloodshot and she is trying everything and it seems she is starting to lose her thoughts for the moment. "Muffin... Doctor." Muffin looked up and rushed over to the pony needing her. "This Zebra is dying he was stabbed by the thieves in the brown sector. "She will be fine. Just..." She is cut off by Sun Sparkle rushing in with one of her security officers a Diamond dog.

"What happened?!" Sun Sparkle sighed. "He was trying to break up a fight in the brown sector. The unrest there is huge. We~" Another voice rang out. "Doctor we need those tubes for the blood test."

"I knew that unrest in the station was happening since... I took over... I have been watching some of the staff fall apart. So many are trying so hard to keep this station going. The Queen has forced a lot of the poor and crazy to come to the station to live out their lives... She said it was to keep the Equestria way of life pure."

Luna watched as Muffin grew more and angrier. Then she lost it.

"What is the matter with you all?! ...I said we will help him and that the tubes are coming... DAMN IT!!" Muffin trotted out of the room cussing. Savannah watched her friend and looked to Luna. "I shall speak to her..." Savannah left the room and there is arguing that can be made out.

"You need to stop taking the stems. You're addicted!!" Muffin growls and flaps her wings.

"I know if I am or not!!"

"Muffin I have been there you remember with the drugs Zebra brews can make... Please test yourself!!"

Muffin huffs and trots out of the Med bay and Savannah sighed and went back to her brews

Luna left the med bay, sighing.

"Most of the one's that seem to have upper spirits are Sugar Sparkle, Charity, Apple Core, and Rainbow Cloud. Sugar Sparkle just seems to stay relaxed... Apple core. But Pinkie Cake... I haven't seen for awhile. But she has been hanging around Jigsaw and Rainbow Cloud. Since they were getting ready for their marriage. But it was ahead of time... it would be a few more months. I watched these past months at Rainbow cloud stopped mini wars outside the Station.

Luna walked into the C&C looking towards the outside. As She sees Rainbow Cloud in her ship trying to stop a Shootout between two leaders of warring worlds. Her voice came over the speakers.

"Again if you... don't stop this war the station is ready to use it's shut down switch to shoot the power out from your ships. Now again... this is a place of peace and Harmony. So stand down and come into the station and we will talk about peace. Again if you don't... I shall aim my guns and take you both out... Now try me..."

After awhile the two ships stand down.

"Alright, Rainbow the second dock is open. Bring them in and we will have Security there waiting."

Luna smiled then left.

"It seems the station is doing better since I took over... I read how crazy Twilight got. But yes I am happy that I am here. Luna signing off for the time being."

Luna layed back and then Muffin trotted into the room and looked down. Putting down her name tag and Element looking down. "I am resigning... I tested my blood... I am addicted.... I need.... to go find myself." She sniffed sighing. "Savannah was right. Please don't search for me... I am about to go on walkabout." Muffin turned her bag left on the desk. As it just sits there... Luna tries to pick it up with her magic... But it's too heavy. It seems only the Element of Health can lift it. Luna sighed and sat back in her seat and a voice came over the Speaker.

"Luna we need you for some diplomatic talks. Between the Green and the Black Scales. So please come down when you can."

Luna turned on her log again. "Well now I see why Twilight got so stressed. The workings of this station aren't going to be easy for me. But since I got the ponies helping me with the station. As well as the Equestrian Alliance. I am sure sooner or later... I will find a common ground with others."

Luna walked to the halls but stopped seeing a young foal playing with other species children.

"But seeing the peace that this Alliance is going to bring. These children... They don't know the war that is coming. I know the war that is coming I have seen in the minds of the Element holders. But I am wondering what is going to happen to us if we allow this war to destroy us."

She watched as a Zebra grabbed some food from the market. Security rushing after him and grabbed the foal. "Step... no... closer... Or child shall be killed."

Luna walked up to the Zebra and he turned his eyes going wide letting go of the foal. " Oh..... Princess... I... I am.... sorry.... I... miss... Equestria I am hungry... I need food. I was tossed out of my home... thanks to the Queen's new rules..."

Luna gave a smile her mane flowing as she puts her horn on his shoulder. "I understand child... please go with them and we will give you some food."

