• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 3,130 Views, 32 Comments

MLP / Gundam AGE - AGE of Infinity - GundamBrony



A young stallion stumble upon, what his parent left him, a device of a legendary family from another world and a secret of three powerful messiahs...........now mark a new chapter of The Legend of AGE...........

  • ...
15
 32
 3,130

Episode 4 - Memory of Home

(Ponyville, Set on Castle Sweet Castle)

At his bedroom in his house, Cosmo was sleeping on his bed with a content smile at this. Just a few days ago, he and his friends able to help free the ponies from Starlight's tyranny of friendship and he and his teacher/best friend, Princess Twilight Sparkle able to bring real friendship to them. Since then, he made more of them, Double Diamond, Sugar Belle, Night Glider, and Party Favor as they'll try to visit them to Ponyville when ever they get the chance as he report his friendship lesson to Princess Luna as well as what happen on his first lesson and also his first friendship adventure. But his content grin changed to a frown as something is nagging in his mind. The Changelings attack his friends as even with his newly Saurian Armor for his Gundam, he can't help that those Changelings are bent on taking revenge on Twilight and her friends or worst trying to get him as the Gundam out to take their vengeance on him. And what's even worst, Starlight is trying to unlock the secret of his AGE Device as he fear that she'll might use that secret on her sinister schemes if she got the chance.

Ignoring those possibilities, he turned to the right thinking about how he able to learn more about friendship but also a ting of feeling for Princess Twilight Sparkle and wanting to see her. Then as he turned to the right, he felt something bump his muzzle as he opens his eyes, he widened at one particular pink pony on his bed.

"Morning Cosmy!" Pinkie said cheerfully as the only thing he responds is an ear-piercing scream.

"YAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" then as he jumps out of his bed, he accidentally bumps into his head on the shelves of books as each of the books fell down on him until he opens his eyes annoyed while he pops his head out of the book pile.

"Pinkie, what the hay are you doing here in my room?! Or another thing, how did you get into my house?!" he angrily asked.

"I always got spare keys from each Ponyville's friends." she showed him a stacked of keys in the keyholes.

Really? That's just creepy on a different level. Cosmo's mind deadpanned at this.

"So what do you need Pinkie? Celestia hasn't raised the sun yet," he asked while rubbing his eyes and yawn.

"I just want to come here and invite you for some pancake breakfast with our friends at Twilight's castle" Pinkie explained, "Do you want to come?"

"Uggh.....I don't know.......I just want to do some work.......... since it's the weekend.........." he groggily replied.

"You always come when we came to stop Starlight and make everypony have their real smiles!"

"That's only when the map needs me," Cosmo said.

"C'mon, pleaseee!" Pinkie quiver her mouth as her eyes become big as Cosmo winced at what she's doing.

No, no, no.......not the puppy eyes, anything but the puppy eyes! his mind screamed as he tried to look away but no avail.

"Cosmo, you can see Twilight when you come." That hit the mark. As much as he wants to work on his Gundam and his technology, part of him really want to see her. Even if there aren't any lesson today, he really wants to spend time with her.

"All right, Pinkie. I'll go." he gave in as Pinkie cheered.

"Twilight might be waiting for me to get the pancakes set after helping Fluttershy with giving her animals a bath."

"Wait, when did that happen?" he asked.

"Oh like 3 in morning," she replied as she left his room, possibly headed to the castle.

That shocked him. Why would she do something like that very late? He better gets some answer from her after breakfast. With some showering, fixing his mane, and waking up Haro, he set his stuff and wear his AGE Device, he closes the door and locks it until......

"Cosmo!" Derpy called him as he turned to his right and saw her coming.

"Hey, Derpy." Both gave them a hug.

"I just got some free time to see you. Where are you heading?" Derpy asked.

"Pinkie invited me for a pancake breakfast at Twilight's castle."

"Really?"

"However another thing I'm coming is because I was worried about Twilight." his expression changed to a frown.

"What happens to her?" Derpy asked

"Pinkie told me that Twilight been up late last night and I was worried about her. I want to go ask her why." Cosmo explained.

"Do you think I can come too?" Derpy asked as Cosmo glance at her. He usually does any situation alone in his time but that was before he discovers friendship. After a few thought, he nodded.

"We better get going. And I'll ask Pinkie if she can make another batch of pancakes for you." With that, both ponies headed to the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom.

Opening


At the dinning hall of the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom, all of the girls except Twilight and Pinkie gather their seats and sat down. Then Pinkie came with plates of pancakes, Rainbow's pancake have strawberry toppings with a whip cream and sprinkle and Fluttershy's pancake is similar to Rainbow's but with additional of raspberry and blueberry. For Rarity, she also have spread of blueberry with bits of strawberry as Pinkie has whip cream spread with raspberry as for Applejack, hers have strawberry toppings with chocolate chips spread around it. Then the last one have every toppings with the whip cream and maple syrup on top of them.

As she set them to her friends, Cosmo and Derpy came as Pinkie waved at them "Cosmy!!! Over here!"

"Hey girls." he waved at them then look around and saw there's somepony is missing.

"Where's Twilight?"

"Oh, she's getting hers ready." Pinkie said "She's on her way. C'mon your pancake is ready!"

"Derpy?" Rainbow asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I ask her to come with me because of what happened to Twilight last night. I just worried about her," he explained. "Did something happen to her last night?"

The others looked away as Applejack said: "Well to be honest, that what we're wondering too."

That didn't soothe his worries as Pinkie dash quickly out of the room and made quickly Derpy's pancake and set it near to Cosmo's "There you go, Derpy! I also added some muffins bits to the batter! Hope you like it!"

"Thank you Pinkie!" Derpy said as she and Cosmo got to their seats as Twilight came with her pancake. But the others winced at her current state : she has bagged eyes as her neat and beautiful mane was frazzled with dirt, rocks, and sticks over it. Once she set her's on the table, Cosmo spoke to her.

"Twilight, are you okay?!"

"Oh.....yeah.......just fine........Cosmo.........glad you.......came............" she said with a few yawns as she shakes her head to wake up.

