• Published 27th May 2015
  • 1,009 Views, 22 Comments

Phantom War I: Rise of the Consortium - Danny Eclipse



After Order 66 and the Fall of the New Republic, Danny goes to confront and destroy possible threats to Equestria. He is aided by more than ponies, but reprogramed droids and changelings. His goal: To defeat the remnets of the NLR.

  • ...
 22
 1,009

The Raid (Part 1)

Me and Meta were now discussing our plan to raid the factories and take them over.

"Alright, here is the plan. These 3 are our vital points." I said while 3 red arrows pointed at 3 separate locations. "Our first target is the Communications Tower where the Griffin military can communicate. If we can hack into that tower, Adjutant can halt any bad transmissions and make the distress call worthless. Meta, you will lead a large squad there and take it over. T3-M4 will hack the tower and give it's control to adjutant. Our second target will be the power generator, because the shield around the outer base and the Turbolasers will deactivate, giving us the perfect opportunity to take over the base. Our final target is the base itself. We can't destroy the main base because it is too vital to us, otherwise, the griffins will think something is wrong. Adjutant will access control to the main base and the entrance of the factory and we can enter there. Once our plan is fulfilled, I will lead a large attack squad inside and begin to take over the factory from within. This factory is too vital to lose! If we fail, the colony will be put in danger. Failure is NOT an option. Alright, you know the plan, let's get to it." I explained the plan to him.

Meta replied "This is going to work, no doubt. Hopefully, our men won't screw up."

"I know. This is going to change the tide of the war into our favor once we take over this Mega Factory." I said with some excitement.

We got ready and left with our squads.


A few TZ-86 transports landed in the distant forest from eye sight. Large squads of troopers came out and the main transport, Meta gets off with T3-M4 behind him.

Meta yelled to his troops "Alright men, rally and follow me. Our primary target is the communications tower, do NOT destroy it! We need it functional at all costs!"

The men replied "Aye-aye sir!"

They charged and made it out of the forest. When they did, they saw a few griffin patrols but didn't bother them to make sure their presence was unknown. After hiding away for a bit, they eventually made it to a camp. There was a structure with some satellite disks on it. There was a large amount of griffin soldiers.

Meta turned to the droid "T3-M4, jam the transmissions here."

T3-M4 beeped back and a small antenna rose from his head. It began to send out a sound frequency, jamming all intercepted transmissions.

Meta, then, turned to his men "Alright, attack!"

They charged out, guns blazing. The Griffin soldiers, who were caught surprised, began to fire back but were now few in numbers as they were ambushed. The soldiers tried to send out a transmission but couldn't. Once all the enemy soldiers were killed, T3-M4 stopped the jamming and began to hack into the tower.

"Accessing Communication Tower..... decrypting security overrides...... tower control established, the tower is now under Consortium control." Adjutant said.

Meta replied "Alright." (Opens a comm. channel to me) "This is Meta, we have taken control of the tower. Proceed to Phase 2 while we get into position."


"Acknowledge Meta." I replied on the Comm.

I had a large amount of troops with me who were in hiding behind some bushes, waiting for the signal. When I signal our troops, we began our attack against the enemy troops. The griffin soldiers began to fire back.

Griffin Soldier shouted out loud "Bring in the AATs!"

Suddenly, a few tanks came and began to shoot us. We took cover as they shot at us. Being pinned down, I activated my comm.

"AT-APs, we need firepower over here!" I shouted in the comm channel.

Suddenly, a couple of AT-APs came out and began to fire at the AATs, destroying them. They proceed to fire at the infantry, forcing them to retreat. Our squads came out and began to fire at the fleeing griffins. After killing off the remaining griffins, the AT-APs began to focus fire at the power generator alongside with our troops. We destroyed it after a few minutes and began to march to the base.


Griffin Commander was talking on a not working transmitter "What's going out there!? Respond!"

Since the power came offline, leaving the base open for attack, the commander has been trying to get a transmission to the power generator sector but was having no success. After a few more tries, he stopped and turned to the Droid Commander.

Griffin Commander turned to the Droid Commander with anger "Prepare our forces, I fear an attack is near. Position the Droids in the front lines, get platform defenses up, and position our AATs in the back to provide arterially fire. We need to wait for our enemy to make it's next move."

Droid Commander replied "Yes Commander."

The droid left the tent. The Griffin Commander began to make preparations to counter the enemy forces in case the droids fail.


Meta and my forces met up and we watch from on top of a hill. We could see the Binoculars and see the Droid Army waiting for us.

Meta said with annoyance "That's a lot of droids.... Our forces won't be able to get through THAT many droids."

"Agreed, but I have a better plan. Adjutant, contact the droid commander and find me a high ranking griffin official." I said with a thought out plan.

Adjutant replied with an "Acknowledge."


The Droid Commander was in position behind the droid frontier, waiting for the enemy to come to them. Suddenly, his communicator beeped and he answered it. On the other side of the transmission was General Hawk of the Griffin Military.

Droid Commander said "Yes General?"

Hawk said with seriousness "Commander, our spies have reported that Commander Wing is a traitor. He has made plans to sabotage the power generator and communications tower to make it look like an enemy force is heading to the factory. Once the Droid army left the outpost, he began to position his troops to destroy the droid army and try to fool the counsel."

Droid Commander replied "What are our new orders for the traitor?"

"Traitors' punishment is to be put to death. Kill him and after you do that, secure the base for my agent to inspect the base. Do not damage the property or I will have you destroyed and dismantled!" Hawk threaten with disappointment in his tone.

Droid Commander replied "Yes sir."

Hawk added "He will arrive shortly, do the order now."

The transmission ended and the droid army turned around and began to march to the base.


On the hill, the transmission ended and 'Hawk' transformed back to Meta, who was smirking.

Meta said with a dark tone "That was an excellent plan, Lord Danny. Using a false general to make the droid army turn against their own makers."

"I know, I'm that cruel. All we need to do is watch and I arrive there to take control and reprogram the tin cans." I replied with equal darkness.

We used our binoculars and watch from afar as the droids eradicated the griffin resistance for us. It took about 8 minutes when the fighting finally died and I put my mask and hood on. I got on a Combat Speeder and made my way to the base.


The Droid Commander waited for this "agent" until they see a Combat Speeder arriving with a hooded pony on it. The pony had a mask on too. The pony got off and walked to the commander.

"My name is Viceroy, special agent to General Hawk. He send me to see the traitorous scumbag for his treachery." I lied with confidence.

The Droid Commander nodded and began to lead me into the command tent. We arrived and we see the Griffin Commander dead on the ground, clearly shot. I nodded in approval and put a bug on the main computer without the Droid Commander knowing it. After a few more seconds, the droid's eyes turned normal to green. I smiled and looked at the commander.

"Who is your true leader?" I asked for no reason.

Droid Commander replied "Lord Danny Eclipse."

"Excellent." I said with glee.

I un hooded myself and signal the Consortium forces to come to the base. After some needed preparation, me and a massive amount of troops went inside the factory, leaving Meta outside to control the droids. T3-M4 came with me as well, just in case.

Author's Note:

Hope you like that. I'm not used of writing like this but I'll get the handle of it.