• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 3,129 Views, 32 Comments

MLP / Gundam AGE - AGE of Infinity - GundamBrony



A young stallion stumble upon, what his parent left him, a device of a legendary family from another world and a secret of three powerful messiahs...........now mark a new chapter of The Legend of AGE...........

  • ...
15
 32
 3,129

Episode 2 - Moving to Ponyville

(Canterlot, 5 weeks before The Cutie Map part 1 and part 2)

The rumor spread like wildfire on everypony from Canterlot and Ponyville that the Changelings broke free from their prison and almost about to drain Princess Twilight and her friends even the Royal Guards rescuers, when they're saved by a armored pony who wields armors and weapons that's not only foreign to them, but to counter against the Changelings' magic and even their shapeshifting ablities and even injuring Queen Chrysalis was enough for all of the ponies to consider him a 'savior'. Because of this, fillies were using cardboard boxes to design and wear them as they pretend to be the mysterious savior and play with the others in a game 'Fight the Changelings' as the others pretend to be the Changelings who then use their design to mimic the mysterious savior's fighting style. As for the Princess of Friendship and her friends, after reporting of what happen, Princess Celestia didn't punish her as she told her that it wasn't her fault: the Changelings were always manipulated with words and very cunning of plans as they had to be very extra careful. Twilight also told of the Changelings' origin as they too were surprise, but when she about to ask them about the mysterious savior, they told them that they even never heard of it, consider that they promise to keep one of their adopted nephew's treasure a secret from everypony.

After they left, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna sighed at this as they glance at the window and watched Cosmo coming to his working station cabin with a cart fulled of scrap metals. Last night after saving Twilight and her friends and even the Royal Guards he returned home where they're waiting for him at his cabin as he reported that his Gundam able to counter the Changelings' magic and even use a system that can automatic disable their shapeshifting abilities, the AGE wave. And also to their surprise, he able to injure Queen Chrysalis as they realize that he meant it literally as indicated that he repeatedly stab her chest using his beam dagger. But he told them that he didn't target the heart which they sighed at this, but for the Princesses, they worried that his vengeance against the Changelings might change him completely. Still they kept their thoughts to themselves as they about to rest for the night, his AGE Device caught his attention as he learned that his Gundam had recorded data from the battle as Cosmo explained that his Gundam is evolving so tomorrow, after school, he'll need to check of the AGE Builder to see what new Wear System that he gained from his first battle.

"Sister, do you think that Twilight and her friends maybe the only who can save Cosmo from his own darkness?" Luna asked as they watched him pulled his AGE Builder outside of his training field and begin typing on his computer.

"I believe so, Luna. After all, she saved you and my former student from the darkness." Celestia respond as Cosmo placed a scrap metal on a slot from the AGE Builder as typing the computer, it scans the scrap then use a plasma beam to cut the extra parts away as it slot inside of it.

"But this will be difficult for them, Celly." Luna inquired "Due to the loss of his beloved parents, he isolated himself from everypony as a result, we getting words from other ponies at your school that whenever they tried to socialize him, he just ignore them and focus on more on his studies and even his desire."

"I understand this, Lulu, but sooner or later, Cosmo need to realize that he can't shoulder everything on his own, even if his parent's behalf and their destines. He'll soon be cleansed out of his own darkness that the Changelings placed on him." With that, Princess Celestia levitate a scroll and begin writing on it.

Opening


"Okay, just need to type this........" Cosmo muttered as he kept typing on his computer as the AGE Builder was humming to the point that the metals that he able to find from the Canterlot Junkyard was enough for him to buy lots of scrap metals. It wasn't easy finding the best and the stable metals but to him, it will always be worth it. As he levitate his sandwich and take a big bite while working, a screen shows him a outline of his Gundam Age 4 as on the right, a outline of a bulky armor was shown following by another.

