• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 3,124 Views, 32 Comments

MLP / Gundam AGE - AGE of Infinity - GundamBrony



A young stallion stumble upon, what his parent left him, a device of a legendary family from another world and a secret of three powerful messiahs...........now mark a new chapter of The Legend of AGE...........

  • ...
15
 32
 3,124

Episode 5 - Dream of the Apple

(Ponyville, set on Bloom and Gloom)

At the morning, Cosmo was walking down in Ponyville, with his carriage filled with metal scraps that he found at the Ponyville junkyard that's one block to the town as well as a shopping bags full of groceries. His mind was filled with some concern from last night. Just after helping his friends making Twilight's castle feel like home because of how she avoiding it, Applejack begin to raise suspicious of what happen after free the village from Starlight. She starting to forcing asking him the truth but he knew that he made a promise by his parents and his oath that nopony should know of his secret in order to protect everypony from the Changelings. So far, no sign of any Changelings in sight even in their disguise last night and today so at least he get some rest on working on fixing his Gundam. But another thing on his mind is that at one point, last night, he took some of the extra gems as it revealed him some of his memories including the tragedy and the discover of the AGE Device and his true destiny.

Flashback

(Friendship Rainbow Kingdom, Set on Castle Sweet Castle)

While Cosmo and Rarity helping sewing the gems for the chandelier, he picked up a few of them as unexpectedly shows him the memory of him discovering the AGE Device. Quickly, he switched to the empty one as he gave one to Rarity.

"Ah, thank you darling." she said as she sewing it as while he finding another one, it shows him another memory of him as he glance at the gems as some of the gems shows more of his memories. Thinking fast, he got his saddle bag and put all of them inside and close it.

Why those memory gems showing mine? They should show of Twilight's not mine. Beside, even if they know my tragic past, they can't know of my true destiny. he thought about it.

Flashback ended

While his thought occupied, he didn't see three fillies crashes into him, almost dropped his supplies and groceries as he caught all of them on his magic hold.

"Whoa, are you three okay?" he asked not caring for his own being as he glance at the three fillies. One of them have a pale light grayish olive coat with a red mane with a bow tie, the pegasus have a orange coat with a purple messy mane remind him of Rainbow Dash, and the unicorn have a snow white coat with a curly mane with duel gray mulberry and rose.

"Yeah, sorry mister for crashing into you." the bowtie earth filly said in a similar accent that remind him of Applejack as he offer them their hoof as all of them got up.

"It's okay, just be careful next time." he said as they nodded as they trotting away from him. He glance once more at the three fillies as he felt something about them. Those three fillies were similar to that of his friends. Could they be related to them? With a shrugged he headed back to his home.

Opening


At Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack been working on the apple crops as she bucked the trees, causing the apples to fall on the bucket. Her mind has been caught up with a few things happened last night and the other days. First, being captured by the Changelings and being saved by a metal pony being called himself Gundam using some kind of weapons never seen before, then at the village that they free from Starlight, Cosmo Bringer, Twilight's student and best friend, told that the Gundam appeared and defeated the Changelings while at the same time, brought him to the top of the snow point mountain but to her Apple instinct, she knew that she saw the Gundam flew there and didn't brought him there as when she got there, Cosmo appeared out of nowhere. And last night, she asked Cosmo for the truth and the secret that he's hiding as he told her to drop it and told that ponies have a reason to keep secret to protect something they love and care and protect from the hurtful truth before he left her by herself. As much as if was true, she knew that even if would cause some pain, it would make anypony understand each other whenever they can handle it or not.

After bucking the last one, she carried the bucket of apples to the farm as she glance at the sky. Cosmo Bringer, I don't know what kind of secret you been hiding from us, but when the time is right, I'm going to find out what it is and your connection to the Gundam.

Then she noticed one of the filly that crashed into Cosmo, the one with a bow tie, walking with her mind nagging at something "Something wrong, Applebloom?"

"Hey Applejack." her little sister said as she set her stuff down "I was been thinking a lot lately about getting a cutie mark but I never know what would be like after I got one."

"You can explain to me once I finish making some dinner. C'mon now." Applejack said as they headed back to the barn, hoping to know what's going on with her sister.


At nighttime, Cosmo got his telescope as he gaze at the stars then record it in his notes. In his eyes, the stars are twinkle beautifully like his parents told him. He remember how his father told him when he was little how stars represent the gift of life as the reason of why the sparkle is that it helps give every the void of space lights as well in science of how stars were born and how they died every 1 billion years. As he move the telescope, he saw a shooting star zipped through.

"A shooting star!" he exclaimed as he close his eyes, hold his hoof and begin making a wish. Shooting stars were his favorite things about space because he always know that they if you make a wish then it'll come true. However some of the ponies convince that it was just a legend in the Pon-Greek era.

My wish is I want to continue on this path that I taken on my oath that I've sworn. My parents and my ancestors have been around for many generations and now I want to take this road to make sure their heart and soul will not be wasted. he thought as he open his eyes, for the future that about to sprout.

"Cosmo, Dinner Time! Cosmo, Dinner Time!" Haro bounced to him as he nodded as he packed his stuff and headed back inside.

"All right, it should be done now." He levitate a oven mittens as he open the oven and pulled out his special meal : a carrot based stew with carrots and vegetables along with some hays onto it. He set it on the table along with his plate and drinks along with a book with a illustration of Auntie Luna's cutie mark and the tittle in a bold heading said 'Dream Walking'. Open the book, he begin studied it while eating it as he taken some notes onto his scroll. After finishing his meal, he set the dishes onto the sink, wash them, and put it onto the side to dry it. His mind begin to adrift of last night with Applejack getting suspicious of him. He never knew that of all of the ponies he befriended, Applejack is the one who wants to know his secret. But as before, he trying to keep his friend from the dark in order to fight his own war and to fulfill his parent's wishes.

Sorry Applejack, but this is something that you and your friends had to stay out of it. he thought as he clean the table and headed back upstairs and laid on his bed. Then he hold his AGE Device up and sighed.

"Something on your mind? Something on your mind?" Haro asked as he sighed a bit.

"Haro, Applejack is getting suspicious of my secret last night. I can't let her know of this or any more of my friends otherwise..........." he turned his head side to side then sat up. "I never want to do it but for their own safety, it has to be this way."

"It's only that Auntie Luna and Auntie Celestia know this because I can't keep this from them, not when Auntie Luna done so much for me. Twilight and her friends have their own destinies to fulfill while I had to do mine alone. And yet.........." he sighed as he got out of his bed ".......I never want to lose another because of me."

