• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 549 Views, 14 Comments

Future of the Equestria Girls - Rye Snoot



Explore new worlds while getting parts for alien tech time machine to go back through time to fix the future earth before it gets destroyed by a toxic waste and business.

  • ...
7
 14
 549

CH 1 Time Travel

In the year of 2018 on December 20th Thursday six o-clock A.M.

There were many battles across the earth with so much intense action. But then an alien force arrived on earth. Tuesday, December twenty-fifth four P.M. Which they want to destroy the earth with success. We all knew that it was going to end on Christmas day, it has been terrible days for all of us. But that's when Sunset Shimmer changes the odds and went for reinforcements. She brought back the elements of harmony to earth and then use the elements of harmony against the aliens. The elements of harmony didn't destroy them, but they change into good and their ways, to spread it across the galaxy.

There was one small problem with a black hole was merged in the structure of the earth. Sunset Shimmer knew what to do she knew it was time to go back to Equestria. But she did, along with her mission. Her true mission was to find the dazzles and bring them back to Equestria for their crimes. Sunset Shimmer finally succeeds in her mission. Then when she returns to earth, She also knows about the black hole, that is getting bigger. She knew that there was another Sunset Shimmer on earth, so her pack her bags and went back to Equestria. After Sunset Shimmer says her goodbyes, she went back to Equestria and went to the Canterlot Caves for her sorrows.

Meanwhile, the black hole was no more than the main five Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie went to Hyper bird college to get a degree. They were all excited about who the teacher was. It was Twilight Sparkle.

As Twilight Sparkle spoke, "We're getting a transfer student from Japan she is really nervous and her parents own the company of Hasbro so be nice."

"Here comes the new student." As Twilight looks at the door.

The student walks in slowly. "Hello, my name is Sunset Shimmer."

Derpy Hooves waves.

After that, the main seven glow with white eyes and made a circle. Derpy Hooves went up to the teacher and boops Twilight Sparkle on the nose. The main seven-plus Derpy Hooves were all shining and then they all disappear.

When seven students and the teacher was at the school Twilight Sparkle looks at the date of the calendar it was 2098.

Twilight is piled up by students moving slowly, "We just went forward in time."

"Well, I think I might have broken my pencil since Pinkie Pie laying on it." As Apple Jack is trying to get up.

The teacher was asking, "Is everyone alright?"

Rainbow Dash is staying in one place, "Yea, I'm fine, I just wish that rarity would get off of me."

Rarity gets off of Rainbow Dash, "I'm not heavy Rainbow Dash."

Fluttershy opens her eyes and she sees a blur of a poster, "Oh, I did nature get destroyed."

Sunset Shimmer is getting cramped by the students, "No, but I have a feeling this is not what I expect after 80 years of being cramped in the new college of the future."

Later, Rainbow Dash went with Fluttershy to find some food, Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie went to a store to get supplies, Twilight and Rarity went to find Rarity's Mansion. Sunset Shimmer and Derpy walk around town and saw some changes of Hasbro making flying cars and new alien species that are on planet earth. Derpy Hooves and Sunset Shimmer still had their lunch money so they went off to go find a restaurant.

Later they all meet up at the school.

Sunset Shimmer gets worried, "Well, what should we do teacher?"

Twilight is worried and confused, "I'm not sure, maybe we should build a time machine to go back to our time. But I need a lot of things."

Apple Jack looks outside, "We need a job we can't live like this if we don't work."

Pinkie Pie smiles, "Let's make our own cafe."

Twilight feels hungry, "But who would cook?"

Apple Jack looks at Pinkie Pie, "Me and Pinkie Pie could tow it Twilight we are good at cooking food stuff."

Twilight is thinking, "So who's going to be the cashier?"

Sunset Shimmer looks depressed, "I'll do it."

Twilight is thinking, "We also need three waitresses."

Rarity is thinking of fashion waitress, "You and I can do it and Rainbow Dash."

