• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 3,130 Views, 32 Comments

MLP / Gundam AGE - AGE of Infinity - GundamBrony



A young stallion stumble upon, what his parent left him, a device of a legendary family from another world and a secret of three powerful messiahs...........now mark a new chapter of The Legend of AGE...........

  • ...
15
 32
 3,130

Episode 3 - Liberation from Equality

(Ponyville, Set on The Cutie Map Part 1)

As Cosmo begin to stir, his eyes begin open up as he yawn and scratch his mane. From his new bedroom in his new home, it was almost designed much like his own back at Canterlot as he have little red on his eyelids possible been working on training and sortie his stuff on home.

"Aw man, what a day......." he moaned as he got out and fix the bed, he take a quick shower which he felt his body refreshed as he dry himself, he begin making breakfast as he got a newspaper from his house porch, he begin eating a cereal with his coffee as the article shows him daily news in Ponyville and Canterlot. But to the oblivious, the newspaper also shown of him in his Gundam AGE 4 being like a superhero and such.

Bored at this, he put the newspaper into his bin as begin fixing his mane as he nodded, he went to the basement as in there, the basement is similar to the one at the abandoned cabin, but thanks to his technological skills, he able to work on it quickly after the last night party as portion of the basement is more technological as the AGE Builder is store on the left corner, a working table on the right, and on the middle, a workstation with his Gundam armor laid on there.

Haro saw his friend as it jump towards him "Cosmo, good morning! Cosmo, good morning!"

He chuckled as he caught it and rubbing on the top "Morning Haro. How you slept?"

"Recharged is at 100%! Recharged is at 100%!" he replied.

"That's good." With that he set him onto the ground as he press a few button from near his door way as from the walls begin to shift, turning into a door way as he headed towards it, he found himself to be in a simulator room.

"Good thing that last night I able to create this simulation room with some magic and a lot of technology courtesy of my technological skills. And it only taken about 3 minutes. Talk about a new record." he brash to himself as he got his training suit set, he setting up the simulator as the field begin to materialized turning into a clear forest.

"Haro, maintain the controls of the simulator. Get the Saurian Armor set."

"Roger! Roger!" he said as he slam his AGE Device into the compartment, the armors begin to dissipated and transfer to him, turning him into his AGE 4 Normal only now that he become his true Gundam Mode with the anthro from his discovery, as 4 bulky red armors, shaped to that of T-Rex, from arms to body as the normal armor disengaged and attached to him as his eyes glow as flames burst out from the armors.

"Haro! Set enemies at Level Ten!" With that, four blue dragons known as Grafans and bulky green one as Baqto, materialized as they prepare their sabers as Cosmo charging at it as his thrust his fist, as green eyes glow as it open its mouth, revealing razor sharp teeths as one of the Grafans caught into as with much force, he crushed into pieces, exploded as a process as he thrust his left one as his left arm extended as the D-Armor Fist caught another and crush it to pieces, set off another. Then two Batqo firing their vulcans at him which he raised his arms in a defensive mode as he charging at them as he jump and do a roundhouse kick only his right legs extended and a beam saber emit from the D-Armor Legs his legs as each were caught into it, destroying it in a process. As he landed, the other Grafans continue charging at him as he caught one of them, attempt to slice him, on the head as he use it as a mace then he thrust to him as his D-Armor Body begin to open up revealing another set of teeths and chomp the head down. As the other struggle to stand, Cosmo's D-Armors begin to glow as his D-Armor Fist open up as flames shot out of it, scorching them until they become ashes.

"Training Done! Training Done!" Haro said as the area revert back to the simulator as he press a button as the training armors dissipate into particles. Then he working on his Haro as pressing a few keys, Haro's eyes light up as he close his mouth down.

"Looks like the Saurian Armor is complete." he said as he headed out of the simulator and into his living room. Then he glance at the clock as he was surprise at this "Oh, snap! I'm better head there!"

With a quick rush for his items, he got his keys as Haro jump into his saddle bag as he headed out and close the door with locking it, he headed to the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom for his new day of Friendship Lesson from Princess Twilight.

Opening:


At the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom, Twilight and her friends came to the throne room as both Pinkie and Rainbow taken their seats except for Twilight, Applejack, having thoughts in her mind.

"Okay let's review it one more time."

Rainbow facehoof at her friend "Ugh! We already been through this a million time! We found all six keys, defeated Tierk, and got this sweet castle! End of Story!"

"Oh don't forget that the Changelings broke free from prison and a new hero saved us!" Pinkie added which all of them shuddered at this event but all shrugged it off.

"Yes but why?"

"I dunno know sugarcube, maybe it's your new house and ain't more to it." Applejack replied got her seat.

"I must say, strictly on aesthetic, there really no words for this! It's simply divine!" Rarity also got to her seat.

"I agree with Twilight. And Rarity. And Applejack. And Rainbow Dash. And Pinkie Pie." Fluttershy said as she got to her seat "Oh and Spike too." She said as Spike been asleep.

Just then, large hooves steps was heard as Twilight and her friends take glance and saw Cosmo, rushing to the throne room"Sorry I'm late.....Twilight."

"Hey Cosmo!" Twilight greet as he set his stuff down on the side as Haro jump to Pinkie and landed on her cotton mane.

"Hi Pinkie! Hi Pinkie!"

"Hey there Haro!" Pinkie said as she nuzzle him with affection.

"So did I miss anything, Miss Sparkle?" he asked hoping that he wasn't too late for their lesson as she shook her head.

"No, you didn't miss anything, we just got to review things before we can start."

Cosmo sigh happily as he asked her "So what are you reviewing about?"

Twilight was about to explain but Rainbow interrupted her "You know, finding six keys, defeating Tirek, and Twilight got her own castle along with the official title." Twilight glare at Rainbow at that response.

"I see, but why?" he cocked his head.

"That's what we wonder about. As princess, I've been chosen to spread the magic of friendship across Equestria. So why would the Tree of Harmony want us to sit in a castle in Ponyville? It doesn't make sense." Twilight said as he stand on the side on Twilight's throne as when Twilight sit on, Cosmo notice her cutie mark is glowing as each of the throne's cutie marks begin to glow with their respective colors as they shine upon the star shaped platform as the castle starting to rumble as cracks formed as the castle starting to construct and elaborate. With the lights died down, Spike groan as he woke up, he along with the others agape at a holographic map.

"Is this new? I like it."

Spike got up and walking on top of it "This is incredible, it's got all of Equestria!"

"Hi Mom and Dad!" Pinkie saw the rock farm as Spike's foot stomp onto it, her eyes widened then watering. Suddenly, Twilight's cutie mark begin to glow as each of her friends' cutie mark glow as floating images of them point to a mountainous area. Twilight levitate Spike out of the map as Fluttershy take glance at Ponyville and then the location.

"But if this Ponyville, why our cutie marks are over there?"

"I don't know. But the map want us to find out. The tree, the castle, the map, how come we did not see this?" Twilight said as Spike rubbing his eyes, widened.

"Uh girls, I hope I'm not the only ones that needs my eyes check but look!" the girls glance at his direction he pointed as to their eyes widened in surprise : Cosmo's cutie mark, envelop in aqua hue appeared and hovers to Twilight's and her friends'.

"What the-?!" Cosmo was speechless. Why would this castle show his with the others? He isn't a element of harmony, and he didn't save from a embodiment of nightmare, spirit of chaos, evil unicorn king, and power hungry centaur.

"Uh, why is Cosmo's cutie mark is with us, Twilight?" Rainbow asked.

"I don't know, Rainbow." Twilight asked "Since we represent the elements and use the keys to unlock, it should that only us with the elements appeared in the map but I don't get why Cosmo's cutie mark is there?"

"Does this mean that the map wants me to come with you and the others?" Cosmo asked as she nodded "But how can that be? I'm not a element of harmony like you and your friends."

"I don't know why though, but I do believe that the map might call you for a reason." Twilight answered. Cosmo close his eyes trying to figure out this event.

"Y'know what? There's a ton of dangerous adventures around that route." Rainbow looking at the map "Count me in!"

"Aw, shoot, I reckon you're right." Applejack said.

"Well I was planning to organizing my baking sheet, but okay!" Pinkie said.

Rarity sigh at this "Very well."

Both ponies look at Fluttershy including Rainbow as she replied "Um, maybe, I should stay here with Spike."

"Awesome!" Both pegasus ponies glance at Spike who is wearing a hat with rubbies attach to with a drinking straw and on the right hand a finger point foam glove "Me and Big Mac have a huge weekend ahead of us talkin' hoofball and........" Fluttershy begin to rethink her decision ".......and trading hoofball cards, and arguing hoofball status......."

"O-o-on the second thought, maybe I should go with them, just in case if they need me." Fluttershy said.

"Cosmo?" Twilight asked him as he open his eyes after a few thoughts gathered.

"Well if the map call me for a reason, then I do whatever I can to help." he turned to his Haro friend as he set him down. "Spike can you watch over him for me please?"

"Sure, Cosmo." Spike nodded as Haro jump towards Spike as he caught him on his dragon claw.

"Looks like it's time for a road trip." Twilight said as all of the ponies headed to the train station, leaving Spike in the castle.

"Well, suit yourself. But he's got a Hock Fetlock rookie card I plan to sweet-talk into these little claws."

"Hock Fetlock! Hock Fetlock!" Haro echoed Spike's words.


At the Friendship Train, Cosmo was looking at the scenery then to the clear blue skies while the girls chatting to each other as Twilight saw him, holding what to appear to be a device shaped as her curiosity get to the best of her, she walking towards him.

As for Cosmo, he was lost in his thoughts as his memories new and old still lingering as he gaze at his AGE Device with his grip on it. Mom...........Papa............and the Asuno Family..........I able to open my heart a bit after last night, but I'm still not yet full awaken to friendship and also I'll still keeping my oath to fulfill your wishes.................

"Cosmo?" Twilight's voice snapped out as he whipped his head in surprise.

"Hey Twilight. You need something?"

"No," she take seat next to him "I was curious of that necklace that you holding. I never seen that kind before."

Cosmo flinch at this as his mind rang at this. Twilight is curious about my AGE Device? Oh, no, no, no, no.........my parents' from the record told me that I must not let anypony known of this!