He gaze at the stars for a moment at the window as his mind echoed at those who he need them the most.

Mom..........Papa...........what should I do?


In the Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack helping Applebloom tucked into her bed. Her sister explained that in their Cutie Mark Crusaders' meeting, she got a letter from Bab Seeds, explaining that she got herself a cutie mark which is a pair of scissor as her friends, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle listed the negative of a cutie mark that either of them doesn't want and what becoming of the Crusaders not to mention if hers isn't an apple, she'll leave her family.

"I guess I just spent so much time worryin' about get a cutie mark," she laid on her pillow "I never even thought about what happen after that."

"There's so many things that I never considered." Applejack pull a blanket to her.

"I'm sure there are, but you don't need to-"

Applejack's sentence interrupted when Applebloom rise up from her bed with the blankets covering her big sister "What if I finally get my cutie mark that I don't like? What if I get my cutie mark and nopony likes me?"

Applejack remove the blanket from her face "Well, that just ridic-"

"What if the Crusaders drift apart?" Applebloom exclaimed worried as Applejack put the blanket over her "I mean, we won't be the Cutie Mark Crusaders anymore!"

She rise up again like before, gasped "What if it's not an apple?!"

"Will I have to move out?!" Applejack have her face partially covered in blanket.

"Where will I live?!" Applebloom freaked out in front of her as she slid back to bed.

"All right, that's enough, sugarcube." Applejack said pushing her stenson hat back on "Those are way too many questions to answer in one night."

"But-" Applebloom said anxiously as her big sister prevent her from rising up.

"And nopony is going to make ya move out." Applejack pulled her blanket on top her again.

"Are you sure, Applejack?"

"Of course, I'm sure. Now get some sleep." she reassure her.

"You'll see. Everything will be better by mornin'."

Then she sang a lullaby in a sweet melodic tone that the Apple family knows.

Hush now, little sister
You're loved by all you know
You'll never lose their friendship
No matter where you go

Applebloom felt comforted by this as her eyes begin to dropped.

There ain't no call to worry
So don't cry or fret

Then Applebloom finally close her eyes and sleep.

A cutie mark won't change you
No matter what you get

At the last part, she closed the door as Applebloom yawn and sleep comfortably "No matter what I get."


In Cosmo's bedroom, Cosmo sleep peacefully as he shuffle his head as he snore, letting his saliva drool his bed. Then at the window, the stars begin to shone brightly.

Dreamscape

In his dream, he was at what to appear to be a dream like bridge as he waited for somepony to come as a bright light came, a familiar dark blue alicorn descending gracefully to him.

"It's good to see you again my dearest nephew." both gave each other a hug.

"Good to see you again Auntie Luna."

"I hope that you studied well with the book I gave you before you left to Ponyville."

"Don't worry, I make sure of my time to studied it." Cosmo reassure her as both gave a smile.

"Let's begin, shall we?" A bright flash envelop the area as he and the Princess of the Night descend what to appear to be a ethereal landscape as they landed Cosmo widened his eyes at this sight. It was sparkling with little lights that glow like stars as each of them take forms of a road or stairs.

As they begin walking, he gaze over the ethereal landscape as he was preoccupied with thoughts of his mind.

"I see that you're taking a liking to this." Princess Luna asked.

"Yeah, this is so unbelievable. To actually walked into the realm of sleep is incredible!" Cosmo said "I always read those in books that you gave me and curiously what is like."

"Well I guess it's time to show you how it's done." Princess Luna smirked which he nodded as a row of doors appeared, each with different colors as Princess Luna hopped through one with a scroll as he followed her, he ended up what to appear to be back in Ponyville.

"Ponyville? But why I'm here?" he looked around as he saw a familiar pony helping out with the citizens.

"Mayor Mare? That means that I'm in her dream." he guessed as he saw Princess Luna, smile at this, as Cosmo trotted to her who begin to descend into a stairs made of stars.

"Wait up!" He tried to climb up as he made he was back at the ethereal landscape.

"Auntie Luna, how come we can't meet up with her? She would be surprise to see us." he asked.

"It's because that only when they needed our assistance of facing a nightmare. Since I sense Mayor Mare doesn't have any nightmares, she won't need my help until the time comes." she explained.

"But how we know if we find somepony's dream been infected by a nightmare?" he asked. He read every pages that Princess Luna gave him about stopping a nightmare but didn't told him how he'll know which one.

"Every nightmare takes different forms from the ponies' darkest hearts. From their negatives emotions or their worst fears, their darkness create those nightmares when they sleep."

"Just like mine." he mumbled as his memory flash to the first nightmare of his family's death and being alone.

"Right and that's the reason why I came to you." Princess Luna explained "Your heart have a massive amount of darkness within you after the loss of your parents."

"I see....." he said as they continue walking in the ethereal landscape. Throughout the hours of entering ponies dreams undetected, she explained of dreams created from the emotion of ponies along with the memories, visual, and verbal. Along with seeing from everypony from a colt being on a square shaped world with a pix-axe and digging underground, the Cake family dream of making the best special cake which Cosmo drooled at this as Princess Luna rolled her eyes with a amused smile pulled his ears before his sweet tooth can make contact with it, surprising they saw Derpy being huge as the town itself as she chasing a flock of flying muffins which he chuckled at this, and the two ponies, one a mint green unicorn and a earth pony with curly mane consist of both dark blue and light pink, were married to the point of him felt strange at this but shrugged at this. Princess Luna also explained that dreams can changed overtime when their minds and emotions are at a certain thought as when they enter another, he saw Spike being a large handsome knight dragon with Rarity on his arm which she smoother him with a drenches of kisses on his face. Next, they enter a dream as a bipedal being with a owl face was helping Twilight and Spike on a library.

After that, they end up back to the ethereal landscape which Cosmo felt amazed as seeing those dreams "That was amazing, Auntie Luna. Strange but amazing at the ponies' dreams."

"Thanks and maybe next time you can try to help me with it. It would be a experience for you to learn more of dreams." Princess Luna said as he nodded as he thought of something.

"Auntie Luna?"

"Yes?"

"Have you and Auntie Celestia found out why would my cutie mark appeared in the map in Twilight's castle?" he asked. To him, he never know why would his cutie mark appeared in it. Twilight explain everything to him but even then, she doesn't know why though.

