• Published 27th May 2015
  • 1,009 Views, 22 Comments

Phantom War I: Rise of the Consortium - Danny Eclipse



After Order 66 and the Fall of the New Republic, Danny goes to confront and destroy possible threats to Equestria. He is aided by more than ponies, but reprogramed droids and changelings. His goal: To defeat the remnets of the NLR.

  • ...
 22
 1,009

Meeting Chrysalis

Later...

We were arriving to a hidden lair of the Loyalist NLR and landed on a platform. The Changelings looked at the ship and raised their blasters. The landing ramp lowered and both me and Meta came down. The Changelings lowered their weapons and bowed.

The Changeling Guard said "King Metamorphosis and Lord Danny, it’s a surprise to see you."

"Likewise. We are here to see your queen."

We went inside and we waited inside the throne room of the Changelings. We sat there, waiting for Chrysalis.

Meta asked "Where is my wife?"

The Changeling replied "She is currently doing the revival ritual. She should be done soon..."

Sure enough, after 2 minutes of waiting, Chrysalis came into the throne room.

Chrysalis greeted "Hello love and Danny."

Meta replied "Hello love."

"Hello Chrysalis." I said

Chrysalis hugs Meta and we began to talk.

Chrysalis asked "To what do I own the pleasure?"

"We were just wondering if we begin cloning an army of Ponies & Changelings. The new Phantom Consortium is going to fight the remnants of the New Lunar Republic but we won't fight you because you are loyalist and they weren't." I told her with no hint of secrecy.

Chrysalis replied "And I thank you for that. Ever since Charming Thunder defeated your mother, it has been dark."

"So, what is your plan?" I asked

Chrysalis replied "I've revived your and Charming's father."

"King Sombra!?" I shouted out with shock.

Chrysalis replied "Indeed. He is a wonderful asset. We plan to turn Charming as well."

"I've known Charming for too long. He won't fall that easily."

Chrysalis responded with some dark tone "But with the proper push..."

"Yes. He could fall into the power. He denies his heritage of King Sombra. The Colt only knows that Sombra murdered his father, but mother lied to him about that." I said, coldly.

Chrysalis nodded, understanding the situation "Facing his true father will be difficult for him."

"Anyways, we are getting off topic. I wish to clone you. So, if you ever died, your memories and knowledge would be given to your clone." I said, rather convincing.

Chrysalis replied "Normally, I would say no.... But the future is dark and I can't foresee any events to lead a brighter future."

"That means-" I trailed off.

Chrysalis said "Indeed. I may die with no trace."

"Soooo....."

Chrysalis sigh, slightly annoyed "Fine."

I pulled out a needle and take some of Chrysalis's blood. I thank her before leaving, heading to the Shadow. While we were leaving, I had a perfect idea.

"Let’s go to the city of clouds." I said

Meta asked "Cloud City? Isn't that a neutral zone?"

"Yes. We need to steal the special gas they have. We can use that to make a new ship, the Merciless! And some new ships." I replied

Meta said, liking the idea of a new flagship "Well, let’s do it anyway."

"Besides, Fancy Pants owns me a lot for saving his flank from the Minotaurs."

Meta asked "Why the Minotaurs?"

"Well, they wanted to own Cloud City for some new special poisonous gas. I fought back against them and won. The Treaty was signed and the Minotaurs were no longer allowed to own Cloud City for the evidence that I uncovered."

Meta response "Oh, I see."

"Besides, we aren't using the gas to create special poisons so he would gladly hand it over to us." I replied

Meta asked "And if he doesn't?"

"You know what to do. We take it by force." I said, very darkly and bit sinister.

Meta replied "We should be cautious. Rebel Soldiers are placed there."

"I know.... Expect AT-STs and troopers."

Meta nodded "Agreed."

We got on the Rogue Shadow, took off, and began to make our way to the city of clouds.


We arrived and were met by the Cloud Cars.

"Listen to me, I'm here to meet Fancy Pants. I help protect this city so I can come here whenever I want. That was the deal!" I said on the transmission.

Cloud Car Sentry replied "Ok Prince Danny. We needed to know who you were before coming to land. We will escort you."

"Thank you." I said.

I ended transmission and we were escorted to a landing platform. When we landed, the landing ramp lowered and both me and Meta came off. Meta, however, was disguised as Blueblood. They were greeted by Fancy Pants and his fiancé, Fleur. He had a team of troops with him as well.

"Fancy Pants and your fiancé Fleur!" I said in a happy tone

Fancy replied, equally happy "Ah, Prince Danny! What an honor to see you again, old friend!"

We hugged and after that, we began to head inside.

Fancy said "Come inside and enjoy some time of relaxation."

"No thanks, there are something we need to talk. Like: right now. Alone." I said, a bit demanding

Fancy was surprised by the sudden change in subject.

Fancy replied "Well.... fine."

"Thank you."

Me and Fancy left to go talk somewhere, leaving Blueblood (Meta) and Fleur.

Fleur said, trailing off with no thoughts at the moment "Soooo......"

Blueblood (Meta) replied in Blueblood's voice "How about we talk about your life here."

Fleur replied "Ok...."

Author's Note:

Hope you like it!