"Well I found it." he muster up something to not let her curiosity get to her.

"Found where?" she asked as if his memories begin to slip, he revealed only one part.

"It was the last of my parent's treasure and............" his mind begin to flash back to the horrible memories that the Changelings done to him and his parents "it represent my dearest family."

Twilight could sense something is hurting him from his eyes, having a sadden expression. Just as she going to ask more, the train stop as all of the ponies got out of the train as Twilight looking at the map, the others following her from the rope bridge to the hill as they stop at where the map pointed them to : a small village organized save for a house in a parallel line oddly like a equal mark.

"There it is." Cosmo looking down at the village standing on a rock.

"That's the place on the map." Twilight said as Rarity dust out of dirt in her mane.

"Right! Now let's go and find a spa." she begin walking to the town until Twilight stop her.

"Wait. We don't know why the map sent us here." Twilight explained "We shouldn't walk right in. It could be a trap."

Unknown to them, Cosmo activate his scanner on his AGE Device as a screen shows him for any Changelings on that area so far, none of them appeared.

Guess that when Queen Chrysalis is injured, the Changelings been focus on healing her. he thought as he heard Applejack's call.

"Cosmo, c'mon!"

Whipping his head to their direction, he climb down the hills as he saw Pinkie hiding from the small rocks, and lifting a boulder which he cringed at it when it flatted on her but Pinkie able to move it. After that, all of them peek at the village as Cosmo was confuse at first glance at it : ponies were just living their daily lives. Why would the map sent them to this place that's normal?

"This is where the map sent us? It looks like the most boring place in Equestria." Rainbow commented.

"It's just a ordinary village with ordinary ponies." Applejack added.

"It could certainty use a few architectural flourishes. Or any architectural flourishes." Rarity said.

"I think it's lovely." Fluttershy admire of the village but one pony felt that something is off.

"I don't like it! I don't like it one bit!" Pinkie said with immediate suspicious as Cosmo cocked his head in confusion.

"I know smiles. And those smiles? They're not just right." Pinkie said as Cosmo taken examine of her suspicious at those villager ponies as his coming into surface. She was right. Those smiles, they are just...........creepy and unnatural.

"Forget those smiles. Look at the cutie marks." All of them look at what Twilight pointed as another suspicious also surface into Cosmo. One by one, everypony have the same cutie marks : a black equal mark.

"Okay, that's wired." Rainbow pointed.

"An entire village with the same cutie mark? How can that be?" Twilight wonder as Cosmo tapping his muzzle, trying to think what would cause this. For ponies, having different cutie marks is natural. It represent the part of their hearts and soul. Having the same mark isn't natural, so it's possible that there's something or somepony is causing this.

"I bet there's some sort of horrific monster behind all this." Rainbow said as he share confusing glance at her.

"What made you say that?" Twilight asked

"Cause fighting a horrific monster would be super awesome!" Rainbow replied which Cosmo rolled his eyes.

"I reckon we just ought to head to town and talk some local, finding out what's going on." Applejack as Cosmo nodded in agreement.

"It would be wise. We need at least find some evidence or clues on this village."

"Great idea, AJ. Let's go!" Rainbow zip to the village as the others followed her while Pinkie narrow her eyes at the village.

"Those smiles are bad news!"

With Pinkie catch up with them , the group walk towards the village as each of the ponies with their creepy smiles, which Cosmo winced at this, kept saying "Welcome" then again "Welcome" and again "Welcome" and even the fillies said the same thing. As if, those ponies are attracting prey to their doom like a fly stuck on a Venus fly trap.

Cosmo felt his necklace glow softly as he grip tightly not to raise any suspicious to this place and his friends. My AGE Device sense something is off...........those ponies, I felt as if they're souls and heart are..........tampered with.

"This is the mostly pleasant place in Equestria!" Fluttershy said as a grey/dark navy blue pegasus with the same mane style and creepy smiles bids her.

"Welcome!" Fluttershy giddy a bit as he take glance Rainbow hoof face in annoyance. Looks like her guess of horrific monster for a epic adventure didn't turn out expected for her which he felt bad for her.

"Thanks, a lot map."

They come to a stop as a light grey pony with the same features as the others only with a brown cloak bids them "Welcome!" he take glance at Twilight "Pardon me for my forwardness but are you a alicorn?"

Twilight gave a nervous smile as Applejack spoke for her "That there's is the Princess of Friendship!"

"Well you come the right place for friendship." This coming from the grey earth pony raise suspicious to Cosmo which he narrow his eyes as white unicorn much like the others came to his side.

"What brings you to town?"

"We're not entirely sure." Twilight answered.

"I see, well all are welcome in our little village. My name is Double Diamond and this is Party Favor." he introduces to himself and his friend which his creepy grin creeps Rarity.

"Howdy, Double Diamond. I'm Applejack" she introduces to herself then to her friends "and this here's Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Cosmo, and Twilight Sparkle."

"And you all have your own unique cutie marks." Double Diamond glance at each of their marks which both Pinkie hides hers and Cosmo glare at him which he nervously backed off with his creepy smile still in his place.

"If you don't mind, has there been any sort of.........trouble here, lately?" Twilight asked him.

"Trouble? Why I don't think we've any trouble in our little village." Double Diamond replied.

"So there's no strange things going around in the village?" Cosmo asked which Double Diamond shook his head.

"Nope. Nothing strange around in our little village." That did little lower his suspicious as he raise his eyebrow.

"It's true. You'll see. Hm" Party Favor said.

"Perhaps you'd care to speak to the founder, Starlight Glimmer." Double Diamond said as Cosmo and his friends follow them.

"I wish everypony was friendly as these ponies." Fluttershy said.

"I don't know if I want that wish to be true Fluttershy, there something that's off of this village that's unnatural." Cosmo said.

"He's right, Fluttershy." Pinkie agree with him surprising Twilight and her friends "Something's rotten in this........whatever the name of the village that we're in now."

Once the two reach for the house on the upper middle, both of them gave a knock "Starlight, we have some new visitors."

The door open as all of them went inside of as Rainbow whispered to Applejack "Be ready to fight, we don't what's going through that door."

As the door open, a unicorn mare appeared with a pale, light graysih heliotrope coat and a mane and tail that's curled up on a bun like with duel colors of lighter purple and a pale light grayish aquamarine on a moderate purple. Like the others, she also have a equal cutie mark. By guess from Cosmo, that must be her, the founder of this village.

"Welcome! I'm so pleased to have you here."

Rainbow groaned in disappointment. Another epic adventure she envisioned failed again as Cosmo felt bad for her not getting a epic adventure.

Double Diamond introduced them to Starlight "This is Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Cosmo, and Twilight Sparkle."

Starlight narrow her eyes on Twilight which she ruffle her wings, examine her then to her interest, she also examine Cosmo which he swiftly crane his neck in confusion.

"Forgive for my bluntness but I'm assuming you're Princess Twilight Sparkle? We don't get many alicorns around here. As for you, I hope If my memory serve correctly but aren't you supposed to be Cosmo Bringer, the lineage of The Bringer Family? I'm very honor to meet you." Starlight said earning surprise from Twilight and her friends. Cosmo is actually a lineage of The Bringer Family, the famous wealthy family of Canterlot? They heard many kind things about them before Twilight's ascendant into alicorn. But they were killed by a unknown threat on the same day as Princess Cadance's wedding.

Decide to change the topic (and also explained to his friends whenever the chance might come), Cosmo replied "It's a honor."

"So, how did you hear of our little village?" Starlight Glimmer asked.

"It's kind of a long story. Let's just say we found it on a map." Twilight replied.

"Technically, it's Tree-Castle-Chest-Map!" Pinkie piped before shift her expression as the others look weirdly at her.

"Well, however you found us, we're happy to have you!" Starlight said "We happy for to have anypony who wants to experience true friendship for the first time."

"Say what?" both Cosmo and Applejack asked.

"Oh, indeed. That's what so unique about our little village, you see." Starlight fix up a picture frame on her wall "Around here, we don't flaunt our special talents because we don't have any special talents to flaunt."

"So in other words, the village is actually 'equal'?" Cosmo asked.

"You guessed it." Starlight smiled.

"Is that why you all have those cutie marks?" Twilight asked about her's and the villagers.

"Perhaps it would better if I give you the tour of the village." Starlight said. As on cue when she open the door, a marching drum can be heard.

In Our Town

"Heads high, ponies!" All of the creepy ponies begin following her with addition of marching whistle "All together now! Every one of you!"

"Nopony left behind!" More from their building join her song as Starlight begin her verse.

Starlight :

Life is so grand in Our Town!
We always filled with cheer!
We never have to look around!
To Know that we're all here

The citizens ponies begin marching and sang around Cosmo and his friends which they aren't interesting in their happiness.

Citizens :

In Our Town, in Our Town
We don't have to wait
To find out that our destiny
Is just to emulate

Starlight joined and marched along with the citizens as they continue to smile "Let's see those big, happy smiles!"

Starlight :

Life is a smile in Our Town
Our cutie marks are the same
Because we do not separate
Ourselves by more than name

Two pegasus sang to Rainbow Dash much to her discomfort as they put her down.

Citizens :

In Our Town, in Our Town
We dare not to compete
Winning only breads the worst
Ego-filled conceit

Starlight came behind her which freaked her out "You see? Now everypony wins!"

Starlight :

Life is a joy in Our Town
We're all equal here
No one is superior
And no one shakes in fear

Citizens :

In Our Town, in Our Town
We work as a team
You can't have a nightmare
If you never dream

Cosmo raise his eyebrows in confusion along with his friends too not to mention that Pinkie already having a distrusting expression. Then Starlight begin sing her verse through close to them much to Pinkie's discomfort.

Starlight :

Over ponies argue
Do you ever know why?
When you think your talent's special
You don't see eye-to-eye

As she sang that last part, she smiled at Cosmo flirtatiously while winks at him, much to both his discomfort and Twilight's sudden envy as he weirdly back away from her.