"To be honest, me and my sister haven't found anything. We looked at the Canterlot Library along with Twilight searching for anything in the Everfree Forest where our old castle still reside but still nothing came up." Princess Luna explained.

"But I do believe that it's possible that it could that your AGE Device might have something to do with it." Cosmo cocked his head in confusion. Why would the AGE Device be connected to the Twilight's castle? It came from another world as it have a advanced technology that nopony ever seen. Then again from what happen before, from the AGE Device protected him from Starlight's magic, to Lord Tierk's sense of a magic that 'surpassing the alicorn's magic', he wonder if there's something more to the AGE Device than meet the eyes.

While occupied by his thoughts, both saw a wooden door that was covered in a dark aura. Something that Cosmo guessed by the ting of chills from his body.

"Is somepony having a nightmare?"

"It would seems so." Princess Luna replied as when they open the door, they saw a filly that Cosmo recognize from before, showing Applejack her cutie mark.

"Hey, it's that filly from before."

"You know her?" Princess Luna asked.

"No, not really, she and her friends crashed into me last morning when I was getting some grocery and supplies." he explained "I never got their names but they sure felt familiar to me as if they're related to my friends."

"Her name is Applebloom and she's Applejack's younger sister." Princess Luna said as Cosmo take glance at her "She and the other two, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo created a club known as the Cutie Mark Crusaders."

"What they do?" he asked.

"They usual go on their quest to find their true talents by doing various things but so far.........."

"It always failed?" he guessed as she nodded.

"Yes, but they never give up on their quest as some point I had to help Scootaloo faced her fears and Sweetie Belle on her anger on her sister Rarity."

Cosmo nodded as he gaze through the nightmare that Applebloom is having.


"Infestations? You mean like.......Parasprites?" Applebloom asked the pest pony. Since that morning, she got herself a goodnight sleep as when she woke up, she got herself a cutie mark of a pest pony.

"Hah, please. Anypony with a trombone can get rid of parasprites. I'm talking about the serious stuff!" the pest pony said.

"You ever heard of twittermites?" A lighting background appeared behind at his sentence.

"Twittermites?" Applebloom asked as he shown a container glowing as she peek in, a swarm of bug like sprites giving the glowing effects.

"Pest ponies like you and me are the only things keeping these live wires from destroying half of Equestria."

"Pest Ponies?" Applebloom widened her eyes.

"It's a no easy trade! Even the best of us yearns for the day they can move on to pressure greener pastures." he explained "Oh, now that you're here to take over, my day has finally come."

"Take over?" Applebloom asked.

"You're going need to stop repeating what I say and pay attention if you want to learn anything." the pest pony said, looking at her.

"I'm sorry. I guess this just was not I expectin'." she said looking at her cutie mark.

"Don't worry. With a cutie mark like that I'm sure you got the touch."

"The touch?" Applebloom repeats as he glare at her.

"Oh sorry." Applebloom said wondering.


"Auntie Luna, is there such things as Twittermites?" Cosmo asked as he saw the pest pony getting something at the cart.

"To be honest, yes, but we have plenty of pest ponies in Equestria to put them somewhere in uncharted places." Luna replied. Then the two watches as the pest pony open the twittermites, released them as Applebloom, holding a tube like thing on her back was shocked from them from behind.

"I never want to face those things." he muttered as he watches Applebloom begin sucking the Twittermites.

In his room, the AGE Device begins to glow as it release a light green magic towards Cosmo's prone form as he was outline in them.

"Huh?" he exclaimed as he looked around the area.

"Something the matter, Cosmo?" Princess Luna asked.

"I-I don't know. I felt strange........." he said as somehow, he was outline in the same aura as his prone form as all of the magic created the AGE Device.

"Where did my AGE Device-?!" he exclaimed as Applebloom's dream door begin to glow as a bright light flash causing them to cover their eyes. Then when the lights died down, Luna looked around and saw somepony's missing.

"Cosmo?! Cosmo!" she called him as she widened her eyes at this and turned to the dream door revealing Cosmo laid on the ground.


"Ugh......" Cosmo moaned as he open his eyes, his vision begin to clear as he glance around of his surrounding.

"What the? How did I got here?" he wonder as he tried to use his dream magic to get out but nothing happen.

"Wha-?! My dream magic isn't working! But I don't understand, why isn't working?" he wonder as a voice was heard from his head.

"Cosmo can you hear me?"

"Auntie Luna, where are you?" he whipped his head around as he trying to find her.

"I'm back at the dream world, Cosmo."

"Auntie Luna, what's going on? How did I got here into Applebloom's dream?"

"I don't know, but I think that your AGE Device had something to do with it." she said as he glance at his AGE Device. "It would seems that unknown magic must transfer you here."

"But why?" he asked.

"I do not know, but until then, you need to at least help Applebloom." Princess Luna said.

"Me? Can't you at least use your magic to get me off of here? My dream magic isn't working for some reason."

"I'm afraid that it'll do the same if I did. In my theories, it would seem the device use some type of magic that prevent you or any dream wielding ponies from escaping. Even I can't go in because there's a force field on the dream door. The only way to break free is you help the pony from the nightmare." she explained.

Cosmo touched his AGE Device as he glance at it. Why would his device do this? Sure it meant to use the power of the Gundam but it's unknown magic is something that nopony ever know. Could the AGE Device called him to help Applebloom?

"All right then. I'll do it. I'll try to play it along so that she won't be suspicious of me entering her dream. She'll think that she also dreamt about me too. "

"All right then, but be careful, Cosmo. The Nightmare will also trying to play your greatest fears and make them come true. Good luck." Princess Luna said before he lost contact.

With that, he starting walking around as he saw Applebloom as he about to walk towards her, he saw two fillies. One with a pink coat with a purple mane and a cutie mark of a princess crown while the other with a grey coat along a silver mane and a cutie mark of a silver spoon. He glares at them, knowing of those two that he heard from his parents and from other fillies and coats during his time in Canterlot.

"Well, well, well! Look at the bug pony!" the pink filly sneered at Applebloom.

"It's pest pony!" Applebloom defend herself.

"Ew, it sure it is! Ew!" the grey filly push the twittermites canister to Applebloom.

"I might know you'd end up" the pink filly taunting her "with the worst cutie mark ever!"

Applebloom looked ashamed at her cutie mark while Cosmo continues glaring at the two fillies.

"But look on the bright side!" both fillies walking in circle as they continue making fun of her "Whenever you need a friend, you can just go out and catch one!"

"That's not funny." Applebloom said.

"Heere, friendfriendfriendfriendfrieend!"