Twilight looks at Derpy and Fluttershy, "Then that means Derpy and Fluttershy is cleaning duty."

Rainbow dash volunteers, "I'll do cleaning duty with Derpy and Fluttershy too."

Twilight looks at Dash, "You sure Rainbow Dash?"

Rainbow Dash with excitement, "I need to do more I'm athletic if we weren't here I would be playing Soccer with the University team. Also, I can't leave my teams hanging with the hard stuff."

Derpy Smiles, "Thanks, Rainbow Dash." Then she gives Rainbow Dash a hug."

Rainbow Dash pats on Derpy head, "I'll make sure I'll get you some muffins for your hard work Derpy."

Derpy Smiles again.

Twilight looks at the abandoned apartment, "We have to get a property that is good with more space."

Rarity has an idea, "Leave it to me, I think I have 40 million in the bank that we can afford a big place. For all of us."

Rarity goes to the bank and she asks how much she has in the bank.

The person was shocked, "You have over 5.6 Billion dollars."

Rarity opens her mouth, "What." As she was very shocked.

Rarity goes and buys a 30 by 30 square foot restaurant. It has four bathrooms which include a shower, toilet and a sink on the second floor. It has a big kitchen on the first floor and 18 by 18 square ft of space. It also had bathrooms for customer usage. Seven booths and four tables.

Twilight is thinking of a food list for groceries, "What should we make?"

Pinkie Pie smiles with excitement, "Breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Lunch. Hamburgers and hot dogs and for dinner, nothing, just keep it as lunch."

Twilight was thinking more about the design of the place, "Ok then how should we decorate?"

Rarity has an idea, "Rainbow Dash do you mind painting the walls, I could do the curtains with a good fashion design that matches the walls, Apple Jack can make sodas out of apples, then Derpy and Fluttershy can clean."
Later that day with five hours has past

Rainbow Dash paints the walls, Rarity puts window curtains with a good fashion design, Apple Jack gets the sodas all up and ready, Derpy and Fluttershy can clean the place. Twilight makes a checklist saying yes to the checklist that we did finish and put a check on the checklist.

Sunset Shimmer organized the cash register.

Twilight Sparkle is looking at her plans, "We need three stocks of food so we don't run out."

Fluttershy volunteers, "I'll do it with Derpy and you Twilight."

Twilight shakes her head yes.

Twilight looks at the new place, "Wow, we have finished this place up nicely."

"Last thing who is going to manage this place?" As Twilight looks at the students.

Everyone votes for Twilight.

"Wow, I didn't know I was so popular." Twilight rolled her eyes.

Apple Jack laughs, "To be honest, I think you hit the perfect score on that."

Everyone agrees.

Twilight looks at her friends, "So who do you think is best in 2nd command?"

Twilight friends look at Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer is under pressure, "You think I could be second in charge? But I don't even know all of you. I think the second command should go to whoever is athletic and knows what she is doing."

"To be honest, I think she's right." As Apple Jack looks at Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash was shocked, but she also wanted to say, "If that's so. Then who's going to be third in command?"

Twilight gets some straws, "Whoever is the lucky one who pulls the longest straw out of my hand shall win the third command."

Pinkie Pie went first, "No, I didn't make it, I got the shortest one." As Pinkie Pie feels sorrow."

Sunset Shimmer went second, "Not sure, hopefully, I'm not becoming the third command."

Fluttershy went third, "It looks like mine is short."

Rarity went forth, "It looks like I can be the winner." As Rarity looks at Apple Jack.

Twilight looks at them, "We still have one more."

Derpy pulls out the last straw as it was very long.

Twilight looks at Derpy, "Well congrats Derpy you are now third in command."

Pinkie Pie smiles, "Yay, it's time for a party."

Twilight announces, "Ok, we will be in teams. I'll be with Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash will be with Pinkie Pie and Apple Jack, Derpy with Fluttershy and Rarity."

Twilight, then looks outside and see something isn't right.