As the others dig in into their pancake, Cosmo hasn't eaten his as he continues to stare at Twilight, feeling worried for her which she didn't take notice. Twilight........he thought as Derpy take the glance at him and place her hoof on her shoulder and gave a nodded.

As he tastes his pancake, the sweet tasty sugar of the syrup and the fluffy pancake combine with the healthy sugar based fruits covered moist his mouth as he taken another huge bite of it and again and again, nonstop as the girls share an odd glance at his unusual craving.

He looked at this as his mouth was covered with a whip cream and berries and gave a toothy grin. "Sorry. Can't resist those pancakes you made Pinkie."

Then the girls also take a glance at Pinkie who also covered in berries and whip cream as she licked all of them off "Thanks, Twilight spent the whole night picking the flavor! I'd kept thinking that we'd find the right one but she's insisted I make even more to try."

"And more. And more and more and more and more!" she stacked more of those flapjacks "It was like she never wanted to-"

"Leave?" Fluttershy said. Cosmo, on the other hand, listens carefully to their conversation.

"Exactly!" she takes a huge bite on it "Eventually we ran out of time, so we just went with every-berry-any-chip-surprise!"

Pinkie came to Rarity and whispered, "The secret is I lost a measuring spoon in the batter."

"Somepony getting a special pancake!" Rarity inspects to see if her pancake doesn't have the measuring spoon.

"Up all night, huh? Is that why she's so.......out of it?" Rainbow pointed to the frazzled princess snoring.

"So have Twilight been with you girls all night?" Cosmo asked as they nodded "What did she do while she's with you girls?"

"Well......" Applejack begins to speak as each of the girls remembers what she did.

Applejack's Flashback

"She was lending a hoof at Sweet Apple Acres at the other day and struck til' midnight. She dug nearly 50 holes when I only need 10." A multitude of holes was seen as Twilight digging the last hole and grin at the awkward grin cowgirl pony.

Rarity's Flashback

"She spent an entire afternoon rearranging a single gem drawer at the Boutique. All afternoon!" Twilight was inspecting a purple gem and put it back in the drawer.

Rainbow Dash's Flashback

"You think that's wired? She raced me a hundred times that other day." Rainbow zoomed and win the race which Twilight lost "And lost every time! She just kept going! Best out of ten," Again Rainbow win the race leaving Twilight another and another the same thing only with Twilight tucked out "best out of a twenty, and best out of a hundred!"

Fluttershy's Flashback

"Also, Twilight helped me with giving the bath to the animals. Also she desperate want to clean more of my animals as if she doesn't want to leave." Twilight was washing with the animals as well as covered in dirt as she also wiping Angel which Angel's fur become puffy.

End Flashbacks

"I mean, I know hanging out with me is awesome but it was like she'd rather lose than to-"

"Leave?" Fluttershy finish Rainbow's sentence.

"Yeah. Who does that?" Rainbow and Fluttershy along with Cosmo and Derpy watch Twilight still snoring as she faces down on her pancake which splat on contact as she rested it like a pillow.

Cosmo in other hand or hoof, was in his thinking mode. So far Twilight had been helping the girls and stayed there for overnight every night, as well as Fluttershy, said that she doesn't to leave. As if she was avoiding something.

"Girls, don't you think that Twilight might be avoiding something?" he asked as Applejack nodded.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. " Applejack replied as Pinkie scarfing all of the pancakes with one gulp.

"Soon as she wakes up, we're going figure out what."

Then Pinkie felt something stuck in her throat as she hacking out, spiting out a measuring spoon as it landed on Fluttershy's pancake.

"I win!"

"Huh?!" Twilight woke up, her horn caught one of the pancakes "I'm pancake! I mean awake!"

She gave a sheepish smile as her friends glance at her as Applejack asked "Uh, Twilight? Is there something you want to tell us?"

"You know how much we appreciate all things you do for us......." Rarity said as she removed the pancake from Twilight's horn which Pinkie snatched away "......and we simply adore having you around, but we worry that you might be........*ahem* avoiding something else?"

Twilight sighed knowing that her friends are worried about them "Has it been oblivious?"

The ponies share their concerning looks as Cosmo and Derpy even have worried expressions.

"I've been.........the thing is.........I know it's silly" Twilight said "but I.........I've been avoiding.......this place." she gestured to the castle which Cosmo understand of this. Was Twilight avoiding her castle? But why?

"*gasp* Why in Equestria would you want to avoid such a lovely castle?" Rarity asked.

"Yeah, this place has everything." Pinkie said in her usual cheerfulness

"Big tall ceilings that make you tiny!" she jumped onto the ceilings.

"Shiny new floors that are cold to touch!" she slide onto the floors.

"And even have looong empty hallways!" an echo was heard across the castle interior but oddly enough Cosmo can hear an echo said 'Syrup' part which he shrugged at this oddness. Did Pinkie's echoing was broken or he was just hearing things?

"Okay, I get it."

"The castle is amazing. But it just.......*sigh* doesn't feel like home." Twilight sulking as Cosmo on another hoof, know what's like to feel home sick and how Princess Luna gave him a new home and a new family.

Flashback

(Canterlot set 10 months before The Crystal Empire part 1 and part 2)

Cosmo laid his bed with emotionless eyes, ignoring the voices of other orphans that live here at the Canterlot Orphan Shelter. Since after the loss of his parents, the Royal Guard found him as they able to put him into the Orphanages after the Bringer Family's funeral and since that day, he decides to remove the tittle of the Bringer to hide from everypony. He closes his emotionless eyes, trying to sleep as his dreams of being home with his parents linger on them but even as he wants to live in this dream, he knows that he can't as fresh tears begin dripping on his eyes.

Mom.........Papa.............he thought of them as his last dream show him of the tragic event which he crying hard.

"Why are you crying, young colt?" a voice was heard as he turned around as he looks up and saw a moon as a bright light shining on him as an alicorn that he heard so much came from the moon.

"Are you........Princess Luna?" he asked which she nodded "But what are you doing here?"

"I'm a Princess of the Night. It's my duty to step into ponies dreams." she explained, "However of all of the dreams I stepped into, yours caught my interest."

She then lowers her horn as she seen through his memory. Luna was shocked that this young colt is the last of the Bringer Family as he lost two of his dearly beloved parents.