There is just too much differences
That leads to disarray
But when you learn to act as one
It's like a holiday

Citizens :

In Our Town, in Our Town
We don't complicate

Fluttershy begin to enjoy the music nodding her head as a process, but Pinkie scorned her, shaking her head and leaving her in tears. The others felt unsure of their philosophy as the ponies continue to sing.

Citizens :

Join in our utopia
Come out of the dark
Banded by equality
By our cutie mark!

At the final part, a flag of equal sign was raised by two other pegasus equal ponies as two rows of ponies smiled with Starlight at the center.

Rainbow Dash burst out laughing "You kidding right? Giving up our cutie marks? No way!"

"Rainbow Dash don't be rude" Fluttershy sternly said "I don't think we should judge them. They seem perfectly happy with their choice."

"Don't believe their smiles, Fluttershy." Pinkie Pie said again having her suspicious tone.

"I'm sorry, I guess that we're just confused by all of this." Twilight apologized to her.

"We have no judgements here in our little village. Each of us was confused once as well blinded by the false promise of our cutie marks." Starlight explained while the other ponies nodded.

"But cutie marks represent the hearts and souls. Even if it was a false promise, it can transform something greater that you can't imagine : a new hope for the tomorrow." Cosmo argue about that philosophy which the other ponies look at each other as they question about his reason. Unknown to all ponies, Starlight narrow her eyes at him but quickly change her expression.

"That's a interesting words you said but still we remain to our philosophy." Starlight said.

Twilight came to his side "When we came to this village, we assumed it was to help in some way. But, well, it doesn't seem like you need any help."

Starlight came walking towards her "Having you considered that perhaps you might sent here so we can help you?"

"But why would you think that she might need help?" Cosmo got in front of her, being defensive "She know what she's doing."

"And what about you? Why are you here? By my eyes, you new to friendship?" Starlight asked him.

"I'm here to learn about it with Princess Twilight."

"Well, maybe it's consider that perhaps that you also sent here so I can teach you about friendship?" That question raise thoughts to him as he lost into a deep thought. Twilight have a worried expression of that possibility of him learning friendship from her.

"After all, nopony has ever come to our little village and leaved. Why should you be any different?" The girls and Cosmo take glance at each other puzzled at this. "But that is entirely up to your choice."

"Please enjoy our little corner of Equestria. We're all quite fond of it." Starlight turned back to them "No doubt you will be too. Double Diamond, please help with our guests with whatever they might need."

"Of course" Double Diamond said as his creepy grin disturbed them as Starlight begin walking back to her home.

"Well, this will certainly provide a boost for our community" she close her eyes then open them with a sinister look "When the rest of the Equestria sees that both a princess and a lineage of the Bringer Family gave their cutie marks to join us.........they'll finally understand what we're trying to accomplish."


As the girls and Cosmo continue walking through, both him and Twilight were lost at their deep thoughts. This village and Starlight Glimmer, they believe that everypony should be'equal' by giving up their cutie marks. It's very unreal to do that but they did and everypony seems happy about this. For Cosmo, he felt that even if that's true, giving up their cutie marks would mean that ponies will lose their life to gain this.........unnatural philosophy. When he was little, his parents always told him how cutie marks represent the heart and soul of a pony and giving up yours means that your giving up your heart and soul, despite of a mark that you not meant to have. As for Twilight, she also thinking about him; Cosmo is actually the lineage of The Bringer Family that she heard about them. She remember that her parents met them as their friends as the Bringer Family usually help them with their important work including her dad's teacher career which they loan money for him. But one day at the same day in Princess Cadance's wedding, the Bringer Family were killed by a unknown threat and thought that all of them were gone. She can't help that the Changelings might be the culprit of their deaths as their death taken a hit on her family which they also consider them a family.

But another thing that she lost into is that the possibility of Cosmo chose to learn friendship from Starlight. When Princess Luna told her that a new pony has come to Ponyville to learn the Magic of Friendship, she was excited for a chance to have a student under her wing as in the party, she finally got to meet Cosmo. She also begin to learn about him as surprising, he used to be just like her before she discover friendship only he always ignoring ponies who wants to be friends to him. But one strange thing happen to her is that when Starlight was trying to flirt with him, she somehow get a ting of envy. She never know why she act like that. Could she begin to show affection for him?

Decide to shake off her thoughts, she begin think about the village's philosophy "A cutie mark is a representation of a pony's natural talent and skills. How's it possible to-"

Her thoughts were interrupted from Rarity gasped "What in the name of Equestria is that?!"

Rarity pointed as both Cosmo and Twilight glance at a large equal pony selling bland cloaks "Welcome! Care to sample local fashion? We got cloak this month!"

Cosmo deadpaned at this with his thoughts about it. Local fashion? Really?

As for Rarity, she was almost gag as repulsed by it, she tried to hide her disgust as she stammer nervously "Wha-Ohh, er, perhaps another time, good sir, thank you."

The three walking backwards as they taken their seats on the table for lunch as Rarity whispered to Applejack "No wonder nopony's wearing anything!"

"Really girls!" Fluttershy sternly said to them "They may do things differently than when we're used to, but that's no reason to be rude."

"No, the reason to be rude is that they keep staring at us!" Rainbow argued as she pointed that the citizens stared at them.

"Rainbow got a point, Fluttershy." Cosmo commented "It's like they just keep their close eyes on us for whatever reason we might do."

"Cosmo, I never knew you would agree with that kind of statement!" Fluttershy scolded at him.

"Listen, there's something off about the village, and I had a hunch that Starlight might done something to them." Cosmo interjected "Beside, it isn't natural for this village to act like this."

Twilight placed her left hoof on his right shoulder, calming him down before things can escalate quickly as he nodded. Then they saw Double Diamond, sitting across them with a waitress, asking "Need something?"

"Uh no, we're good!" Twilight replied as she turned to her friends while another waitress pony came to their side "Fluttershy's right. If we're going to get to the bottom of why the map sent us here, we going to need help of these ponies."

Just as the waitress pony begin to speak, Applejack interrupted her "I think we ran off to the end of Equestria, before we even knew what that map was!"

"If we ran to the end of Equestria, we would be sitting on a big 'A'." Pinkie making a joke while giggling "Get it?!"

"I don't get it......." Cosmo deadpanned at that joke.

"You not supposed to get it, Cosmo. It's a joke." Rainbow replied.

"Oh, please Miss Pie, this is hardly the time for jokes!" Rarity said "We came all this way and for what?"

"Maybe you're right. But we're here now" Twilight said "and it sure feels like something's wrong."

Cosmo nodded as Applejack replied "That and a two bits'll give a cup of cider."

"Is this a bad time?" the waitress pony asked them.

"We shouldn't bickering in front of our new friends. Really Applejack, your almost bad as Rainbow Dash!" Fluttershy scolded at her as Rainbow Dash got into her face, annoyed.

"Don't drag me into this!"

Cosmo take glance at the citizens and notice three cover the fillies' ears. No doubt they don't want to hear them auguring. The waitress pony came to Rarity and asked "Is your friendship ending?"

"Are you crazy?!" Pinkie came to her face "We won't let any disagreement over food!"

"O-kay, well, my name is Sugar Belle. What can I bring you? We have : muffins......." the waitress pony asked as each of them were confused until Twilight decide to ordered it.

"Then I guess we take 7 muffins."

"Make that 14!" Pinkie said as the others looked annoyed "What? I'm hungry!"

"Come on, guys. We got to stick together. It doesn't matter what happened before, we're here now." Twilight said as the others except for Cosmo agree with her, thinking about that.

"I guess you're right. And the sooner we figure out why, the sooner we can go home." Applejack said as Sugar Belle placed the muffins on the table. The muffins look stale yet brownish and very.........pale with no flavors.

"Forgiving for overhearing, but just your disagreeing and it sounds like you're.........agreeing." Sugar Belle asking as Cosmo raise his eyebrow on her.

"Yeah.........?" he asked suspiciously.

"Well, you had such differing opinions- and cutie marks."

"We have different opinions all the time, darlings." Rarity replied.

"But you look like you're friends." Sugar Belle said.

"We are friends. A simple disagreement wouldn't change all that." Twilight said as unknown to them, Double Diamond overhears the conversation. Luckily, Cosmo take glance at it as he turned to Sugar Belle who looks nervous as if she was been watched too.

"I'm sorry. I'm just having a hard time understanding. Different marks, leads to different opinions....."Cosmo and the others were listen to this philosophy while Pinkie eating one of the muffins ".......which leads to bitterness, and misery."

"That's never true, Sugar Belle." Cosmo decide to step up to this philosophy "Even with different marks that ponies along with different talents, if you share those to others, that's how real friendship works along with creating a new future. Cutie marks also represent the heart and soul of a pony. Just being equal wouldn't work. It'll only to lead to a empty future."

Sugar Belle was surprise yet speechless of how his words. The other equal ponies begin to question his words and his philosophy. Could being equal only lead to only a empty future? Having different marks can create friendship and even the future?

Just as she going to speak, Pinkie spat out the muffins in disgust as while she gagged out, she earns glances from the others. "Mmmm. Good."

"It's all right. I'm know I'm not a good baker." Sugar Belle said "At least, I'm not any better than anypony else in the village."

She glance back as she nervously saw Double Diamond standing up, disapproving which Cosmo noticed.

"Well I........hope you enjoy in our little village!" Sugar Belle said as she about to enter back to the shop.

As for Pinkie, she scrapes out of the baked bads until Sugar Belle whispered to her, Twilight, and Cosmo. "Come inside before you go! Meet me downstairs!"

She gave a the creepy smiles at Double Diamond before she speeds to her home. After that, the others were confused by this as Rainbow asked

"Okay that was wired too."

"Let's all sit and eat those muffins and act normal." Twilight said levitate hers "I think we're been watched."

Cosmo glance as each of the villagers despite doing their daily basis were keeping their eyes on them.

"You think?" Rainbow said annoyed.

"No, Rainbow. She meant that somepony here doesn't want to talk to Sugar Belle." Cosmo said as he nodded his head as the others take glance as Double Diamond was eating his muffins. "Whatever the reason, it make sense that they hiding something."

The girls nodded at his words as Applejack thinking a way to get to Sugar Belle until she got a idea. One of which requires one particular pony to do the job.

"I got a idea." she turns to the pony who can help "But you got to eat all of them muffins, Pinkie."