I still can't believe I, no.......we actually did it. Me and my Gundam save Princess Twilight and her friends along with the Royal Guards. And to make it awesome, my AGE Device record of the battle and gained a new Wear Part! This is so cool! My Gundam is going to evolving soon! But to my surprise, it also shows me that I able to go into a hybrid of human and pony form when I wear my Gundam, a anthro form to be precise and can use my Gundam more effectively. According to the AGE data, it said that the AGE Device able to combine the physical forms of humans and ponies when I armored into my Gundam and it said that it can allow anypony to go into their anthro forms only in their mobile suit form. So I going to need to update and change a few things in my Gundam without changing the performance of it if I going to turned into it. Cosmo thought as the screen shows a pony form that somehow standing up on hind legs and having hands. He then turned his glance at the Gundam armor resting on the workstation table and smile. Just you wait, Gundam. Your new form is going to be ready soon.

As he turned back to the computer and checking the data, a bright flash appeared as Princess Luna appear as Cosmo said to her without turning his head "Hi Auntie Luna, I take that you want me to go to the throne room, right?"

She chuckled at his sense of her thoughts "Yes, it's very important that me and my sister wishes to discuss with you."

"All right, but," he turned to her "I going need to put my stuff away first. Don't want anypony to see my special project."

With a nod, she disappeared in a bright flash. As he sighed a bit, he got up and starting to activate a few buttons as the AGE Builder camouflage into the forest as he moved it on the right side of his workstation cabin while it continue to analyze more data from the AGE Device that he transfer it. When he discover the AGE Device, not only he able to decoded it and create the AGE Builder but thanks to his skills of combing magic and technology, he able to create a magic fuse tech cloaking material once he build it. And for him, carrying it is very lightweight thanks to using pegasus material like alloy. Once he set all of his stuff back inside the workstation, he grabbed his AGE Device and hurried to the throne room.

After a few minutes, he reached the door to the throne room as two unicorn Royal Guards on each sides, stood his attention as their horns lit up. As he enter the throne room, he found only Princess Celestia and Princess Luna as he bow down to them along with saying hello to them.

"It's good to see you again, Cosmo." Princess Celestia said.

"It's good to see you again, Auntie Celestia. I heard that Auntie Luna want me to come to discuss of things, right?" Cosmo said as she nodded as they begin explaining to him. After what to seem to be a hour, his eyes widened in surprise at their request they decided.

"So let me get this right, you're saying that I'll be moving to Ponyville and learn the Magic of Friendship with Princess Twilight and her friends?!" he exclaimed, trying to keep his voice down not to be rude to them.

They nodded as he turned his head to the left, rubbing his right front hoof "With all due respect, I-I don't know if I want to............"

"I know that your very uncertain of this, but the past few years and months, you been avoiding the students who requested to be your friends and you turned down on them." Celestia explained.

"You've been focus more on your studies and your Gundam so long that you been isolated everypony. We believe that maybe it'll be better if you can make friends with them." Luna added.

Cosmo felt uneasy at this as he continue to look down "But I don't if I know I can. I'm happy I that I'm alone for the past few months and I already had Haro as my only friend."

"I understand that, but you need to find 'real' friends, not the one you build." Celestia pointed out.

"But Princess Twilight and her friends are the Elements of Harmony! They save Equestria many times before my encounter with my family's treasure. I'm not that special compare to them." Cosmo exclaimed as without a word, he left the throne room leaving the Royal sisters by themselves.

"Sister, if that's all right, I'll go talk to him once I raise the moon?" Luna asked as she nodded.

"Of course, you're the only one who you and him are closer since you adopted him. If anypony who can understand him, it's you, Luna."

At nighttime, Cosmo was at his workstation, working on his Gundam as he updated the arm guards with the mechanical hands as he tested out on his right hand as he inserted it, a magical aura transformed his hooves into a hand as he tested the movement of them. With a smile, he remove it as his 'hand' turned back to his hoof. He set it down as he sighed at his mind, conflicted at this request. The Princesses wants him to move to Ponyville to learn the Magic of Friendship from Twilight and her friends because of his lonely and cold nature at the school. Okay, so he just ignore a bunch of students, but big deal. He's already fine being alone for the past few months and that loneliness able him to work even harder on his magic studies and becoming a savior of Equestria from the Changelings. Yet he felt a ting of pain in him, telling him that he should at least have friends, but why? He already got Haro on his side and one friend is enough for him.......or is it?

While his mind at drift, a bright flash came and Princess Luna appear but like before he said without turning his head "Are you going to say that I been working too hard on my Gundam?"