After that, she looked at him with pity eyes "I see now. I can't believe that all of my friends are gone, you are the last one of the Bringer Family."

He nodded then caught him by surprise "Wait you know my family?"

"Yes, you see, your mother and your father were once my friends and also my students. Before I was turned into Nightmare Moon, when everypony was shunned at my night, your father and your mother did not as they use my nights for their studies and hope of their dreams to go to space to explore the cosmos of the galaxies and because of that, they earn their cutie marks. Since then, I witness their studies of the spaces and cosmos along with their magical talents when they enter Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, I decide to take them as my protégés. Your father always dream of helping ponies like your grandfather and as well as dreaming of opening a space program in hope that all ponies can explore the universes and your mother is much like her one of my best friend. Even though my bitterness and darkness almost consume me, your parents care for me so much that I consider them my first best friends until one day when my sister decide to assign them into their dimensional travels to the prototype mirror that their ancestors once went through. At first I was hesitated and being protected of them but they promise that they'll come back for me tomorrow."

"However, when that day come, I got report from my sister that they were lost into the dimensional mirror travels, my heart was shattered. I lost two of my best friends and my students and because of this, I blame my sister for them thus I let my bitterness and my darkness consume resulting into the Mare of the Moon you heard about. But after I was purified by Twilight Sparkle and her friends, even though I make amends to ponies I wrought upon them, I felt deeply alone and lost until your family came back from the dimensional travels from the mirror. And since then, I able to visit them on daily basis and helping them continue working hard to help other ponies who cannot help themselves, funding their programs and discuss of Royal Duties that I'm having trouble with."

Cosmo was speechless at this. He never knew that the Princess of the Night would have his parents as their students let alone of having her as their best friend.

"Wow, I know my parents said that they have the best teacher and best friend but I didn't know that it was you."

"Your parents have meant everything in my life, Cosmo just like how they're everything in your life," Luna said.

"They are. Without them, I wouldn't be here." he lowers his head sadly "Now they're gone.........."

She saw him falling into despair as she places her wings on him and nuzzles him "Don't be sad Cosmo. I miss them too."

"If you like, I'll come visit you tomorrow. I got a special surprise for you." Luna said as a bright flash envelop everything as he woke up from his bed and got up and stare at the night sky.

"Special surprise?" he wonders before heading back to his bed and sleep.

The next day

At the dinning hall, every orphans colts and fillies were getting their breakfast as each of them got their hay and eggs as Cosmo was at the last line as he finally got to the counter, the only thing left is a muffin which he quickly accepts it.

He was walking around trying to find a seat as every foals already taken every seat not that he cares as he went upstairs and ate his meal on his bed. He gazes around the window as seen some of the orphans were adopted one by another with a kind family. After his meal, he decides to sleep in his bed as he heard a door open.

"Cosmo, can you come with me?" he got up and saw the caretaker of the orphanages.

"Why?"

"Because there's somepony who wants to meet you. Perhaps it could be that your going to be adopted." That took him by surprise but he had his suspicious expression. In every book or newspaper he read, he known that when adopted the orphan might have a possibility of having a good life or not. He always avoided being adopted because in his case, he doesn't want anypony to 'replace' his birth parents or worst, just adopting him to get through what remains of his parent's treasure.

Still, he can't be too judgmental of this so he nodded and follow the caretaker. When he got downstairs his eyes widened at this.

Standing on the front is the Princess of the Night, Princess Luna, the princess that she met in his dream.

He quickly bowed to her as she glances at him "No need to bow to me, Cosmo."

"Your majesty, I'm surprised that your here but not to be rude, why are you here?" he asked.

She giggled and gave him a warm smile "Did you remember the surprise that I told you last night?"

He nodded as she levitates a stack of papers "Perhaps you should read this."

He read through every page as he skims through it as he was done reading it, his widened at this. This is so unreal at this. This is the surprise that she meant?

"You mean-?!"

She nodded "Yes, I'm going to make you my dearest nephew and my son."

Cosmo's eyes watering at this. Princess Luna, the Princess of the Night, the younger sister of Princess Celestia, adopting him, the last of the Bringer Family as her own nephew and son. Ever since he lost his family, he was a outsider, a alien, and a outcast as he felt that it's his destiny to be alone. But Princess Luna able to save him from his loneliness when they first met in his dream.

And now, the Princess of the Night gave him a meaningful hug "C'mon, my dearest nephew and son, let's go home."

"Sure, Auntie Luna." he smiles at her new aunt and mother that change his life forever.

Flashback ended

Cosmo snapped out of his flashback after hearing Rarity's soft chuckle.

"Oh, is that all? Why, you need to simply decorate, darling. Make this place your own."

"It's just so daunting! Look how big it is! I don't know where even to start!" she pointed as she about to hiding her face into her pancake, Cosmo's magic pulled the pancake away as she laid her head in despair.

"You can start by letting us do it for you." Rarity said, "We'll make this place the castle of your dreams, while you go to the Ponyville Spa for much-needed rest and relaxing."

"It's a good idea. You being so up all night the least you can do is take a break." Cosmo agreeing with Rarity as she smiles at him.

"He's right. I'm saying with love but....." she pulled a mirror as Twilight looked into her reflection " has you looked into the mirror lately?"

"I never seen you look this.......mmmmmmm........" Rarity trying to find a right word for her condition.

"Frazzled?" Fluttershy said.

"Yes! That is the absolutely the word I was going to use."

Twilight gave in and smile at her "Ohh, I guess I do need a little help. And so does this castle. And I just know you'll do a great job because nopony knows better than me."

"We'll make this place coozier like a hot cup of cider on a rainy day." Applejack said as Rainbow perk at that word cider.

"There's going to be cider?!" she asked gleefully as Applejack shown unamused look while Cosmo looks at her with a deadpanned expression.

Seriously? Does this happen all the time? his thought about it.

Rainbow chaste herself trying to focus on the main priority "Uh, I mean, let's decorate!"

"Oh no! Did I miss the pancake?!" Spike's voice was heard as the other turned and saw him woke up with a blanket and strangely a Rarity doll as he joins into the pancake breakfast "I sleep like a baby under that cold, cavernous ceiling."

