• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 511 Views, 6 Comments

Crystal's Adventures in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 1 - CrystalTheGlaceon



Join Crystal and friends as they begin their journeys in Equestria!

  • ...
 6
 511

Episode 1: The Adventure Begins Part 1

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used her unicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom.

But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The ponies relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but shunned and slept through her beautiful night. One fateful day, a bird that represent death appeared in front of the younger sister and promised her that if she brings eternal night, the bird will help get rid of her elder sister. The elder sister told her younger sister to lower the moon, but the younger sister refused. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked mare of darkness: Nightmare Moon.

Lighting cracked as the dark mare known as Nightmare Moon appeared.

She vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the most powerful magic known to ponydom: the Elements of Harmony. Using the magic of the Elements of Harmony, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her permanently in the moon. The elder sister took on responsibility...

Song Ends

"...for both sun and moon... and harmony has been maintained in Equestria for generations since." A purple pony with darker purple mane reading a book finished. "Hmm... Elements of Harmony. I know I've heard of those before... but where?" She asked herself, she heard the noise of wings flapping and followed it.

Beach Cave-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness

The pony saw four creatures she never saw before, a Glaceon with angel wings, a boy angel wearing a white chiton with a pair of sandals, metal cuffs, blue eyes and brown hair. A man with spiky red hair, black robes and green eyes and a girl with blue hair, blue clothes, blue cape and a strange looking sword, she also has a small tiara on her head.

"Are you sure this is Equestria, Pit?" The Glaceon asked the angel known as Pit.

"I'm sure, Crystal! This HAS to be the place!" Pit replied in a happy tone.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing here?" The pony asked them.

The group heard the pony and turned around to see her.

"Oh! Good timing! Could you tell us where we are?" The man with red spiky hair asked the pony.

"This is Canterlot, where the princess of the sun and Equestria lives." The pony told him.

The group was surprised to hear the pony say Equestria. "So we are in Equestria!" The girl said.

"Thanks ma'am, I'm Crystal the Glaceon, but you can call me Crystal." Crystal greeted to the pony.

"I'm Pit, servant to the goddess Palutena!" Pit greeted as well.

"Names Axel, got it memorized?" The man known as Axel said.

"I'm Lucina, the princess of Ylisse." The girl known as Lucina said.

"Well, hello everypony, I'm Twilight Sparkle." Twilight Sparkle said to the group.

Song Ends, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic theme plays


The group follows Twilight through the streets of Canterlot. The group wondered why Twilight Sparkle is such a hurry, then two ponies appeared in front of Twilight.

"There you are Twilight!" The pony known as Twinkleshine said to Twilight. "Moon Dancer is having a little get-together in the west castle courtyard. You wanna come?"

Twilight shook her head as she said. "Oh, sorry girls... I've got a lot of studying to catch up on." After saying that, she kept running through the streets.

"Twilight! Wait up!" Crystal called to Twilight as her group followed her.

"Does that pony do anything than study?" Twinkleshine sighed in disbelief. "I think she's more interested in books than friends."

"Twilight, where are we going?" Lucina asked Twilight.

"I know I've heard of the Elements of Harmony." Twilight replied.

The group went up the stairs of Twilight's home, meanwhile inside, a purple and green baby dragon was carrying a small present box walked close to a door, the door opened and sended the poor dragon flying.

"Spike! Spiiiike! Spike?" Twilight called for the baby dragon. The baby dragon just groaned. "There you are. Quick, find me that old copy of Predictions and Prophecies." Twilight told Spike, she noticed the present on his tail.

"What's that for?" Crystal asked the little dragon, poking the present on his tail.

"Well, it was a gift for Moon Dancer, but..." Spike said, pulling the present off his tail, a teddy with a hole on it's belly from being stuck on Spike's tail fell out of the present with a squeak.

"Oh Spike, you know we don't have time for that sort of thing." Twilight said, looking for the book called Predictions and Prophecies.

"But we're on a break!" Spike said, still holding the present.

"Yeah, why don't we have no time for a party?" Axel said agreeing with Spike.