"That and if would be okay, we can talk about it." Luna replied.

Cosmo remained silent at this but still, he's felt uncertain of this and a good talk from his adopted auntie can help him a bit "I guess so........"

After setting his stuff down and hidden them, they begin walking on the night of Canterlot Square. Even at nighttime, Canterlot ponies came to do their daily life as the lights from each stores shine beautifully as business was booming with Canterlot rich ponies to at the point while Cosmo like this place, he didn't like how the 'snobbish' ponies are ignorant and only care of their own selfish desires not to mention making rude comments of whenever a pony different from them appear in their streets but not him and his decease parents. Before the Changelings' invasion, he and his parents were a different rich ponies. They're friendly to other ponies along with being charitable with their bits as they usual put them into a charitable program of helping the poor from all across of Equestria. Now that his parents are gone, all of the poor ponies thought that all of the Bringer families were dead so they honor them by doing the same for others too.

Luna glance at her nephew and broke the silence "I see that you're undecided if you want to move to Ponyville to learn the Magic of Friendship?"

"Is that the oblivious?" he muttered still having his head down as they taken a seat near to the fountain on the middle.

"I understand your hesitation of moving, but me and my sister were worried about you. Ever since of your loss of your parents, you chose to close your heart from everypony and being isolate to them as the other students bear resentment towards you. You been stuck in your room doing not only studies, but keeping your treasure a secret from all of them while using them to fulfilled your parents' behalf as we the only one who knows it and although we promise not to tell everypony, it's hurting our subjects and our friends from them." she explained.

"But that's just it, Auntie Luna. I'm happy with you and Auntie Celestia along with Haro too that I don't need friends. The only thing that matters is to give Equestria a bright future like my family did for all centuries they guarded." Cosmo interjected "I just I can't...........I'm not that special.........to them............and I............."

"You don't want to involve somepony you care about?" Luna replied as he sadly nodded.

"Yes, like in the recording, my parents told me not to let anypony involve in this but only to those I care. I let you and Auntie Celestia know about this because of what happen before and I can't lie to you and her since you adopted me. Even though Princess Twilight and her friends saved Equestria many times before, I felt that if I let them get close to me, then soon or later, I fear that I'll endanger them both if they found out my secret." he closed his eyes trying to fight the horrible memory that's escaping him. "This danger is too great for them to handle."

"Even so, they willing to take it, Cosmo." Luna cupped his chin, making him face at her "I can sense from your heart that happy with being alone, but are you certain that your soul really wanted?"

He looked away and scratching his mane and let a deepest sigh "Well.........to tell the truth.............a part of me wishes to make friends even though I don't want to."

"And why is that?" Luna asked "Surely, that you can at least make amends to the students and they'll be your friends."

"I guess, I don't know where to start..............before my parent's death, when I was little colt, all my life I was living with my parent as unlike other foals go to school, I usually get a lot of tutors as a result, I'm not used to meeting with others at my age around the time." he explained "In turn, I've always seen others and a part of me wishes I was there hanging out with them, but I don't have the courage to do this nor of knowledge of it so I chose not to and be with my parents because of my bonds towards them."

"So you been staying home for the past days without going out?" Luna asked

"No, in other times, when my parents have enough time, we usually go to the Canterlot Park to hang out. I've always been shy to others as I usually stayed away from them in the playground and played alone. In time when I was alone, I made a imagination friend modeled by my heart and image as we always talk about things and stuff. Some ponies saw me usually called me wired and strange but I just ignore them. But when my parents are gone, I felt at least I want to talk to 'him' but I felt that he too is gone, taken away like my parents from the monsters until I built Haro in the day that I discovered the AGE Device to at least had a friend."

After that, they stare into the night skies as the stars twinkle in the the blanket of gentle night until Luna sighed, trying to think of words to say "Cosmo, I think that your parents would want you to had friends. Even though they guarded the AGE Device for so long cause of their inheritance, I think that they want to bring hope to all other ponies. You can't bring hope all by yourself even with the power that you had now. Do you think that you can make everypony happy by yourself without anypony to help you?" She got back up and nuzzled him "I must return to the castle. Just think about it, my dear nephew if that what your parents really want you to do it."