"Spike I'm so glad you're here!" Rarity said to him, who was about to eat of Twilight's pancake.

"Really?" he perks up in surprise.

"Yes! You're taking Twilight to the spa!"

"Great! I've been meaning to get my claws done!" he takes a big bite of the other ponies including Cosmo and Derpy stare at him which he got the bigger picture.

"Oh, you mean now." he rolled his eyes as he stuffed his mouth with lots of flapjacks as he and Twilight headed out.

"Girls, if you don't mind, I would like to take Cosmo to the spa too! Since he's new here, I thought maybe I can give a tour too." Derpy asked as the others nodded.

"Of course, Derpy." Applejack said.

"Um, you girls sure that you don't need any help?" he asked.

"Darling, we can handle this just fine, now off you two to the spa. And" Rarity said with a sly tone "perhaps it gives more time to spend with Twilight."

"Rarity!!!!" he shouted in embarrassment with his cheek turning pink as the others giggled at his face feature.

"Now off you two go."

After calming himself down, he and Derpy catch up with Twilight and Spike walking out of the castle. "Twilight!"

"Cosmo and Derpy, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Derpy here is going to give me a tour of Ponyville. She said that I should tag along with you to the Spa."

"Since he's new around in Ponyville, I would like to show him around the town," Derpy explained.

Twilight was surprised at first but regain composure "O-oh, all right. Well, hope you two have a good time."

"Thanks, Twilight." he nodded as they headed to the spa as a spa pony with a light blue mane and a soft pink with a lotus flower as her cutie mark with another that much like twins only having colors swap and having the same cutie mark. Once they took their orders, Twilight got herself an under mane blow dryer while Cosmo getting both and hooficure and massage as Derpy was getting her own with her mane crimped on her tail. Spike on the other hoof, getting his claw on a hooficure.

"Wow, Derpy. I always thought that Spa was only for mares only." he sighed happily with his voice vibrating from his back massage. "Glad I was wrong. Ahhhhhh........"

"Glad you're enjoying it, Cosmo." she said relaxing "I can never get tired of this........."

"So do I..........." Spike said adopting the same expression as the others.

"So Cosmo, what's like in Canterlot?" Derpy asked.

"Well, the usual, rich ponies doing their fancy stuff and etc. I just don't go visit that much only when I need to get some supplies," he replied.

"Supplies? For what?" Twilight asked curiously.

"Um well, school stuff and books."

"Sounds boring," Spike commented.

"Spike!" Twilight scolded him then turned to him.

"So I meant to ask you, Cosmo? What're your special talents?" Twilight asked.

"For me, I love to study magic and learn new things. But one thing I really love to do is study astronomy." he said "You see, my parents were named after the galaxies of space including me and we amazed of learning what's beyond our homeworld as we dream of one day open a space program so ponies can learn the astronomy of our the galaxies." he explained as Spike and Derpy glance at them. To them, it's feels like Cosmo came out of a movie, being as a 'clone' of Twilight Sparkle which is strange in many case.

"Incredible! I never you and your family have such amazing dream." Twilight praised.

"Yeah, we were supposed to do it together......but............" Cosmo's face turned to a frown ".........since they're..........gone......."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that......"

"It's okay. The least I can do is at least make our dreams come true and that's why I'm going to do in my lifetime." he said as Twilight felt bad for him losing someone that he care. She also noticed how he determined to keep his and her birth parents' dreams come true as she have a worried expression of how far he'll go on his own. The same goes for Derpy who also shown some concern for him. Surely they only met at Pinkie's last party, but for Derpy, she felt something that her heart want to do. As for Spike, when his friends came back, he was surprise at their adventures but one that really surprise him is that Cosmo is actually the last Lineage of the Bringer Family which like the others heard so much about them.

After a few minutes, Spike and Cosmo are done with their spa treatment as Cosmo sighed happily "Wow, that was the best treatment that I ever felt!"

"Yeah, and my claws are look good!" Spike admiring his claw now with the hooficure treatment, being sharp like dragons should have "Well, I better go check on the others too. You want to come, Cosmo?"

He nodded as he turned to Derpy "We'll be right back."

With a nodded from her, both of them headed outside and headed to the castle.


At the throne room

The girls able to finish decorate the throne room with a lighthearted song that came when Twilight, Spike, Cosmo, and Derpy went to the spa. However, the throne room alone look cluttered with each of the girls' works. From Applejack's farm style with crates of apples, hay bales, and flower gardens, Fluttershy introduces a varieties of animals, Pinkie Pie puts every balloons around the throne room's chairs as well as hide several party cannons in the castle interior, Rainbow Dash put up memorabilia and trophies of the Wonderbolts and Daring Do, and Rarity put up curtains and banners with gemstone embedded.

"Wow, girls! We did a great......job........together.........heh heh........" Applejack said with a nervous tone as the girls were unsure of their work they done in the castle interior.

"Fluttershy, I love that you brought so many animals." Rainbow said halfheartedly as animals gather around her then gave her a nervous smile.

"Are these your trophies?" Fluttershy asked.

"I prefer to think of them as everypony's trophies with my name permanently etched on them." Rainbow said as Fluttershy felt unsure of her decorate choice.

Rarity on the other hoof, also have the same expression as her friends as she glance at Applejack's work "My, my Applejack, bringing the outdoors inside, it's.......earthy......." she levitate a quilt "What a lovely touch." she sniff as she gagged in disgust.

"Are these cloaks vintage?"

"Nope, just old." Applejack said as she shielding her eye from a blinding light coming from Rarity's curtains "Unlikely your sparkly window doohickeys which are......... why, they are just swell!"

Pinkie came in front of them "No one said anything about my hidden confetti cannon! *squee* Oh right! They're hidden."

Spike open the door with Cosmo coming behind him "Hey guys, how's my claw look -"

"So how's the castle look-"

Both have their shocked expression at this sight and shouted in unison "SWEET CELESTIA!!!!!!"

"Oh, Spike and Cosmo! Are you two, Twilight, and Derpy done already?" Rarity said with her nervous smile.

