• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,923 Views, 291 Comments

The First Unicorn on Earth - Baileyjrob



A man wakes up to discover everyone is missing, and he's been transformed into a small unicorn. It's him against the world.

  • ...
16
 291
 1,923

August 15, 2015

Dear Journal,

As you know, the last few days have consisted of me and Martha planning to attempt to psychoanalyze Jamie, and with the day finally upon us, we've decided we don't need to! I mean... it was probably just an overreaction. We've only seen one instance of this, no cause for concern yet. No real reason, right?

Oh, I sure hope so.

In different news, our long term plan has changed significantly. Rather than heading south to Bastrop, we'll be heading north. We want to spread the word of the colony as much as possible. We'll leave two people at home, and two will go out to spread the word. We've already decided on the groups. Jamie and I will go out, while Sheila and Martha will stay here. We need a defender to stay home and provide protection to anyone who might wander into our war-ridden town. Sheila will act as the sweet person to make them want to stay, and heal any wounds they may receive. I'll act as the ambassador and the diplomat for our group, and having a cute kid by my side should seal the deal. All thought out.

First thing's first: Martha's gonna rig a car to be drivable by ponies. She told me it won't take long at all, so we'll see how that goes. We're gonna head to some major capitals and come back. We can't be out for too long: we don't have a farm to carry with us. We're gonna go through New Mexico and head west first off.

Our final destination: Pheonix.

Once we get there, we'll search the city for survivors, try to convince them to join us. If they do, great! If not, tell them about Bastrop and move on. Then we'll come back, search smaller cities we missed on the way, and come back to Dallas to find everything in one piece! That's the plan anyway. I don't count on it working that way.

– Leon.

Author's Note:

Soldier: Another crossover inbound! What do we do sir?!

Me: *pulls off shades* Play the hell out of it.