• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,575 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,575

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter two: Formation of the Alliance

"A formation of a group of many souls... Becomes one within our hearts."

An alien that is wishing to join the Alliance of Equestria by going through the motions of becoming a citizen. This creature has been in his ship for about it looks like many weeks. He has everything done and written down on a pad but... He has to learn many more things. He has to learn how the Alliance speaks... Everypony Hooves and so forth... But he has to read up on the Alliance. He gave a strange sigh. He has been wanting to become part of Equestria for a long time now. Puts on some strange goggles that would make him be in the middle of everything. He picks the three tribes first.

He clicks on Unicorn. A voice speaks about them.

"Unicorn a race that uses magic by using their horn. They tend to be pretty strong with their powers. They can overdo it if it's over done and over used... then they have to rest before they can use any more magic. In the past of their history, they were able to control... the lowering of their sun and moon. Some can even find what they call gems in the ground. Along the history of the unicorns. They helped magic most of the magic that is used in their ships and weapons. But it's best to understand that Unicorns are very easy to anger... They don't always welcome different creatures to their home's as easy as Earth Ponies do. This is most of the history we have on the unicorns... You would have to read most of their books they have in their castle or libraries."

He then clicks on Earth pony.

"Earth pony they are extremely strong. They are the ones who farm and build and build most of the cities and take care of the land. Most of them are very down to earth creatures. They helped build a lot of the cities in their world. Back during the times before Equestria, they were forced to give half of their food to the unicorns and the Pegasi. But it wasn't to last. Later in many year's Earth ponies started to become more of the guards and helped... Come up with the ideas of many of the weapons and ships... They use now. But without the help of the unicorns, a lot of them wouldn't be able to be used really... Sadly this computer couldn't find much more on them. It seems they keep their history in books and out of their computer systems."

Clicked on Pegasi

"A very strong warrior race. Back in the time before the Founding of Equestria, they do what they do now... They control the weather. For most of their magic and ships. They just help the other races... Again this is another race that is extremely secretive about outside races learning about them. So you would have to learn through their books. All I can say is in their history because of their fighting... They almost caused the end of their worlds and home."

"But with all these three they formed a lasting bond that would be seen even today. They have values of Friendship and harmony that keep a lot of them moving and keeps most things they do from being harmed. I know that the ponies seem to be extremely protective of their history. But after Twilight took over as full leadership of them. She demanded that all the history be removed from the computer systems. I would say the only way... to learn more is to go to Project Harmony. But at the moment its under lock down for a refit. A refit that shut down all the docking bays and most of their gun ports. There has been a lot of aliens seen on Harmony it seems their trying to help with something... But at the moment history. How about the Alliance you wish to learn about that now?"

He clicked yes and it came up with a list of the races. There are many races on Equestria. It seems the ponies had no issue becoming part of the alliance.

Diamond Dogs

"Diamond Dogs a weird race of dog-like beings. That have an interesting love for diamonds. Back in the day, they kidnapped one of the former saviours of their land. Rarity and forced her to look for diamonds for them. Before she passed on a few years of that... They were the first to become part of the Alliance. Rarity herself welcomed them in. They are mostly used as cleaning or flyers for their ships or Security. They founded a new planet not far from Equestria when they got space travel from Harmony one. It is called Diamond shard. A planet full of mud and rain and full of Diamonds everywhere... But most of the packs stayed on Equestria some just wished to see the stars. Since to them the star's are like Diamonds in the sky."

Griffins

"A race of strange bird-like creatures with different body shapes. These creatures are known to be very greedy but if you meet one and make friends... With one they can be very loyal and friendly. But it took time for the ponies to break them of that. Because their old home Griffin stone was founded on those values. Now the New Griffinstone follows the values of the ponies the old..one that is still there... Leads in the old Griffin ways... So some that work together might have issues with that. But the real reason that they left Equestria after the fate of Rainbow Dash they felt that they would be accused as well. They took in most of the Dash family. But later the guards of Cantorlot found them and haven't been heard from since."