"Uh, don't worry, Twilight is getting the super deluxe mane blow-out and Derpy getting her massage ready. They'll be in a while." Cosmo said as both taken glance at their work.

"Man, this place looks terrible!" Spike said.

"You can say that again." Cosmo agreeing with him as the Mane 5 sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness somepony said something." Fluttershy said.

"It's pretty bad, right?" Rainbow asked.

"This place looks more like a mishmash of knickknacks. " Applejack respond.

Rarity look around the castle interior "Hmmm. I suppose it is a little cluttered."

"What are you guys talking about? I think it looks super fun!" At the last comment from Pinkie, one of the surprise confetti cannon explodes causing the animals to be startled as they knock or stampedes through half of the stuff from trophies, apple bucket, and a bay of hay even Pinkie enjoying the mayhem.

"Oh! Oh no!" Fluttershy trying to calm them down "Please don't do that! If we just take a deep breath and calm down-" A pillar collapse in front of her as two chipmunks hurried and climbed into Rarity's diamond curtains.

"No! That bunting is broiled by hoof! Don't you move one paw!" Rarity's words didn't respond as the chipmunks tore the curtains leaving a infuriated expression on her face.

"EVERYPOONY, STOP!!!!"

Her scream caused all of the animals to stop and freeze in place including Pinkie as another curtain collapse with the others glance at it.

"Okay, now it's a mess." Another one exploded behind Pinkie.

"What are we going to do?!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"I dunno. But Twilight's blow-out won't take that long." Spike said "If she was avoiding the castle before, she'll never set hoof in here again!"

"In other words, if she see this, she'll never come back to this castle!" Cosmo added.

"Come on, guys, we've gotta do something! Twilight's counting on us!" Rainbow said as the girls nodded.

"Spike and Cosmo, you two got to be back to the spa and stall her! Whatever you two do, don't let her come home!" Rarity said.

"Like forever? But we live here." Spike asked.

"But how we know when it's the right time Rarity?" Cosmo asked.

"Uh, yes, well, uh, maybe you two can manage it'll......sunset-ish?" Rarity bats her eyes on them as Spike sweat dropped then gave a lovely dopey eyes and floating which Cosmo found to be .......scientific impossible.

"Anything for you Rarity......." Spike dreamily replied as he float back to the spa while Cosmo cocked his head in confusion.

"Okaayyyy......I better get going then." he walked away from her as he hurried to catch up with Spike to the spa, leaving Rarity baffled of him being immune to her charms.


When the two came back, they saw Derpy waiting for them outside as he turned to his dragon friend "Spike can you give me a minute with Derpy? She needs to know this too."

Spike nodded as he enter the spa. Once everything is clear, Derpy look at him in confusion "What's going on, Cosmo? Did something happen to the castle?"

He sighed as he explain to her what happen in the castle. Once he's done, Derpy was surprised at this "Wow, and I thought that I usually make a mess."

"So now what?"

"Only we can do like Rarity said is to stall her and make sure she doesn't return to the castle until sunset." Cosmo said as they enter, they saw Twilight finish up her mane blow-out and Spike too. When she remove it, her mane gave out a punk like design.

"Hey guys, so what do you think of my mane?" Twilight asked as Spike was nervous along with Derpy too.

"Great!"

"Looks good, Twilight." Derpy said with her nervous smile

"I think it's look cute on that." Cosmo said while not fazed by it as Twilight blush a bit at his comment.

"Th-thanks, Cosmo."

He smile at her as he realize what he said and blush a bit "Y-your welcome."

After a few minutes of silence, Twilight clear her throat "Anyway, how does the castle look?"

All three of them winced as each of them got even more nervous until Spike spoke up "Great?"

"I can't wait to go home and see it!" Twilight was about to leave until Spike pulled her tail.

"Great! I mean no!"

She looked at him with concerned as Spike was getting nervous "I mean, uh, I'm not......quite ready to go yet. Uh, why we don't we have a massage?" he pulled a pamphlet "I was really hoping to get, uh.......this thingy!"

He pointed as Twilight read it "The 'Extra-strength-hot-stone-deep-tissue massage'?"

Spike gulped at this then return his nervous smile "Yep!"

"I'll think I'll have a traditional massage, but you go for it." Twilight said.

"Did someone order a massage?" the pink spa pony said as a crash was heard as a large pony with large muscle around him and a tiny wing made that crater.

"YEEEEEAHHHH!"

Cosmo was extremely nervous about having that spa with that pony as the blue pony came to him "Would you like one too?"

As Cosmo about to answer, they saw that large muscle pony grasp Spike in his pecs then bring him to that treatment.

"I'm think I'm good." he said nervously.

"Cosmo, in the meantime, why not let me show you around Ponyville?" Derpy asked as he nodded.

"Twilight, Derpy is going to give a tour around Ponyville. We'll be back." Cosmo said as Twilight at first hesitated but quickly nodded with her smile as the two headed outside of Ponyville to begin the tour.

Derpy showed him the the Schoolhouse which she explained that her daughter usually go to that school when she was busy with her work. Next she took him to the cafe she mentioned as she about to buy some muffins, Cosmo decide to pay for them which he explained that his father taught him it's important to pay something for the lady as it shows generosity which she blushed. After finish their treats, she showed him the Ponyville Hospital and the Ponyville's market which they browse around the market area. Then they came across a Bowling Alley and a Joke shop as well as a hayburger joint called The Hay Burger. Buying two shakes for each of us, they begin heading back to the Day Spa as Twilight was waiting for them with her usual mane. Guess that she rather have this mane than the other mane. As for Spike, well, he was in agonized pain from that massage he ordered.

Twilight saw them as she waved at them "Hey guys!"

Both of them wave as they came to her side, they taking a stroll across the town while Cosmo seeing Spike in pain, he came to him "Here, climb on my back."

"Thanks, Cosmo." Spike climb on his back as while he's holding on, his pain still linger which Cosmo felt sorry for him just like how Pinkie forced to eat those baked bad muffins.

Turned to his direction, he asked her "So Twilight, how's the massage?"

She sighed blissfully "It was great. I feel totally relaxed. That was a great suggestion, Spike."