The Zebra nodded and followed the Security to their station.

"Equestria is falling apart within... I am sad to say...Twilight has changed so much... She would have never had these rules. Unicorns can only live in Cantorlot. Ponyville destroyed and turned into a penal colony. Griffinstone almost Destroyed... The Changeling hives forced to have breeding rules. Diamond Dog kingdom shattered and separated and the Dragons... Don't know. Haven't heard from Ember in months. Something bad is going got happen to our beautiful world. I fear it's going to happen soon."

Luna walked through the halls to get to the diplomatic room and as she walked in there was a giant fight going on. Rainbow Cloud mostly stopping it. But the two were fighting.

"I have noticed that this the universe is very angry at each other. Most have their little wars. I saw this as Rainbow cloud was keeping two races from harming each other. Of course, I just needed to say a few words."

Luna's eyes started to glow and she started to speak in the royal Cantorlot voice. "SIT DOWN!!!" The two races jumped as the voice echoed through the station. The two aliens sat down and Luna kept speaking but now calming.

"Listen... we don't care about your petty little wars. We are gathering an army to fight the return of the army of Disharmony. Now are you two going to sit and listen?" The two leaders look at each other and sigh and then nod. "Alright then now I shall head on my way. Rainbow you enjoy." She bows her head and heads out. Rainbow smiled and looked to the two starting to speak of what is needed.

"I am starting to like this station. Spike has been very helpful. He has taken up working at the core. He tends to work and fix what he can. I do hope that he will always be happy. Even though he is very heart broken. But right now everything is peaceful. As I make my last rounds and head back to my office. I want to thank everypony of the station for allowing me to work with me. Luna's log over."

Luna clicked her hoof on the desk to stop the log and then on her screen on the wall, Sugar Sparkle spoke.

"Luna we have someone that is coming into the station that wants to speak to you and only you."

Luna blinked and stood up walking to the dock. As she stood waiting for the Equestrian transport to release the ones that came along. IN the crowd of ponies and Aliens a figure cloaked walked to her and pointed with a gloved hoof to the side. She nodded and followed the figure to the side of the dock. She removed her hood and Luna gasped.

"Starlight... Glimmer. But.... you're dead."

The cyborg of Starlight that she is now. Just smiled. Her cyborg eye glows. As her front legs that are cyborg and half of her body. But most of it is still flesh and blood. "No... thanks to you and Celestia... I asked you to help me... But now... Chrysalis had her revenge and I was left for dead... Twilight found me and put me in magic stairs and kept me in the basement of the castle... When she found the tech of the station... She used it to turn me into this... I am alive... but living as a half robotic freak. Now... Twilight sent me here... To be the second in command of this station. I send everything to her... and if there are traitors found...She has asked me to kill them. You're not a princess anymore Luna... So you can't tell me yes or no..."

Luna nodded. "I shall accept this."

Starlight nods. "Good now call Security there needs to be some changes." She walked off putting up a poster Traitor's will be jailed or killed. IN the name of Twilight."

Luna blinked seeing this and she knew what was going to come next. She turned her log back on.

"OH... Tia... I feared this day would come... Twlight is becoming too powerful too quick... It is causing her to lose sight of what you did for her..."

As she spoke she was watching what was going on with Security Dispite, Sun Sparkle and Claw not being happy about it.

"Now... it's come clear with all the new Aliens to this station and Equestria we had to form a new group known as Night watch... Now we will be doing this here. I want you to give nothing to the Ailen's even if they ask for it... Also if they ask about the figment of a war that is not happening tell them it's nothing but a joke. Now if any of you fail to this... You will be removed and jailed..."

Luna walked off sighing.

"Everything is going to fall apart sooner than I thought... I heard stories of a small resistance forming on Equestria. But no real proof... I will know sooner later... I need sleep... Luna logging out."

Luna went to bed while Spike rushed to find Starlight and rushed up to hug her.

"You're alive!!"

Starlight's eyes turned soft seeing her little friend grown. She trusted Spike more than anything... It made her rethink everything but then she shook her head to remove those thoughts but kept her kindness for Spike there. It seems the pony in her... Still trusts Spike more than Twilight.

"Spike..." She hugs him tightly.

PreviousChapters Next