"Stop it!" Applebloom feeling put down as Cosmo finally snapped.

"ENOUGH!!!!!"

All of the fillies winced at his voice as Applebloom widened her eyes at the same stallion that she and her friends crashed into him.It's that stallion from before. What's he doing here?

"Listen here, you two, just because she got her own cutie mark doesn't mean that you can tease her like a bunch of mules." he walking towards them as he glares at them.

"What did you just say?!" the pink filly enraged at the stallion's words.

"I said that you two are nothing but a bunch of mules." he repeated as both fillies glare at him.

"I'll had you know that I'm a princess! My cutie mark says it all!" she pointed to her flank.

"Princess? You not a princess just a joke! A true princess shown compassion and kindness to her subjects and the only you good at as being a big fat jerk!" he countered her "You don't even to call yourself a princess!"

That words really shocked her brain out as the grey pony shouted at him "Hey you take that back!"

"And you, yours is a silver spoon? What are you good at, collecting spoons for your collections?" Another insult shocked the grey pony.

"Now I'm going to ask you this. Get out before I can report this to Applejack or better yet your father." he said. "And I already know of where Filthy Rich is."

Both fillies taken step backed as they ran away from him as he sighed and turned to Applebloom.

"Geez, mister thanks but I think that you overdone it with calling them mules." she said.

"Trust me, I had a reason to call them that, Applebloom." he said.

"Wait, you know my name?" he nodded "But we only met yesterday."

"Well, I had my guess and also I met your sister, Applejack."

"Wait, you know her?" another nodded. "Then that means you must be Cosmo Bringer! Ma'h sister told me about you and how you're a student to Princess Twilight!"

"Yeah, you got it on the right track." he said as he saw her feeling sad.

"Listen, don't let those two put you down. Your cutie mark is fine."

"Yeah but still......." she got up and running towards a forest, dropping the twittermites canister.

"Applebloom wait!" he trotting her direction. Unknown to them, a crack was formed on the canister. As Cosmo running to her direction, he saw her at the dark forest.

"I wonder if this cutie mark isn't what I was hopping for." he can hear her muttering as he knee down and place his hoof on her shoulder.

"Listen, don't let anypony put you down because of your cutie mark. Being a pest pony isn't that bad." he tried to console her.

"Still, I don't think it's the right one I wanted."

"Why should you have keep it then?" a voice was heard as both ponies whipped their heads to find the source.

"Who's there?! What do you mean?!" Applebloom shouted.

"If your cutie marks bother you so much get rid of it!" the voice shouted.

"Hey you leave her alone, whatever thing you are!" Cosmo defended her.

"And you, you seem to be a brave pony but deep inside your still the same from before." the voice said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean is that you are afraid of something. Something that you been keeping away from your friends." the voice said as Cosmo gritted his teeth until Applebloom shouted.

"Enough! Stop teasing Cosmo! If you know how to wave a hoof and erase a terrible cutie mark, then go ahead!"

"Applebloom!"

"As easily said as done." With the winds blowing them, Cosmo open his eyes and saw Applebloom without his cutie mark.


"Are you sure you want to do that?" Cosmo asked her while both trotting back to Ponyville.

"I'm certain, Cosmo. Beside, being a pest pony isn't what I really wanted." Applebloom replied as Cosmo having a worried expression.Just as he about to speak, multiple ponies knocking them out as they running away from something.

"Hey! Where's everypony going?" she asked as both turned and saw Ponyville in destructive chaos.

"What in the name of Celestia just happen?!" Cosmo exclaimed at this sight.

Then they saw Mayor Mare with two other ponies packing up quickly. "Mayor! What's goin' on?!"

"Applebloom and Cosmo, you've got to get your family out of town!" Then they heard sounds of a electric sounds as they glance and saw multiple twittermites zap a cottage into ashes.

"Twittermites!" Applebloom exclaimed as she hurried back to the wagon with Cosmo following her behind only to find the twittermites canister is broken. Then she have a determination eyes as she load another one and strap it onto her gear.

"Twittermites!" she shouted as they passed her.

"Here bugbugbugbugbugbug!" she beckoning them as a electric bolt zapped her as Cosmo came to her side, he too got zapped.

"Yeow!" he landed on his rump as both tried to catch them but they ended up being zapped again. And again. And again.

"Owwwww! You okay Applebloom?" he groaned.

"Y-yeah, I'll be fine........." she replied as both got up.

"Applebloom! Cosmo! What are in tarnation are you two doing?!" Applejack asked with her bag of her belongs on her back.

"We're tryin' to stop the infestation, of course!" Applebloom explained as Cosmo notice more ponies running away from it.

"Only a pest pony can do that!" Applejack said "Now come on! We got to skedaddle!"

All three ponies glance up as the twittermites swarming over them as Applejack trotting away along with Big Mac pushing a carriage with two other ponies as Applebloom and Cosmo glance at the swarm heading towards Sweet Apple Acres.

"We got to do somethin'!" both gallop to Sweet Apple Acres only to find the bugs swarming around the barn and zapped to pieces of cinders, much to the shocked of them.

"No, ma'h home......" Applebloom sat down in shame as the Twittermites now heading towards her.

"Look out!" Cosmo shouted as he pushed her away as he got zapped and turned into a body of cinders.

"COSMO!!!!!!!" Applebloom screamed.


Applebloom woke up panting as she was back in her room as she glance at the window.

"Whoo-ee. That's what I called a nightmare." she said "It felt so real."

Then something clicked in her mind. "I better go find Cosmo!" She was about to run but her stomach rumble "After a big breakfast."

Inside the kitchen, Applejack preparing a pancake breakfast as Applebloom enter "Applejack! You not gonna believe the dream that I just had. I guess I do needed more sleep than I thought!"

"See, now what did I tell you? A goodnight's sleep'll fix just about -" She notice something on her flank. "Well, no wonder you were so worked up!"

"What?"

"Looks like somepony got her cutie mark!" Applebloom glance at her flank as a apple in jar was shown.

"Again?! I mean.......I did? Whoo-hoo!" she spinning around in excitement.

"Potion making! Now that's more like it! I'm just glad Princess Twilight's lessons finally paid off!" she said admiring her new cutie mark.

"I expect you to run off to the clubhouse and tell your friends about your cutie mark." Applejack said "But before you go, make sure you do all of your....." she stop as she notice that she's already gone. "chores."


Applebloom trotting quickly to the clubhouse but she bumped into somepony again as she rubbing her head, she widened her eyes and saw somepony from her dream.