"Me?!" Pinkie panicked "Why me?!"

"You got a stronger stomach than any of us" Applejack pointed to Sugar Belle's home "and that filly in there might be our chance to findin' out what the hay is going round here."

With the girls and Cosmo glance at Pinkie, she gave a worried expression of eating those baked bads. She never want to eat those baked bads, never, ever, and ever, but if they want answers, she had to do it.

"Oh dear Celestia......."


For Pinkie, eating sweets is her specialty and she loves all of them except for baked bads. Now her stomach fighting against the baked bads, her face is now green as she ate the last one. She's happy she ate all of them, but her stomach still in battle against the baked bads.

"I can't believe you ate all of our muffins, Pinkie Pie!" Applejack said silted as the others have their fake smiles.

"We better go inside and get some more!"

Once inside, the group headed downstairs with Cosmo walked towards Pinkie "Here, climb on my back."

She nodded as she got on him, despite the weight he felt, he carried her with the others. "Nice work, Pinkie" said Twilight.

After downstairs, Cosmo set Pinkie down as Cosmo asked "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, thanks, Cosmy." Despite Pinkie happiness, her sickness still linger "I just accidentally cardboard tastier than that........"

"Hello, Sugar Belle?" Twilight called her in the basement.

"Thank you for coming." Sugar Belle said as she emerges out of the shadows with her creepy grin.

"Sugar Belle, why do you want us to come down here?" Cosmo asked.

"So that nopony could see what's about to happen." At the time, Twilight, Cosmo, Fluttershy, and Rarity looked from the left as Party Favor emerges as well as Rainbow, Pinkie, and Applejack saw the same grey like pegasus from before. Each of them surrounded them as Twilight and Cosmo prepare their magic, Party Favor came to their faces.

"Are you really the Princess of Friendship and the lineage of The Bringer Family?"

"Do you know Princess Celestia?" the grey like pegasus pony asked.

"I love your cutie mark!" Sugar Belle admire Pinkie's which Pinkie disturbed at this.

"How can you be friends different cutie marks?" the grey like pegasus came to Rarity's and Fluttershy's side "Don't you end up hating each other?"

Sugar Belle then admire Fluttershy's cutie mark which the shy pegasus pony adopted the same expression as Pinkie's.

"Oh look at this one! This one is so cute!" she said "I'd love to have my special talent back just for a day!"

Then her expression turned to sadden "Make something beside those disgusting muffins......"

This raise questions to Cosmo. What did she meant have their special talents back? Does they mean they're stripped off of their special talents and given those equal marks?

"So what's stopping you? Go get your cutie marks back!" Rainbow said, not feeling worried.

"Daydream is one thing, but you mean having it back on? That's seems extreme." Party Favor said which Rainbow is unamused. To Cosmo's eyes, she knows what actually extreme is.

"I'm not sure that Starlight would want that either. She want us to be happy in our sameness." Sugar Belle said which Cosmo's suspicious begin to added up. Starlight might be the culprit of stripping their cutie marks.

To get some more clues, Cosmo asked "How do you take somepony's cutie mark away?"

"The cutie unmarking is a wonderful experience." the grey like pony said "Starlight use the Staff of Sameness to magically take them away and replacing them with these!"

This worries the ponies even Cosmo as Twilight said "But nopony should keep from your cutie marks. It represent such as essential of who you are."

"She's right." Cosmo agreeing with her "Didn't you hear how cutie marks represent the heart and soul of a pony? Taking them away and keep from them while be equal would only lead to a empty and sadden future. They also represent of a new tomorrow for the future to come."

"Oh, we're not kept from them. They're at the vault up in the caves." the grey like pony said "We can visit them anytime we like to remind of the heartache of a lifetime with special talents. "

Cosmo and his friends look at each other as Twilight got a idea "Can we visit the caves?"

"Of course! You'll need to ask Starlight about it. But don't tell Starlight about us telling this."

"Thanks" Twilight turned to her friends "We better get going."

All of them nodded as they headed out but not when Cosmo look back at them "So what's your name?"

"Night Glider."

"Night Glider, do you and your friends miss your special talents?" he asked as the others looked at each other.

"We just doing this because she's our friend." Sugar Belle said.

" Real Friends don't forced each other to be who they want to be. I can understand of Starlight's philosophy but I sense there's some a flaws in them." Cosmo replied which the other ponies look at him. The lineage of The Bringer Family have some words that filled with compassion and honesty.

"But being different......."

"Can only lead to argument and disagreement, but that's a good thing. My dad told me that if you share your talents to other ponies, then you'll grow to understand each other and being friends. There's no shame of doing it to others. Special talents aren't a curse, it's a prayer for the future."

The three ponies were stunned at his words that nothing can counter his. Could they only felt false happiness? Was special talents are prayers for the future? Was being equal only leads to only a empty future? Was Starlight being wrong all this time?

"Cosmo! Hurry up!" Rainbow called him.

"Coming!" he shouted as he turned to them "Please give some time to think about it. Is this what you ponies truly want from the bottom of your hearts?"

With that, he rushed to his friends, leaving them to thinking about it.


The next day

Starlight Glimmer lead Cosmo and his friends to the hills of the desert near to the village where the cutie mark vault is located. Double Diamond stood there smiling at them, but they knew that he's keeping a eye on them.

"I'm delighted you're interested in our cutie mark vault." she turns to them in a upbeat tone while leading them "We hope one day that everypony in Equestria will make a pilgrimage here to our little village to have there's removed too, and our message of perfectly equal friendship can finally spread across the land."

"This is must why the map sent us." Twilight whispered while Starlight continue talking.

"Pilgrimage-ing?" Pinkie asked.

"No, she meant that the map sent us to help get their cutie marks back." Cosmo corrected her.

"Oh, are you sure, Twilight and Cosmo?" Fluttershy asked them "Maybe they miss them a little, but they didn't even seem unhappy."

"Then why do they want to meet us in secret?" Twilight said "And why did they tell us not to tell Starlight about the vault? Something's not right."

"In any case, we need to make sure she doesn't know who told us about the vault. We need to keep our guards up. They must know how Starlight might be upset if anypony told her about the vault." The others nodded at him while in secret, he press a few buttons on his AGE Device.

"Just through here!" Starlight led through a cave as they enter, they felt a ting of coldness like the sun left them.

"Behold, our cutie mark vault!"

The group were shocked at this sight! Standing in front of them, a large glass like pillars was filled with different cutie marks locked in the square holes with some have seven empty spots. The vault itself was illuminated with light blue aura as on the middle is a wooden staff also shaped in a equal sign standing on the stone pedestal. Seeing all of those cutie marks stripped away to preserve equality by Starlight, was enough for Cosmo's anger to rise up at the sight of this......atrocity , but he contained a bit with his narrow eyes. Even the girls also have their eyes narrow at this sight.

"And here is the staff of sameness!" Starlight approached the pedestal and levitated the staff "It was one of the great mage Meadowbrook's nine enchanting items. We are fortunate to have it here."

However, through the name of Meadowbrook, both Cosmo and Twilight have a suspicious look.

"This is the tool that allows us to free ourselves for our cutie marks! I'm curious......how did the subject of the vault came up?"

Cosmo knew that she's getting suspicious as each of them stayed silence. Well almost...

"Oh some of the ponies telling us how much they miss their cutie marks and - "

"Pinkie!" Cosmo growled as she quickled placed her hooves onto her mouth.

"Oops......"

"Were they?" Starlight twirled her staff while having her cheerful demeanor "Well it would seems you inspires all sorts of free thinking, don't you?" Her demeanor changed at that last part. They knew that they're in deep trouble.

Rarity laughed nervously " Well, w-we certainly didn't cause any disruptions to your charming little -"

"Good. Now we just make sure of that, shall we?"

As Rarity backed away, she stumbled upon Double Diamond as more of the creepy ponies begin emerging from the shadows and surrounded them.

"It's a trap!" Twilight shouted as all of them got into a battle stance as she teleports away and into the air. As she charges her magic, Starlight pointed the staff as a icky green aura fire on her putting her on magic stasis.

She grins evilly as Twilight groan in pain as her cutie mark begin to be pulled away from her flank. Cosmo saw this as she charges at her. "Leave her alone!"

Starlight took notice as more of the creepy ponies rammed into the wall as he bucked them off. Before he can continue, it was too late. Twilight's cutie mark was removed as Starlight placed on the vault. In horror, he saw her empty flank now replaced with a equal mark as her mane lose colors as she fell down on the floor.

"TWILIGHT!!!!" he screamed as another bolt of magic hit the rest of his friends. Each of them groan in pain as one by one, all of their marks were removed and have the same equal marks with their colors become grey.

"NOOOO!!!!!" Then Starlight pointed at Cosmo as another bolt of magic hit him but to everypony's surprise, he was outline with a light green aura as the staff's power struggle to removed but no avail then it dissipated.

"What the?! How can you be not affected?!" Starlight exclaimed as she fires another one but the result is the same thing which she growls in anger.

Cosmo then noticed that his AGE Device begin to glow the same aura as him as his mind realize at this. The AGE Device is protecting him using advanced magic?

However, Starlight notice it and growls at it "Get that necklace off of him!"

With the creepy ponies charging at him, Cosmo use his magic as he teleport one area to another as he bucked them using his hind legs, then another came as he punch another, then a roundhouse kick, and a magic bubble throw which he caught several of them and slammed out of the caverns. The girls were speechless at this. Not only he's immune to the staff's magic, but somehow he able to fight off the creepy ponies.

Then as he was distracting fighting more of the creepy ponies, Starlight use the staff's magic as another bolt blast him to the wall.

"COSMO!!!!" the girls screamed as he begin to get up, two more creepy ponies grab his arms along with holding his horn as he continue to struggle.

"Well, you're certainly a interesting pony. Being able to be immune to the staff's powers thanks to that necklace, but you had gone too far of your words so," she snatched his AGE Device as he struggle to get it back from her growls in anger "let's see if you can live without it."

With that she fires another bolt as like his friends, he screamed in pain as his cutie mark was removed as he fell down on the floor, then his vision begin to flooded in darkness not when Twilight shouted for him.