Twilight ignored them and kept looking for the book, she used her magic to hold lots of books. "No, no, no... no, no, no! SPIKE!" She yelled.

"Found it!" Crystal said, holding the book Twilight Sparkle is looking for. She flew over to her and gave her the book.

"Ah!" Twilight said as she took the book from Crystal. "Elements, elements, E, E, E... Aha! Elements of Harmony, see: Mare of the Moon and the Bird of Death?"

"Mare of the Moon? But that's a old pony's tale!" Spike told Twilight.

"Bird of Death? That sound dangerous." Pit said.

Twilight kept reading. "Mare, mare, aha! The Mare in the Moon and the Bird of Death, myths from olden pony times. A powerful pony and a deadly beast who wanted to rule Equestria and other worlds, defeated by the Elements of Harmony and imprisoned them into the moon. Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid their escape, and they'll bring about nighttime and chaos eternal! Guys! Do you know what this means?"

"A Paper Mario game about a queen who uses a princess to take over the world?" Pit said in confusion.

"Spike, take a note please, to the princess." Twilight told Spike.

"Okie dokie." Spike said pulling and a scroll and a quill.

"So Spike is your assistant?" Lucina said to Twilight.

"Yep! My dearest teacher, my continuing studies of pony magic have led me to discover that we are on the percipice of disaster!" Twilight began.

"Hold on. Perci... perci..." Spike said, confused about the word.

"I don't think Spike knows that word, Twilight." Lucina told Twilight.

"Threshold." Twilight said, picking another word.

"Threh..." Spike muttered, looks like he doesn't know what one as well.

"Uh, brink?"

Spike look at Twilight with confusion.

"Ugh, that something really bad is about to happen!" Twilight told Spike. Spike wrote it down. "For you see, the mythical Mare of the Moon is in fact Nightmare Moon! We don't know who the Bird of Death is, but they are about to return to Equestria, and bring their eternal night and chaos!" Twilight continued.

"Wait!" Pit said, stopping Twilight.

"What?"

"You see, the reason why we came here is to help Pit's goddess, Palutena, she was kidnapped by a mysterious villain, however, she gave us a message that she's in Equestria. Could you tell Spike to write that down?" Axel asked Twilight.

"Alright then." Twilight sighed. "A goddess know as Palutena was stolen by a mysterious villain and was taken to Equestria! Something must be done to make sure this terrible prophecy does not come true! Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle." Twilight finished.

"Twilight... Sparkle. Got it!" Spike said, finishing the message on the scroll.

"Great! Send it." Twilight said to Spike.

"Now?" Spike asked.

"Of course!" Twilight replied.

"Uh, I dunno, guys, Princess Celestia's a little busy for the Summer Sun Celebration and the arrival of Xerneas. and it's like, the day after tomorrow." Spike told everyone.

Xerneas? As in the legendary Pokemon of life? Crystal thought.

"That's just it, Spike. The day after tomorrow is the thousandth year of the Summer Sun Celebration! It's imperative that the Princess is told right away!" Twilight told Spike.

"Impera... Impera..." Spike muttered.

"IMPORTANT!" Twilight yelled. Spike fell over and landed on a library shelf.

"Okay, okay!" Spike said, he inhaled and breathed out green flames that made the scroll turn into smoke and fly away. "There, it's on it's way."

"Don't hold your breath Twilight." Axel told her.

"Oh I'm not worried Axel. The Princess trusts me completely. In all the years she's been my mentor she's never once doubted me." Twilight replied. Spike burps out a scroll that appears in front of him. "See? I knew she would want to take immediate action."

Spike clears his throat and reads the scroll. "My dearest, most faithful student Twilight. You know that I value your diligence and I trust you completely."

Twilight nods her head. Crystal and Pit just did a high five.

"...But you simply must stop reading all those dusty old books!" Spike finished.

Twilight gasped in surprise.

"Let me think, your Princess is a troll?" Crystal asks Twilight. Twilight just nodded.


After reading that letter, they rode on a gold chariot with two stallion pegasai in armor flying on it.