With that, Luna disappeared in a bright flash as he look at the AGE Device dangling around his neck then to the stars. He closed his eyes, remembering of his shyness at his colt age. Usually hidden from all other ponies except his parents, they came to him as they encouraged him to meet with the other foals. His father, being the gentle and noble loving pony, rub his mane and told something that almost forgotten to him.

"Son, I know how you feel about meeting other ponies but don't be afraid of trying something new. No matter how scary life might be, you need to brave and go through to it."

He then glance at his AGE Device and look up to the night sky 'Papa...........Mom.............'


The Next Day

(Ponyville, 4 weeks before The Cutie Map Part 1 and Part 2)

At the train station, the Friendship Express stop as ponies begin to heading out into the station as Cosmo with his luggage came out and gaze around it.

"Um excuse me, Mr. Cosmo?" the conductor called to him "Your 'special packages' is ready at the back cart."

"Thanks." he quietly said as he went to the back cart, he saw other ponies placing stuff on a carriage as he strapped on him, he then gaze upon the sight of Ponyville.

'Wow, this place is so peaceful..........so comfortable atmosphere............' his mind echoed in sight then begin trek to his destination. While he look around at other places, his mind begin to remember of his decision that his aunties did.

Flashback

"So you made your decision, Cosmo?" Princess Celestia asked him. After last night, Cosmo decide to headed to the throne room after his school.

"Yes, I did. I remember that my parents want me to had friends when I was young and all the time I've been solitude, I felt that I should at least give the Magic of Friendship a chance." Cosmo responded "However, my secret along with my beliefs remain the same. I fear that after the event when I fought Queen Chrysalis, the Changelings might try not only heal her but also, trying to draw me out by disguising as the locals and doing some chaos, so this when my AGE Device come into play."

He revealed to them as a sonar map of Canterlot was bleeping with green dots on them "I updated it before I went to sleep, a Changeling scanner. With this, even as it turn off, I can know which pony is them or a Changeling under their magic disguise."

"Cosmo, you always wary of them but I can assure you, after the event of the Changelings' Invasion, our guards' magic now amplified to detect their magic presence." Luna replied

"Still, I'm going to use it. As for the Gundam Armor and the AGE Builder, I able to transform them into a suitcase so that way when I enter the train station, nopony knows of it even when they tried to scan it, it has a cloaking mode to create illusion from the inside. Would those be okay, Auntie Celestia and Auntie Luna?" Cosmo asked

Both of them close their eyes before open them back with a sigh as Celestia replied "I think those will be okay. We set the time already for the next train to come along with setting up your new home already."

"Does it has a secret basement or such cause I really want to keep my stuff a secret from everypony?"

"And yes, we make sure it has a basement for your Gundam and your technology." Luna replied rolling her eyes which Celestia chuckled quietly.

"Thank you so much. I'll write everything of my time in Ponyville and the lesson of Friendship that Princess Twilight and her friends share with me." With that, he left the throne room, getting ready to head to the train station.

Flashback end

"So if the map is correct, my new house should be right there on the far right of the town hall at Bloom St. 1789" he muttered, taking his eyes on the map as he head to that direction. Once he stop, he saw a pony with a grey mane and and tail, with glasses and white collar with bit of green cloth poofed out on the front. Her cutie mark has a scroll with a green ribbon wrapped around it for her cutie mark.

She saw him and greets with a warmth smile "Oh, you must be Cosmo Bringer, correct?"

He nodded as she replied "Welcome to Ponyville, I'm Mayor Mare the mayor of Ponyville. I heard from the Princesses that you're moving here and wish to find a house for you to stay. Not to mention that I heard so much about you and your parents."

"Really?"

"Yes, they help with all of the financials and such when I was your age." she replied as she saw him with a sad smile and gasped "Oh but I am truly sorry about your loss of them. They too were my family."

"It's all right." he replied "I'm still trying to move on. It'll take time for me to do it. But it would be best if nopony knows about it? I don't want to make things bit........complicated when I'm around."

She nodded her head "Of course, here's the key to your house." She handled him as he hold on his left hoof

"If you need anything and such, let me know. Now I must be back to finish with the paperworks."

"Thank you, Ms. Mayor Mare."