"COSMO!!!!!"


"In sameness, there is peace. Excepetionalism is a lie. Free yourself from your cutie mark. Choose equality as your special talent. Difference is frustration. To excel is to fail."

His mind was in darkness as a voice of loudspeaker was heard.

Then another noise sounded like Rainbow Dash who was struggle on a door.

And another is Pinkie who was complimenting something "Hey, this is pretty good!"

Finally Twilight's voice was heard, sounded annoyed "Ugh! We got to get out of here! I don't know how long I can take more of that voices! And......"

Her expression sounded worried "I hope that Cosmo is okay."

He felt a soft touch on his head as he begin to groaned then begin to wake up. His vision begin to blur but they clear out as he got up. "Ughhh.........."

"Cosmo!" Twilight said as the others came to her side then in his surprise, she hug him as he felt warmth from her "Thank goodness you're all right."

Felt his cheek burning at that affection, his hooves melt into it as he wrapped around her. He doesn't know how he felt about this affection but his body acted on its own.

"Ugggh, can you two please save the mushy stuff for later?" Rainbow's voice was heard annoyed as both of them let go of each other, having their cheeks red as a tomato.

"What happen Twilight? Where are we?" he asked.

"We're in a 'guest house' by Starlight after she took all of our cutie marks." Twilight explained.

Cosmo widened his eyes in this. Starlight manage to take all of his friends cutie marks including his. As he look as his flank, it was no longer his special talent but only a equal mark. Then he felt something missing as he no longer felt his necklace.

"Wha-what happened to my necklace?!" Cosmo frantically said.

"Starlight took it. When you're knock out by the staff's powers, she manage to take it away before removing your cutie mark." Twilight explained.

"No........."he lower his head at this. Starlight took his AGE Device? No, the device that can change the fate of Equestria, the device that grants him the power of the Gundam, and the last link to his deceased parents, now stolen by a evil unicorn.

In his despair, he rushed through the door and kick the door but to no avail. Then he tried to use his magic as unnoticed his equal mark glowed black as his magic fizzed out. He gritted his teeth as he tried to kick and punch the door many times.

The girls saw this as Twilight rushed to him "Cosmo, stop it!!"

"No! I got to get it back from her!" he tried to use his horn to pierce through only that it stings on it which he winced at it.

"Please Cosmo!!!" Fluttershy trying to calm him down.

"You wouldn't understand!! That necklace meant everything!" he shouted as he about to kick it, both Rainbow Dash and Applejack hold his hooves on the ground.

"Listen you need to calm down!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah, just kicking and punch or whatever you doing wouldn't work!" Applejack added.

"Why are you so desperate to get that necklace back? You can at least get or make another." Rainbow said which he glares at her.

"THAT NECKLACE ISN"T SOMETHING THAT CAN BE REPLACED!" he shouted at her which the girls were startled by his outburst as realize what he done, he lower his head down and begin to sobbed quietly.

"You ponies have no idea........ I had to........otherwise..............."

Twilight saw this as she place her hoof on his shoulder "Cosmo, why is the necklace meant you so much?"

After calm down, he sighed as he begin to speak "It represent my decease parents after they died. My parents meant everything to me in my entire life before I met you six. Losing them not only broke my heart, it shatters everything I love and care. And because of this, I was orphaned until I found someone who consider to be my aunt and my mother. While I was at my remains of my old home, I able to find the last treasure of my parents which is this necklace. Since then, I kept this as a connection to my parents."

After that, the girls felt tears in their eyes. Never in life, a pony can lose everything they treasure so much. In his surprise, each of them gave a meaningful hug which he surprise at this.

"Oh Cosmo, I'm sorry about your loss." Fluttershy said.

"No pony should go that traumatic experience." Rarity added.

"We're here for you, Cosmo, because that was friends are for." Twilight said "You don't had to go through your suffering alone."

Cosmo was shocked beyond words then he finally hug his friends and after a few minutes, he let go of them.

"Thank you girls and Rainbow, I'm sorry about shouted at you."

"It's okay." Rainbow said "If that necklace meant to you, then we'll going to get it back."

"Thanks girls. I never knew having friends can bring hope."

After a few silence, he thought a bit then turned to Twilight "Twilight, when I got hit by the staff, even with my necklace's magic protection, there's something odd about it."

"Yeah same thing, I haven't studied Eastern Unicorns as I have should, but I'm pretty sure about Medowbrook only have eight magical items, not nine. And I don't remember being a staff."

Cosmo nodded "Your right. I had a hunch Starlight made it up. And I can sense that the magic didn't came from that staff itself."

"Well, it's look like that you two have plenty of time to think about it." Applejack said as she lie down on the floor and put her hat on her face.

Through out the time, all of the girls are asleep while both Twilight and Cosmo are thinking while the loudspeaker continue to say the same philosophy over and over. As the fourth time, both Twilight and Cosmo continue to think until.......

"We got it! We know how to get out!"

"Forget it, Twilight and Cosmo. The door's not opening." Rainbow groaned.

"And I'm afraid the windows are much too small to escape." Rarity pointed out.

"But there's a third way." Cosmo said.

"Of course! Eventually the wind and weather will wear out the walls until it started to crumble! Then all we have to do is wait for a big hole to form and we can just walk out!" Pinkie said as her equal mark hampering her cheerfulness "I guess."

Cosmo deadpanned at her plan. That's going to take about few days and month to happen.

"We don't actually have to escape. They'll just let us out when they think we've accepted their philosophy!" Twilight said.

"But they're never going to believe us when we switched over in one night." Applejack replied.

"There's one of us they might actually believe." Twilight said as both her and Cosmo glance at Fluttershy confused at the plan as they smile at her especially Pinkie. Once she put the pieces together, she realize it.

"Oh! Me?!"

"You've been saying how great this place is since we got there!" Rainbow pointed out.

"But that's because everypony's so nice and their village is so pretty and, and......." Fluttershy smile turn into a frown "Oh you're right. They'll probably believe me. I hate to lie to them."

"They've been so welcoming and friendly aside from locking us in here and trying to brainwash us into the things that made us special........." After having a nervous expression, she nodded "I'll do it."

"Woo-hooo!" Pinkie cheered as she jump into the air. Sadly the equal mark hampers her again "I mean, cool."

"But what I do once I'm out?" Fluttershy asked.

"You got to find a way to get our cutie marks back and Cosmo's necklace." Twilight said as Fluttershy gulp at this.

Just then the loudspeaker said "Oh, good morning!"

Then from the door, Starlight Glimmer appeared "I trust you had pleasant night?"

"This way, please. There are some friends who like to see you." Starlight beckon them as once she out, the group smile at Fluttershy as they all headed out as the creepy ponies gather around the house.

"Gather rounds, friends, gather rounds! We've come to ask if any of you are ready to join us!" Starlight said as Cosmo noticed Party Favor, Night Glider, and Sugar Belle came too "There are so many friends to be made once you realize you don't need your cutie mark......" she got to Cosmo's face with her smug face which he gritted his teeth while Twilight narrow her eyes at her "or the talents that come with it."

"We have a welcome ceremony for new friends! The whole village joins us together to build your new cottage-"

"Not interested!" Rainbow shot back at Double Diamond's offering "You may have them now, but we're going to get our cutie marks back!"

"Y'all don't understand, do ya!" Applejack said "You can't force anypony to be friends! It don't work like that!"

"Please join us!" one of the villagers said

"We love new friends!"

"It's all right, everypony. This is perfectly normal part of equalization process for those who haven't" Starlight sneered behind Twilight and Cosmo "quite seen the light yet."

"We'll try again tomorrow" Starlight said "once you've had a bit more time to consider your philosophy."

With that, the group return back to the house but not when Twilight hit Fluttershy's right hoof as she spoke "I've like to join!"

She close her mouth as the villagers chatters at this news as both Cosmo and Twilight have a 'upset' expressions.

"Fluttershy, but why-?" Cosmo was deeply 'hurt'.

"If giving up my cutie mark means I get to stay in this lovely village with these lovely ponies, then I'll do it." Fluttershy said as Starlight smile at this.

With that, both Twilight and Cosmo enter back to the house but not when both gave a smile at her as Starlight close the door.

"Hope this plan will work." Applejack said.

"It'll work, we just need to be patient for Fluttershy to do it." Cosmo replied "We just got to have faith in her."

The others nodded as Rainbow realize something "Speaking of which......."

She got into his face "You mind telling why you didn't tell us that you're a lineage of the Bringer Family from the first place?!"

Cosmo sighed "Look, it ain't easy to tell you about where I come from since........." his expression turned to frown as Applejack and Twilight glare at her.

"Rainbow, you know how this feller suffer from his loss! You can't just force him to tell him about it!" Applejack scold at her.

"Sorry, Cosmo." Rainbow apologized.

"It's okay, I just want to move on, but part of me wish I can go back the past." he lower his head in deep thought. Twilight place her left hoof on his right shoulder.

"We can't change what happen in the past, the only we can do is move on and build the future." Twilight said as he smile at her words. Then the door open as surprising, Party Favor enter the house.

"I'm so sorry, everypony." he apologized "I never want to leave the village. I love you all-"

Then the door was slammed shut as Party Favor in his guilt, slammed his horn onto the door. "What was I've thinking?! I can't believe I even considered asking for my cutie mark back!"

"Party Favor, what happened?" Cosmo came to his side as he placed his hoof on shoulder.

"Starlight force Fluttershy to give up the name of us for spoke with you and the others in secret and the cutie mark vault. I had to take the blame to protect my friends." Party Favor explained.

"Party Favor........"

"Don't worry, Fluttershy will have us out in no time!" Rainbow said but Party Favor came to her with panicking eyes.

"Didn't you see what just happened here? Your friend has accepted our way! You will all be accepted! It's only a matter of time!" his expression turned to worried as he walk away and laid on the floor.

Cosmo can't help that Starlight twisted his mind like this. He felt bad for him for being in a state of mind. As for the others, Rainbow spoke "This guy's a barrel of laughs."

"Laughs don't come in barrels. They come from inside of your body's respond to delight." Cosmo and his friends looked at Pinkie's literal phases.

