• Published 5th May 2015
  • 10,188 Views, 65 Comments

Displaced: Age of Ultron - Mega NewWays97



Who am I? Well let's see, cosplayer sent to Equestria yes. However you expect me to be the villain? Well read and see.

  • ...
56
 65
 10,188

The New Bearers

Author's Note:

Wow I can't believe how popular this is. Thanks you all. :yay:

Here's chapter 2.

<Ultron’s POV>

Well a thousand years passed me by it seems.Celestia gave me a basic summary of what had happened. Just after Nightmare Moon had destroyed my original body she went and confronted Celestia. As I guess the Nightmare Possessed Alicorn was able to overpower Celestia however Celestia had little choice but to use the elements on her.

Given that she was basically alone that meant the elements could only banish her after all, without me and Luna with her the effect would not only be weakened but would burn out her connection to the elements. I ran a magical diagnostic on my form. Turns out the effect brooke my connection to the elements and most likely Luna’s as well.

So while Luna or Nightmare Moon as she was now called spenta thousand year in the moon and I spent a thousand years offline Celestia had to rule alone. The only good thing was that nothing happened to set Discord free otherwise.

As we were sat down in a study a maid came with tea. One was placed for me. “No thanks I can’t.” I motioned to myself. “Not able you see.” The maid gave a nod and took it.

“So what happened to the elements then?” I asked. Celestia was about to answer when a guard had walked in. He gave a bow. When we first walked into the palace half the guards jumped at the ready to fight me, not that I didn't blame them.

“Princess Twilight and her friends are here as you asked.” The guard said with a bow. Now who could Twilight be?

<Third Person POV>

Outside in the hallway was six mares. These six were the current wielders of the elements of harmony.

A pink earth pony with a cutie mark of three balloons. Pinkie Pie the element of laughter.

A orange earth pony with a blond mane and a cowboy hat she had a cutie mark of three apples. Applejack the element of Honesty.

A yellow pegasus with a pink mane. Her cutie mark was three butterflies. Fluttershy the element of kindness.

A cyan blue pegasus with a rainbow mane. Her cutie mark was a cloud with a rainbow lightning bolt. Rainbow Dash the element of Loyalty.

A white unicorn with a purple mane. Her cutie mark was three diamonds. She was Rarity Element of Generosity.

Finally there leader a lavender Unicorn with a purple mane. Her cutie mark was a big star with five smaller stars around it. She was Twilight Sparkle, Element of Magic.

“So what’s the surprise Celestia wanted to show us?” Rainbow Dash asked she was excited for this. ‘Maybe it's something like a chance to get a wish granted.’ Rainbow Dash thought.

Twilight turned to her. “She didn’t quiet specify what it was.” Twilight said. They were soon greeted by Celestia herself.

“Twilight I’m so glad you could make come.” Celestia said. They soon came to the study. “Now as you all know me a Luna once wielded the Elements of Harmony to rid Equestria of Discord however there was a part of the tale that was lifted out.” Celestia said. This caused Rainbow Dash to gasp.

“What aren’t you telling us? Discord’s your brother? Please don’t tell me Discord’s your Brother.” Rainbow Dash said. Celestia blinked a few times. Discord her brother? How did she come up with that.

“No the part leaved out was that me and Luna had some help in imprisoning him.” Celestia was about to open the door. The doors opened and the six were wide eyed at what they were seeing.

The thing was almost like them in a way. However it was metal instead of flesh. For Twilight who could sense magic could feel it powering it. However this wasn’t the kinda use to animate beings. No this was like it was giving off its own magic like it was alive. “Girls I would like you to meet Ultron, an old friend of me and Luna and just like us the former wielder of the elements of harmony.” Celestia said.

Ultron stood up and looked down at them. He was tall. Taller than even Celestia herself “Hello.” He said. “So Tia mind me asking who are they?’ He asked Celesia with a raised mechanical eyebrow.

“This is Twilight Sparkle my faithful student and her friends Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and inkie Pie and they are the current Elements of harmony.” Ultron looked at them confused for a moment.

“You don’t say?” He said then had a smile. “Well looks like Lulu owes me a gold ingot after all.” Ultron said giving a slight chuckle. Celestia raised an eyebrow at this. Ultron sensors picked it up. “Oh we had a bet that the next wielders of the elements would either be her student or yours, seems I was right.” Ultron explained.

The current Element wielders got to sit down with Ultron and Celestia. “So any of you have any questions for me?” Ultron asked. The first one to ask was Twilight.

“What are you? You're not a golem that much is sure.” Ultron placed his hand under his chin. He wondered how to say this to a race who might not have passed the industrial age.

“I am what is known as a Automaton, I am a advance robot with Artificial Intelligence, my current body is a fusion of advance technology like my old form and magic which I designed into Archotech.” Ultron answered. Twilight had notes out writing what was said the next to raise there hoof and ask a question was Rainbow Dash.

“Question can you fly?” The others looked at her. “What?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Rainbow he has no wings…” Twilight started but Ultron interrupted her.

“Why yes I can.” Ultron answered.

Celestia nodded. “Yes he has something called thrusters they allow him to fly without wings.” Celestia recalled the memory of her and Luna shock at him being able to fly.

The next questions were kinda standards for Robots. Could he feel emotion. How old was he and what elements did he wield? The answers were yes, and thousand years.

The last one was a confusing question as unlike the current wielders he Celestia and Luna joint wielded all six at once. “What were you doing before you were offline was it?” Twilight asked.

<Ultron POV>

She asks what I was doing? Most likely Celestia either found my forge in ruins or has keep it under wraps. Well given what I was making its probably for the better. “I was creating a peacekeeping and humanitarian force, Something I call Shield.” That remains me.

I decided to check on something. Within the cyber world I made I sent a message. “Veronica you there?” I asked.

I finally got a reply. “Ultron sir you're awake.” Veronica was a lesser A.I. I developed based on myself. I had tasked her with holding Project Divine Hammer, or as it was also known, Discord Buster. As the name suggests it was a exoskeleton meant to adapt to my form so I can reasonably face the mad god on the off chance he escapes his prison.

“Yes I take it you haven’t been thrown out of orbit?” I ask her. The fact she was in orbit with the prototype around the planet for a thousand years, surely she should have fallen either into the atmosphere or something.

“Yes the way this star system is positioned has keep space rocks out of my hair and the magic uplifts in the outer atmosphere keeps me in orbit.” That was good to hear.

“Can you bring up the forges mainframe?” I asked.

“No I can not there is something blocking me from the mainframe.” Now that was a cause for alarm.

I sent my mind out to make connect. I was pushed back by a firewall. I attempted to use my override code. “Override not Recognized.” I heard.

I don’t like this.