"Cosmo!" she lunged at him and gave a deep hug "I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Um, well...." Cosmo stuttered a bit "What are you talking about?"

"Oh," she release from her hug and blushed a bit "well um, I kinda dreamt about you and uh......"

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm good. I'm Applebloom." she raise her hoof "Applejack's little sister."

"Well you already know me, so it's nice to meet you." he grasp her hoof and lightly shake it. "So where are you heading?"

"Oh, to show ma'h friends my cutie marks! C'mon!" she grasp his hoof as she pulled him to the clubhouse.

Applebloom, I'm sorry for lying you as a figment of a dream. he thought in sadness. I promise that I'll free you from your nightmare.

Once they reached to the clubhouse, both climb in as she open the door, two fillies from before were playing horseshoes toss.

"Whoohoo!" the two fillies turned and saw Applebloom and a stallion from before.

"What's going on?" the white filly asked.

"Oh nothin' " Applebloom show her cutie mark "except this brand new cutie mark!"

The two were excited at this news as they dancing around while Cosmo just smiled at them as the orange pegasus filly noticed him.

"Hey, are you the guy we bump you before?"

He nodded as Applebloom introduce to them "Girls, this Cosmo Bringer! The pony that's Twilight's student!"

"Really?!"

"Awesome!"

They all gather towards him like fangirls gather to their favorite idols.

"My name is Sweetie Belle!"

"And I'm Scootaloo!"

"And together," all three said in unison "WE'RE THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!"

Cosmo flinched at the volume of the voices as his ears were ringing a bit. "Okay, ow......can you please don't do that? You almost give deaf in my ear."

"Sorry." the girls apologized to him.

"It's okay. It's nice to meet you two." he gave a smile as Applebloom turned to her friends.

"I don't suppose either of you got yours?"

"Nope." Scootaloo shake her head.

"Me either." Sweetie Belle did the same.

Seeing those expression, Cosmo came to them "It's okay you two. I'm certain that you two will find your special talents."

Applebloom nodded at him "Yeah, I'd always hope we'd find our cutie marks together."

"Me too...." the two were still sadden at being blank flanks but they quickly changed their expression "But I'm still super excited for you."

"I know!" Applebloom rushed to the podium "Let's call this meeting to order! I'm sure the three of us will can figure out how to get two more cutie marks! Plus we got Cosmo to help us!"

"Wait, what?!" Cosmo baffled.

"Since he's Twilight's student, he may know other things we can find two more cutie marks!" Applebloom said.

"Uh, Applebloom......" Cosmo trying to get her attention but ignore as Sweetie Belle speak up.

"Um, yeah.......the thing is......."

"What?" Applebloom and Cosmo looked at them confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, you can't be a Cutie Mark Crusader if you already got a cutie mark and also Cosmo is too old to help us." Scootaloo said.

"Oh......just like........Bab Seed." Applebloom said.

"What, hey c'mon. Just because Applebloom got a cutie mark doesn't mean she not a Cutie Mark Crusader." Cosmo said as the two fillies turn back on them.

"Well, I could just sit quietly with Cosmo in the corner 'til you two figure out......." she said nervously.

"Well, technically the clubhouse is for Crusaders only." Sweetie Belle pointed the open door to them.

"Oh. Right." Applebloom felt depressed "I guess I should come back later, then.....?"

"Please you two, you can't do this. Applebloom is your friend." Cosmo trying to reason with them.

Both walked out of the clubhouse as the earth pony filly turned to her friends.

"Why?" Sweetie Belle asked "I mean, you can't come in then later."

"Oh."

"That's enough." Cosmo hold a small glare at them "She's your friend, Sweetie Belle!"

"No, I don't think that we're still supposed to be friends." Scootaloo said as she closed the door at his face.

"What?!" Applebloom shocked as she turned to the door, both were shocked that the clubhouse is boarded with wood on the windows and door as both are back at the dark forest.

"Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo! Come on, this isn't funny!" Applebloom calling them as both felt a wind pushing them.

"More trouble with cutie marks?" the eerie voice was heard again.

"No! I mean, w- yeah, I mean...." Applebloom stuttered.

"Okay, what did you do to her this time?!" Cosmo shouted.

"Nothing, only I did is giving the cutie mark she always wanted." the eerie voice said.

"Well yeah, but my friends didn't got theirs and now there's all kinds of trouble." Applebloom said.

"Sounds like cutie marks are like two peas in the pods."

"I guess so.....I mean....if I was a blank flank again, then it wouldn't be a problem." the farm earth pony said.

"Better fix this problem!" Cosmo threaten.

"Your wish is my command." a gust of wind swirl upon Applebloom as a bright flash engulf the area.


Cosmo woke up with a groaned as he quickly headed to the clubhouse where Applebloom is removing the wood block from the clubhouse.

"Cosmo! Thank goodness you're here! Help me out with this!" Applebloom said as he nodded he helped her removing the woodblock.

Once they're done, they saw Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looking at them "Hey, Applebloom. Why'd you want us to meet here?"

"Well, us blank flanks have to meet us somewhere!" Applebloom said.

"Um, actually, Applebloom we sort of got our cutie marks." Scootaloo said as Cosmo shocked at this. This nightmare is really messing her up with the cutie marks things. Wait.......cutie marks........that's it!

"You did?!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! How could you two got them so easily?!" he asked them but only that they ignore him as Applebloom uncomfortable hiding her blank flank.

"So what are they?"

"Oh, we don't have to go all of that." Scootaloo said.

"And we don't have the time to hang out in our old clubhouse." Sweetie Belle added.

"Yeah, we've got responsibilities now."

Both turned and walking away from them "But maybe we'll see you later."

"Much later."

"Wait! Hold on! I can get my own cutie mark back, I think!" Applebloom grunted at this situation "Rgh! I mean, I got it once, right?"

Cosmo was about to intervene, when a voice was heard, a voice that he knew so much "Cosmo........."

"Who's......" he scanned the area as he saw two ponies standing at the the hill.

"Mom.......Papa......" he whispered as he trotted to them, leaving her behind.

"Cosmo?! Where are you going?!" Applebloom asked as she ran to him.

"Mom! Papa!" he cried for them as he saw them walking away "No wait! Mom! Papa!"

"Cosmo! Wait!" Applebloom trying to keep up as a blinding flash engulf the area.


Applebloom woke up again from her bed as glance at the window, seeing the clubhouse being normal. "What in Equestria is goin' on?"