"So what we going to do while Fluttershy's looking out for our......" Applejack whispered "cutie marks and Cosmo's necklace."

"The only we can do is stay calm and being positive, Applejack." Cosmo replied.

Twilight nodded "If Party Favor can see how much we really do like each other, even though we're all different, maybe we can use him to spread our message across the rest of the village."

"To excel is to-" the loudspeaker said as a rocking motion, it stops as the girls looked at Cosmo.

"What? I can't stand that philosophy too."


At night time, all of the ponies are asleep as Cosmo, resting near to the left corner of the wall, turning his head from left to right as he grunted then mumbled.

"No.......no........don't..........please............"

Twilight woke up from her sleep and saw Cosmo struggling from his sleep. Worried for her student, she came to his side and nudge him "Cosmo? Cosmo wake up. Cosmo."

No luck as Party Favor woke up and saw the princess trying to wake him up. Feeling pity for him, he got up and also trying to wake him up "Hey, Cosmo? Hey, come wake up. Cosmo."

Dreamscape

In his dream he was at a black void as he rushed to find his friends, then he saw Starlight with her evil grin and few other ponies who he recognize them.

"Twilight! Girls! I'm so happy to see you!" he rushed to them only for him to stop when he saw them that gave them nightmares : his friends were converted into one of the creepy ponies.

"NO! Girls, snapped out of it! What happened to you?!"

"We now joined with Starlight.........." Dream Pinkie said

"Her philosophy is very true........." Dream Rarity said

"Our cutie marks doesn't matter........." Dream Fluttershy added

"Now it's your turn to join us.........." said Dream Twilight as Cosmo backed away.

"No! I won't join Starlight! No!" he tried to rushed out but more of the creepy ponies emerges from the shadows as the all surrounded him.

"No! Twilight please snapped out of it!" he pleaded to her only for her not responded.

"So sorry Cosmo, but your dear Twilight just accept the philosophy that we shared with." said Starlight with a smug face.

"How dare you-!" he gritted his teeth as his anger begin to boil up "Give my friends back!"

"You'll get them back, once you joined with us." Starlight said as all of the creepy ponies begin dogpille onto him. Then as bright green flashes, a shockwave erupts from the area as Starlight widened his eyes and saw him now donned the Gundam AGE 4.

"You're going to pay what you done to them, Starlight!" with that, he charges at her as the creepy ponies coming after him only for him to shoot them out as each of them exploded into ashes.

"STARLIGHT!!!!!" he screamed as he jump out of the way and charges through her who prepares her Staff of Sameness until a bright flash envelop the area.

Dreamscape end

"Cosmo!" Twilight shouted as he shot his open and got up, breath heavily.

"Are you all right?" she asked him as he glance at her.

"Twilight what happen? I-"

"You must having a bad dream." Party Favor explained as he gave him some water and a towel.

"Thanks." Cosmo wiped the sweats off of him and drank some. After a few minutes of silence, Twilight sat next to him.

"Everything all right, Cosmo?"

He looked to her as he rubbed his head "Yeah, just a nightmare."

"Doesn't look like a ordinary nightmare to me." Twilight said "Cosmo, what was your nightmare about?"

He looked down at his water then sighed "Well it's about you and the others except that.........you all changed like the villagers did............and I was the only one left who wasn't............and they all trying to change into one of Starlight's minion...... I felt that you're all going to leave me like my parents."

Party Favor was shocked that he had such a horrible nightmare like that about them and his village. He begin to wonder if Starlight's philosophy was wrong all this time. He begin to question of his as his were more, focus on the bright future and compassionate like the other Bringer Family did.

"Cosmo," Twilight wrapped him into a caring embrace "we're not going to leave you like that. We're your friends. No matter what, we'll always be together."

Cosmo nodded at her words then return it to her. To Cosmo, he felt connect to Twilight when he met her after the party when he moved to Ponyville. She was like the greatest friend that he ever met. In his time in Canterlot, he was always alone but now...........he starting to understand what friendship is like.

After a few moments, both let go of their tender hug as Cosmo smiled at her "Thanks, Twilight."

She nodded as he gaze through the window and saw the night sky "Twilight do you think that you can teach more of friendship?"

"Sure."

With that, both Cosmo and Twilight begin talking of how friendship. For Cosmo, he ask if friendship is something that he can find on a book which Twilight shook her head. She told him that friendship can understand through experience which he understand of this. She also explained of her time as Princess Celestia's student which gave on some important lesson that she learned : friendship isn't easy at first but worth fighting for and another is to learn to trust your instincts even if your friends doubt you. He question if that lesson come and even her might not believe in him, she told that she'll be there for him.

After that, both decide to rest up as if his heart told to, he came to her "Twilight, do you think I can sleep with you? After that nightmare........"

She at first surprised but if her heart told her she nodded as he laid next to her.

"Twilight?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks again. For being my teacher and the only best friendship teacher." he smiled at her which she blushed at his compliment.

"Y-you're welcome." she stammers as both shifted their heads as she was lost in her thought.

'What's with me? Why is my heart felt like that like how I was around with the human Flash Sentry? Can I really falling for him? No, you and him are just friends. I'm his teacher and he's a student.' With that, her mind relaxed as she fallen asleep.

(music stop)

Unknown to all ponies, in the part of the mountains, two shadow figures spied on top of it as they lower their head down. Then on the skies, a unknown object was seen but turned invisible once it stopped at the village.


At the morning came, Twilight begin to stirred as she felt something soft and warm as continue to snuggle with the mysterious object. As for Cosmo, he also felt something soft and warm as he too continue to snug with it until when both ponies open their eyes, their vision begin to blurred as their eyes widened in shocked along with a heavy blushes as their visions clear as what they snuggle with : each other.

"WAAAHHH!" both exclaimed as both let go at each other as they got into their hunches, their blushing cheeks grown on them.

"T-Twilight! I-I-I-I'm" Cosmo stammered "s-sorry about that!"

"N-n-no, it's okay, C-Cosmo.........I-I-I........" Twilight also stammered too as they heard a few snickers as they turned as in their embarrassment, their friends including Party Favor saw everything as Rarity and Applejack gave them a smug smile.

"Ohoho, Twilight, I never knew you going to do something like that." Rarity teased "Falling for a young yet a handsome stallion who was a student."

"WHAT?!" Both shouted in unison, their pink blushes turned to crimson.

"No, it's nothing like that! I-" Cosmo tried to explained but that didn't helped to them.

"Then how come you two snuggle with each other?" Rainbow asked.

"It was an accident!" Cosmo retorted "We didn't mean too!"

"Seems like you two enjoying doing that." Applejack snicker at them as both turned their heads away, feeling their cheeks heating up.

Just then, several knocking was heard as the door open as the others except for Party Favor, who stared at him for a moment, were let out by Starlight with Fluttershy along with the villagers too. Each of them including Cosmo were exhausting from last night as Cosmo saw that Starlight is wearing the AGE Device which he gritted his teeth at her dishonoring the treasure of his family, luckily Twilight calmed him down.

"I have a good feeling about today! So, do you have anything to say?" Starlight said as the group didn't say a word with Cosmo glare at her.

"Aw, pity. Well, let's try again tomorrow, shall we?" she turned to the villagers "No new friends today, I'm afraid!"

The others turned and forced to be locked up again in the 'guest room' as Fluttershy looking nervous said "Wait! I'd like to lock them in."

"Marvelous, Fluttershy! That's the spirit!" Starlight said as Fluttershy headed to the 'guest room'.

"Party Favor, will you join us, please?"

Then Party Favor rushing out of the door and hugging her legs, begging her for forgiveness as Fluttershy close the door and locked it.

"Glad you're okay Fluttershy." Twilight said.

"So have you find a way to get both our cutie marks and my necklace back?" Cosmo asked.

Fluttershy shook her head "No, but you wouldn't believe what I found out about her."

The others look curious as Fluttershy begin to tell what she found out last night.

Fluttershy's Flashback

At Starlight's cottage home at night, Fluttershy got outside through the chimney with dust in her coat as she shook them off.

"Get the cutie marks and Cosmo's necklace back. That's all you've got to do, Fluttershy" she mumbled as she leaves the chimney "Just sneak through the dark up caves to the spooky old cave with the scary magical staff and get the cutie marks back."

"Okay, you're doing great. The caves got to be close now......"Fluttershy said nervously as she realize she still at the roof. Then she heard Starlight's voice.

"Excellent work, Double Diamond."

"Of course......" Fluttershy look down and saw Double Diamond with a crate of jars "but I don't understand why you want me to bring them here."

"Fluttershy is one of us now. Surely she can be trusted" Double Diamond enter her house as it close, Fluttershy peek at the window outside as Starlight levitating two jars containing both Twilight's and Cosmo's cutie marks. In addition, she levitate Cosmo's necklace on the side of them.

"These two belong to both a princess and lineage of The Bringer Family along with this necklace with magic that I never seen before. It could be very important to our cause."

"But if both Twilight Sparkle and Cosmo Bringer becomes our friend, then why do we care about their old cutie marks along with that necklace?" Double Diamond asked.

"I just want to keep them close until everything's.......settled." Starlight replied "You may go now Double Diamond."

Fluttershy gasped as she hid fast into the side as Double Diamond leave the house. She peek a bit with a scrunchy face as once everything is clear, she peek the window and saw her levitating her and her friends' cutie marks along with Cosmo's necklace.

"Now, let's see what kind of power you have." Starlight glance at his necklace.

"Oh dear, how I ever going to get both our cutie marks and his necklace back?" Fluttershy whispered then she heard some commotion as looking up in the window, a bright green flash as Starlight groaned in pain as she flew to that window and saw her cover in water.

"Rgggh........that necklace is starting to get on my nerves.........." she growled as she use her magic to activate Cosmo's necklace but it bounce it back at her as she pushed into the wall.

Out of her daze she huffed at her failed attempts "Rggggh! Very well, I don't know how Cosmo would able to use it but until then," she levitating to her neck "I'll just had to make sure that he won't laid a hoof on it. And who knows, once I discover your secret, I can put it to good use."