"My dear Twilight, there is more to a young pony's life than studying," Spike said, reading another scroll. "so I'm sending you to supervise the preperations for the Summer Sun Celebration and the arrival of Xerneas in this years location: Ponyville! And, I have an even more essential task for you to complete: make some friends!" Spike finished. Twilight just sighed.

"Come on, Twi! Spike told me that Celestia is making you stay in a library. How about that, does that make you happy?" Crystal said.

"Yes, yes it does. You know why? Because I'm right! I'll check on the preparations as fast as I can, then get to the library to find some proof of Nightmare Moon and the Bird of Death's return." Twilight told Crystal.

"Then you'll make friends?" Pit asked Twilight.

"She said to check on preparations. I am her student, and I'll do my royal duty, but the fate of Equestria does not rest on me making friends!" Twilight told Pit, the chariot arrived to Ponyville and the stallions whinnied. "Thank you, sirs." Twilight said to the stallions, the stallions just huffed proudly.

"Maybe the ponies have interesting things to talk about?" Spike asked Twilight, a pink pony appeared in front of them.

"See, there's one now!" Pit said, looking at the pony.

"Ummm... Hello?" Twilight greeted the pony.

The pony did a very long gasp and ran away.

"Wow, that pony is more excited than a fangirl." Crystal said, watching the pony run off.

(Song Ends)


The next place they went to is a farm filled with apple trees. "Summer Sun Celebration and arrival of Xerneas official overseer's checklist. Number One, banquet preparations: Sweet Apple Acres." Spike said, holding a checklist.

"Yeehaw!" A female voice yelled. A orange pony wearing a Stetson galloped to a tree and bucked it with her hind legs.

Twilight sighed and said. "Lets get this over with... Good Morning, my name is Twilight Sparkle-" Twilight was cut off the the pony shaking her hoof.

"Well, howdy-doo, Miss Twilight, a pleasure makin' your acquaintance. Ah'm Applejack. We 'ere at Sweet Apple Acres sure do like makin' new friends!" The pony know as Applejack greeted Twilight.

"Friends? Actually I-" Twilight was cut off again by Applejack talking.

"So, what can Ah do you for?" Applejack asked, stopping her hoofshake. Twilight's hoof was still shaking, but Crystal held it still. Spike just snickered.

Twilight cleared her throat. "Well, I am in fact here to supervise preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration and the arrival of Xerneas." Twilight explained to Applejack.

"So, you guys are in charge of food?" Crystal asked Applejack.

"We sure as sugar are! Would you care to sample some?" Applejack replied.

"Yeah!" Pit said in excitement.

"As long as it doesn't take too long..." Twilight said, Applejack ran to a triangle instrument and rang it.

"SOUPS ON EVERYPONY!" Applejack hollered. A herd of ponies trampled Twilight, Spike and Crystal's gang and a large table appeared in front of them. "Now, why don't Ah introduce ya'll to the Apple family?" Applejack asked them.

"Thanks, but we really need to hurry-" Twilight was cut off once again by Applejack.

"This 'ere's Apple Fritter. Apple Bumpkin. Red Gala. Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp," Applejack took a deep breath then continued. "Big Macintosh, Apple Bloom annnnnnnd..." Applejack shoved a apple into the group's mouth. "Granny Smith. Up'n'attem, Granny Smith, we got guests." Applejack said to the wrinkly, old, green pony.

"Wha..? Soup's on? Ah'm up, here ah come, ah'm comin'..." Granny Smith mumbled.

"Whoa, all these ponies in this farm are named after types of apples and treat's with apples?" Crystal whispered to Lucina while chewing on her apple.

"Why, Ah'd say yer already part of the family!" Applejack said to Twilight, Spike and Crystal's gang.

Twilight spat out her apple and laughed nervously. "Okay, well I can see the food situation is handled, so we'll be on our way!"

"Aren't you gonna stay for brunch?" Apple Bloom whimpered. Crystal's group just said "Awwww" at the filly.

"Sorry, but we have an awful lot to do..." Twilight said to the small filly.

"Awwwwww..." Everypony in Sweet Apple Acres sighed sadly, even Crystal's team was sad.