Spike nodded while grunted in pain as Twilight noticed.

"You want to hop on?" Twilight asked "Maybe I can get the castle faster."

The three of them winced as they look at the sun as it was too early to come back. Spike then fix his joints, while Cosmo and Derpy winced at the joints cracking. After that, he rubbing his sore back as they trying to act casual.

"I mean.........how........nice of this day?" Spike acting little nervous. "I was hoping we can could take the scenic way back, right guys?"

"Yeah!" Cosmo nodded.

"Of course!" Derpy answered.

"I don't know." Twilight felt unsure at this.

"Come on. Walking is good for post-massage circulation." Spike said.

"Really? I never heard of that theory before." Twilight then turned to the other direction as the others follow her. When they got here, they stop at this sight : it was a tree that was burnt and left in ruins or rather what remains of it. Seeing of this remind Cosmo of his remains of his old home as that horrible memory of this tragedy plays on his mind.

"What's this place?" Cosmo asked.

"The Golden Oak Library." Twilight answered as Cosmo glance at the sadden princess and the dragon.

"It used to be our old home when we move to Ponyville until Tierk destroyed it when he was free from his prison at Tartarus."

Cosmo was shocked at this as when he saw Spike hugging Twilight shedding his tears, his memories flashback to that day that power mad centaur that was terrorizing Equestria and hidden himself from him.

Flashback

(Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns ' Bunker, Set after Twilight's Kingdom Part 1)

The news of Lord Tierk is here on Canterlot had gravely alarmed everypony as each of them headed to the safe room that was near underground of the school. However Cosmo, grown from his colt age, was searching for his Auntie Luna as he pushed the ponies out of way while searching for her until he bumped into somepony he was searching for.

"Auntie Luna, I was looking for you!" Cosmo hugged her as Princess Luna rubbing his back.

"Cosmo you need to get to the safe room! It's not safe here!" Luna said.

"But what about you?!"

"I need to be there at the castle. My sister along with Princess Cadance and Princess Twilight needs me." Princess Luna said as a large stomp that can almost act as earthquake was heard as the ponies hurried to the safe room.

"Auntie Luna, promise me that you come back for me." Cosmo asked her as Princess Luna gave him a deep hug.

"I will, promise you going to be okay here?" Luna asked as he nodded as once everypony is here, she closed the door as a magical aura envelop the door and the area. Then everything become silence as everypony whispered, fearing of the monster while Cosmo gripped his AGE Device, hoping that she'll be okay.

Then, the large stomp was heard as everypony was silence again as another came as a large voice was heard. The voice of a power mad centaur.

"I could sworn I sense a powerful magic here." Lord Tierk's voice was heard as the large foot stomp gotten closer to the school which everypony cringed in fear.

"Ohohoho if you talking about the magic of the princess, then I'm certain they should be at the throne room." another voice was heard which some of the ponies recognize that childish and a prankster voice of a certain spirit of chaos.

"No, something different. This magic is unlikely that I sense before. It something that's beyond that surpass a alicorn magic that I've sense and very........advanced." Lord Tierk's foot stomps got closer to the school as the ponies cringed tightly to each other while Cosmo kept gripping his AGE Device, feeling scared at first but holding his courage. After a few silence, they can hear him stomping away from the school.

"Well whatever it was, it's gone." With that, they can hear his stomps far away which the other ponies sighed heavily.

(A few hours, Set after Twilight's Kingdom part 2)

While the ponies fallen asleep, Cosmo too, rested on the floor, despite of how uncomfortable the floor is as he twist and turned as he hold his AGE Device.

Auntie Luna.............his thought about her as he fallen asleep, trying to get some rest..............

A hoof steps was heard as his eyes and ears perk up as those hoof steps coming closer as everypony heard it as they take their glance at the door. Then the aura that protecting them from Lord Tierk's sense of magic, was dissipate as the door open, revealing Princess Luna.

"Auntie Luna!" Cosmo was the first as he rushed to her and gave her a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Both of them nuzzle each other, feeling happy that they reunited from this threat as the other students coming out of the safe room.

Flashback end

"Cosmo? Cosmo? Cosmo!" Spike's voice snapped him out of his memory lane as he glance at his friends looking at him concerned.

"Huh? What?"

"You just spaced out when we about to leave. Is everything okay?" Twilight asked as Cosmo take a glance at the remains of the library then back to them.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." he said holding a soft smile as Twilight knew something nagging his mind even though that he tried to hide it.

"Well in that case, we better get going."

"To where?"

"To the bed store." Twilight sighed as she follow him "Spike want to get a new bed."With that, they heading to the bed store.


At the castle

The girls able to remove the throne room's clutter at one point, they argue of which stuff should go. From Rarity's portrait's, to Rainbow Dash's Wonderbolt posters, Applejack's quilts, and so fourth until after a few minutes, Rarity levitate the last of Rainbow Dash's Daring Do poster.

"There! Now nothing is cluttering the castle!"

The girls looked at the result of cleaning of the cluttering mess, they ending up with returning the way it was before they started.

"You're right. There is literary nothing cluttering the castle."

"What do we do now?" Fluttershy asked.

"I hate to bring the bare of bad news......." Rarity pointed the setting sun "but it's almost sunset. If we don't figure this out soon, it's going to look like we didn't lift a hoof to help her!"

"Why this is so hard?!" Rainbow exclaimed "We're Twilight's best friends! This is should be easy for us!"

"She said it herself - if anypony should be able to make her comfortable in her new home......." Applejack place her hat on her heart ".....it's us. If we can't do it......."

"Then Twilight will be stuck living in a castle that makes her feel........sad!" Fluttershy's word echo through the castle interior though this time the echo isn't broken.

"Wow, Fluttershy! I didn't know your voice could be loud enough to echo and your echo didn't broke for once!" Pinkie said earning confusing glance at her.

The girls trying to think as time is running out of time as they even knew that Spike and Cosmo won't stall her for that longer.

"Can't believe I let go of that portrait........If it had just been me........" Rarity said.