Fluttershy was worried at this. Getting the cutie marks back along with Cosmo's necklace is going to be very difficult. Then she placed the cutie marks jar and a towel being levitating as she wiping her self as she set it down, Fluttershy widened her eyes at this sight : instead of her equal mark Starlight's have a two toned blue glimmering streams as on the bottom is a white and purple star.

She use a pink make up and cover her flank then she use a black make up with a equal mark stencil on it. Fluttershy gasped as Starlight heard something as she turned to the window, she saw nothing. She look around the window as noting is there, she turns off the lights. Underneath the house, Fluttershy hidden beneath it.

"Oh no!"

End Fluttershy's Flashback

The girls were speechless at this. Starlight Glimmer, the founder of the village have deceive all of them all this time! Not only that, but also, from Cosmo's mind, she's also trying to unlock the secret of the AGE Device and planned to use for her sinister goal.

"I knew something is wrong since she use that staff. It was all of her magical powers all this time." said Cosmo.

"Why that overgrown dirty mule-!" Rainbow adopted the same expression "C'mon, let's go teach that pony a lesson!"

"Hold it, Rainbow! We can't do that!" Cosmo stopped her "By my guess, if we charges at her and told everypony her secret, then nopony would believe in us."

"Then what you suggest we do?!" Rainbow retorted at him as he begin thinking his thought then an idea click his head.

"I have a plan. Okay....." he gather his friends into a circle as he whispered the plan.


Outside

"They wouldn't stop talking about how different they are and somehow makes their friendship make them stronger! But even worst, Cosmo kept saying how cutie marks represent the heart and soul of a pony and being equal can only lead to a misery future!" Party Favor explained.

"Such backwards thinking." Starlight commented.

"But I didn't listen!" Party Favor got up with his face derped "I knew what they been up to and I didn't listen!"

"Well done, Party Favor! We welcome you back with open hooves!" Starlight said.

"Um, Starlight?" Fluttershy called her "I think we might have two more friends joining us today."

She revealed as both Cosmo and Twilight came out which surprise the crowds as Starlight pushed Party Favor away "Is this true?"

"W-we think so. But we want to make sure." Twilight replied "If we agree to leave our cutie marks behind in the vault, would we be truly happy?"

"Just look around! Equality has given us more happiness than you two ever know!" Starlight pointed to the villagers.

"And you wouldn't let us just live with our old cutie marks?" Cosmo pointed to his equal mark.

"Out of questions. A pony with a different cutie mark would destroy our philosophy." Starlight said "We're all equal here!" All of the villagers agree with her until Fluttershy shouted.

"Then how do you explain this?!" She throw a water from a bucket at her as she got out of the way before she got wet then glare at her.

"I knew you couldn't be trusted!"

Party Favor notice a drip of water runs through her equal mark flank revealing another behind it as he wiped it away with his cloak.

"No! Get away!"

It was too late as all of the villagers noticed and gasped in complete shock and horror. Her real cutie mark was exposed as she saw this and tried to hide it away but to no avail "Wha......what are you looking at?! There the problem not me!"

Cosmo and his friends smile at their plan success even Party Favor was shocked at this. Cosmo is right about all this.

"So it's true.........." Party Favor was deeply hurt and betrayed

"You said that cutie marks were evil! You said that special talents lead to pain and heartache!" Double Diamond said, feeling every bit of betrayed as the others did.

"They do! Don't you see?! Look at them!"

"Then why?" Sugar Belle asked "Why didn't you take ours and not give up yours?"

"I....." Starlight could no longer hide the truth "I had to, you fools! How can I collect your cutie marks without my magic?!"

"But the staff is all we need!" said Night Glider.

"The staff is just a piece of wood that I found on the desert! It's my magic that makes all that possible!" she begin speaking her true colors "You'd be still living in your miserable life, thinking you're better than anypony else if wasn't for my magical abilities! I brought friendship! I brought you equality! I created harmony!"

"You don't know the true meaning of friendship and harmony, Starlight!" Cosmo shouted as she glares at him "What you did is trapped those ponies, stripping their heart and soul into their cutie marks, and filled them with your petty lies so you can force them to live you want them to be! This is not friendship! It's tyranny!"

"He's right!" Sugar Belle shouted enranger her further "Real friends don't forced each other to be who they want to be!"

"Yeah!" Night Glider said "You lie to us about our old cutie marks lead to pain and heartache! Different cutie marks aren't a curse! It's a prayer for the future! And being equality under rule would only lead to a empty and miserable future!"

"WOULD YOU THREE SHUT UP!" she's screamed as she charging her magic at them, ready to attack them who angered her further.

Twilight spoke up "Everypony have different talents and gifts, and when we share to each other, that's how re - "

"QUIET!!!!!"

Twilight jolted back while Cosmo got in front of them as Sugar Belle step forward, facing fearless her old leader "You can't have our cutie marks, Starlight! Either we're all equal, or none of us are!"

That was it. Her true colors exposed. She no longer have her followers. Well not on her watch. As all of them gaining up on her, her horn begin to glow as she project a barrier then pushed them out allowing her to run to her house until.......

"You not getting away!" Cosmo charges at her as he tried to grab his AGE Device from her neck as while she trying to get him off, he able to snapped it off of her as she use her magic and a magic beam push him to the wall.

"Cosmo!" Twilight shouted as she and her friends rushed to him as he groaned in pain.

"Are you okay?" she asked as he revealed his AGE Device and smile.

"Yeah, got my treasure back."

"C'mon! Let's get our cutie mark back!" Double Diamond took the lead, galloping in the air.

The town ponies cheered in agreement and ran towards the cutie mark vault. Fluttershy then lead her friends to Starlight's house to retrieve theirs too.

"Come on! Ours is in there."

As they gallop her direction, unknown to them, two figures along with three more peek up from the mountains as their horns glowed then glare at Twilight and her friends. Then they shot up in the air and begin charging at them.


In the cutie mark vault, the town villagers tried to break the glass container holding their cutie marks. To all of them, Cosmo's words were right. Each of them desperate to break it but to no avail. As he said, cutie marks are a piece of a heart and soul of a pony. Just separate from them make them really want them back.

"Stand back, everypony!" Double Diamond shouted as he charging at the vault with the fake staff as he threw to the vault, breaking it. Then the vault glow in yellow as all of the cutie marks glow and flying out, trying to return to their respective owners.

Double Diamond's cutie mark returned to him as his body glow, his flank now have three snow flake. His mane no longer have the long and boring but a athletic and handsome.

Then one by one, everypony got their cutie marks back as their unique mane style. In addition, their colors returned as well. This miracle was something that can't be explained.

Sugar Belle's coat become bright pink with her curly mane with a green beads on them with a cupcake cutie mark on her flank.

Night Glider's mane was swept back, giving her a speedy adrenaline style as her coat become shinier with her cutie mark of a crescent moon with feathers surrounded it.

Party Favor's mane also become curly like his friend, but also his light blue coat become shinier too as his cutie mark is a balloon animal. The ponies exited the caves as the cutie marks swirled around the skies.

"Even without my cutie mark, I can tell this is beautiful!" Rarity admire at the stunning miracle sight.


From her room, Starlight sneered at the ponies who disrupted her philosophy, her lifestyle, and her perfect utopia. But what she sneered the most is Cosmo Bringer and Princess Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship and the lineage of the Bringer Family who brought their own philosophy of true friendship and harmony and embed them into their hearts.

"They think they can come to my perfect utopia and messed it up!" she levitating the jars with Twilight's and her friends' cutie marks and levitating the bed away, revealing a secret passage "Let's see how they spent the rest of their lives without their cutie marks!"


Both Applejack and Rarity grunted as they tried to break the door down but to no avail due to the lack of their cutie marks that loosen their strengths. Even Cosmo's lack of strength wouldn't work as they heard a whistle as they turned and saw Night Glider with her friends as she swoop in the air.

"Stand back, everypony!"

She charges at the door as it breaks down, as the group searched the house for the jars containing the cutie marks as Fluttershy open Starlight's room.

"They were here!" Fluttershy exclaimed as Cosmo saw a secret passage and charging inside, with the other following him.


They reached outside as they spotting her heading to the caverns as they barely see where she's going until Party Favor use some balloons and made into binocular and look through.

"She's heading for the pass! If she makes it to the mountains......" he turned to the mountain "we'll never find her!"

Pinkie took those balloon binocular and look through "These are amazing!"

"There's whole networks of caves up there!" Sugar Belle said "Your cutie marks will be gone forever!"

"Then let's get going y'all!" Applejack said as the others charging to the mountains. Then Cosmo felt his AGE Device vibrating and glance on the sky and saw a green beam heading towards Sugar Belle.

"LOOK OUT!" his instinct kick in as he pushed her out of the way before the green beam hit her. The others were shocked as they glance at the sky and saw a squadron of Changelings.

"Changelings?! Here?! Why now?!" Rainbow flabbergasted at this as they fire their magic at them as the others got out of the way.

Cosmo grunted at this sight. Those Changelings want revenge on Twilight and her friends and mostly, him as the Gundam for injuring Queen Chrysalis last time. As the girls tried to dodge out of the way, the Changelings able to get the advantage due to the girls lack of cutie marks until when one is about to attack Night Glider, he rammed through then grabbed the horns and twirled to the others Changelings. The Changelings pierce their glare at Cosmo who got into a fighting stance.

"I'll distract them, you guys go get Starlight!" Cosmo said.

"But Cosmo-"

"NO TIME! GO!!!!!!" he shouted as Twilight hesitated for a bit along with the others then gave in, the group headed to the mountain as Twilight take one more glance at Cosmo gave a hoof punch sandwich on one of them then grab a horn and twirled them to the ground as she focus to the mountain range to catch up with Starlight.


Cosmo dodge of their magic as he charges as he hoof punch on the muzzle as the Changelings hisses at him as they shape-shift into him which he gritted his teeth at this.

"You got to be kidding me!"

"You got to be kidding me!" the copies said as they charged at him along with him charging at him as they trade blows and punches, kick, and bucking. Then another copy of him dogpile on him as the others did.

"GET.......OFF.....OF ME!" he shouted as he struggle to move as the Changelings prepare their own magic until a pink beam pierce through one of them then another as the Changelings look up into the sky and saw something falling down or somepony : the Gundam.