"Oh come on!" Pit whined.

"...fine." Twilight said grumpily. Everyone cheered and began to eat.

Song Ends


"That was delicious!" Axel said, holding a bag with a few leftovers of the banquet.

"Food's all taken care of, next is weather." Spike announced, still holding the checklist.

"Ugh... I ate too much pie..." Twilight moaned.

"My stomach hurts." Lucina groaned.

"I don't know why you're whining about that, that was great!" Pit said, letting out a burp. "Excuse me.".

"Hmm... There's supposed to be a Pegasus pony named Rainbow Dash clearing the clouds." Spike said, looking up at the sky.

"You mean that rainbow colored blur coming right at us?" Crystal asked Spike, looking up.

"What do you mean rainbow colored-" Twilight question was cut off by a cyan pony with a rainbow colored mane crashing into her and making her fall into the mud.

"Eh heh heh, uh, 'scuse me?" The cyan pony known as Rainbow Dash apologized, getting off Twilight. "Lemme help you." Rainbow Dash said, flying away and coming back with a rain cloud and then she started jumping on it, making Twilight wet. "Oops, I guess I overdid it. Um, uh, how about this?" Rainbow Dash flew around Twilight making a twister of rainbow colors appear around her. "My very own patented Rain-Blow Dry!" Rainbow said, stopping the twister and flying up in the air. "No no. Don't thank me. You're quite welcome."

Rainbow saw Twilight's mane, it was now all puffy like a sheep.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rainbow Dash laughed, falling over and landing on her back. Axel, Pit and Spike laughed as well.

"Nyahahahaha!" Crystal cackled at the fluffy hair. "It looks like a sheep!"

"Let me guess. You're Rainbow Dash." Twilight asked Rainbow Dash, ignoring the laughing.

Rainbow stopping laughing and stood up on her hooves. "The one and only. Why, have you heard of me?" She asked Twilight.

"We heard you were supposed to be keeping the sky clear." Crystal told Rainbow Dash. "I'm Crystal the Glaceon, and these are my friends Pit, Axel, Lucina, Twilight Sparkle and Spike. The Princess sent Twilight to check on the weather."

"Yeah, yeah, that'll be a snap. I'll do it in a jiffy. Just as soon as I'm done practicing." Rainbow said lazily, relaxing on a cloud.

"Practicing for what?" Lucina asked.

"The Wonderbolts!" Rainbow replied, pointing to a poster. "They're gonna preform at the Celebration tomorrow, and I'm gonna show em' my stuff!"

"The Wonderbolts?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

"Yep!" Rainbow replied, still relaxing on the tree.

"The most talented flyers in all of Equestria?"

"That's them!"

"Heh, Puh-lease! They'd never accept a Pegasus who can't even keep the sky clear for one measly day!" Axel said in disbelief.

"Hey, I could clear this sky in ten seconds flat." Rainbow told Axel.

"Prove it." Axel growled. Crystal got out a stop watch from her bag.

Rainbow flew around as fast as a bullet, getting rid of the clouds. "Loop the loop around, and wham! What can I say? Ten. Seconds. Flat. I never leave Ponyville hanging. " Rainbow said, landing on a bridge.

"Wow, ten seconds! That's legit!" Crystal gasped in surprise, looking at the stopwatch.

"Hehehe! You should see the looks on your faces. Ha! You're a laugh, Crystal and friends. I can't wait to hang out more." Rainbow Dash said, flying away from the group.

"She's amazing!" Crystal said, her eyes sparking in amazement. She giggled at the puffy hair Twilight still has. Twilight just groaned. "I'm sorry, it's just too funny!" Crystal squealed, bursting into laughter.

Song Ends.


The next place they arrived to is giant hall, which means this must be the Town Hall.

"Decorations, beautiful..." Spike said, his eyes sparkling.

"Yes, the decor is coming along nicely. This ought'a be quick. We'll be at the library in no time. Beautiful indeed." Twilight smiled, agreeing with Spike.

"Not the decor, her!" Spike said, pointing to a white pony with a purple mane.