"I'm not sure sleep is the cure-all Applejack thinks it is." Applebloom said then her mind thought on Cosmo hurried somewhere else. But what's going on with Cosmo? And why did he call 'Mom' and 'Papa'? There's nopony else here beside me and ma'h friends.

She headed downstairs, holding her blanket on her head and enters the kitchen where Applejack is preparing for breakfast. "Uh......Applejack? I know you said sleep is supposed to make me feel better......but I'm pretty sure it's makin' me worst."

"See, now what did I tell you? A goodnight's sleep'll fix-" Applejack having the same expression from yesterday "Well, no wonder you were so worked up........"

"Wh-Didn't you hear what I'm said?! I was trying to-" then she noticed that she's at the table as Granny Smith notice something on her flank.

"Weeeell, what do we have here?"

"What is it, Granny? What's wrong?!" Applebloom asked.

"Oh, nothin' right, Applejack?" Granny Smith asked with hint of suspicious.

"Right......." Applejack replied with the same expression "Nothin' at all.......Right Big Mac?"

Big Mac turned his head away from her then turned at her little sister " Truth is, Applebloom, it's your cutie mark."

"Eeyup" Applejack using Big Mac's famous words.

"Oh no! What is it now?!" Applebloom check her flank as a dolphin cutie mark was seen. Then she was at a dim light place as her family circle around her.

"Well, I can tell what it ain't. It ain't no apple." Big Mac said.

"Nnope." Granny Smith agreed.

"What?!"

"And we don't have room for non-apple." Applejack's voice was replaced with Big Mac's.

"Nnope." Big Mac had Applejack's voice.

"But this is my home!" Applebloom pleaded them as she suddenly carrying a bag.

"Oh, and you're gonna have to change your name." Big Mac said.

"Eeyup."

"I think just 'Bloom' has a nice ring to it, don't you, Applejack?"

"Eeyup" As Applejack open the door, a black abyss was seen as Applebloom screamed hurled into the black abyss as she grip the doorway trying to pulled up.

"Cosmo! Help me! COSMO!!!!!" she cried for him but so far nothing as she tried to pull herself, she lost her grip and screaming as she was hurled into the black abyss.


Applebloom fall down on the floor, buried in her blanket as she remove them, she saw being back in her room. "Alright, this is getting ridiculous!"

She trotted to her mirror as fearfully, peek at her reflection as she saw her flank is blank. "Whoo-ee! I never thought I'd be so happy to not get a cutie mark."

As she turned around, she saw her left flank having a ice cream cutie mark. "What the?!" As she turned to her right flank, it had a shining tooth cutie mark. Then again on her left flank now had a french fries cutie mark and in fright, her right flank had herself as a cutie mark. This isn't happening.......her mind cried out. This isn't happening!!!!!As if this wasn't enough of this nightmare, multiple cutie marks surround her.

"I don't wanna to see another cutie mark again!" she said, swatting the cutie marks away from her face as she hurried out only to find she was back at the dark forest.

"Back so soon?" the eerie voice called.

Applebloom glare at the eerie voice and shouted "All right, whoever you are! I dunno what spell you went and cast on me, but I want it to stop right now!"

"I didn't cast a spell, on you or anypony else. I only did what you wanted."

"Rrrgh!" Applebloom screamed "Why would I want you to torment me with nightmares!"

"You didn't catch bugs and I helped." a gust of winds soon blow over the area. "You didn't want to lose friends, and I helped." Applebloom covered her ears, blocking of the eerie voice. "If there's any problem with your family, I'm sure I can help with that too." Then she glance at the source of it as a shadow like pony with a sinister grin at her. "Just like I helped your friend."

"Where's Cosmo?!" Applebloom shouted, glaring at it. "What did you do to him?!"

"Oh just giving him a blast from the past." the eerie voice replied.

Growled in anger, she dashed away from the shadow like pony "I don't want your help! Just get away from me and bring Cosmo back!"

"Applebloom, you can't get away from your shadow." a voice was heard as moonlight shines upon her as she look up to moon as a familiar pony emerge from the moon.

"Princess Luna?! What are you doing here?! And what do you mean my shadow?!"

The Princess of the Night move the moon as the shadow like pony turned back into Applebloom's own. "It was me? You mean I've been doing this on myself?"

"Of course, Applebloom. It's your dream."

"If I been dreamin' this whole time, why don't I wake up?" the earth filly asked.

"Sometimes we can worry about a thing so much, the fear can make us feel like a nightmare." Using her horn, Princess Luna and Applebloom were transported into the dream realm.

"I don't supposed there's anything you're particularly afraid of, is there?" Princess Luna asked.

"Yeah.......I guess I've been worried about gettin' my cutie mark." Applebloom said.

"Well, that's the same as worrying about who you are. That's all a cutie mark is." A grey cloud rain on Applebloom as Princess Luna continue explaining. "If you cannot accept who you are, your life might seem like a bad dream." She blew the grey cloud away from her.

"But if I like who I am, do you think other ponies might like me too?"

"Of course."

"Then it doesn't matter what cutie mark is!" Applebloom said "But that's so simple!"

"I must be the only pony in the universe this worried about her cutie mark."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that."

At instant, multiple doors appeared around them as one open, Applebloom saw Sweetie Belle having a cutie mark of a broom in front of the stage when she about to sing in front of the judges. Then another door open as she saw Scootaloo riding a scooter on a big ramp as her flank have a baking mark as her scooter and helmet were replaced by chef's hat and egg beater and fall onto a valley of cake batter.

"Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are havin' nightmares too?"

"It's not just them, Applebloom. Another pony also having a nightmare too, trapped in the memories that forever haunted him." Princess Luna said "I believe that I need you and your friends to help me save him from his nightmare."

"Who?" Applebloom asked.

"The one you befriended in your dream." Princess Luna said as Applebloom at first confused but widened her eyes at this particular pony.

"You mean-?!" Princess Luna nodded.

"We don't have time now. We must hurry." The Princess of the Night use her horn as in a bright flash, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo appeared as each have expression of confusion as the two saw Princess Luna.

"Princess Luna! Applebloom!" Sweetie Belle said.

"What are you two doing here?" Scootaloo asked.

"Princess Luna want us to help somepony from his nightmare." Applebloom explained.

"Who?"

"Cosmo Bringer."


After trotted the bridge of the dream world, Princess Luna explained of Cosmo being sucked in into Applebloom's dreams and pretended to be a figment of her's while trying to help her from her nightmare. She also explained that Cosmo was Princess Luna's dearest adopted nephew which the Crusaders widened at this.