"What do we do? What do we do?!" Pinkie panicking "If Twilight comes home now, she'll be like...." she got into Fluttershy "What did you guys do?" she jump where Rainbow Dash is "And we'll to be like Nothing!" then came in front of Rarity's face "And then she'll be like......" then behind Applejack on one of the thrones "I was counting on you! Some friend you are! And then we'll be like......." Pinkie begin to cry hysterically and wails in despair and collapse on the floor.

"Calm down, Pinkie." Applejack reassure her "We'll try to figure out what went wrong so we can make it right."

"Well, I didn't do anything wrong! I did exactly what I would do if this was my house!" Rarity said.

"But it's not your home. It's Twilight's home!" Rainbow argued.

"Where did she keeps all of Rainbow Dash trophies?" Rarity interjected.

"Touché." Rainbow said.

"Maybe we're all little guilty of making ourselves feel at home instead of Twilight." Fluttershy said.

"Come on, y'all." Applejack said "We just need to think about Twilight. What was it she'd loved about living in Golden Oak Library?"

"Oh, everything! The books, the smell of books, the joy she felt organizing books......." Fluttershy's sentence was interrupted when Rainbow recalled one of her memories.

"Remember the time I crashed into all of those books attempting my sonic rainboom after you guys just cleaned up?" Rainbow laughed while the girls were unamused. "That was good time."

"Yeah, for you, maybe." Applejack said.

Rarity also recalled of her memories "Oh, and Applejack, remember when we were stuck having a sleepover there? That turns out so much fun!"

"Remember the times that it got blown up to smithereens?!" Pinkie realize what she said as the girls felt sadden "Wait, no, that was the worst."

"We had a lots of good memories there, though. That's what made the Golden Oak Library home." Applejack said as the girls agreeing with her.

"Yeah."

Then Applejack got an idea "That's it!"

(music stop)


At Davenport's Quills and Sofa store, Spike is testing out the bed by laying his head down while Cosmo and Derpy look at the window, knew that the sun is setting down soon. Hopefully that the girls able to hurry in time.

"How's that one? Too soft? Too hard? Too lumpy?"

Spike looking at the window as like Cosmo and Derpy he just hope the girls able to finish it. "Um......just right! I'll take it!"

Twilight sighed happily "Oh thank goodness. I thought you'd never find one you like."

Davenport glance at the princess and smile when she said "Let's find a salespony and get out of here."

"Sounds good to meee- I.....nn, um, uh, heh...." At that moment, Spike and Cosmo saw the girls holding some shovels from the window as Rainbow saw them and mimes them to stall her longer before zip back "....did you hear that?" he intimates a squeaking from the bed "Ee-er, ee-er."

"Too squeaky! Better keeping looking." Spike said as Twilight frustrated groan as something that clicks Cosmo's mind he came to her and said.

"Um, excuse me for a second, Twilight. Just want to talk with Spike for a bit."

With that, he pulled him outside as he glance at both direction to make sure that nopony is around.

"Cosmo, what's give?" Spike asked, annoyed.

"Listen, I don't know why the girls are here but I'm going to find out. Just keep stalling her and I'll check on the girls." Cosmo explained.

"But Rarity said-"

"I know, but I'm certain that the girls might need some help even if they don't need any. Just make sure that Derpy knows okay?"

Spike crossed his arms a bit then sighed "All right."

"Thanks, Spike."

"But how I'm going to explain to Twilight if you're going to help with the girls?"

"Just tell her that I'm just checking on the girls and helping them out." With that, he hurried to where he saw the girls as Spike came back to the bed store.

"Spike what did Cosmo need and where is he?" Twilight asked.

"H-He said that he'll go back to the castle to check on the girls and see if they need any help!" Spike nervously answered.

"Oh, all right then." With that Twilight walk around the bed store as Spike came to Derpy's side and explained of Cosmo's plan which she nodded.


At the remains of the Golden Oak Library, the girls looked at the ruin library with sadden expression consider how they made so much memories of this place with Twilight.

Applejack sighed "Maybe my plan won't work after all."

After a few silence, Rarity perks up, coming up with a idea "Of course it will, darling. I can see it! You and Fluttershy stay here. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, you come with me. We're going shopping!"

"Can I help you this time?" Cosmo asked as the girls whipped their heads behind to see him.

"Cosmo, what are you doing?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Simple, helping you girls making Twilight feel like home." he answered.

"But darling, I told you we can-" Rarity's sentence was interrupted when Cosmo came to them.

"Look, I know you want me and Spike to stall her but I also want to help Twilight making herself feel like home too and not doing that means that I can't help her with anything I can, so as a student and her best friend, I do everything I can to make her happy."

The girls were surprised of how Cosmo's determination of helping Twilight out. Despite how he met them for some while on the last party, he somehow grew to care for them. This was proven that how he's trying to open his heart to friendship when he came along during their first Friendship Adventure.

With a sighed, Applejack nodded "All right, Cosmo. Guess we going to need you to help with this."

"Thank you, Applejack." he smile at her, knowing that he want to do his part.

"Now that's settle, we'll meet back at the castle." With that, Rarity trotting away from Ponyville while Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie following her. As Applejack told him what he needs to do, he nodded as the three of them starting digging the roots of the library as surprising Cosmo begin to sing with Applejack and Fluttershy.

Make This Castle Your Home (Reprise)

Applejack and Cosmo

It's not the things that ya gather 'round
It's not the things that ya gather 'round


Fluttershy and Cosmo

It's not the thing that you own
It's not the thing that you own

Rarity

The things that holds the meaning of life
Are the memories that you sown

All

So we make, so we make, so we make
This castle a home
So we make, so we make
This castle a home
So we make, so we make
This castle a home!

With that, all of them return to the castle as they begin working on the roots of the Golden Oak Library. Pinkie Pie empty the shopping bag with the supplies they needed, Rarity threading the gems, Applejack sanding down the roots, Rainbow Dash and Cosmo putting the rope through a hoist, and Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy hoistering the chandelier as Rarity examined of the work as once the chandelier is pulled to the ceilings, the girls and Cosmo smiled at each other knowing that their work is done.


At dawn, Twilight, Derpy, and Spike arrive back at the castle as she open it, she said "Hello, we're home!"