"Just Mayor is fine, Cosmo." With that, she headed back to the town hall as Cosmo enter the house. It was indeed almost like his cabinet but had lots of space as well as have furnished, from the left to right, two couches, coffee table, chairs and tables for the kitchen, refrigerator, stove, and a runner carpet. He went upstairs and from his guess, a bedroom on the right and a bathroom on the left. He then went downstairs and found a door under the staircase and open as he went downstairs and saw the basement. It was..........well......dusty.......but with some modification, it'll do.

With a smile, he then bring his luggage and his suitcase inside as Haro jump out of the carriage and hop to his side "New Home! New Home!"

"I know, Haro. This place is perfect." he smile at his robotic friend as he about to do something, there was a knock on the door.

"Who could that be?" he wonder as he open it, he was greeted with a grey pegasus mare with blond mane and tail and bubbles as her cutie mark (which Cosmo found it odd) and yellow eyes that can't be in a straight position and going in opposite direction.

"Can I help you?" he asked her politely

"Hi, I'm Derpy Hooves of Ponyville Post Office. I came here to deliver a mail from Cosmo Bringer. I hope I got it right."

"No, you got it right." he replied as she handled the mail to him. He open and reveal to be a invitation- wait, invitation? He skim the letter as it read :

'Welcome, new guy! You been invited to Pinkie's Welcoming Party! How I know you're going to be there, let's just say that Princess Celestia and Princess Luna told us about it through mail. So I already got it set and hopefully to see at Sugarcube Corner! We got lots of treats, games, and a dancing party! Hope we become best friends!

Your friend, Pinkie Pie'

'Oh, sweet Celestia, why they had to tell them............' his mind deadpanned as he facehoof and sigh a bit.

"Oh wow! You must be new pony that she talking about!" Derpy smiled big at this "Maybe we can go together and have some fun! What do you say?"

"Well um..........." he trailed off a bit rubbing the back of his mane. To him, he been to his parent's party events as he never socialize with others on his colt age before. He thinking about to say no but he remember why he came here.

"Are you all right, sir?" Derpy asked him.

"Well, I'm afraid I can't go.........not yet until I get my stuff packed in and...............doing some renovating........." he turn his head away from her, trying to find the right answer.

"Are you shy?" Derpy asked him concerning him

"Well..............yeah...........I just...........don't do well in............." he stuttered a bit.

"It's all right, sir. You can try to renovating after the party and it'll be lots of fun and beside, I'll be here with you as a friend." Derpy replied which he surprise at this.

"Friend........?" he asked at this as she nodded.

"Yeah, you seem to be a nice pony. So what do you say?" Derpy said as he close his eyes, thinking of this. This mailmare seem very kind and generous to offer new ponies to be her friend. And the princesses did said that he need to learn the Magic of Friendship, so what other choice does he have?

With that he open his eyes and nodded "I guess I can give it a shot."

"Great!" Derpy cheered as they about to go, Haro hop out of the door and jump onto Cosmo's back as she was surprised at this "Oh! What is that?"

"That's Haro. He's.......my first friend that I built in Canterlot." he replied which he hop to her front hooves.

"Please to meet you! Please to meet you!"

"Awww! He's very cute!" she giggled at the robot friend.

"He must really taking a liking to you." he commented as once he lock the front door, they walked towards Sugarcube Corner.


After a few silent stroll around Ponyville, he gaze around at how the ponies do their daily bases as he focus to a gingerbread house that something that came out of a storybook that his mother read when he was a colt. Judging by design, he guess that must be the Sugarcube Corner.

"Um.........Derpy?" he scratch his head while looking down a bit.

"Yes?"

"Does this place is edible?" He asked, wonder at this, as his mind bicker his sweet tooth begin to act up with his mouth moistened in drool.

"To be honest, nopony every knows." She shrugged as they about to enter, she saw him, rubbing his front left hoof, looking away.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked concerning for him.

"Well............um.................." he trailed off, unable to say something. 'I don't think it's a good idea. I should at least said no in the first place so I can work on fixing my home and my base for my Gundam. But I can't disappoint Auntie Luna and Auntie Celestia! They sent me here to learn the Magic of Friendship. Arghhhh!' he closed his eyes in frustration 'Why it's so difficult-?!'