"So let me get this right. Cosmo Bringer is your adopted nephew and you let him come to this dream realm to practice of control his own dreams then suddenly his necklace transport him to ma'h dreams and pretended to be a figment of mine?!" Applebloom asked as she nodded.

"Now that's just creepy." Scootaloo commented.

"But I don't understand. Why he's having nightmares so much?" Sweetie Belle asked. "Does he usually have good dreams on anything?" Princess Luna shook her head.

"Because of one tragic event that scar his heart when he was the same age as you three, it was almost impossible for him to forget it. And because of this, he kept having the same nightmare all over of it, even creating something that threaten him or those that he cares." Princess Luna said as they reached to Cosmo's dream door, it was engulfed in darkness.

"Cosmo is in there?" Sweetie Belle asked, feeling scared. To the Crusaders, the darkness is unlike they ever seen before as each of them gulp.

"Yes, and the darkness trapped him in it." Princess Luna turned to the Crusaders "Now once we enter, there's a secret that he hidden from everypony else but me and my sister. Promise that you won't let anypony know of this. He's too keen on keeping it from everypony else."

The Crusaders look at each other before they recite the Pinkie Promise "We won't let anypony else know of his secret." Applebloom said.

With a nod, Princess Luna open the door as a bright flash blinded them as they cover their eyes. As the light died down, the Crusaders open their eyes and gasped at this sight : every sight of Canterlot was at a blazed. Buildings were destroyed, fires crackled around the roads, and ashes cover the area.

"What in the name of Celestia is this?!" Scootaloo exclaimed at this as they heard a buzzing noise as the Crusaders look up and saw black creatures that they recognized.

"The Changelings?!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed as they soar quickly to the other side as Princess Luna dashed quickly while the Crusaders follow her until they reached at a particular mansion. Then they saw a swarm of Changelings surrounding the building as they saw magic knocking them away. The Crusaders widened their eyes as they saw a familiar pony fighting them.

"Cosmo!" Applebloom shouted.

Cosmo fire his magic at the swarm in the skies as he dodge a unexpected Changelings and slammed his front hooves on the head on the ground. Then he teleport to the other side quickly and punch two more and with a round kick on another one.

"At this rate........." he muttered as he dodge quickly and fire his magic at the left.

"Cosmo......." a voice was heard as he and the Crusaders glance around as two other ponies were fighting the Changelings too.

"Mom! Papa!" he rushed to helped them but then his path was blocked by somepony else that really fueled his hatred.

"Queen Chrysalis!" he growled as he charged at her but with a single blow from her front hoof on his face he knocked him to the ground. Then all of the Changelings did the same thing from before as the hold him on the ground.

"NO! Let me go!" he shouted trying to break free but to no avail as he glimpse at the building coming down on his parents.

"Oh how pitiful that The Lineage of the Bringer Family think that he had a chance to stop me and my children." Queen Chrysalis mocked at him, still trying to break free.

"Let me go! Let me go NOW!" he screamed as he glance at the parents as they gave a sad nod before a building crashed down on them. Cosmo mortified at this as he gave a animistic screamed as he lowered his head, crying at the loss of his parents.

Meanwhile the Crusaders couldn't believe at this scene. Cosmo Bringer lost his parents from Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings. Tears swelled up on their eyes as Princess Luna hugged them while having a pitiful expression that his nephew having.

"I....can't believe it.............." Applebloom wiping her tears "Cosmo's parents died.............and he couldn't save them........"

"Those Changelings...........how could they do.........something so awful.........." Sweetie Belle asked.

"Poor guy.........." Scootaloo commented, feeling sorry for him as they watched him sobbing quietly as the Queen of the Changelings walked towards him.

"Oh don't worry. You'll be joining them soon enough.........in the afterlife......." she raised her hoof as unnoticed, Cosmo gritted his teeth and glare at her.

"QUEEN CHRYSALIS!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as a bright flashed engulf him knocking the Changelings away from him as the Crusaders closed their eyes. Once the light died down, they open their eyes as their eyes widened to the point that almost stuck in that expression while having their jaws dropped to the ground, Cosmo transformed himself into the AGE 4.

"Whawhawhawha-WHAT?!" Scootaloo flabbergasted at this sight.

"No way..........Cosmo is actually........."

"The Gundam?!" Applebloom exclaimed as Cosmo pulled his beam saber and charging at the queen.

"Stop him!" Queen Chrysalis shouted as all of the Changelings charging at him but each time, he quickly slashed through each of them while dodging their magic and swing his saber at them. Once all of them disposed of, his eyes glare at Queen Chrysalis as both charging at full speed and full force as they clash their saber/horn.

The Crusaders were speechless at this battle as both Queen Chrysalis and Cosmo heated up in the battle, trading blows from magic, to saber/horn, dodging at their attacks, and blocking them.

"This is nuts! I seen battles like this in books but this is too much!" Scootaloo commented at this.

Applebloom silently nodded still not taking her eyes out of the battle as Cosmo able to get the upper hand, blocking her magic quickly and fire his beam riffle and blew a hole on Queen Chrysalis' wings sending the insect queen plumed to the ground. With tears coming from her eyes, Applebloom gritted her teeth and rushed to the battlefield.

"Applebloom wait!" Princess Luna and the Crusaders shouted as Cosmo about to charged his shot at Queen Chrysalis until a voice shouted at him.

"COSMO!!!!!!" Applebloom blocked at the firing point as Cosmo widened his eyes.

"Applebloom?" he whispered.

"Cosmo please stop! You need stop fighting!" At the same time, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo came to Applebloom's side.

"Sweetie Belle......Scootaloo......."

"Cosmo, you need to snap out of it! This is a nightmare!" Scootaloo shouted.

"A nightmare......." At the time, Queen Chrysalis disappeared as the whole area brighten until they're back at the dream realm with Cosmo back to normal form.

"Auntie Luna......." he looked away from her "I'm sorry........I couldn't..........I tried to......."

"It's not your fault. The Nightmare that Applebloom having must also sense you and put you back into your own too." Princess Luna hugging him using her wing. "It's also the more reason why we need to keep practicing on this to keep in check of your dreams."

He nodded as he turned to the Crusaders, having looks of feeling uncertain as Cosmo guessed what the girls saw in his nightmare.

"You saw it, right?" Cosmo asked as they gave a nodded.

