• Published 5th May 2015
  • 10,194 Views, 65 Comments

Displaced: Age of Ultron - Mega NewWays97



Who am I? Well let's see, cosplayer sent to Equestria yes. However you expect me to be the villain? Well read and see.

  • ...
56
 65
 10,194

Reawaking

<First person POV>

“What where am I?” I asked myself as I saw only darkness. After about a few moments large blocks were appearing all around me. I wondered around the sea of blocks confused with each and everyone of them. I pulled one of them up, how I even did that I had no idea but I did. It showed me images and feeds of my life. That's interesting lets see costume conversion with a bunch of people random object bought and then a flash. My name is Allen Peirce but I'm known by something else in my new home. Something in my world is a name of evil but here is a name of good. Another box appeared right next to it. I saw a trip down memory lane.

(Flashback)
<Third Person POV>

“Sister how are thou going to fight Discord he just defeated us.” A blue Alicorn asked her older sister. The world around them was weird strange and in a word impossible. The ground wasn't grass but carpet the sky was green clouds made of candy, houses floating up in the air, and dogs and cats dancing together.

Celestia turned to Luna. “I don’t know but we can’t just let this set us back.” Celestia said. As the landscape changed around the trees running away it awoke something.

“Where am I?” The voice caused the two Alicorns to go into defense mode ready for a fight. “Whao whao whao look I don’t.” The thing was metal that much was known. They seen golems before made of it but this thing. It didn’t act, look, or even feel like any Golem they knew. There was no magic coming off it that was the biggest reason. Not only that but the way it moved was far to streamline for any golem.

“Who are you?” Luna asked she had her magic at the ready. The metal being held his hand out at this in panic. He actually had emotion which wasn't anything golems ever had.

“Look no need to try anything rash ok, lets just calm down and introduce ourselves I’ll even go first.” He said, Luna calmed down the metal being gave a sigh of relief. “Hello I’m…” he looked over his form. “Ultron.”

(End Flashback)
<Ultron POV>

Oh yeah now I remember. Ended up in this land called Equestria. Celestia and Luna the Alicorn sisters were the first two I meet in this new world. Turns out they were fighting this deity called Discord, after he decided to conquer the world. They fought him but he defeated them seeing it as a game. Turns out fighting a reality wrapper head on isn't a good idea at all. Though in their defense they were demigods and hadn't face a actual god before.

The next box showed us three with these gems called the elements of harmony. “Oh my you found a Robot? Why can’t I have one!” I reloaded that recording over and over again. For a reality warping deity he had the mind of a child, a spoil brat mostly. Anyway we used the elements to defeat him turning him into stone while he laughed.

The boxes each one of my memories and data came up. I remember me helping the sisters with rebuilding the kingdom as well as planning a few future projects. Magic was something I was fascinated by. After a few days I actually managed to find a way to power myself with it.

However my data base came up with my last memories. Luna was jealous of her sister and, she came to my forge one night. One of the last memory blocks flashed.

(Flashback)
<Third person POV

>

“Luna what's bring you here?” Ultron asked. He was just about finishing his new body. After years spent of researching magic he was going to upgrade his from.

“It is Tia I can’t stand it, the ponies enjoy her sun but not my beautiful night.” Ultron turned to her. His sensors picked up something wrong with her.

“What are you getting at?” He asked. His timer pointed out it should be sunrise. “Aren’t you going to lower the moon?” He asked. Luna turned to him.

“Well just a little longer?”

(End Flashback)
<Ultron POV>

Then she went all possessed called herself Nightmare Moon fought me. My memory banks were damaged with this. However seeing as how my body was mostly destroyed by her rampage I wondered how I survived.

However things turned black once again.

(Canterlot Garden)
<Third Person POV>

With Discord once again put back into stone Celestia wandered the garden for a moment to keep on her thoughts. She stopped as she came across a statue of a old friend. ‘Ultron I’m sorry I didn’t get there in time.’ She closed her eyes with regrets at losing not one but two friends that night. She found the wreckage of his body. She cried again tha night. She had his other body a project he didn’t finish to her knowledge placed right here.

“Hey Tia mind me asking why am I outside and you are crying?” She stopped looking up. Ultron looked down at her confused. She was shocked to see him? It couldn't have been no more then a week at most.

“Ultron?” She asked. Ultron looked over his body despite him not finishing it, seems the nanoarcotech must have fixed the designed based on the files in his mind after it was uploaded.

‘Must have uploaded my mind into the body before it was finished.’ Ultron thought. He got down walking up to her. “Well yeah.” Ultron looked around. “Where are we? What happened to Luna?” Ultron asked.

Celestia was about to answer but hesitated. “What did you last remember?” She asked. Ultron memory banks looked over for a moment.

“Luna calling herself Nightmare Moon while my old body was a wreck why?” Ultron asked with a raised mechanical eyebrow.

Celestia looked down. “Ultron, that was a thousand year ago.”

Ultron blinked. “Well…. That happened.” Ultron said, a thousand years. Well at least it wasn't a million years. 'I wonder what has changed.'

Author's Note:

Yeah I did this. Anyway expect another update to my stories by the end of the week.