"Listen, it's going to be okay. I'll be here for you, all right?" She placed her hoof on his left shoulder as he look at her smile which he sighed as he nodded with a small smile.

"Thanks, Derpy."

With his mind focus back, they open the door as he enter, inside was pitch dark. As Derpy came behind him and closed the door , the lights go on, as a large crowd of ponies shouted in unison causing him to be startled :

"Surprise!"

In front, confetti and streams were flying everywhere and some landed on his mane along with party blowers and big cheers filling the air along with sweet treats. Then to to his surprise, the rest of Pinkie's friends were also here as well as some of the others mostly from the Canterlot too.

"Hi, new guy!" Pinkie came out of nowhere through a blur which he backed away a bit.

"I'm Pinkie Pie! I know that you heard of me through the invitations I sent to you and how we know you're going to be moving here! You see, when Twilight got a letter from Princess Celestia about you coming to Ponyville to study the Magic of Friendship, we're surprise that another pony is moving here like how Twilight first came to Ponyville! So I thought, maybe there's another pony who also living in similar horseshoes to her so I thought that since your new here, you might had no friends and that made you lonely! So I quickly zoomed across town and gathering many friends along with my super, duper, best friends help me with setting up the welcoming party! So what's your name?"

"Um...........well................"he stammers greatly, unable to understand of what's she saying, but he retain a calm expression and introduce to her

"Cosmo."

"OOOH! I like that name! Is it because of your cutie mark represent the cosmic space?" She asked about his cutie mark which he glance at his flank which was a blue and green colors swirl around and a starburst identical to Twilight's in light green along with white miniatures stars around it.

"Yeah, something like that." he replied oddly which he step out away from her slowly to the door. I forgot that Auntie Luna told me be careful of her if I move here. Now I know why.

"Um Pinkie, I think that your making him uncomfortable." Twilight interjected, using her magic to pull her pink friend away from him then turning to him

"Sorry about her, she's can bit........odd at some point."

He glance at her then relaxed.

"It's fine."

"Well, you already know Pinkie, I'm Twilight" she place her hoof on her chest.

"this Rainbow Dash" she point the cyan rainbow mane pegasus.

"Applejack" next the orange earth pony with a stetson and a golden ponytail mane.

"Rarity" next the snow white unicorn with a beautiful curly mane.

"and Fluttershy" finally she point to the light yellow pegasus with soft pink mane.

"Nice to meet you all." he replied then Twilight glance at his robot friend.

"Oh and what you got there?"

"This is Haro, he's my..........friend." he replied as the robot begin jumping towards Twilight.

"Please to meet you! Please to meet you!"

"Awwwww! He's adorable!" Pinkie cooed as Haro jump and landed onto Pinkie's back.

"He's very fond to all of the ponies I met."

"All right since we got the introduction set," Pinkie said as she jump into the air and stayed there "LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!"

As the party commenced, everypony begin dance around the music, courtesy by a white unicorn with blue and white messy mane sunglasses and DJ headphones, playing the music on the DJ table. However, Cosmo, had his confuse yet neutral expression, cocked his neck, seeing ponies dancing different from the party that his parents usually hosted. He always see his parents usual dance in mostly elegance ways along with other Canterlot ponies too, but seeing the ponies from Ponyville dancing freely, it was..........unusual yet amazing.

Derpy, dancing on the beat of the music, glance at him "Cosmo, c'mon shake your hooves!"

"Huh?" Cosmo said confusing.

"You know, dance with the music!" she replied.

After a few thought, he sighed sadly "I don't do dancing."

"But why?" Derpy asked

"I never dance before and.........." Cosmo's sentence was interrupted as a pat on the shoulder as he glance at Applejack.

"Don't you worry, sugarcube. Just let your body fall for the music. Trust me, nopony going to laugh at you."

With a reassure smile from her, he sighed as let the music take over his body as he begin to move around the beat of the music. For some reason, he felt the beat drumming his heart as he sway around the music as most of the ponies were surprise at his dancing moves. One by one, everypony comment of his dancing skills.

"Whoa!"

"Yeah, go Cosmo!"

"Shake your hooves!"