Lucina noticed a girl with white hair and a black robe watching the pony. "Robin?!" Lucina exclaimed in surprise.

"No, no, no, goodness no." The white pony said, checking what ribbon to use by using her magic.

"How about this one, Rarity?" Robin said, pointing to a big red ribbon.

"Good afternoon-" Twilight was cut off by Rarity picking up the ribbon with her magic.

"Just a moment, I'm 'in the zone' as it were. Oh yes! Sparkle always does the trick, does it not? Why, Robin, you are a talent." Rarity said, thanking Robin. She turned around to see Twilight. "Now, um, how can I help yo- WAH HAH HAAAH!!!" Rarity screamed as she saw Twilight's mane. "Oh my stars, darling! Whatever happened to your coiffure?!"

"Oh, you mean her mane? It's a long story, got it memorized?" Axel told Rarity. "Twilight just came to check the decor, then she'll be outta your hair!"

"Out of MY hair, What about HER hair?!" Rarity said, shoving Twilight outside and taking her to a boutique.

"Wait! Where are we going?! HELP!" Twilight cried out. Crystal, her friends and Robin followed her, Spike just floated in the air with love hearts in his eyes was spinning his tail and started followed them by hovering.

Inside the boutique, Crystal and friends we're watching Rarity choose clothes for Twilight Sparkle.

"So, what are you doing here, Robin?" Lucina asked Robin.

"Well, a letter was sent to me that I was invited to Ponyville to help Rarity with decorations, they said it was because they heard that some people are coming to Ponyville, and they thought that I would come. I think the reason why was that our war with the Risen was quite popular." Robin told Lucina.

"No, no, uh-uh. Too green. Too yellow. Too poofy. Not poofy enough. Too frilly. Too... shiny. Now go on, my dear. You were telling me where you were from." Rarity said, pulling the straps of a dress Twilight put on too tightly.

"I've... been sent... from Canterlot... to-" Twilight strained, wincing, Rarity accidently lets go the corset.

"CANTERLOT?! Oh, I am so envious! The glamour, the sophistication! I've always dreamed of living there! I can't wait to hear all about it! We are gonna be the best of friends you and I." Rarity said, hugging Twilight. Then she said in disgust. "Emeralds?! What was I thinking?! Let me get you some rubies!"

"Quick! Before she decides to dye my coat a new color!" Twilight said, running away from the boutique. Crystal and friends just followed her. Spike just sighed romantically.

"Okay!" Lucina said, heading to the door. "Bye, Robin!"

Song Ends


"Wasn't she wonderful?" Spike asked as he sat on Twilight's back while they were walking through a park.

"Focus Casanova. What's next on the list?" Twilight replied.

Spike snapped out of it and cleared his throat. "Oh, uh, music! It's the last one!"

Twilight, Spike, Crystal and the rest of their friends heard a sound of birds singing together, they followed the music and saw a yellow pony with a pink mane, they also saw a blonde haired girl with a red dress with a purple flower on where the chest is, she also had sandals with leaves on them.

"Oh my. Um, stop please, everyone, umm. Excuse me sir?" The yellow pony said to the blue jay. "I mean, no offence, but your rhythm is just a teeny tiny bit off. Now, follow me, please. A-one, a-two, a-one, two, three-"

"Hi Viridi!" Pit called to girl.

"Wait, what?!" The girl known as Viridi said, quickly waking up and hitting her on the tree. "Ouch!".

The yellow pony yelped and the birds flew away. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that my friend scared your birds and made Viridi bang her head." Crystal apologized.

The yellow pony said nothing.

"I'm Crystal, and these are my friends Pit, Axel, Lucina and Twilight Sparkle."

Silence.

"What's your name?" Crystal asked the pony.

"Um... my name is Fluttershy..." Fluttershy muttered.

"Pardon?" Crystal said.

"Um... my name is Fluttershy..." Fluttershy muttered again, but even quieter.

"Sorry, didn't catch that." Crystal told Fluttershy.

Fluttershy just squeaked out her name.

"Well, um, it looks like your birds are back, so I guess everything is in order. Keep up the good work!" Twilight said to Fluttershy. Fluttershy just whimpered.