"Welcome home!" All of the girls and Cosmo welcoming her back as Derpy hugged Cosmo which he accept it. As Twilight and her friends walking through the castle, the princess examine the hallways as it was the same.

"Oh, I, uh......" Twilight said nervously while examine the work that her friends did "....love what you did with the place. You did such a good job of.....preserving the integrity of the original design."

"Oh, come on!" Spike complained as Twilight glance at the baby dragon "It looks exactly the same!"

He turned to Rarity and the others "Do you know how hard it was to keep her from coming back here?! I never want to see another dust ruffles as long as I live! "

"Wait? Keep me from coming back here?" Twilight was confused as Cosmo decide to tell her the truth.

"You see, when Spike and I came to check on the girls the first time, things was pretty.......clutter at first so Rarity want us to stall you as much so the girls can fix it in time and when me and Spike saw them here in Ponyville, Spike's the one that had to stall you longer while for me.......I had to go help them whenever they need to make the castle feel like home."

Rarity nodded at him "You see, it took a teensy bit longer than we thought."

Applejack place her hat on her heart "What makes really home feel like home isn't what it looks like. It's the memories you make when you're there."

"So we've made something that celebrates the memories of we've made with you since you moved to Ponyville." At Rarity's words, Rainbow and Fluttershy open the door to the throne room as Twilight widened her eyes at this sight : up in the throne room is a chandelier that was actually made from the roots of the Golden Oak Library decorated with gems hanging in strings.

Rainbow and Fluttershy came beside the chandelier as the shy pony explained "The ornaments on the chandelier are the reminders of all the fun that we've have together."

Pinkie shows one of them as the memory jewel shows the first time Pinkie host a party for her "That one shows your party at the Golden Oak Library welcoming you to Ponyville!"

Fluttershy show a blue one as the memory jewel shows another memory of her and her friends at their first Grand Galloping Gala "The time we shared doughnuts after the Grand Galloping Gala!"

Twilight continue to amazed at the chandelier as Rarity explained "We were hoping that being able to look at your beautiful old memories would inspire you to make new ones. And the best part of it is, it's made of the roots of the Golden Oak Library, so you won't forget where you came from."

The girls and Cosmo and Spike waiting for Twilight's reaction as she turned and have tears of joy "It's exactly what the castle need."

With the group happy at the result, Twilight and the girls including Cosmo and Derpy came into a group hug "And I'm ready to make new memories here."

"Then let's start with a new memory cake!" Pinkie said as she rush through and back with the cake "Seven layer what's-that-flavor mystery surprise!"

"There might be chocolate chips or they might be super spicy black beans!"

"Let's go to the dinning room. It's a little sparse, but...." Twilight open the door to the dinning room "at least there's a table and chairs. Whoa!"

When she glance at the dinning room, instead of being empty, it was decorate much like being regal form with a unicorn statue and curtain design on top of the stained glass windows.

"What happen here? Last I checked, this place was empty!"

"I couldn't help myself!" Rarity said "It was begging for the personal touch!"

"Truth to be told....." Applejack said "I couldn't either. Your kitchen might have some rustic farm decor, Twilight."

"And there may or may not be some Daring Do posters up in the library." Rainbow said.

"And some stuffed animals in your bedroom." Fluttershy said as another confetti explosion set off.

"What was that?!" Twilight and the others glance at Pinkie with the confetti cannon on top of her head while the cake splattered on both Applejack's tail mane and Cosmo's face.

"That would be Pinkie's confetti cannons." Cosmo replied.

"What? It's not my fault that I hid them so well!" Everypony laughed at that as Cosmo licked the cake off of his face and tasted.

"Well at least it's not those super spicy black bean."

With that, Pinkie whipped up another cake as everypony having some cake at the dinning room as night time fallen, everypony headed back to their respective homes as Cosmo came to Twilight's side.

"Well, I better head home, Cosmo. My daughter might be waiting for me." With that, Derpy headed back to Cloudsdale. Then he turned to Twilight as both starting to blush at each other.

"So I guess I'll see you next week?"

"Of course, but Cosmo, how come you didn't added anything to the castle?" Twilight asked as Cosmo shifted his hoof.

"Actually I did, you'll find it in your bedroom. It's a surprise that I made." Cosmo replied.

"Ok. Well, goodnight Cosmo." Twilight said.

"Night."

With that, Cosmo trotting back to home but not when he saw Applejack waiting for him at the bridge.

"Hey Applejack, you need something?"

"Cosmo, we need to talk." She said with firm tone.

He share a confusing glance at first but nodded as both walking heading back to his house.

"So what do you need to talk about?"

"Listen, remember when the Gundam appeared again and defeated the Changelings at that village that we went before?" Cosmo nodded "Well, I need to know is that how do you know so much of the Gundam?"

"What?"

"Listen, when you told us that the Gundam carried you to the top of the mountains, I saw it and didn't see you carried there."

Flashback

As Applejack was trotting with her friends to get the cutie marks, she heard a jet sound as she glance up and saw the Gundam heading to that direction with nopony in particular.

End Flashback

"And when we got here, you just appeared out of nowhere with Twilight." Applejack said as Cosmo felt slight nervous of this.

Oh no, she's on to me.......I can't let her know about me being the Gundam and also the secret that I held. his thought about it.

"Cosmo, is there something that you not telling me the truth?" Applejack asked as Cosmo stayed silence.

"Listen, Applejack, it's best if you forget about it." Cosmo said, trying to keep her from the dark.

"But why? You know I don't like ponies keeping a secret from me especially on my friends!" Applejack argued. "Just tell me the truth, Cosmo!"

"Listen, there's a reason that ponies keep secrets and that is to protect those that they love from the truth until the time is right. That was my papa's words." With that he rushed back to the house, leaving the farm pony by herself.

Cosmo.......I know that there's something hidden that you kept it a secret from us........and I'm going to find out what. Applejack thought about him.

Ending :

Author's Note:

So Cosmo and Derpy helped Spike stall Twilight while their friends decorate the castle while Cosmo taking a tour by Derpy around Ponyville.

As for Cosmo's past, we got to see how he met Princess Luna and how she adopted him as her nephew and son as well as how Cosmo able to hide from Lord Tierk.