• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 1,766 Views, 35 Comments

Unexpected Emotions - MidnightBlaze16



Rainbow Dash discovers she has a crush on Twilight and has NO IDEA what to do.No idea where I'm going with this kinda just improvising.

  • ...
11
 35
 1,766

Chapter 2: What do I do now...

Rainbow walked through the door to her cloud mansion and tossed her saddlebag haphazardly. She had been in deep thought since she left the Library so much that she bumped into Sugarcube Corner earlier. She heard a whirring as her tortoise, Tank flew over to her, bumping into the wall a few times on the way. Little guy still hadn't gotten used to using that propeller of his. This is why cloud walls are awesome.

"Hey little buddy," Rainbow trotted over to the food cupboard and got out some tomatoes and carrots for Tank and grabbed some Salt and Vinegar chips for herself. Cuz salt and vinegar are awesome. She settled down on her couch and took out the book Twilight gave her, thinking.

Why did she feel this why about Twilight? For how long? It must've been for ages. But why Twilight? Sure she was absolutely stunning, always nice to people and willing to help them, undoubtedly awesome...but, she was so different...

'Who cares, love is love!'

'Ugh, you again? Why can't you just leave me alone?'

'Cuz I'm you.'

'That makes no sense.'

'What fun is there in making sense?'

'Eh, good point.'

'So, back to the topic on hoof...'

'Oh, right...yeah. That. What do I do...?’

'Accept it. Just roll with it. It's not like you can change it.'

'Whatever. It doesn't matter, it's just a stupid schoolfilly crush...'

'Really? Because you're acting like it's much more than that.'

'Just leave me alone!'

Rainbow decided to have a shower to clear her head. Usually when her head got clouded she took a shower and it washed her worries away, making everything clear. She had no idea how it worked, but whatever. If it works, it works, right?

Rainbow started running the water and looked at herself in the mirror whilst she waited for the water to heat up. Her mane was ruffled and covered with water from the clouds she bumped into on the way home. She shook her head and walked under the water. The water dripped into her down her hair, soaking her fur, dirty running of her coat.

‘Maybe I should just tell her…I mean, it’s not like it’s a big deal, if I told her she could help me get over it…’

Do you want to get over it?’

‘Of course! I mean, no, I mean…uh, maybe? Anyway, I told you to LEAVE ME ALONE!’

‘Alright, alright, jeez, I’m leaving!’

Rainbow sighed. ‘Maybe I should tell her…no, I don’t want to mess up our friendship. Ugh, think Dash, what would Twilight do...of course! Twilight has books on everything, surely she'll have something on how to deal with my situation!Tomorrow, I’ll ask Twilight if she has any books on this situation.’

Rainbow stepped out the shower and dried herself off, smiling at the closure of her decision. She decided to take an afternoon nap as she lay down on her bed, resting her hooves behind her head. Tank flew over and landed next to Rainbow, who held him close.

“Night Tank…”

Author's Note:

Just clear this up, Rainbow's 'conciousness' isn't Discord, just quoting him.