"Well, that was awkward." Viridi said, watching the group with Fluttershy.

"Ooookay..." Twilight said walking over to Spike. "Well, that was easy."

Fluttershy saw Spike and gasped. "A baby dragon!" She exclaimed, tackling Twilight and sending her flying. "Oh, I never seen a baby dragon before, he's sooooo cute!"

"Well, well, well!" Spike said to Twilight.

"Whoa, he can talk?! You don't see that everyday!" Viridi said, completely surprised.

"Well, in that case we'd better be going." Twilight told Viridi and Fluttershy. Twilight, Spike, Crystal and friends walked off.

"Wait, wait! What's his name?" Fluttershy asked, following them.

"I'm Spike!" Spike told her.

"Hi Spike, I'm Fluttershy, and this is my new friend Viridi, who happens to be a Goddess of Nature. Wow, a talking dragon! And what do dragons talk about?" Fluttershy asked the baby dragon.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"Absolutely everything."

Twilight just groaned.

"Well, I started out as a cute little purple and green egg..." Spike began.

One hour later...

"...and that's the story of my whole entire life! Well, up until today. Do you wanna hear about today?" Spike asked.

"Oh, yes, please!" Fluttershy replied.

Twilight turned around as they arrived to a giant tree with a door and a few windows with a sign in front of it with a picture of a book, which means they made it to the Golden Oak's Library. "I am so sorry, how did we get here so fast? This is where we're staying while in Ponyville and my poor baby dragon and Crystal's angel friend needs their sleep." She said, making a excuse to make Fluttershy and Viridi leave them alone.

"Pit isn't tired." Viridi said, looking at Pit.

"No I don't- whoa!" Spike yelped as Twilight sent him flying and made him fall to the ground.

"Aww... wook at dat, he's so sweepy he can't keep his widdle bawance!" Twilight said, doing baby talk and making Spike glare at her.

"I don't hear him yawning." Viridi told Twilight.

Fluttershy just swooped down and held Spike like a baby, falling for Twilight's act. "Poor things, you simply must get into bed..."

Fluttershy was going to fly inside, but was stopped by Twilight. "Yes, yes, we'll get right on that. Well, g'night!" Twilight said quickly, then slammed the door.

Song Ends.

"That's kinda rude, Twilight!" Crystal growled at her. They seem to be in a dark room.

"Sorry, Crystal, but I have to convince the Princess that Nightmare Moon and the Bird of Death is coming, and we're running out of time! I just need to be alone so I can study without a bunch of crazy ponies and your other friends trying to make friends all the time. Now, wheres the light?" Twilight told Crystal. The light went on and lot's of ponies appeared!

"SURPRISE!!!" The ponies cheered. Twilight just groaned.

"Surprise!!!" The same pink pony they saw at their arrival of Ponyville said.

"Nyaaaah!" Crystal screamed when the pink pony surprises them.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh, huh, huh?" Pinkie Pie said, acting as hyper as a small puppy when playing with it's human.

"Very surprised. Libraries are supposed to be quiet!" Twilight told Pinkie Pie.

"Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, BOOOORRRIIINNG!" A Shiny Zorua yelled.

"Luca! What are you doing here?" Crystal asked the Shiny Zorua.

"Oh, we just thought that we might take a vacation here." A female voice said, a blue fireball with a green ring on her forehead and a ghostly face appeared.

"Pandora!" Pit snapped.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Pit." Pandora hissed. "I'm reformed now!"

"Anywho, y'see I saw you guys when you first got here, right?" Pinkie Pie said, breaking up the fight. "You were all 'hello!' and I was all 'GASP!', remember? Y'see I've never saw you guy's before and if I've never saw you before, that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville!"

Twilight groaned and went to have a drink of wine and accidentally pours a bottle of hot sauce into her drink and started drinking it. Lucina did the same thing.

"And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you guys haven't got any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went 'GASP!'! I must throw a great ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everypony in Ponyville! See? And now you have lots and lots of friends!" Pinkie Pie finished. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy stood together with Pinkie Pie.