"Everything?" Another nodded from the Crusaders as he look down and sighed heavily.

"Cosmo, I understand how you want it to keep a secret but at least give them a chance to know yours." Princess Luna said "After all, they Pinkie Promise not to tell anypony else about this."

He nodded as he begin to tell them his life story, how his parents died on the day of Changelings' invasion, Princess Luna adopted him, encounter the AGE Device, and secretly building his own Gundam after learning the truth of his ancestors. After that, the Crusaders having an amazed look.

"Whoooa." all of the Crusaders said in awe.

"Wow, I never knew your ancestors able to keep it hidden from the face of Equestria." Applebloom commented.

"Yeah, and giving powers from another world, that's something came out of Spike's comics." Scootaloo added.

"But I don't understand. If your parents want to make sure nopony know of this, why only Princess Luna and Princess Celestia know of this?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Simple. Because Auntie Luna done so much for me to save from my loneliness, she and Auntie Celestia are the only family that I can trust to know this." Cosmo replied as Princess Luna nodded in agreement as the Crusaders smile at this.

"So Auntie Luna told me that each of three having a cutie mark problems right?" he asked as they nodded. "I can relate to that."

"What?" the Crusaders asked in unison.

"You see, when I was your girls' age, I was struggling to find my cutie mark too. Since I tried a lot of things, it didn't suit up to me until my parents decide to take me to an space museum and being fascinated by ponies going to space, I decided to learn more of it and studied a lot of astronomy. At my old school, I did a science project for a science fair and I did on our Solar System along with my magic as I won the prize money. Because of this, I able to found my cutie mark." he explained as he point to his star like galaxy burst cutie mark.

"Oh wow!" Sweetie Belle amazed at his "It's almost like Twilight's except with the galaxy burst."

"Yeah, I get a lot from other ponies." he chuckled as Princess Luna smiled at this.

"Now, it's been a busy long week for us all but I think it's time to bring it to a close." Princess Luna said as a particular door appeared at the middle as it open, Cosmo and the CMC are at the clubhouse.

"I know you've all had lot of thing on your minds tonight, but I think Applebloom have something she'd like to share before we wake up."

Applebloom nodded as she got to podium "Well, I guess I should call this dream meeting of the Cutie Mark Crusaders to order!" she press on a Javier as it making a honk noise which both Cosmo and Princess Luna amused.

"I know we all got pretty anxious when we found out that Babs got her cutie mark but I for one don't want to have nightmares every nights from now until we get ours!"

"Me neither!" Scootaloo agree with Applebloom along with Sweetie Belle too.

"And even though we're all little scared, a cutie mark won't change who we are and how everypony feels about us."

"It's lucky that we're all scared of the same thing. That way we can help and remind each other to be just who we are." Sweetie Belle said as she and Scootaloo give a hive hoof.

"And when that day comes that you all get your cutie marks, you can be sure they'll fit you to a T." Princess Luna said.

"Also, no matter what happens or how long it takes, what ever your cutie marks you girls got, nothing will change you three of your friendship." Cosmo added which the Crusaders nodded.

"Exactly!" Applebloom said.

"Do you think that Babs is worried or scarred about some of this stuff?" Scootaloo asked as the CMC, Cosmo, and Princess Luna thinking until Applebloom got an idea.

"I know! Let's put together a care package for her! That way she'll know she won't be alone."

The Crusaders nodded as Cosmo smile at this.

"We wouldn't want to her to think that just because she isn't a Crusader, we can't still be friends!"

"If you like, I would like to add something for your cousin too, Applebloom."

"Of course, Big Brother Cosmo." Applebloom said which surprise him.

"Big Brother?"

"Yeah, since you been with me in ma'h dreams, you care for me so much like Big Mac does even though I'm scared." She turned to her friends "What do you say Crusaders? How about having Cosmo become part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders as a special member, the Big Brother member? Even though he already got his, we can still make him a Crusader and our friend since he done so much for me. "

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo look at each other before gave a nodded. "Of course!"

"It'll be awesome to have you on board." Sweetie Belle said as Cosmo thought of it before gave a nod.

"Okay sure."

"All right!" The Crusaders shouted making Cosmo's and Princess Luna's ears ringing a bit.

"Okay ow again!" Cosmo muttered but keeping his smile. "But maybe we should do the care package once we wake up?"

"Yes good idea." Princess Luna said as the clubhouse begin to spin as a bright flash engulf the dream realm.


Applebloom wake up as she stare at the window as she pull her blanket to see her flank as it was blank. She sighed in relived as headed downstairs as she saw Big Mac and Granny Smith at the table along with Applejack cooking up some pancakes.

Applejack

There ain't no call to worry
So don't cry or fret

Applebloom

A cutie mark won't change me
No matter what I get

"Well, sure like somepony's feeling better." Applejack flipped the last of the pancake.

"You have no idea." Applebloom said.

"See, now what did I told you? A goodnight's sleep cures just about everything." At the last sentence, Applebloom widened her eyes at that statement but quickly change her expression.

"I guess so. I just wish it wasn't so exhausting." She took a bite of her pancake, leaving her family confused at her statement. Then a knock was heard as Applejack open it, she was surprised at this visitor.

"Cosmo? What are you doing here?" Applejack asked him as Applebloom peek the hallway, she widened her eyes with a smile.

"Big Brother Cosmo!" Applebloom shouted as she rushed to him, giving her a hug, leaving both Big Mac and Applejack widened their eyes in shocked.

"I'm so glad to see you again."

"Me too, Applebloom. I got the stuff from the house in my bag." he pointed to his saddle bags "You want to come?"

"Of course!" She quickly ate her pancake and dashed to her room while Cosmo saw an shocked Applejack and Big Mac.

"What?"

"Did. she. called. you. Big. Brother?!" Applejack asked while Big Mac twitching his eyes.

"Yeah, why?" he replied as Applejack begin flabbergasted with questions as Applebloom came back with boxes of stuff.

"I'm back." She came down to his side "Well me and my big brother got some stuff to do at the Clubhouse! See ya!"

With that both close the door and headed to the Clubhouse, leaving both farm ponies fainted after their brains are fried.

Ending :

Author's Note:

So Cosmo enter the dream realm the first time with Princess Luna as he notice Applebloom is having a nightmare as one point, his AGE Device's magic sent him to the nightmare as he helped her stop her nightmare as well as meeting the other Cutie Mark Crusaders which all three developed a sibling bonds after Luna and CMC saved him from his nightmare and also the CMC learns of his secret.