• Published 5th May 2015
  • 7,128 Views, 123 Comments

Metroplex heeds the call ADOPTED - ironwar



Ok we all know this so just to get to the point, I love transformers. Like fall of cybertron. So I went as a guy from the game and well lets just say it's big.

  • ...
17
 123
 7,128

Metroplex heeds the call

Metroplex pov

It was a nice sunny day in Canterlot. Keyword 'was'. it was in the middle of the changeling invasion, the entire city was under siege by the hordes of the changeling hive. Now you're probably thinking 'why don't I go down there and save them?' I would if I could, but I can't. I'm asleep. Now before you get the wrong idea, no I'm not a heavy sleeper. . . ok I am but not in the sense that you are thinking. You see wane I got displaced, I was in a transformers costume. Now you must be thinking 'Oh you're probably Optimus Prime or Bumblebee?' No, no my friends. I went for the big guns, the VERY big guns.
I went as Metroplex.
When I woke up, I was as big as a mounting. It was about five to ten years before the three tribes came to this land. I did what all transformers do best( most of the time), I was a robot in disguise. Now you must be thinking 'how in the hell am I hiding in plain sight?' That has a very simply answer. I'm the mounting that Canterlot is on, Well part of it... half at most."
From here I have slept in waiting. Waiting for what you may ask? Well this; The changeling invasion. I can tell you what my plan is but there no time for this I got work to do.

Twilight pov

This was it, they got us. Me and my friends just battled an army of changelings, fought tooth and nail to reach our ultimate weapon. Yet it was all for not. The changelings had us backed into a wall and we were exhausted from just running a few blocks swarming with changelings. There was no way we could fight for much longer. "Come on I can take you all on with my hoofs behind my back." Rainbow taunted. I had to admit, I envied her courage, even in the face of danger.
I could hear some of the changelings talking to one another. "Take them! The queen demands their presence! But first... a little snack wouldn't hurt." They all began to chuckle to one another, licking their lips and preparing their fangs. I didn't like where this was going at all.
Just as they were about to pounce, the floor under us sprung open and we fell in. We all screamed from the surprise, say for Pinkie who found it rather amusing. Rainbow, still aching to fight on, was about to fly out of the hole we fell in until the floor closed back up, locking us within. The landing was a softish one. We were lucky enough to land on a pile of pillows to break our fall. Judging from how sore I was, the floor was hard as marble.
"What in tarnation just happen?" Applejack groaned. We all hit the ground hard, regardless of the pillows.
"I have... oww, no clue." I said, rubbing my back to ease the pain. I think I may have landed wrong. As I sat up, I began to look around the room. There was a brilliant glow coming from the opposite wall, it was too bright to make out what it was. The room around us was metallic with many strange and interlocking parts. I had never seen such technology before in my life, it was exciting to say the least. Unfortunately, what I didn't find was a way out, something that could be beneficial right about now. All that I could find were these pillows, the bright light and a lever on a yellow box. The shine coming from the light, made the lever seem to glow a brilliant gold, catching Pinkie's attention immediately.
"Hey, check it out! It must be some sort of ancient thingamajig left by ponies of a forgotten time? Maybe it's some sort of ancient party starter-uper-uper? Oh, or maybe its an activation mechanism that will bring life to some sort of ancient alien monster?" We all looked to her with a deadpanned look.
"Pinky, I don't think that's what that is. Now, help us find a way out so we can-" *Click* We all heard it, but we didn't want to believe it. Turning around, we saw the lever pulled down with Pinkie still near it. Before we could react, the lever morphed and molded with the floor. The room began to shake around us. We couldn't help but panic as to what was happening. "Everypony stay close!" I shouted, bringing my friends together. I threw up a protection spell around us as I felt everything shake around us. The walls seemed to morph and shift around us, it was an amazing thing to witness if it weren't so utterly terrifying.
The walls split open, as we were greeted by day light once more. I could hear deafening sounds coming fromall around me as the floor began to shift and move. We all covered our eyes and ears, we all thought it was the end. I don't know how long we waited, but I wasn't ashamed to admit that I was terrified for my life, terrified for my friends lives. I had... a few regrets. Never kissing a stallion, never completing my studies, but most of all... I regret not saving my home from the changelings.
Once the barrage of sound was over, I slowly opened my eyes, only to stand in shock as to what I beheld. I've seen and heard of many things in my life. Things that ponies would say didn't exist, things that would make the bravest of ponies cringe in terror, but nothing, and I mean nothing prepared me for what I beheld.
(here's a video of this happening)

Metroplex pov

Someone had activated me. I was awakening after so long and I couldn't be more excited. Feeling my limbs taking shape as I emerged from the mountain side, it was the best feeling I had not felt in over a thousand years. My legs stretched out, booming as they hit the ground and shaking the very earth I stood on. I was a giant in this new land, a towering mechanical monstrosity that could see everything for miles on end. A small alert came up on my H.U.D. as I continued to transform, six little blips were in my hand. Moving on its own accord, my palm came to my new face. Without thinking about why, my voice boomed to life as I held my hand before me. "Metroplex heeds the call of the Elements of Harmony. What are your orders?"
The ponies in my hand were absolutely tiny, and yet I could see every detail. The ridges on their horns, every feather on their wings, yet the pink one's tail seemed to mess with my scanners. All I got was an error each time it scanned her. Besides the bouncing pink pony, the other five merely looked upon me with shock, awe, and fear. Mostly fear. All I could do was merely wait for a response.

Author's Note:

So what do you think. Oh and here is his them song

This is my very first story and This Is now the edited vision if this