Changelings

"A race of evil beings... How does one define evil? Really how does one Define evil? These creatures are hive-like beings and have names. Their queen who is still alive but she refused to be named in the history. She may have her evil ideas... But to help her kind she needed to join the alliance... Thanks to the Death of Shining armour. She learned that her over doing her hunger for love... Killed someone that many loved. After Kidnapping Cadence a second time and absorbing all the love from Shining to the point of death. There was a problem at the start of the Alliance. Rainbow Dash did something to a hive... But it won't go into history... But the Changelings found a way... to make love without stealing it from other races. But a friend made by Spike helped this but... it was mostly Twilight that helped this going. She may have had problems with it but... she needed to prove that she was really the princess of Friendship. Because something awful was happening around that time. Now the Changelings are used as Security soldiers and sometimes doctor's to help with healing."

Yaks

"An unknown race... They seem to keep their history to themselves and their Allies. But they will be very friendly to you if you're friendly to them. They do have a bad temper and will start smashing everything. Even the ponies don't understand their issues... But after they joined the Alliance through the ways of Princess Twilight they are now Commandos. But other than this you will have to Learn what you want to from them."

Dragons

"Now this is an interesting race. Large lizard beings that seem to have a Dragon lord every few years. They hoard their treasure's but not all of them joined in this Alliance. Most of them keep to themselves but what they are used for is to protect ponies towns and homes as Guardians. If they're murdered or killed another Guardian takes its place. They did this in the name of Ember and Spike... Even though Ember may not be the Dragon lord anymore... They still do this as an honour to the kindness the ponies showed them thanks to Spike."

"But not all of theses races are the reason for the formation of the Alliance... After the Death of the Guardian named Cerberius all the creature invaded and tried to kill every creature on Equestria. Because of this all these creatures united and fought as hard as they could. The tree of Harmony kept most of them at bay. But Equestrian's do know war... But they don't know it on the scale that more races do... They fought evil magic creatures... Most have fought armies of endless siege minions. But they were able to push these creature's back after a few years and then founded a new Guardian all the races and the dragons... The Dragons guard the door and the Changelings guard the way in. It's how the Alliance was fully formed through the battle. But there has never been a full out war in Equestria. Soon that might change. But you still wish to be part of this world and then send what you learned to our race?"

The alien creature nods and clicks a few things and then the information transports away. "Maybe this is all that will be left of their race... After the war is over... Since the war is going to get pretty bad. But anything else you wish to know before... You head to join in becoming a citizen of Equestria?"

The creature shakes its head and then the ship lands on Equestria and it got out of the ship and followed other races that wished to join Equestria. The alien in a room of many different races and species to become part of it. They look around it's a room full of ponies guarding one area. Then they see Queen Twilight Sparkle and she begins to speak to them.

"Welcome, friends of Space... I see you wish to join Equestria and learn about us more. I know that much has changed since Celestia has died and a lot of you wanted to have become part of it way before all things changed with leadership. We will welcome you to our world... But remember we have jobs and you may help us with protecting and making sure that Project Harmony stays in the grasp of Equestria's hooves. So a few of you don't mind having that job." It seems the alien that is watching this is noticing disharmony behind Twilight seeing one of the council members. As one of the leaders of disharmony army. Who whispers in her ear. Twilight nods. "Alright welcome to Equestria no songs no nothing... You are welcomed I want you all to come to my castle later."

After this is over the Ailen rushes back to his ships and sends an alert to Project harmony. Contacting Rainbow Cloud the lancer. It sends the warning and it turns around and sees one of the minions of disharmony staring at it. Then an explosion goes off and ponies and others rush to the Ailen's ship... The alien is dead and the message was sent...

The Alliance is in danger from what is seen... Equestria is in peril the words of the alien say... We need harmony again... to rise... to take back your world... Before it is too late. The planet that offer's Harmony and friendship to other worlds is in peril please bring a force down here... Signed Lancer Hic... hic... up... Rainbow Cloud looked up and knew what she had to do... Sooner or later she will have to face Twilight herself... To tell Twilight that she is one of the last decedents of Rainbow Dash...

PreviousChapters Next