• Published 21st May 2015
  • 825 Views, 9 Comments

Ronald Reagan Meets Princess Celestia - PLMROTOK



Ronald Regan meets Princess Celestia by an unusual amount of circumstances and coincidences. How will they react?

  • ...
3
 9
 825

New News

Celestia was enjoying a slip of her hot morning tea, whilst raising the sun for morning to take on its full effect.

"Hello dear sister." she gleamed towards a tried, but always stubborn Luna, who had too much on her mind to notice her sisters morning gestures.

"Dear sister, what is it." Celestia asked, troubled.

"I have a feeling that something is about to happen, but I don't know what." she stated, herself confused and puzzled.

Celestia pondered for a moment, but dismissed the notion. There was nothing strange or unusually going on in Equestria, to her own personal knowledge.

"I'm sure you're just tried dear sister, try to rest, you've had quite a busy week." Celestia said reassuring her sister, seeing the stressed and puzzled expression on her face.

With a nod and a yawn Luna replied. "Good morning sister." and slouched to her own chambers, leaving Celestia completely on her own with a few royal guards for company.

Strange... She thought and with nothing else to do, began to ponder thoughtfully on what feeling her sister had. But as the primary monarch for daily affairs, there is little time she could spare. Nevertheless she pondered, thinking of all the possibilities of what it could be. Relations between different nations, or species. Borders. The elements. Discord. Changelings. For a princess who has ruled for over a thousand years, she honesty didn't know what it could be.

After a few seconds in deep thought her thinking was interrupted by a royal guard, who had entered through the palace doors then politely bowed.

"Princess." the royal guard announced.

Celestia to focused with her thinking, was startled at the sudden voice of the guard, who was still bowing for her approval.

"At ease corporal... at... ease... um... w-what is it." Celestia asked, still startled by the sudden appearance.

"Sorry to disturb you your majesty but Princess Twilight Sparkle is here, requesting an audience with you." the corporal said sternly.

"Please-please send her in." Celestia responded, surprised that her old student had returned to see her, but then Celestia began to ponder again.

Strange again... She thought. Twilight as her long time student, knew Princess Celestia well but so did Celestia. She knew that Twilight would have sent an invitation first, or a letter staring her visit, rarely under circumstance did she come unannounced. Preparing for the worst, she quickly gather a set of scrolls to take notes, and awaited to see what the visit was for.

Meanwhile in a land far far away...



"Princess Celestia! Princess you're not going to believe it!" Twilight screamed in excitement.

"Oh my gosh-oh my gosh-oh my gosh-oh my gosh-oh my gosh! There's another one! There's another one! WOOO!!!"

Princess Celestia was amused and horrified, never in her lifetime had she seen her old time student so exited.

"Oh my gosh-oh my gosh-oh my gosh-oh my gosh oh my gosh!" Twilight beamed, bouncing with excitement and joy. And from the guards reactions, those were clearly understatements.

"Calm down. Calm down Twilight." Celestia chuckled at the amusing display of enthusiasm.

"Tell me slowly... (She thought to herself) what you saw."

"Oh right." Twilight blushed, releasing her frantic display of excitement.

"Well... I made an entire report of the findings!" as she unwrapped the scroll, which drifted downwards towards the floor. Celestia chuckled whilst the guards rolled there eyes with a smile, Twilight never changed.

"Go on..." Celestia said, herself exited about the news.

"Well..." Twilight held herself from screaming. "They found another one!"

"Another one of what?" Celestia asked, as her own curiosity grew.

"They found another portal." Twilight announced.

Meanwhile in a land far far away...


"Mr president. Mr president. sir, we've got a probable." Yelled a voice, as the young man from the intelligence agency rushed into the oval office.

"Well spit it out, ain't got all day. I've already survived the... How do say it... Press onslaught." Reagan ordered, who had poured himself a glass of water, whilst slouching in his office desk chair.

"It's not about economic programme sir." Relieved but not satisfied, Reagan went to second best causes for problems in the country.

"Russians." he asked rhetorically.

"Not that we know of sir, its complicated." the young officer said, he then papered his documents while Reagan pursued the conversation.

"Tell me then, what is it." Reagan asked bluntly.

"Well its, um... We don't know, we've discovered something and it looks... Extraterrestrial." the officer responded, himself confused.

"You expect me to believe that. For all we know the Russians could have built it, or heck the Chinese, and last thing I need is-" Reagan was cut of by a large collection of photos, of what looked like a candy coloured mirror.

"The evidence is right her sir, the pictures are foggy due to weather, but we'll have better Intel on the device." the officer stated, confident in the CIA's ability to find out more info, on the newly discovered object.

"Were is it." Reagan asked, curious of the newly discovered object.

"In the north pole sir, Antarctica." the officer responded, simultaneously pointing it on the world map.

"Who knows about this." Reagan demanded, worried about foreign intervention.

"Just me. Secretary of defence. Vice president and a science team sir, nothing major. Say they were out exploring and found this on the ice, didn't know what to make of it." the officer stated, surging in disbelief.

"Well I don't blame them, sure as hell I don't..." Reagan then paused for a moment, silence dominated the room, he thought and thought as minutes passed away. The young intelligence officer had taken a glass of whisky with the presidents approval. and had sat down on the sofa in front of his desk, waiting for the presidents next response. Reagan thought of the Russians, then the Chinese, then he thought of the world. This could be the biggest advantage they could ever have in the current cold war, and he'll be dammed if he was going to let the communists have it first.

"We need to secure it." he announced, startled the officer stood up and immediately to take out a pen and paper, to write down notes.

"Yes sir." he responded.

"Keep it secret, nobody but me orders anything of relation to that object, is that understood." Reagan said, affirming his potions on the matter.

"Yes sir. On it." Reagan continued.

"If word gets out... Or the press get there hands on this, just say that it was a military installation that got vandalised. Clear."

"Yes sir." the officer nodded, then rushed out to tell his superiors.

"The last thing I need is the Russians to her about this... God help us." Reagan said, but only to himself. The room went darker still, it was late. He then with a flash, reorganised his desk and headed straight off to his bedroom, to tell his wife and children the news.


Comments ( 8 )

Okay, you have my attention; let's see where you go with this one.

This is interesting...:trixieshiftleft:
I shall keep this in track and see where this goes.

Unless this is an alternate Earth timeline, his name was spelled Reagan.

6005098 Oops...:facehoof:Thanks for that.:twilightblush:

This looks great to read! Hope to see more come soon! :pinkiehappy:

Well... oooooookaaaaaay. Reagan and Ponies. I really can't say much else. So far it looks good. The Random tag never had such a greater use on this site... unless there's a story where Tim Curry as 'It' is riding a Narwhal while belting out his 'Do You Have Prince Albert In A Can?' joke and laughing while holding and M-60 while the Terminator starts beating up Celestia and Luna for no reason while Godzilla Trashes Ponyville at the same time. Huh, what was in my Hawaiian Punch? In short, Random but awesome! RIP Ronald Reagan: 1911-2004.

"I'll be back... for more."

Shut up Arnold.

I know your story is still on hold, but the title made me Laugh My Fuckin' Ass Off(LMFAO):rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment