• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 3,129 Views, 32 Comments

MLP / Gundam AGE - AGE of Infinity - GundamBrony



A young stallion stumble upon, what his parent left him, a device of a legendary family from another world and a secret of three powerful messiahs...........now mark a new chapter of The Legend of AGE...........

  • ...
15
 32
 3,129

Episode 7 - Guardian Angel

(Friendship Train, set 2 weeks on Appleloosa's Most Wanted)

The train begin moving towards Appleloosa as it stops at the train stop, all of the ponies coming out of it as Cosmo came out too. His mind begin to recalled last three month; after Rainbow Dash accept her pet tortoise, Tank, to hibernate, she felt like herself a bit. Still little sad that Tank isn't here with her, she often tried to visit his hibernate spot and read a book to him or often hang out with her friends including himself. After that, his Saurian Armors is repaired and switched to his Gundam Armor. But there's one thing that bother him the most : he wonder if he can let go of his past once his oath is complete. Throughout his life, he devoted his life to become the savior after the loss of his parents by the Changelings and ever since he learned of his ancestors' greatest treasure and his destiny is, he's been hiding secrets from his friends but noticeably only Auntie Luna and Auntie Celestia knows this as well as the CMC. He never like involving them into his war but mostly fate often changes even if you tried to be careful with it. Decide to shake those worried thoughts, he glance around at the western town : each of the buildings is decorated for a festival given the fact he saw tents with foods and games. On the right, he saw more of them and a stadium with ponies participating events.

"I can't believe I'm here." Cosmo said as he begin walking towards the festival as a memory flashback to his happy moments.

Flashback

"Mom? Papa?" Cosmo asked while looking at the window curiously. "Where are we going?"

"To a place called Appleloosa. My ancestor used to live in this place before he moved to Ponyville." Nebula said rubbing his son's back as the train stops on the train stop.

"What's Appleoosa?" Cosmo asked, getting out the train with his parents.

"It's a town that was built less than a year by our ancestor who also govern this place as a sheriff, Stardust Bringer. Like you, he came to this town when he traveled the world to find a place called home until he stumble upon this land and meeting with the tribal creatures, the Buffalo, who at were hostile at ponies at first."

"Why would the buffalo be hostile to ponies?" Cosmo asked.

"It's because of their history that ponies settlers came here before us. Anyway, the Buffalo were hostile at him, but he remained friendly as he built a home here and learning of their cultures. Over time, the buffalo's chief tribe befriended him as he decided to create a museum to share their cultural habits."

"Wow...." Cosmo widened his eyes in amazement.

"After that, many ponies settlers came too and build a town as Stardust become a sheriff. Since then, while not working, he also helping ponies like we did as well as being one of the best rodeo pony planner which it got famous for everypony in Equestria. So this is the 35th anniversary of Appleloosa's rodeo created by our ancestor."

End Flashback

"Man, it's been a long time seeing this place." Cosmo looking around at the food tent. "I'm glad that I got to finished my lessons with Twilight and on the perfect time to go."

As he walks around while having some candy apples, he saw three familiar fillies walking around the festival then make a stop at a store.

"Is that-?" Cosmo decide to walk towards them as unknown to him, a shadow was casting on the left as it left, a large hoofprint was left there.


Opening :


At the festival, the CMC begin walking around the festival seeing the food and games as they enter a store, Scootaloo buying a cactus hat design as Applebloom also bought a flag shaped band on her head as Sweetie Belle also bought some candy apple.

"Applebloom, don't you think that this varmint that the sheriff is talking is dangerous?" Sweetie Belle asked worriedly.

"Oh, c'mon Sweetie Belle, this is going to be the most excited rodeo ever." Applebloom said.

"Yeah, beside, we're here in this cutie mark gold mine and a low down varmint is going to make it much interesting." Scootaloo added.

"Still, don't you think we should head back to Braebun before Applejack realize that we're gone?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"No risk, no reward." Applebloom said as Scootaloo nodded.

"I guess so...." Sweetie Belle said still unsure.

"I having a feeling that I meet you girls again." a voice was heard as the CMC turned and saw their big brother of the CMC.

"Cosmo!" all of them said in unison as they gave him a big hug which Cosmo returned it.

"Hey girls. I didn't know you three are going to be here." Cosmo said.

"Well, Applejack is competing in the Appleloosa's rodeo for m'ah cousin, Braebun." Applebloom explained.

"Really? Well, I can't wait to see her compete there." Cosmo smiled at them as they begin walking around the rodeo.

"So Cosmo? Why are you here in Appleloosa?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Well, I came here to see the rodeo. My parents used to take me there when I was your age." Cosmo said. "This is the 35th anniversary of the Appleloosa's rodeo since it was formed."

"What do you mean?" Scootaloo asked.

"Do you know a sheriff by the name of Stardust?" the CMC nodded as Cosmo begin explaining more details of him being the Bringer's ancestor.

"Oh wow!" Applebloom exclaimed "I didn't know that Sheirff Stardust was your ancestor!"

"I thought of that too, but my parents told me about it when I come here to this town. My mom and papa worked hard to find all of the records of the Bringers in Equestria before they moved to Canterlot."

"So what happened to the records?" Sweeite Belle asked.

"Well, they gave all of them to Mayor Mare for safekeeping in the Town Hall." Cosmo said as they return to the rodeo as he saw Applejack talking to a stallion possibly his age with a cowboy hat and a brown leather sleeves coat as his left hooves is in a cast.

Applejack was speaking to him in a disappointment tone "You said that you're going to keep your eyes on those fillies! How am I going to focus practicing if you're not-"

"There they are!" Braebun said then a surprise to him a stallion was behind them "Right where I left them.....with a stallion..."

"Cosmo?" Applejack turned to him "What are you doing here?

"Good to see you again Applejack." Cosmo said "I came here to watched the rodeo since this was the 35th anniversary."

"35th anniversary?" Applejack cocked her eyebrows "Of what?"

"Of this place settled since Sheriff Stardust first came to this place and the rodeo." Cosmo replied.

"Sheriff Stardust?" Applejack asked

"Sheriff Stardust is the first pony to settle here become the founder of Applelsoosa as well as the rodeo too, Applejack." Braebun explained which she nodded.

"By the way, cousin, who's this pony? Your coltfriend?" Braebun asked which both blushed intensely at that word 'coltfriend'.

"Braebun!!!" Applejack exclaimed "You know I don't have time to go looking for stallions!"

Cosmo scratching his mane embarrassed while his cheek is bright red then regain his sense "Sorry, but Applejack is my friend only. Nothing more."

"Well shoot." Braebun said in a disappointment tone.

"Anyway, Braebun, this is Cosmo Bringer and-" Applejack's sentence was interrupted when her cousin got into his face.

"Cosmo Bringer?! As in The Last Lineage of the Bringer family?!" Cosmo nodded as Braebun cheered excitement.

"I can't believe it! A Bringer family pony! I heard so much about you since I was a little colt!" Braebun got into his face again as Cosmo laughed nervously. It's there one thing, its that the same reason that he doesn't want anypony to know of his lineage of his decease family. It just make him uncomfortable around other ponies ganging up on him like he's a movie star.

"I'm.....honored....." he said with uncertain in his tone as Applejack got in both of them and separated them.

"Now come on, Braebun, don't make this feller feel uncomfortable." Applejack said as her cousin nodded sheepishly.

"So what do you know about Sheriff Stardust, Cosmo?" the farm pony asked as Cosmo explained to them which both of them were surprised at it.

"Well, dang! I didn't know that he's your ancestor!" Barebun said. "We only know through the records in the town hall with only few pages were torn."

"Well, I guess that Sheriff Stardust decide to keep our lineage a secret until my family able to uncover them. Though I don't know why do that?" The Apple ponies nodded as Applejack turned to the CMC.

"Y'all can't go runnin' off like that, y'hear? Backstage at a rodeo ain't no kind of playground!" Applejack scold them.

"Sorry, Applejack. We won't wander off again." said Applebloom.

"Applejack, if I may, I found the CMC when I got here and I'd been looking after them so at least you know that I was keeping an eye on them." Cosmo interjected as Applejack narrow her eyes at him then sighed.

"Well, you did look after them and I'm grateful for that, Cosmo." Applejack said.

He nodded as Applebloom asked her "Speakin' of the rodeo.....what would you say about me and the Crusaders maybe competin' in one teensy-weensy little event or three?"

Before Cosmo could interject them out of concern, Braebun pointed and exclaimed "Look out!"

All turned as a hay bale stack starting to teetering then begin to topple at the CMC as Cosmo pushed them out of the way as the hay bale stacks raining down on the rodeo.

"Are you girls all right?" Cosmo asked as the CMC nodded. He turned to the hay bale as it broke the gates along with the stands too.

Braebun came to them "Are you guys all right?"

They all nodded as they hug Cosmo while he smile at them while rubbing their manes. Applejack sighed a bit, knowing that Big Mac won't like it if Applebloom was hanging out with Cosmo ever since that they made him a big brother of the CMC.

"What they hay just happen?" Applejack asked as they heard another voice on the left.

"Sugar and Salt licks! Well, I'll be....." Sheriff Silverstar looking at something at the ground with a serious tone.

"What is it, Sheriff?" Applejack came to his side and looking at the dirt and see a large hoofprint by the hay bale.

"Is it him?" Braebun asking him.

"Ain't no doubt it. It's Trouble Shoes." Sheriff Sliverstar said with a deadly tone. Then a music was heard as the ponies turned to a rodeo clown pony playing a harmonica then backing away.

"Who's Trouble Shoes?" Cosmo asked as the CMC looking confused as well.


Ponies were congregate at the sheriff's office each of exclaimed of the event that happened as Cosmo can see that everypony wonder if this 'Trouble Shoes' is here in the rodeo. Whoever this Trouble Shoes is, he must done something that ruin the event. Shortly before Cosmo and his friends came to the office, Braebun explained to him about Trouble Shoes and how this outlaw ruin every Appleloosa's Rodeo event. Cosmo wonder why would Trouble Shoes would just come here to the event and ruin it as Braebun said that he doesn't have a clue only that because of him, most of the events were either sabotaged or shut down.

As ponies continue to shouted, Sheriff Silverstar came out and addressed the crowd. "All right now, I called this meetin', not a mob scene."

Cosmo then glance at some ponies holding a pitchfork and a torch as both threw or settle them away as the Sheriff continued "Now as many as you know, the Equestria rodeo has been plagued by the dirty dealin' of a notorious outlaw."

One townpony shouted "He knocked barrels every which way at the Hoof City rodeo! Nearly crushed my Aunt Bae Mare!"

Another interjected "That's nothin! He sabotaged the steer pen at Pinato Creek rodeo, settin' off such a stampede they cancelled the whole dadgum thing!"

One by one, all of the townponies were shouting in anger as Cosmo was surprise to hear all of the bad stuff that Trouble Shoes did on other rodeos.

"Now, now, its true we had an incident this mornin' at our own Appleoosa rodeo. Hay bale stack came down right near on top of those three little fillies! I examined them hoof-prints myself and....uh, it was Trouble Shoes, all right."

All of the ponies gasped in shocked as each of them being relentless at this news.

"I reckon I oughta cancel this rodeo like the others done......"

All of the townponies shouted, feeling relentless until one actually shouted to the sheriff "We can just call the Gundam and handle Trouble Shoes!"

At that sentence, Cosmo widened his eyes in shocked along with the CMC too at this as more townsponies agreeing with that. The rest of Appleloosa ponies want him as the Gundam to fight against Trouble Shoes?! That's nuts! The Gundam is meant to defend and protect Equestria as the savior, not catch some outlaw that's causing trouble on the events!

"Now, now, we know that this 'Gundam' feller saved Princess Twilight and her friends not to mention fighting against the Changelings a few months ago but you're right, this is gone far enough! We'll double the patrol and at the same time do everything to call the Gundam to hunt Trouble Shoes and bring him to justice! This rodeo will go on! Appleloosa ain't going to be intimated as long as the Gundam will come to our call!"

All of the ponies cheered as they following Sheriff Silverstar to start on contacting the Gundam. After they leave, Cosmo rubbing his head in annoyance. This is not good. Every townponies are expecting for me as the Gundam to come and hunt down a outlaw?! That's not what my Gundam is about!

"Cosmo, are you all right?" Sweetie Belle asked him as he nodded a bit.

"Yeah I'll be fine."

"Glad that's settled." Applebloom said and she turned to her big sister "So, uh, Applejack, about me and my pals competin' in the rodeo....."

Applejack turned to them as the answer she got, the CMC wouldn't like it.


"Don't send us home! It's not fair!" Applebloom pleading her as Cosmo and his friends were inside at Braebun's house.

Applejack place her saddle bags on her back "Now quit bellyachin'. I can't have y'all around here with some outlaw on the loose." Then lower her head "Aw, maybe I oughta call it quits and go home too."

"But we got Big Brother Cosmo to watch us!" Applebloom point to him. "He won't let us out of our sight!"

The Crusaders nodded in agreement as Applejack sighed while rubbing her head. It's bad enough that a outlaw is on the loose in Appleloosa but the CMC are being stubborn and making a point that Cosmo will watch them is even worst. She doesn't even know how the CMC met Cosmo only that they just bumped into each other and because of him, the CMC made him a Big Brother of their club but she knows that there's something more to it and Cosmo won't even spill the bean of truth from his mouth even he tried to just like he won't spill any truth of him and the connection to the Gundam. She needs to find the truth from him. For how long he kept his secret, this is gone far enough.

"Look, I understand Cosmo is here, but I think that your 'brother' had something that I need to know." Applejack narrow her eyes at him which he remained calm.

"With all due respect, I can watch the CMC-" Cosmo tried to interjected but Applejack came to his face.

"I. Need. You." Applejack growled with each sentence as he backed away from her into the wall.

"No! We need Cosmo!" Scootaloo trying to interjected as the CMC got in both of them and defended him.

"Applejack, don't force him to spill it!" Applebloom glare at her.

Before things can escalate, Braebun whistle them, getting their attention. "Now, c'mon, y'all! Don't get into each other's skin!"

"Applejack, you can't quit the rodeo nor spill whatever Cosmo is hiding from you. This rodeo is important to Appleloosa! And with you in there, you got a shot at winnin'!" He then pushed both her and Cosmo out the door "Come on, now, you head back to practice along with your coltfriend-"

"Braebun!" Applejack blushing red exclaimed while the CMC giggled.

"I mean, your 'friend' and don't worry none about these three. I won't let 'em outta my sight." Before Applejack can speak, he close the door and lock it along with bringing a chair on the front and sat on it.

"Ya hear? Y'all ain't leavin' my sight!" The CMC look at each other and worried that without them, Applejack might trying to get him to spill his secret.

At the door, Cosmo and Applejack walking towards the rodeo as other group of ponies were waiting for her. Cosmo walk towards a bench and sat down on it.

Aw man, this isn't my day..........he lower his head and sighed. First an outlaw is on the loose and all of the townsponies are working hard to signal me as the Gundam to hunt him. He look around the town as seeing many ponies discussing of how to contact the Gundam. Some using a light signal while others using a whistle, using magic to contact it, and so forth.

"Cosmo......" Applejack called him as he turned to her with a hint of worried and guilt.

"Listen, the reason I need to know what you're hiding from me and m'ah friends is-"

"I don't want to hear your reason, Applejack." Cosmo interrupted her as he about to walk away. "I don't know why you're so keen on knowing my secret even though I tried telling you what my father taught me, but I don't know if I can trust you since that you keep pressure me. No matter what you tried to do, I won't tell you."

"Please just listen to me-" Applejack tried to reason to him only for him to head to the barn.

Cosmo.....I know what's like to harbor secrets from everypony that I care............Applejack thought as she continue practicing with her relatives.

At the barn, Cosmo sat down near to the stacks of hay as he glance at his AGE Device and place it on his heart. Mom.......Papa........Applejack became relentless of my........no, our secret..........I tried to.........prevent her from knowing it...........but she won't stop............I already involved Auntie Luna........Auntie Celestia........and the Cutie Mark Crusaders...........I don't want to involved more.........of my friends..........into this........including.......Twilight Sparkle........otherwise.........


At the woods, the CMC wander at the woods until they spot another giant hoof-print. Shortly after Applejack left with Cosmo, Braebun kept his eyes on them for the rest of the afternoon until when night came, he fell asleep. Applebloom open a window as they sneak out of the house and into the woods in one thing in mind : to find Trouble Shoes. Although, Sweetie Belle got the idea of getting Cosmo away from Applejack before she can pressure him in revealing his secret, Applebloom and Scootaloo didn't listen.

"It's another giant hoof-print!" Applebloom said.

"Do either of you have any idea where we are?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Before they can answer, lighting cracking the clouds, frightened them. Then, drips of rain poured on as their coats and mane begin to wet.

"Uh, maybe we should head back and try again later." Scootaloo said, feeling scared.

"C'mon, before we loose the trail!" Applebloom said as she make a quick dash with Scootaloo shrugged and follow her and Sweetie Belle got frighten by the thunder with the rain begin filled the giant hoof prints.

As they continue wander at the forest, Sweetie Belle said "Come on, we've gone far enough! It's time to go back!"

Scootaloo agreeing with her "The rain is getting worse, Applebloom! Let's come back tomorrow."

Applebloom sighed then turned to them "Maybe y'all right." she walk towards them "So how do we go back?"

The two widened their eyes as Sweetie Belle exclaimed "You mean you don't know?!"

Another lighting strike scare the CMC as they trembling in fear.

At the barn, everypony quickly finish practicing headed in quickly drying themselves from the rain as Cosmo gave some towels to them as all of them wiping themselves as Applejack enter in.

"Here." Cosmo handle a towel to her as she using it wiping herself.

"Thanks Cosmo." Applejack said as he nodded.

Applejack turned to the relatives "Whew! Good job, y'all. I know they need lots of mud for the rodeo tomorrow, but I wish they would've warned us about this rainstorm."

"You said it." Cosmo agreeing with her. Then a hoofstep was heard as both turned and saw Braebun entering.

"Braebun?" Applejack asked then notice that someponies were missing "Where are the girls?"

Only Braebun shown a nervous laugh along with a grin which means.....

"Don't tell me......" Cosmo doesn't want to know but as Braebun said to them, a loud yell from the cowgirl echoed from the barn.

"WHAT?!"


"Ha!" Sheriff Silverstar place his winning hand on the table "Fish my win!"

The other deputies groaned in frustration as Sheriff Silverstar won another game of cards. Then galloping was heard as he turned and saw Applejack, Braebun, and Cosmo rushing in, dripping wet.

"Sheriff Silverstar! You gotta help! My sisters gone! And her friends too!" Applejack said.

"Cosmo and I searched everywhere. but no sign of em' everywhere!" Braebun added as Cosmo nodded.

"It must've been Trouble Shoes!" Applejack said.

"Now, now, hold on you four." Sheriff Silverstar calms them down "Trouble Shoes done a lot of things in his day but nothin' like that! In the meanwhile, we got to wait for the Gundam to come out and help us."

"Do you really want to wait on that, Sheriff?" Cosmo asked.

After in deep thought, Sheriff Silverstar beckons them "Come on, y'all! Let's ride!"

All of them galloping into the night as Applejack, Braebun, and Cosmo followed them until his AGE Device glows faintly as he stopped and point his device to the woods. Determined, he gallop into the woods to find them.

"We better hurry! Who knows what Trouble Shoes might done to them!" Applejack worried.

"Don't worry, we'll find them, Applejack, right Cosmo?" As he turned back, he saw Cosmo missing as Applejack stopped too.

"Cosmo?" Braebun called him but no luck as Applejack groaned in frustration.

"That pony's sure stubborn as a mule!"


Okay, AGE Device, I don't know what you're pointing me, but it's to find the Crusaders, lead the way! he thought as he continue sprinting at the woods, the AGE Device glows brightly on the left as he turn on that direction, he kept galloping until he spotted three fillies.

"Girls!" Cosmo called them as the CMC turned and saw him running towards them.

"Cosmo!" Just then, piece of the hill break down as the Crusaders fall down.

"No!" Cosmo screamed as he dash quickly and jump down and caught them on his arms as all four of them were carried by the mudslide as Cosmo grip them tightly as the mudslide taken them downstream as Cosmo laid on his back along with the CMC were laid on his chest.

"Ugggh......" Cosmo groaned, feeling soaked along with the CMC too. "Are you girls all right?"

Applebloom nodded "Yeah, we're fine. Thanks, Cosmo."

He nodded as once the fillies got out of him, he got up "We better find a place to get out of the rain."

Scootaloo looked around and point "Look!"

The others look at where she pointed as a abandoned mobile cabin was seen.

"Looks abandoned. Let's go see if we can find some blankets around here." said Applebloom as all of them enter into the abandoned mobile cabin as a lighting frighten the CMC as Cosmo hold them as he close the door.

"Girls, what happen? Did Trouble Shoes abducted you?" Cosmo asked as the CMC looked nervously as they explained to him what happen. Once they finished their explanation, Cosmo shot a disappointed look like Applejack.

"So you just sneak into the house just to find Trouble Shoes and bring him to justice?! That's dangerous!"

"I'm sorry, but we just hoping that we can at least get a cutie mark of it." Applebloom said.

Cosmo sighed "Girls, I understand of finding your talent but doing something that risking your life is not the way to do it."

"Don't you know how worried that me, Applejack, and Braebun are?" The CMC looked at each other, knowing that their big brother is right.

"And another thing, if the Changelings ever find you three, then who knows what would happen. You girls are my responsibility too ever since you discovered my secret. I just don't want anything happen to you three...." Cosmo turned and close his eyes, trying to fight his tears.

The CMC then gave him a hug and begin to spilled their tears. After that, he gave them a hug to them.

"I'm sorry, Cosmo for making you and m'ah family worried." Applebloom said.

"Yeah, we won't ever do that again." Scootaloo added.

"We Pinkie Promise." The CMC recite the Pinkie Promise as Cosmo nodded.

"Thanks, girls." Cosmo said "When we head home once the storm is out, I think you should at least tell Applejack what happened." The CMC groaned a bit at this. They're certain that when they told Applejack, they'll be a lot of trouble.

Just then, a noise of wet hoof steps was heard as the CMC backed away from the front door as Cosmo took a defensive stand to protect them. As the steps were closer, Cosmo readied himself as the door open, revealing a shadowed stallion.

The CMC screamed as Cosmo, in his battle cry, lunged at the assailant as the shadowed stallion as he punch and kick him only for the shadowed stallion to bump his head and throw Cosmo off of him. As Cosmo was about to fight back, he saw the shadowed stallion stumble, then got tangled in the curtains, stumble backwards, sat on the cactus, made a dent in the roof, and got hit in the pots and the lantern which knocked him out.

"Whoa, what did you do, Cosmo?" Scootaloo asked.

"Protecting you three." Cosmo replied "Though I guess I overdone this time."

The CMC and Cosmo looked down at the stallion as he revealed to be a earth pony, being older than him, with a dark brown mane, brown coat, wearing a cowboy hat that's too small for him, and a cutie mark of a upside down horse shoe. He opened his eyes, though his vision is blurry as Applebloom asked.

"Hello? You alright?"

The stallion replied with down tone "Surely."

"We didn't mean no harm. We just came to get out of the rain." Applebloom said.

"Also sorry for attacking you. I just trying to protect my sisters." Cosmo apologize though the CMC were surprised of Cosmo calling them 'sisters'.

"Had some hot cider a-cookin' in the kitchen. Doubt it survived." The stallion glance at the mess he did on the cabin and continue sulking. "I ain't gonna rise to greet y'all. Awfully rude, I reckon, but as you can see, I'm fresh casualty of an unusually unfortunate circumstance. My whole life, I suppose."

Cosmo think about what he said as well as connecting the incidents that happened in the other rodeo, then asking him "So are you, Trouble Shoes?"

"That's me." the stallion replied.

Applebloom thought then move to Trouble Shoes only for Scootaloo to stopped her " W-what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna unwrap him." Applebloom said.

"You can't do that! That's Trouble Shoes!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Aw he don't seem that bad." Applebloom reassure them then turned to her brother "Cosmo?"

After a few thought, he nodded "Well, I'm little skeptical about Trouble Shoes being an outlaw and for whatever reason he did on the previous rodeo so, I don't think he's that bad."

Applebloom nodded and unwrapped Trouble Shoes of the curtain sheds.

"Of course, guests would arrive while I ain't got no pie to offer." Trouble Shoes said "Scores more misfortune points for old Trouble Shoes." he didn't see when he stepped on a banana peel and slipping "Wh-whooaaaa!"

*Crash!*

He crash into the book shelf as three bowling balls falling down on him as Cosmo winced his eyes at this when he saw a big rump on his head.

"You okay?" Cosmo asked.

"Typical. Bad luck never rests." Trouble Shoes groaned.

"You sure that's bad luck? Seems like maybe you're just a little......" Applebloom tried to find the right word.

"Klutzy?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Accidental?" Cosmo said.

"Tell that to the flank!" Trouble Shoes show his cutie mark "Upside-down horseshoe - bad luck. Follows me wherever I go like a sour on old milk. Y'all best vamoose before my bad luck rubs off and stick to y'all. Get along! Skedaddle! " he point the door as another lighting flash "Am-scray!"

"Um, we don't know the way back to Appleloosa....." Scootaloo said then a thought occurred from the CMC's mind.

"Cosmo, how did you able to find us?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"My necklace sense where you girls are so I follow it in similar way to a compass." Cosmo replied.

"So you know where to head back to Appleloosa?" Scootaloo asked as Cosmo shook his head.

"Unfortunately, because we got slipped into the mudslide, I'm pretty lost too." Cosmo replied as the CMC groaned.

"But o' course, I do. Wouldn't know it? My lucky day." Trouble Shoes said as the CMC and Cosmo follow Trouble Shoes to way back to Appleloosa.


As the rain end, the CMC and Cosmo continue following Trouble Shoes to Appleloosa. Cosmo begin wonder about him. Those stories from Sheriff Silverstar that he did on the other rodeo weren't on purpose, just bad luck. But how did Trouble Shoes got that 'bad luck' cutie mark?

"It's actually kind of sweet of him to help us like this." Sweetie Belle said.

"I know!" Scootaloo agreeing with her "What do we do if he takes us back to Appleloosa and the sheriff arrest him? If I get a cutie mark for that, I'll feel guilty every time I see it." Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo feeling guilty if that happens.

"But I just don't get how did Trouble Shoes got that cutie mark in the first place?" Cosmo wonder. "There's had to be something more to it than just 'bad luck'.

Applebloom thinking then walking next Trouble Shoes "Say there, Trouble Shoes, you might not take us all the way back to Appleloosa. The sheriff sort of has it in his mind that you're a no-good outlaw lookin' to shut down the rodeo."

"My kind of luck he'd think that." Trouble Shoes replied.

Cosmo decide to ask him as he walk next to him "Trouble Shoes, why do you want to shut down the rodeo?"

Trouble Shoes sighed "I never want to shut down the rodeo, but with my bad luck, it always happen."

"But if that the case, how did you got that cutie mark?" Cosmo asked as the CMC wonder about that too. "For the story that the sheriff told us, I believe there's something more to that."

Trouble Shoes sighed "Just my luck. I was hopin' you'd say no."

Trouble Shoes' Flashback

"When I was a colt, I wanted to be a rodeo star somethin' fierce, but I just didn't have the knack for it." A younger Trouble Shoes was watching the rodeo as he tried to do the events but so far, all of them he did, failed.

"And finally, I wrangled up the guts to audition for rodeo school. Right in the middle of that tryout, I knew I was doin' I was meant to. And wouldn't know? In the flash comes this cutie mark." Trouble Shoes tries for a rodeo school as a cutie mark appeared as distract of his new cutie mark, he lassoed a barrel and pulled towards him. The judges were surprised but laughing at him as Trouble Shoes, stuck in the barrel, feel ashamed and walked away.

"I can still remember them judges a-laughin'. Didn't even finished my routine 'cause right then I knew bad luck was my fate. That fire for rodeo never did leave me, though." Through out his life, Trouble Shoes was watching the rodeo from behind the stack of barrels "Couldn't keep away from 'em. So I'd sneak down and have a look, and wouldn't know?" he accidentally knocked the stacks of barrels and made a mess "Bad luck strikes again. Just my lot in life, though......"

Flashback end

The CMC and Cosmo felt sorry for him. All in his life, he want to be part of the rodeo and his cutie mark appeared, his life turned upside-down and his bad luck causing mess in the rodeo throughout his life. Cosmo thinking about Trouble Shoes' life story and trying to find out more about his cutie mark. Surely he remember that there's no such things as a bad luck cutie mark so there's got to be more to it than just bad luck.

"Poor Trouble Shoes. I can't believe those mean judges would laugh at him like that." Sweetie Belle said.

"Still, there's got to be more to his cutie mark than being just bad luck." Cosmo said "Beside, I don't think there's a such thing as a bad luck cutie mark."

"Don't you see? They weren't laughing at him. They were just enjoying his show." Applebloom said as Cosmo widened his eyes at her statement.

"Wait, you mean...." Cosmo thinking the same thing as her.

"Yeah, think about it. If we saw a rodeo clown doin' what he did back in the shack, we'd think he's the greatest!" Applebloom said as Cosmo understand this.

"So it wasn't bad luck that he did. Trouble Shoe's cutie mark was meant being a rodeo clown." Cosmo said as the CMC nodded.

"Right, he could still be in the rodeos, just not the way he thought!" Sweetie Belle said.

"So he's been looking at his cutie mark wrong the whole time! It's not bad luck, its-"

"Gotcha!" a voice was heard as the CMC and Cosmo saw Trouble Shoes being apprehend by Sheriff Silverstar and his deputies along with Applejack and Braebun.

"Trouble Shoes!" Cosmo shouted.

"Just my luck." Trouble Shoes mumbled.

"Trouble Shoes, you're under arrest for vandalizin' the property and peace of mind of a good rodeo-lovin' ponies of Equestria! Not to mention fillynappin'! And.....generalized mayhem!"

"Sheriff Silverstar wait!" Cosmo and the CMC rushed to help Trouble Shoes but Applejack stopped him.

"Braebun? Get these fillies somewhere safe." Applejack said as Braebun holding them away as Cosmo break free and tried to save Trouble Shoes only for Applejack stopped him.

"Appplejack, let me go! Trouble Shoes isn't what everypony thinks!" Cosmo shouted as Braebun hold him too from his front legs.

"Applejack!" But the cowgirl didn't listen as she and the sheriff begin escorting Trouble Shoes to jail. "No!"

Cosmo along with the CMC can only watched them helpless to save Trouble Shoes.

Meanwhile at the sheriff's office, a green flash appeared then 5 ponies came out with their eyes glowing green with malice.


"Applejack, you don't understand! Trouble Shoes isn't what everypony thinks he is!" Cosmo tried to reason with her. Shortly after Trouble Shoes is in jail, the CMC and Cosmo were rested on Braebun's house as the morning came, she's tidy her blond mane.

"Yeah, he isn't the menace that everypony thinks!" Applebloom said.

"Sake alive, what's with you four? Why in tarnation would you want me to help get him out of jail when he's the one who ran off with y'all to begin with?!" Applejack said as she turned to Cosmo "And not only that, but you also went on your own without telling me, Cosmo. How did you know where to find m'ah sister and her friends?"

"I had a hunch, Applejack." Cosmo looked away as Applejack groaned.

"Just a hunch?! You mean you just following your gut without telling me?" Applejack said "Why won't you tell me the truth, Cosmo? It is that hard to begin with?! First you won't tell me the connection to the Gundam, then you won't tell me how you and m'ah sister actually met, and you won't even tell me how you able to find them without telling me?!"

"Yes, because I want to protect those that I care so that nopony suffers! I have a responsibility as a Bringer for my family and I won't tarnish it because of a stubborn mare who doesn't know what's like to carried all that burden!!" Cosmo yelled at her which Applejack winced at his tone as the CMC came to him and calm him down.

Applejack felt little hurt but retain her stotic tone "We'll talk about this later. Now if y'all excuse me, I'm off to win the Appleloosa rodeo hay bale monster stack." As Applejack close the door, she tried to fight back her tears, coming out of her eyes, but wiped them and continue heading to the rodeo.

Once Applejack left, Cosmo screamed as he punch his hoof on a wall, venting out his anger as the CMC were worried for him as they left him alone for a while. After a few minutes outside, he open the door as the CMC came to him.

"Cosmo, are you all right?" Applebloom asked as he nodded.

"Sorry." Cosmo said "For yelling at your sister."

"Its okay but next time, can you at least try to calm down?" Sweetie Belle asked as he nodded.

"So how do we get Trouble Shoes out of jail?" Scootaloo asked.

"I have an idea." Cosmo said as he whispered them.

At the Sheriff's office, Trouble Shoes is looking at the rodeo through the narrow bars of his cell that's up high. Trouble Shoes sighed "Well, at least I get me a small view of the rodeo."

Then, the mattress that he using to stand on, break down as he fall down on his rump. "Figures."

"Aw, come on now, Trouble Shoes! I'm runnin' out of mattresses!" Sheriff Silverstar groaned and point to the stacks of broken mattresses. Trouble Shoes look down depressed as Sheriff Silverstar taking a nap. From the window, the CMC and Cosmo look as they nudging Sweetie Belle as she use her magic. The keys were enveloped in a light green aura as Sweetie Belle concentrating as the keys were floating away. Scootaloo excitedly shaken her as the keys float under the door.

Cosmo came out and said "Sheriff Silverstar, come on! You're about to miss the hay bale monster stack!"

Sheriff Silverstar woke up surprised "Jimmy, that's starting already?!"

He gallop off of his office as the CMC and Cosmo enter his as Sweetie Belle unlock the bars.

"Let's go, Trouble Shoes! This here's a jailbreak!" Applebloom said.

Trouble Shoes look down, sulking "Ain't no need. Can hear the rodeo just fine from this vintage."

"Trouble Shoes, we can help you live your dream." Cosmo said.

"Listen, y'all, I'm a criminal. How you proposin' on getting me on the rodeo?" Trouble Shoes stand up as the broken bed dropped down on the floor.

"My sisters got an idea." Cosmo point the Crusaders as they grinned happily.


The townponies cheering at the hay bale monster stack as the Apple family continue stacking the hay bale as Applejack position herself and kicked another hay bale upwards on top, making it higher.

"Go, Applejack!" Applebloom shouted.

"Stack those bales!" Cosmo cheered.

"You can do it!" Scootaloo cheered.

"Whoo-hoo!" Sweetie Belle shouted.

"Well, how do I look?" Trouble Shoes asked as the four turned, they saw him dressed as a rodeo clown as the CMC giggled and Cosmo tried to contain his laughter but failed terribly. As Trouble Shoes watched the hay bale monster stack with them, more hay bale were stacking even higher.

"Come on now, stack those bales!" Trouble Shoes cheered "Whoo-hoo!"

As the final one is hurl, passed between the contestant higher, Applejack kicked the last one as it nearly falls then on top on the other ones. The crowd gasp as a pegasus judge measuring the hay bale stacks as the CMC, Cosmo, and Trouble Shoes looking nervous at the result. Then the pegasus judge place a arrow on the measurement stick, being the highest stack of hay bale. Everpony explode into a cheered as the Apple family feeling proud of their accomplishment.

"That's my sister!" Applebloom cheered.

Unknown to all ponies, 5 ponies look at each other and nodded as their eyes glow in icky green.

Cosmo's AGE Device faintly glows as he hold it up and point at the device as it glows brightly as he take a close look at the crowd.

"Cosmo, something wrong?" Applebloom asked as the CMC and Trouble Shoes looked at him concerned.

"I don't know, but I got a bad feeling about this." Cosmo said "Just in case, you three stay close to me."

The CMC looked at each other and nodded.

"What do you mean?" Trouble Shoes asked.

"Looks like we're not the only ponies that's here for the rodeo." Cosmo said grimly.

As a entertainment music was played, rodeo clowns begin doing their performances as the crowd is laughing but only the 5 mysterious ponies but nopony cares about it.

Trouble Shoes look at the rodeo smile at this as Applebloom called him "'Kay now, Trouble Shoes, you're on!"

"Say what?!" Trouble Shoes exclaimed "I may be dressed like one, but I ain't no rodeo clown."

"You got your cutie mark all wrong, Trouble Shoes! You were born to entertain! You've got a gift for makin' folks laugh, don't you?" Applebloom said.

"But my cutie mark is upside-down horseshoe, and that means bad luck." Trouble Shoes said.

"That depends on how you look at it." Sweetie Belle said.

"Trouble Shoes, my father told me about one thing about cutie marks is that whatever you gotten, it's always meant that it's a gift that makes a ponies' future you created. There not just a curse, but a prayer for a new future." Cosmo said as Trouble Shoes looked at him as his words really touched his heart.

"You always wanted to be a part of the rodeo, right?" Applebloom asked. "Now here's your chance!"

Trouble Shoes contemplating then with a determined look, he rushed to the stage only to stop in his track at the rodeo clowns continue their performance. He turned to the CMC and Cosmo as Applebloom encouraged him "Go on!"

As he about to make a step, he accidentally step on a beach ball as he trips over it as the beach ball hit on Braebun's head as the crowd laughing. Trouble Shoes ' wig came out as the CMC and Cosmo cheered as he galloping the field.

"There y'all are! How about your big sis', huh?" Applejack appeared with a trophy on her hoof as the CMC and Cosmo were ignoring as Applebloom and Cosmo looked at her and replied with a flat tones.

"Yeah, way to go."

"Yeah, awesome."

Applejack looked at the direction that the CMC and Cosmo is watching "Since when are y'all so into rodeo clowns?"

But the four didn't answer as they continue watching the performance as Trouble Shoes tried to jump, but a rodeo clown crashes into him as the rodeo clown is on top of Trouble Shoes' hooves as the crowd laughing. As the rodeo clowns jumping on hula hoops, Trouble Shoes look at his flank.

"Just leave me be, cutie mark! I'm not going to let you be a curse, but a prayer of my future! And I aim to clear that hoop!" He then gallop to the hoops as another see him. Both rodeo clowns quickly dashed leaving the short one as Trouble Shoes continue running towards the short one.

The crowds laughing even harder as he crash into the barrels as his head got stuck into one. "Come on now!"

Then the rodeo clowns stacked together forming a pyramid. Then they saw Trouble Shoes coming towards him as all of them got out of the way as he crash into the hay bale monster stacks as it topples over and hay bales smushed onto each rodeo clowns as well as Braebun too. The crowds laughing harder than ever even the judges too as Applejack laughing.

"That's the best rodeo clown I ever seen!"

Cosmo and the CMC gave each other a hoof five for their plan a success. Trouble Shoes peek through a hole at the barrel as he see the spectators laughing harder as the CMC and Cosmo wave at him. They were right. His cutie mark meant to make everypony laugh. The three fillies and their big brother helped him achieve his dream.

As he pulled out the barrel off of his head, water splash onto his face as he about to smile with pride, his clown nose come off, shocking the spectators.

"Trouble Shoes!"

Even the CMC, Cosmo, and Applejack were shocked at this "What the hay?!"

"He escaped from jail!" One pony shouted.

"Ruinin' another rodeo!"

"Let's get him!" The spectators shouted in anger as each of them pick up the pitchfork and torch. Cosmo and the CMC rushed to defend their friend.

"Wait, y'all! He ain't what you think he is!" Applebloom shouted.

"Trouble Shoes never meant to sabotaged the rodeos!" Cosmo said.

"Stand aside, young'uns! This one is going back to jail!" Sheriff Silverstar said as his deputies came on his side.

"But he never meant to ruin any rodeos! There were just bad accidents!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Sweetie Belle, what are you talkin' about?" Applejack asked.

"Trouble Shoes has a gift of making ponies laugh! He made the best rodeo clown I've ever seen." Scootaloo explained.

"That's ture! He is awful funny." one of the judges comment.

"Trouble Shoes thought that his cutie mark is meant for bad luck in rodeos, but it turns out, he meant to be here. He just didn't know how to use it." Cosmo explained as the crowds muttered.

"What he said is true. This here entertainin' y'all with my klutz? That's what I supposed to be doing. I know it now. I didn't mean any harm, honest! I just ain't never loved nothin' like I love the rodeo, so I kept on sneakin' back and makin' a big old mess of things. Turns out I was just a-lookin' at my cutie mark all wrong." Trouble Shoes said as Applejack gave a sympathetic smile.

The crowd were moved by him but Sheriff Silverstar said "That may be so, Trouble Shoes, but you gotta still face charges for the problems you caused!"

"Sheriff Silverstar-" Cosmo was about to intervene but Trouble Shoes place his hoof on his shoulder.

"It' all right, Cosmo, if I done wrong, I'll see to it that I take my medicine and square my accounts."

"Truth to be told, we could understand all the trouble with the rodeos, but why'd you have to run off with these little'uns last night?" Sheriff Silverstar asked as the CMC were nervous.

"Uh, yeah, about that......."Applebloom was about to explained as Cosmo saw a icky green magic coming towards Applejack.

"Look out!!!" he pushed her away before it hit on the ground as all of the ponies gasped in surprised as the five ponies stand up with their horns glow in the same color, glare at them as they changed shaped into familiar bug like ponies.

"Changelings!!!" the crowd screamed as all of them rushed out of the bench as Sheriff Silverstar got into his battle stance.

"Oh, not those varmints!!!" Sheriff Silverstar said as he using his lasso only for the Changelings to dodge it as they rammed him along with the deputies.

"Sheriff Silverstar!!" Cosmo shouted as he saw in the sky, more Changelings wave coming towards the town which all of the townponies screaming in fear.

"Trouble Shoes, get the CMC to safety!!!" Cosmo said as Trouble Shoes nodded and carried the fillies on their back and rushed out of the battle.

"Applejack you okay?" Cosmo asked her as she nodded as she gone back up.

"Thanks for the save." Applejack said as he nodded as more Changelings surrounded them as Cosmo using his magic, blasting them away while Applejack using her hind legs and buck them away while continue running away.

"Where are the girls?! And her friends?!" Applejack said.

"Trouble Shoes is getting them to safetly!!!" Cosmo said as they saw Trouble Shoes being surrounded by the Changelings at the Sheriff's office.

"Applebloom! Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo!" Applejack called as she use her lasso and hurled a barrel at them, knocking their feet to the ground. Cosmo using his magic and levitate them and hurled them away as both made it.

"Are you girls all right?" Applejack asked as all of them nodded.

"Why are the Changelings are here?!" Sweetie Belle shaken in fear.

"Let's just say they having a huge grudges on your sister and her friends." Cosmo stated as Applejack saw her relatives fighting against them.

"Trouble Shoes, protect the fillies! Applejack, you and I will go and help your relatives!" Cosmo said as they nodded, both rushed to the battlefield only to see some of the ponies being drained by them. Cosmo use his magic and blast them away before the ponies become empty shells as they about to reached in time, another one rammed into him as Applejack shouted.

"Cosmo!"

Cosmo struggled as he kick them away as more begin swarming towards him. "Applejack, go! I'll handle them!"

"Are you crazy?!" Applejack shouted.

"No time to argue! Hurry!" Cosmo shot back as Applejack glance at her relatives and him before groaned in frustration.

"Just be careful, sugarcube!" Applejack said as she rushed to help her relatives.


Cosmo fire his magic at them while another group jump from behind as he quickly fan his magic at them. Then he teleport away as he sidekick them while doing the same thing as he grabbed the horn and hurled at them in the skies while dodging their magic.

Several Changelings hissed at him as they enveloped in a green light, and changed into Cosmo's friends.

"You think that cheap trick would work on me?" Cosmo shouted as he point his horn and unleashed his magic which stunned them. Then a magic bubble envelop them as he slammed them on the ground repeatedly, as the impact causing them to shape shift back to their original forms.

More of several Changelings swooping in as Cosmo prepare himself as they about to tackle him, an torrent of flames shot down on them, burning them to a crisped as the Changelings saw the Gundam coming down. Cosmo point his horn and unleash a glaring light, blinding them. Cosmo quickly slammed his AGE Device and the armors attached to himself, becoming the AGE 4 Saurian. Taking advantage of the glaring light, he swing his right arm as his D-Armor fist stretched as spines appeared as the Changelings were caught on it and slammed to the ground, exploding them on the process.

More of them coming to the skies as the D-Armor chest opens up and fire the torrent flames on them. Some dodge it out of the way, while some using their magic to block it, but as the AGE 4 Saurian coming quickly, they're too late to react as Cosmo slammed his D-Armor fists, break the shield and plunging them to the ground.

"And stay dead, you monsters!" Cosmo shouted then he taken to the sky and soar to help Applejack and her relatives.

Meanwhile, Applejack and her relatives continue fighting the Changelings while protecting the townponies as each time three or five were defeated, more will take their place but increase the numbers.

"Dangnabbit! These Changelings are persistent than the ones from before!" Applejack kept lasso them away only for another one to take their place. "Guess that means that the Gundam really tick them after their Queen is hurt by him."

As Applejack prepare for another wave, a torrent of flames swoop them and burned them to ashes. Applejack and her relatives look up and saw the Gundam swoop down in front of them.

"About time you show up!" Applejack shouted as Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 Saurian turned to her.

"Listen, I need you and the ponies to get to safety in the barn!" he turned to the growing force of Changelings "I'll provide cover for all of you!"

More of them charging at them as Cosmo jump and swing his D-Armor fist and grasp them and hurled them to the ground. All of the ponies quickly headed to the barn leaving only Applejack to stay put with him.

"Why are you still here? I told you-" his sentence was interrupted by her.

"And leaving m'ah sister and her friends along with Trouble Shoes and Cosmo alone? Not a chance!" Applejack bucked another one coming towards her.

"Listen, Cosmo is safe. I rescued him and he's at the forest, so don't worry." he fire another torrent of flames on the side as more of them kept coming from the sky.

"There's too many of them!" Applejack said.

"Listen, get to your sister and her friends. I'll handle them." he said as with a nod, Applejack rushed to the Sheriff's office.

When Applejack came inside, he saw Trouble Shoes being dogpile by them along with the Changelings getting closer to the CMC as she lasso them and hurl them away.

"Applebloom, are you and your friends all right?" Applejack called as both hugged each other as she nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine." Then they saw Trouble Shoes as the CMC came to his side.

"Trouble Shoes, are you all right?" she came to his side as he nodded.

"Yep, I'll be fine."

"We better get to the barn quickly before more of them shows up!" Applejack said as they rushed outside only to see the Gundam fighting them as the CMC, holding onto Trouble Shoes' back, looked at the battle. Then multiple laser shot down at them as the fillies hold tightly until another one shot down on the ground, surprising Trouble Shoes as the CMC loose their grip on him.

"Applebloom, no!" Applejack screamed as she rushed to save her only for more Changelings blocking her way. Then more of them surrounded them as the CMC frighten at this.

Cosmo look down and saw the CMC surrounded. "NO!" He dive down as the Changelings was about to pounce on them, Cosmo speed through and hold the CMC as his D-Armor shoulder conjure a flaming shield which the Changelings were incinerate by contact on it.

"Are you girls all right?" he asked as the CMC nodded as he burst his shield as wave of flames knocked the Changelings while he grabbed the CMC along with Applejack and soar them to the forest and put them down.

"Stay put." Cosmo said as he taken off into the sky as he saw more Changelings coming towards them. Then a red aura was enveloping the AGE 4 Saurian as flames begin to burst out from the outer frames as Cosmo open his D-Armor chest as he launch a huge torrent of flames only this time, into the shaped of a giant T-Rex as the Changelings were caught into it, burned to ashes. After that, the remaining Changelings cringed at this as they retreated into the skies.

All of the town ponies cheered in victory as Cosmo saw Sheriff Silverstar, being banged up but saved by Trouble Shoes as he came down to them.

"My goodness, Gundam, I'm so glad that you came to save us from those nasty varmints!" Sheriff Silverstar said as he nodded.

"But I just don't get it, why didn't you respond to our call to help us catch an outlaw?" he asked as other ponies asking the same thing.

"Simple, because I only come when there's a real threat around Equestria." Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 Saurian replied "I'm not here to catch an outlaw or any criminals, only that my mission is to become a savior of Equestria by defending parts of Equestria from the Changelings." With that, his horn begin to glow in light green color as a blinding flash, he disappeared.


At the woods, Applejack and the CMC were searching for Cosmo as each of them shouting for him but no luck.

"Cosmo!" Applebloom called.

"Cosmo, where are you?" Sweetie Belle called but no luck.

"Ugh, where is he?" Scootaloo wondered, searching from the bush.

"I don't know, but we got to find him." Applejack said while searching.

As they continue on the search, the CMC turned on the left and Applejack going on the right. As the CMC continue wander in the woods, a bright flash appeared as Cosmo in his Gundam AGE 4 Saurian knee down.

"Cosmo!" Applebloom and her friends came to him as they can see circuits sparks from the D-Armors.

"Are you all right?" Sweetie Belle asked as he nodded.

"Yeah, just using a lot of power from the Saurian Armor. Looks like I need to fixed it up again when I get home." Cosmo said.

Meanwhile, Applejack continue searching at the woods as she walking on the left.

"Man, where is that pony?" Applejack muttered as she saw the CMC with the Gundam, kneed down as she hidden behind the trees while peeking through.

"So are you going to get off of that suit?" Scootaloo asked as Applejack eavesdropping.

Suit? she thought as a mechanical noise was heard as she focus on the Gundam as the armors begin to split apart and shot up in the skies as her eyes widened in shock as the Gundam's identity revealing to be..........

"What......" Applejack was speechless. From the outer shell of the Gundam, it was her friend. It was Cosmo Bringer.

Cosmo breathed sighed as he rubbed Applebloom's head "That was amazing you did."

"Yeah, the way that you just incinerated them with a full blast, that was crazy!" Scootaloo amazed.

"But the way that you 'bite' them, that was um........" Sweetie Belle trying to find a word.

"Violent?" Cosmo asked as she nodded.

"I know, but still, I had to fight them in order to protect everypony from them. That's my goal of the savior." Cosmo said.

"Cosmo." a voice was heard as Cosmo freeze up at the tone as all of them turned and saw Applejack coming out of the woods with a hard glare.

"Applejack, did you see-" Cosmo was surprised at this.

"Yes, all of it." Applejack replied "One of which is the Gundam turns out to be m'ah friend dressing up like it's Nightmare Night all the time and risking his life fighting against the Changelings like a superhero!"

The tone really scared the CMC as they backed away from them as Applejack continue to glare at him "Tell me the truth and stop lying to me."

Cosmo sighed and he explained everything to him, from discover the AGE Device and learning the truth of his ancestors which would lead him to build his own Gundam to become a savior while at the time, keeping the secret from everypony with the exception of Princess Luna and Princess Celesita which he explained that Princess Luna adopted him after the loss of his parents. After that, Applejack was surprised but still retained her anger.

"But that doesn't explained of how you met m'ah sister and her friends." Applejack said. "Nor of how they know your secret."

"Actually, there's something we need to tell you about it." Applebloom said as she explained that 4 months ago, she was having a nightmare as Cosmo was training with Princess Luna in dream walking to teach him how to control his own nightmare as his AGE Device sent him to her dream which he pretend to be a figment of a dream as her nightmare grew worst it also detect him and sent him back to his own nightmare which Princess Luna save her and her friends as they went to his nightmare and discover his secret which they made a promise not to tell anypony about this as Cosmo explained because of this, he agree on becoming a Big Brother of the CMC in order to protect them.

"Applejack, I'm sorry. But you need to understand that I had to do this because of my promise to my parents to not let anypony know this. If anypony I know and care get caught into my own fight, I can't stand the fact of losing them." Cosmo said as he look her away as fresh tears begin to dripped from his eyes until Applejack hug him.

"It's okay, sugarcube. I'm sorry for pressure you to reveal your secret." Applejack apologizing "I guess that you remind bit of m'ahself when I tried to hold my secrets, afraid of letting ponies know about it."

"Really?" Cosmo wonder along with the CMC too as she explained that at one point before, Twilight's coronation, she went to Canterlot to compete in the Equestria Rodeo Competition only for her not to win a blue ribbon with the prize money for her to fix the town hall as she traveled to Dodge Junction in order to earn some money from a cherry farm run by Cherry Jubilee but her friends came and trying to understand her motives which she tried not to until she finally gave in and tell them which they didn't care if she was a failure and also Fluttershy told her that the town hall can always be repaired but not the hole in their hearts. She also explained sometimes after the event, she and her friends begin spruce up the Sweet Apple Acres for Blue Ribbon, the manager of the Equestria Best Awards, to inspect for a chance for it to be named for the official, exclusive apple supplier for Canterlot Castle along with the grand prize consist of front-row seats at Equestria Rodeo, tickets to Hearth Warming Eve Annual Ball, and a new plot of land for expanding the farm. So far, her friends' different approach to spruce it up causing her to vent out her emotion into her mother's journal which she writes on it but after seeing her friends putting their effort on it, she felt ashamed of vented her anger in her journal. At one point, her sister and her friends want to find the friendship journal so they found Applejack's under her bed by mistake as her friends read it but not mad as she admit that she wasn't being honest to herself or her friends. After that, Sweet Apple Acres won the Best Orchard in Equestria as Blue Ribbon were inspired by their teamwork and asked for her to write a farming advice column in a magazine.

After that, Cosmo was impressed of it along with the CMC too.

"Wow, I never knew that you had those hard times." Cosmo said.

"Trust me, you have no idea." Applejack chuckled.

"Still, I can understand of you making a promise to your parents, but Cosmo, you shouldn't shoulder everything on your own. You're just one pony."

"I know but it's fate that my parents put me in. I had to accept that." Cosmo said.

"There's no such thing as fate and destiny. We ponies make our own choices." Applejack said.

"I wish it was easy....." Cosmo mumbled as Applejack sighed.

"Anyway, Applejack, since you know my secret, can you at least pinkie promise not to let anypony know this?"

Applejack think about before sighed "Well all right. I never like keeping secrets from m'ah friends but for saving me and m'ah sister and her friends, I'll make this exception."

Cosmo nodded as Applejack continued "Still, you can't keep hiding your secret forever, Cosmo. You going to have to tell them soon."

Cosmo looked away "I understand that. But until then, not now.........until the time is right."

Applejack nodded then something click in her brain "Come to think of it," she turned to the CMC "what was that you and your friends about to say?"

The CMC looked nervously as they told her what happened.


At the rodeo, the CMC were cleaning up the mess as Applebloom sweep the hays, Scootaloo carried a hay bale stack, and Sweetie Belle rolled the barrels with her magic as Applejack was laid on the hay bale.

Applebloom sighed and said "You really want to clean this mess Trouble Shoes made?"

"Maybe it'll teach you three not to go wanderin' off after I say not to!" Applejack replied as Cosmo appeared with the broom too.

"Okay, I can understand why the Crusaders need to be punished but why me too?" Cosmo asked.

"For starter, you been hiding that Gundam secret from me and also going out to find m'ah sister and her friends without letting me know." Applejack said as Cosmo rolled his eyes.

"And now you know the reason, Applejack." He sweeping the hays to Applebloom's pile.

"Ugh. Ain't it bad enough that you get to go back to Ponyville with a shiny trophy, and all we're bringing back is these same old blank flanks!" Applebloom mumbled.

"Y'all helped Trouble Shoes realized what his cutie mark really means." Applejack point as Trouble Shoes is talking with some rodeo clowns "Ain't that a nice feelin' you can take back with you?"

"She's right, girls. We did help him achieve his dream of him being in a rodeo." Cosmo said.

"I guess we did make things a little better." Sweetie Belle said.

"It......does feel kinda nice." Scootaloo said.

"So....can we stop?" Applebloom asked.

"Nnope." Applejack said as the CMC and Cosmo groaned in annoyed.


In the Badlands, the Changelings using their magic as Queen Chrysalis finally healed as she begin to get up, she stumbled as her children caught her.

"My queen, you need to save some strength." one of them said.

Queen Chrysalis grunted as she sat on her couch "What happen to the other rest I sent them to Appleloosa?"

"Most of them gone. By the Gundam with greater strength." the guard said as she growled in anger.

"How is that 'Gundam' can be that powerful than me and my children?!"

"We do not know." another replied.

She turned to the others "I need you to find something that we can deal with that Gundam! Now!!!"

With that all of them swoop into the red sky as unknown from a far reach of the mountains, a shard of metal was placed as it was glowing green.

Ending :

Author's Note:

So Cosmo headed to Appleoosa to see the Appleoosa Rodeo after remember that his parents used to take him there since he was a colt where he reunited with the CMC and Applejack along with meeting their cousin, Barubun as he was dragged with the CMC to bring an infamous outlaw to justice as the Changelings launch another wave of attacks on the town as Cosmo able to drive the invaders away only for Applejack to finally see his secret.

In addition, Cosmo explained his ancestor, Stardust Bringer, being the first pony to settle in Appleoosa and become the first sheriff along with being a rodeo planner.

Also, Applejack's secret is set on The Last Roundup and the book, Applejack and the Honest-to-Goodness Switcheroo.