• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 2,631 Views, 25 Comments

Disconnection - Twinight



Adagio could never understand why but as much as she may act as if she hates sunset shimmer only shows how much she loves her...

  • ...
14
 25
 2,631

True Love

Sonata paced around thinking about the date idea she sat finally sat down. "A DOUBLE DATE THATS IT!" Sonata rembered that it was the middle of the night and she could wake everyone up she covered her mouth. She took out a note book and started writing her plan on paper. "This is perfect!" She grinned and walked back into her room and went to bed to get a good night sleep.

******

Morning came and Sonata was awake and ready for the day Sonata got dressed and grabbed her notebook and quietly slid it into her backpack, Adagio walked down stairs Sonata smiled. "You look welll rested."

"Oh yes." Adagio replied she didn't have much too say.

"It must feel good."

"Excuse me?!" Adagio glared at Sonata.

"It must feel so nice to finally be well rested." Sonata replied.

"I soppose." Adagio replied she walked back into her room to get dressed, Sonata smiled as she noticed Adagios new necklace, Adagio looked away and blushed when she noticed Sonata looking at her necklace. It was a buetiful choker with a silver chain the trinket on the necklace was a buetiful treble sorounded by a silver design with 4 diamonds around the treble a blue diamond,a purple diamond a yellow diamond and a green dimodyamond. Sonata smiled.

"Wow that must of cost her a furtion!" Sonata exclaimed.

"She must really care about me...." Adagio said silently to herself. Sonata smiled as Aria walked down stairs fully dressed she was always the last person awake most of the time,she saw Adagios new necklace.

"We're the hell did you get that?" Aria asked in a demanding tone, Adagio rolled her eyes.

"It was a gift." She replied.

"A gift from whom?" Aria asked annoyed. Adagio angerly sighed.

"Sunset shimmer,that's who." Adagio replied.

"It's fro..."

"Why do you have a problem with that?!" Adagio grunted inturupting Aria. "Oh please I already know the answer." Adagio rolled her eyes and walked out the door.

*******

Adagio sat in math class not really paying attention her mind was set on Sunset Shimmer, her inner thoughts were interrupted by the belle she got up and walked to her next class witch was history one of her only classes with Sunset Shimmer,she walked into class Sunset was already sitting down she sat directly behind Sunset. Adagio looked at Sunset while writing the question on the board in her notebook,Sunset looked back at her Adagio blushed, Sunset smiled at Adagio when she noticed she, was wearing the necklace Sunset grinned at her and turned back to the board. Adagio went back to writing in her notebook she tried paying no attention to Sunset but it wasn't easy she quietly sighed to her self making sure no one heard her, she waited slowly for the belle so she could finally get to lunch she waited for what seemed like hours for class to be over the belle finally rang and Adagio walked next to Sunset as she left the classroom Sunset smiled.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Like what?" Adagio was blushing she couldn't help but blush every time she saw Sunset Shimmer. Sunset giggled abit.

"The necklace."

"It's buetiful." Adagio replied. "But I don't really think it was necessary to give to me."

"It was necessary." Sunset replied. "It was a gift to show you that I really do have feelings for you I wanted you to know that I love you in return." Adagio blushed.

"Well it worked,before you gave me this I thought I was the only one who had feelings for you, I didn't believe you felt the same." Adagio explained. Sunset smiled.

"I know how you feel." Sunset replied. Adagio looked at Sunset.

"Is this really what love feels like?" Adagio raised an eyebrow. "How do we know we're ment for each other?" Sunset looked at Adagio.

"I guess we just know." Sunset replied.

"Wouldn't there be a sign or something?" Adagio asked, she didn't really understand the concept of love since she's never loved any before, Sunset looked at her.

"I don't know." Sunset answered she sighed. "I've never been in a relationship with true love, I use to only date people to get more popular."

"But that was the old you." Adagio put her hand in Sunset's shoulder.

"I know,the old me was just awful." Sunset said sighing.

"But you changed and that's all that matters." Adagio smiled.

"You changed too." Sunset said smiling.

"I soppose you're right." Adagio answered.

"I am right." Sunset grinned. "I knew you could change." Adagio looked away.

"No I didn't...." She sighed. "I never changed." Adagio looked down.

"Yes you did!" Sunset smiled. "You may not realize it but you really have changed." Sunset grinned at Adagio,she blushed.

"And what makes you say that?" Adagio asked.

"I can tell you changed." Sunset pulled Adagio into a hug. They both broke the hug and walked into the lunch room they sat next to each other Sonata pulled her notebook out of her backpack as soon as they sat down Aria lifted an eyebrow at it. Sonata smiled.

"Awwwwww you two are so cute together." Sonata giggled. Aria looked at the notebook.

"What's in the notebook?" She gave Sonata a confused look, Sonata grinned.

"Well since Dagi and Sunny are finally together I guess I can tell you guys my plan." Sonata explained.

"Plan what plan?" Aria rolled her eyes. "Since when do you come up with plans." Sonata smiled.

"Since now, so I've been planning this for awhile and I finally got it down perfectly." Sonata smiled.

"What is it?" Aria asked sarcastically she rolled her eyes.

"I've been planning on a date for Adagio and Sunset Shimmer." Sonata said. "But I didn't really think that was enough so I decided to turn it into a double date." Sonata blushed, Aria looked at her confused.

"Who with?" Aria asked confused.

"Me and you." Sonata blushed,Arias face turned bright red.

"You like me??!" Aria had a surprised look.

"Yes....." Sonata gulped afraid of what Aria was gonna say next.

"I.............." Aria hesitated. "I've had a crush on you for awhile actually, I treated you so terrible though how could you like me." Aria asked.

"I guess I just did." Sonata blushed. "I was always just to afraid to say it and show it." Sonata looked at Aria whos face was red as a tomato.

"So how long have you been planning this whole date thing?" Aria asked.

"Ever since I realized Adagio had a crush on Sunset Shimmer witch was in the gym when I saw her blushing." Sonata replied. "I started planning a date for a way to get her and Sunny together." Sonata put her notebook away. "I decided to make it into a double date because I wanted you to know how I really feel about you." Adagio looked at Sonata.

"A date?" She looked at her nervously. "When is this whole date thing?"

"Saturday night." Sonata replied.

"But that's in two days!" Adagio panicked.

"I know tomorrows already Friday but that doesn't mean it isn't possible we can prepare everything on Friday buy outfits and everything." Sonata said. "It's gonna work out I know it!" Sonata said determined. Adagio smiled.

"I guess true love can drive you to do anything." Adagio replied. "But what if this isn't true love?What does love really feel like?"