Twilight's face went red.

"Are you alright?" Viridi asked Twilight.

Twilight's mane and tail went on fire and she dashed upstairs.

"Lucina, are you alright? Your face's red." Robin asked Lucina. Lucina accidentally breathed fire on a pony next to her thanks to the hot sauce.

"WATER! I NEED WATER!" Lucina yelled as she ran to the bathroom.

"Aww... they're so happy they're crying!" Pinkie Pie smiled.

Luca jumped on the table and saw a bottle of hot sauce. "Hot sauce, who's use hot sauce as a drink?" He asked himself. Pinkie Pie tips the sauce on a cupcake, and eats it.

"What? It's good!" Pinkie said with her mouth full.

Song Ends


Twilight lay down on her bed in her new home. She looked at the clock, groaned and placed a pillow over her head. Spike and Crystal came inside Twilight's room.

"Hey, Twilight! Pinkie and Luca are starting 'pin the tail on the pony'! Wanna play?" Crystal asked Twilight.

"NO! All the ponies and your friends are CRAZY! Do you two know what time it is?!"

"It's the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration and the arrival of Xerneas." Crystal told Twilight. Everybody's gotta stay up or they'll miss the Princess raise the sun and miss Xerneas make a appearance."

"You should really lighten up, Twilight. It's a party!" Spike told Twilight Sparkle. When Spike got out of the room, Twilight just mockingly imitated Spike.

"Twilight, I think you should listen to Spike's advice." Crystal said sharply, agreeing with Spike.

"Crystal, here I thought I'd have time to learn about the Elements of Harmony but, silly me, all this ridiculous friend making has kept me from it!" Twilight told Crystal.

"Well maybe that's what you need, a friend." Crystal said with a smile on her face.

"But Crystal, Legend has it that on the longest day on the thousandth year, the star's will aid their escape, and they will bring about everlasting night and chaos." Twilight said, quoting Predictions and Prophecies. She looked out of the window and into the night sky, staring at the moon and looking at four stars getting closer to it. "I hope the Princess was right... I hope it's really just an old ponytale..."

Spike went into the room again. "C'mon, girls, it's time to watch the sunrise!" He announced.


In the town hall, lot's of ponies stood inside, very excited about the rising of the sun. Crystal and her friends (and Robin, Viridi, Pandora and Luca.) stood where Twilight was.

"Maybe if Celestia appears, we could ask her to help find Palutena!" Pit said to Crystal.

"Good idea! But don't hold your breath, Pit." Crystal replied to her friend.

"Isn't this exciting? Are you excited, 'cause I'm excited, I've never been so excited- well, except for the time that I saw you guys walk into town and I went 'GASP!' but I mean really, who can top that?" Pinkie Pie said, appearing out of nowhere. The birds began to sing to begin the Summer Sun Celebration.

"Fillies and gentlecolts, as mayor of Ponyville, it is my great pleasure to announce the beginning of the Summer Sun Celebration and the arrival of Xerneas!" Mayor Mare announced.

(Pokémon Square - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team plays)

Everypony cheered as Mayor Mare announced that the Summer Sun Celebration is about to begin! Twilight didn't look excited at all.

Mayor Mare continued. "In a few moments, our town will witness the magic of the sunrise and the magic of life, and celebrate this, the longest day of the year!" While Mayor Mare was talking, Twilight looked at the four stars getting MORE closer to the moon, the moon flashed when the stars entered. Mayor Mare continued. "And now, it's my great honor to introduce to you the ruler of our land, the very pony who gives us the sun and the moon each and every day and the Pokemon who gives life to everything, the good, the wise, the bringers of harmony to all of Equestria..."

"Ready?" Fluttershy whispered to her animal friends. Rarity got ready open the curtains.

"...Princess Celestia and Xerneas!" Mayor Mare said with excitement.

Song Ends

Rarity used her magic to open the curtains, but the Princess and Xerneas wasn't there! Everypony chatted quietly and nervously.

"This can't be good." Twilight muttered to herself.

"Uh oh..." Crystal said to herself in worry. Could this mean Twilight was right about that myth? She thought.