After that, he begin trying out the sweets that Pinkie made, as he take one bite of her special cupcake, he was silent at first, but begin chowing down like he never ate before as he sighed happily.

"Golly, it's like you never had any cupcakes before!" Pinkie commented.

"Sorry" he blushes in embarrassment.

"It's okay, Cosmy! That means you really love my special cupcake! Here!" she gave him a box dozen of it.

"You can have the rest of it as a special gift!"

Cosmo was speechless then regain his composure.

"Thank you."

With her Pinkie's happy grin, she bouncing back to the party as he three ponies in a group chat that he easily recognized from Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. He closed his eyes as memories of them trying to be friends only to give a emotionless look and ignore them begin to haunt him.

Flashback

As Cosmo was done with his class, he begin to walking towards home until three ponies, mostly unicorns, came to him. One is a Maya blue coat with duel colors of pigment blue streak and a periwinkle on both mane and tail and with a cutie mark of hourglass. Another is with a yellow coat, cerulean curly mane and tail with lighter tail streak as her cutie mark is three hearts, one of being light green and two being light blue, and the other has a ivory coat with pink curly mane and tail and a cutie mark of three stars.

"Hey Cosmo, we about to go to Joe's Doughnut shop to get together. You want to come?" The Maya blue unicorn asked in happily voice as Cosmo only gave them is a emotionless look and walked away from them, eventually snubs them out.

However the Maya blue unicorn skip towards him pacing in his walking speed "Ok so maybe your not hungry? How about we do something together? Or maybe we can go for bowling? Or maybe golf? Or-"

"No." Cosmo whispered.

"Huh?"

Cosmo turned to her with his emotionless eyes

"No I have actually important things to do." He said nonchalantly before walking away with a shrugged. That shocked her as Cosmo walking away from them as the Maya colored unicorn was sadden by him as her friends came to her side and all have the same expression as both comfort her.

End Flashback

He sighed a bit and a ting of guilt coming towards him as he sighed he begin walking towards them. I know what I did wrong and I shouldn't snub her like that. I got to at least making up to them.

After that, he taken deep breaths as he holds his calmed expression and spoke to them "Hello."

The three unicorns take glance at him as both holding their sour moods at him while the Maya blue was surprised. She spoke to him in a curious tone "Hey Cosmo."

"What are you doing here?" the yellow unicorn said in a sarcastic tone.

The ivory unicorn scoffed in disgust "I thought you want us to leave you alone, consider how you treat us like nothing."

"Girls, please." Minuette stopped them before things can escalated faster then turned to him "So what are you doing here?"

"I came here to apologize to you three." Cosmo replied which the others were at surprised but holds their suspicious looks.

"I know what I did is wrong and I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I was feeling alone and I always felt happy at this, but I never knew how I able to hurt you like that. I don't know much of this friendship thing but I want to give it a chance. So, I'm sorry and if you still unsure, then I'll leave you three alone for the rest of your life." he bowed to them at which the others felt little pity for him as Minuette pat him on his shoulder then gave him a hug.

"It's okay, Cosmo, I forgive you. You just felt lonely when you came here and distance away from all other ponies. If any case, we'll be happy to be your friend." Cosmo was surprised at first then he hugged her back.

"Well she has a point. You not that bad, your just lonely." the yellow pony replied

"Yeah, if Minuette trusted you, then so can I." the ivory pony added

"Thank you." he replied as after a few chat he told them that he'll at least look around more, he begin walking around until Twilight came to him.

"So enjoying the party?"

Looking around he nodded "Well to be honest, I never felt this more lively than before in my old home."

"I can related to that when I came here to Ponyville." Twilight chuckled.

"Really?" he cocked his eyebrow.

"Yeah, before I became the Princess of Friendship, I've always been focus on my studies as Princess Celestia sent me here, which I met them and became part of my life." she explained as they glance at Rainbow whacking a pinata using a stick.

"I guess that you and I aren't that different." he mumbled which Twilight shifted her head to him, looking down.

"You see, I've always been focus on my studies too, never care in my life about friendship, only my Haro, until Princess Luna sent me here. To learn about The Magic of Friendship." Cosmo explained.

"Wow, I guess that you and I are alike." Twilight commented.