With them distracted, Cosmo focus on his AGE Device as a bright light glare the Changelings, blinding and stun them for a second. Then he rushed to the AGE 4 as a suit materialized into him as he slammed his AGE Device and the armors attached to him, also turning him into his anthro form as his face attached to the Gundam's face as his eyes flashes in green lights. Then the Saurian Armor flew from the sky and attached to him becoming AGE 4 Saurian.

"Okay, now I'm set!" His chest begin to light up as a green shockwave pulse through the area, shut down the Changelings' shape-shift abilities as the Changelings shake off from the effect hisses at him as he got into his battle stance.


At the mountain range

Starlight continue galloping through the mountains with while Night Glider, Sugar Belle, Party Favor, and Double Diamond gave chase as Night Glider flew towards her.

"Are you willing to give up everything because of these strangers?!" Starlight shot a magic onto a patch of snow as it falls down on her.

"We gave up everything for you, because we thought you are our friend!" Sugar Belle passed through Night Glider who was buried in the snow.

"I am your friend!" Starlight shouted at them.

"No your not! Cosmo is right about one thing! Real friends don't force each other to be who they want to be!" Night Glider shouted.

"Rgggggghhhhhh! That pony is starting to get on my nerves!" Starlight growled.


At the battle, Cosmo shot his right arm as his D-Armor fist opens up as the Changelings dodge out of the way but another one grasp onto one of them as with a crunch, the Changeling explode on contact as the others fire their magic at him only for the armors to rebound them as his shoulder D-Armor opens up as shot a torrent of flames as 2 more were caught into it and burned to ashes.

Then another set of them grasp onto him as with a smirk, his arms stretched as he slammed them to the ground as his D-Armor chest opens up and fire another torrent of fire on them.

He shot both of his legs as both his D-Armor knee open up and grasp two more then fire another torrent of fire from it as both exploded.

"Any one of you bugs want some more?" he antagonize them as the remaining were stunned at the sheer Gundam's power then each of them retreated to the sky.

Then with everything clear, he soar to the sky as he fly towards the mountain as he landed on a snowy hill as he disengage his Gundam Armor as it flew to the sky. Then he look down as saw Double Diamond skis across a snowy slope, creating a avalanche and buried Starlight before she almost reach the caves as her magic hold wears off, all of the jars shattered as his friends cutie marks including his own are returning to their respective owners. He can feel his mark back as his colors returned to normal white and lime green along with his vast knowledge and skills too.

"Ah! Good to be back!" he sighed happily as he about to come down to them, he saw Starlight coming out of the snow slide and glare at them which the others were backing away from her as she charging her horn. Thinking fast, he slide down to the snow as on time, Twilight now with her cutie mark back and her colors too, project a magic shield as Starlight's magic burst through it as he charge his magic and got on the front, he fire his magic beam which both hits on them as both struggle at their magic as Cosmo's magic able to pushed through as Starlight widened her eyes as she got pushed back by the impact on the rock walls. However then strain of use his magic cause him to knee on the ground.

(music stop)

"Cosmo!" Twilight came to him as she helped him get up "Are you all right?"

He nodded as Starlight got up in and grunted in surprise "Wh- I studied that spell for years! How can you two -"

"I studied magic for years too! But what I didn't know that studying can take me so far." Twilight said "Each of my friends have taught me something different about myself." Her friends came to them, with their true respective cutie marks and their colors returned.

"It was their unique gifts and their passions and personalities helped bring out the magic within me! I'll never would guess that I've represent the Element of Magic without these five! And I certainty wouldn't be here to stop you now!"

"Same goes to me, I always been studied magic too but by meeting her and her friends, I know that they helped me to see how friendship are important to me. If wasn't for them I wouldn't be here too and stop your twisted utopia!" Cosmo said.

Starlight rolled her eyes "Spare me your sentimental nonsense! I gave these ponies real friendship they never could have otherwise!"

"You don't deserve to called it real friendship!" Cosmo shot back at her anger her further.

"He's right! You never give us a chance!" Double Diamond shouted which Starlight enraged at this as she charges her magic as a blinding flash, she disappeared into the caves.

"She's getting away!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"We'll never find her in there!" shouted Double Diamond.

"We just have to hope that when she's get the chance to think it over, she realize that you'll have all taught her something."

Party Favor came to the two and said "It's you two who taught us something. We all came to this village because we were searching for something missing in our lives. We thought that Starlight had given us but now...." he walked up to his friends "now it seems that it was in front of us all along. It's us!" With that, they gave each other a meaningful hug. A true hug of their true friendship that Twilight and Cosmo placed on them.

"So does that mean you'll stay in the village?" Cosmo asked.

"It's our home. I'm not going anywhere." Night Glider said.

"This is a chance for us to get to know each other again for the very first time!" Double Diamond said.

"And I finally have the chance to bake something better than those terrible muffins!" Sugar Belle said as all of them laugh as even Cosmo laughed a bit which is the first time he felt it.


Once they reached to the village, the group saw scorching burning ashes on the ground as if there was a battlefield.

"Whoa! What happened here?!" Night Glider asked.

"Changelings. They retreated when the Gundam came and fought them." Cosmo replied.

"THE GUNDAM?!" the group exclaimed.

"Wait how did you know about that?" Applejack asked him.

"He protected me from them allow me to catch up with you girls." he explained.

The girls were skeptical but nodded as Twilight thinking about something "Cosmo, how your able to get to us in time?"

Cosmo thinking about then replied "The Gundam put me near to the slopes of the mountains to protect me."

Twilight nodded as they headed back to the village but for Applejack, she felt something off about him as there some lies in there at first but placed her thoughts behind her and catch up with them.


The village now having their true cutie marks back were now celebrating as Cosmo smile at this sight. He and his friends helped this village show the true magic of friendship and also show his philosophy of their marks being a prayer of a future.

"Now those are real smiles." Pinkie said, her cheerfulness return as he nodded. He always like those natural smiles.

Applejack have a stark surprise as her cutie mark glows "I'll never get used to this."

"I think it's divine." Rarity admire her cutie mark glowing.

"Does that mean the map is calling us somewhere else?" Fluttershy asked.

"I have a feeling that it means that our work here is done." Twilight replied.

"Looks like your right, Twilight. The map did have a reason for sendin' us here. We brought real friendship to these here ponies." Applejack said "Guess that's why you're the Princess of Friendship."

"But the map didn't sent me. It sent all of us. Your a part of me, all of you. And there's no doubt that your a part of my mission spread friendship too." Twilight said as the girls gave her a group hug as Cosmo smiled at this.

Pinkie notice as she came to him "C'mon, Cosmo! Join us in our group hug!"

"But I only did was to help you girls. Nothing more." he protested thinking he's not that important.

"Cosmo, you're important to me and the others. Without you, we wouldn't be here to help spread real friendship. Even if we don't know why the map sent you here, but I know one thing, that you'll always needed and we always need you." Twilight said.

Cosmo was shocked at her words that his mind couldn't process of this. Twilight and her friends said that they'll always need him to help spread friendship even though he's new to this. He never felt that he's important to other ponies beside his parents who they care for him. He close his eyes then chuckle then smile at them. And now he gave them a meaningful hug.

"Thanks girls."

After a few moments, Pinkie said "This feels like an ending. It doesn't had to be an ending right? Cause that Sugar Belle can bake!"

"Maybe we can stay there a little bit longer. C'mon!" Twilight said as the girls and Cosmo headed to the party.

In the party, Cosmo begin trying out the sweets that Sugar Belle made which his sweet tooth acted up which he got over 10 cupcakes as Pinkie commented of how he really love sugar while Twilight talked to other ponies of how true friendship works. Rainbow and Night Glider decide to have a race as usual Rainbow won but also commented of how Night Glider able to keep up with her speed. For Party Favor, he decorate a balloon version of Rarity as she admire it. Fluttershy also trying out some of the punch as it packs some sweet taste while Applejack and Double Diamond talking about their athletic skills which he commented of her bucking skills earning a red cheek tomato Applejack. While Cosmo looking around the party, both Sugar Belle and Night Glider begin to talk about of his combat skill which he boast that he taken Ponjustu when he was little which one of them begin to flirt with him which he's shy at this as Twilight gave them a glare as she take him away from them.

After the party, the Mane 7 said their farewells to them while Sugar Belle gave both Pinkie and Cosmo, a dozen of her baking goods which Pinkie gave her a hug as promise she'll visit Sugarcube Corner to try Pinkie's baking goods and also take the time to visit Cosmo which she winked at him as he blush a bit as Twilight gave him a death glare which he was confused at her. Also the similar to Night Glider of coming to visit Ponyville to see Cloudsdale and visit Rainbow Dash and see the Wonderbolts which she was a huge fan of them and like Sugar Belle, a quick visit to Cosmo which he laughed nervously. As for Double Diamond, he do the same to try Sweet Apples Acres' Apple food as Party Favor also decide to visit with Sugar Belle too.

With that, the Mane 7 headed back to the end of the line where the train is waiting for them as they rested up while the train continue heading to Ponyville as Cosmo taken the seat on the left look up on the window into the sky, turning to dusk.


Meanwhile at the Badlands, the Changelings survivors headed to their new castle as a pierce scream was heard as they headed to the throne room as they saw Queen Chrysalis screaming in pain as the other Changelings use their healing magic on her as her wounded chest continue to struck her with so much pain.

"Curse that, Twilight Sparkle! Curse that, GUNDAM! That heap of junk able to not only destroying my children but also dare to injury me?! The Queen of the Changelings?!" she screamed as she gritted her teeth.

"One day, that GUNDAM will pay dearly for what he did to me and my children!" she growled.

Ending :

Author's Note:

So Cosmo along with Twilight and her friends encounter with Starlight Glimmer and the equal village and uncover what Starlight had done to them. In addition, Cosmo gear up into his Gundam AGE 4 Saurian and fought Changelings that wanting revenge on Twilight and her friends including him.

The concept of Saurian is that it's based on the Saurian from MegaMan StarForce 2 and the D-Armors and the attacks are somewhat inspirational from the Red Dino Ranger from Power Rangers Dino Thunder along with Red Dino Charge Ranger from Power Rangers Dino Charge