"Remain calm, everypony, there must be a reasonable explanation!" Mayor Mare said, trying to calm everyone down.

"Ooh, ooh, I love guessing games!" Pinkie Pie said, looking around. "Are they hiding?".

"They're gone!" Rarity exclaimed. Everypony gasped as they heard that their beloved Princess is gone.

"Wow, good guess. AAAGGGGHHHH!!!" Luca screamed as he saw a mysterious dark and blue mist and a red and black mist appear on the balcony. Everypony gasped again. A black alicorn with blue armor and blue snake-like eyes appeared on the balcony

"Oh no... Nightmare Moon!" Twilight cried. Spike fell off Twilight's back with a sigh.

(In the Future - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Darkness plays)

"Everyone! Get ready!" Crystal called to her friends. "ATTACK!" They leapt at Nightmare Moon and the red and black mist turned into a black and red bird with light blue eyes, Yvental has appeared!

"I don't think so, little runt." Yvental growled, it swinged it's tail at them and sent them crashing down to the ground.

"Nnnggh! That thing is tough!" Crystal said, winching in pain.

"Oh, my beloved subjects." Nightmare Moon said in a calm voice. "Its been so long since I've seen your precious little sun loving faces.

"W-what have you done with the Princess and Xerneas?!" Lucina snapped at the alicorn, she tried to get up, but she groaned in pain.

"Save your strength, Lucina!" Robin told her, holding her still so she won't try to move.

Yvental cackled and said. "What? Is she not royal to you? Don't you know who we are?"

"Ooh, ooh, more guessing games!" Pinkie said, not even worrying about the deadly Pokemon. "Um, Hokey Smokes! How about... Queen Meanie! No! Black Snooty! Black Snoo-" Pinkie was cut off by Applejack shoving a apple into Pinkie's mouth.

"Does her crown no longer count now that we have been imprisoned in the moon like poor animatronics alone and rusting in a pizzaria?" Yvental snarled, flying around Robin. "Did you fools not recall the legend? Did you idiots see the signs?" Yvental growled, getting close to swallowing Luca whole.

"W-we did!" Crystal growled, slowly getting up. "And we know who you two are, you are the Mare of the Moon and the Bird of Death, Nightmare Moon and Yvental!" Everypony gasped as they hear the Glaceon say the two villain's names.

"Well, well, well, somepony who remembers us. Then you must know why we're here." Nightmare Moon asked the Glaceon.

"Well, errrr..." Crystal said.

Nightmare Moon just chuckled at Crystal. "Remember this day, little ponies, for it will be your last. From this day forth, the night, and chaos, will last, FOREVER!" Nightmare Moon and Yvental laughed as lightning striked.

"We're screwed." Crystal whimpered to herself.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Well, looks like our adventure begins with a colorful set of characters, and our first villains! Will Crystal and friends get out of this mess, or will the night and chaos be here to stay, FOREVER! Stay tuned, folks!

Just to let you know, I have a hard time to describing Pokemon, so I just place the link of what the Pokemon is.

References!

When Pit says: "A Paper Mario game about a queen who uses a princess to take over the world?", he's referencing a game called Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, which is where as the final boss (spoilers!), the Shadow Queen used Princess Peach as the vessel.

When Yvental says: "Does her crown no longer count now that we have been imprisoned in the moon like poor animatronics alone and rusting in a pizzaria?" He referenced a game called Five Nights at Freddy's, which in the game, you have to survive from animatronics in a pizzaria. SCREECH!

Comments ( 5 )

You might want to becareful with multiple crossovers. They can be easy to mess up on.

5910538

Hey! If you don't like it, don't read it! Seriously, I should place a warning about this.


5910244

Don't worry, I'll try hard on this one.

5910538

Must've had a lot of patience analyzing that story, congrats!

Me? I jumped off the cliff after the first set of dialogue :fluttershyouch:

For a first story it's good. But if there is one problem I have and that is how and when did Crystal, Axel, Pit, Lucina and others meet before coming to equestria? But other than that it a good start and looking forward to more of this story.

Login or register to comment