"Yeah," Cosmo smile at her "and because of my devotion to my studies, ponies tend to call me 'The other you.' Or 'Another Twilight Sparkle'."

"What really?!" Twilight was surprised. Ponies begin calling him another version of her old self? That's strange in a different way.

"Yeah and trust me, it's very annoying cause I don't like to be compared to a cute princess-" he widened his eyes as he blush a bit "I-I mean a amazing princess, and-"

Twilight felt a blushing came to her cheek"No, it's okay. Thanks for the compliment."

"Cosmo's heart rating faster! Cosmo's heart rating faster!" Haro pipped

"Haro!!!" he shouted feeling embarrass from his robot friend which Twilight giggled.

He regained his cool then smile at her "I'll be looking forward to learn with you and your friends, Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Just Twilight is fine, Cosmo. C'mon, there's plenty of games for you to try." With a nodded, he begin trying other games from apple bopped which caught a apple spring on his mouth, dunking back into the water, whack the pinata which he able to hit with one swing as flooded of candies rained on him, and a Pin a tail on a Pony. After that, both of them begin to talk about the recent event that happened such as the Changelings is free from their prison and a armored pony called 'Gundam' fought them which he kept quiet about that and hoping that nopony ever bring it up luckly they never ask him about it.

After a few hours, all of the ponies begin to leave as Cosmo and Derpy helped with Twilight and her friends cleaned up the party then waved goodbye to Twilight and her friends as he, Haro, and Derpy walking together to his house.

"Derpy?"

"Yeah, Cosmo?"

"Thank you, for allow me to experience it. It was amazing." he smiled at her which her cheek was kissed like a red tomato.

"It was nothing. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

He looking around as a gust of wind blew a newspaper article to his face as he got it out, he read the article which he sighed at this :

The Mysterious hero, Gundam. Friend or Foe?

Recent news that the Changelings that was prison in their castle was free and capture Princess Twilight and her friends along with some Royal Guards. Just then, a mysterious armored pony with armors and weapons that nopony ever encountered, even disabled the Changeling's shape shifting magic, able to rescue them and defeat the queen.

This mysterious hero, know as Gundam, by Princess Twilight Sparkle, disappeared without a trace. Who is Gundam? What's main objective? Is he friend or foe? The Royal Guards knew nothing of this vigilante but this event recent bring the Royal Guards to remained on guard and using their Anti-shape shifting magic for any unexpected foes disguising themselves as us.

'Guess the name Gundam now become like celebrity hero to ponies. And I don't like calling myself a hero.' his mind moaned as Derpy peek through the article and smiled.

"Oh, I read about this article. It's a major news about it that everypony that talking about across Equestria!" Derpy exclaimed "Sure the ponies are worried at the news of the Changelings been free, but this Gundam pony had awesome ability that nopony ever seen!"

"I hope that I can meet him with my daught, Ditzy Doo. "

"You have a daughter?" Cosmo asked

"Yeah, she goes to the Ponyville Schoolhouse almost near to Sweet Apples Acres." Derpy explained which he understand.

"Well if possible, I think that when the world is safe from crazy things popping out, he'll might come." Cosmo assure him which she smile as both stop at their destination.

"Well, thank you, Derpy. For experience my first party and being my first friend."

Derpy blush a bit as she turned her head away "Um, y-your welcome......."

"Well see you soon?" Cosmo asked as she nodded.

"Of course." With that, Derpy flew back to Cloudsdale as he close the door then headed to the basement as he uncover his AGE Builder as the screen shows him the armor at 100%.

"Awesome, it's done!" With that, he activate the button as the AGE Builder open up and reveals a new set of armors.

Then he turned to his Gundam as he said to it as if it was a living being "Get some rest my Gundam. Your new toy is set for tomorrow."

Ending

Author's Note:

Okay so Cosmo moved to Ponyville to learned about the Magic of Friendship with Twilight and her friends and begin to learn about the life style in order to adapted. For those who want to know if the Gundam are going to be the same skyscraper size, the Gundam will be as a combat armor like I indicated in the comments and the story as like before, it's like similar concepts to Spartans from Halo series and Iron Man. Along with that, Cobeoe got a good idea concept as Cosmo and further in the chapters with other characters, will get their own anthro forms when wearing a mobile suit so give credit to him.