• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 3,129 Views, 32 Comments

MLP / Gundam AGE - AGE of Infinity - GundamBrony



A young stallion stumble upon, what his parent left him, a device of a legendary family from another world and a secret of three powerful messiahs...........now mark a new chapter of The Legend of AGE...........

  • ...
15
 32
 3,129

Episode 1 - Birth of a new AGE

Prologue

(Canterlot, set on A Canterlot's Wedding part 2)

At the street of Canterlot, everypony was running away from a massive swarm of insectoid like ponies as each of them spat from the mouth a green smile and trapping everypony who caught on it and wrapped on the cocoon. Many Royal Guards did their best to fend off the invaders, but they too fall by them. As buildings crumble down from the ground by the Changeling's magic beam, a mansion near to the far east of Canterlot was also invaded by the Changelings as fires begin to sweep around as each Changeling was hit by a blue powerful magic beam that sends them to the wildfire, but more kept coming. A unicorn mare and stallion with their horns glowing the same colors was fending off the invaders as every time, they shift their direction and fire a large magic beam at them.

I can't keep those invaders off. If that happens, then the treasure that we guarded for generations could fall into the wrong hoofs.........the stallion's mind said while fire another at the left.

"Papa! Mom!" a voice was heard as they shifted behind and saw a young unicorn colt with a light green smooth mane and a white coat but now covered in dirt and smoke was chased by three Changelings but trip to the ground and saw the invaders about to drain him until two more magic beams hit them. He then got back up and rushed to his parents, trying to get away from the invaders but didn't see a building coming down on him as their parents saw this, they pushed him out of the way just as the building crumble down to the ground.

"Mom!!!! Papa!!!!" the unicorn stallion screamed and saw them trapped under the piles as he rushed to them and use his magic to lift them away but no luck as he kept trying with all of his strength but the result is the same.

"Cosmo........here." his father levitated something for him. It was a key tied to a string which has an A-shaped design on them "This is the key to an ultimate treasure that we Bringers families hid from all Equestria from all generations."

"A treasure?" he asked them

"Yes, this treasure has the power to change the world. And now, it's our time to leave in your care, my son." he weakly explained

"Once everything is settled, you need to find here in this place. They key will guide you to that treasure for you only. Your the only one who can change the fate of Equestria." his mother added.

"Change the fate of Equestria?" he asked as the buildings begin to crumble down as he saw this and tried to pull his parents out.

"Please, I can't leave you two alone! Please don't leave me!" Cosmo tearfully begged them but a magic bubble was wrapped as he was pushed away from them.

"Don't......worry, my son...........we will.......always.........be with you............in your heart..........."

"Now..........it's time for you.........to become..........the hope.........of all.............Equestrian kinds......." As their parents' last words, the buildings crumble down to them left him, mortified as he weakly got back on his hooves, he gazes at the Canterlot castle where he saw a larger insectoid like pony now looking down at the destruction as more Changelings were swarming around her.

He gripped the key in vengeance as tears begin to water on his eyes "Mom.......Papa............."

And finally, an animalistic screamed echoed the clouds of Canterlot.

(10 months, set after Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks and 10 weeks before The Cutie Map part 1 and part 2)

A fresh tears was watering on Cosmo's prone form as a beeping noise was heard as he woke up and begin wiping the tears from his eyes. From his cabinet, he grew older as his light green mane was little longer like his younger self along with his tail as his body became somewhat muscular. He gazes around his working station as from the right, a working desk with clutter stuff of tools and blueprints was scattered as top shelves of books was stacked neatly but at the end, it was scattered.

He scratched his mane as he mumbled to himself, gazing at the skies of his window "I had the same dream again, mom, papa.........."

With that, he got to the shower and wash himself, then got to the kitchen as he preparing his meal while trying to gather his stuff on his saddlebags. A green sphere robot was bouncing to him as it said "Cosmo, hurry! Cosmo, hurry!"

"I know that Haro!" he said while rushing to get himself neat as he got his meal and stuffed in his mouth (while trying to swallow it whole which he almost choked) fast and lastly he levitates a portable device. He gaze it as his mind was fixated on the device.

The AGE device that my parents guarded for me.............the one that can change Equestria's fate............his mind echoed as a knock was heard from his door.

"Cosmo, are you awake?" a voice was heard as he opened it, a familiar dark blue alicorn with mane flowing like the night skies and a cutie mark of a moon with a black blotch look at him curiously.

"Oh, good morning, Auntie Luna," Cosmo said with his kind smile.

"Have you been up already with your project?" Luna asked him, sternly which he scratch his mane "Because I can see that your eyes are red."

"Well, sort of........" he laughed nervously which she facehoof and shook her head and sigh.

"What am I going to do with you?" she muttered, "You're almost like Princess Twilight Sparkle........"

"Cosmo, sleep deprived! Cosmo, sleep deprived!" Haro echoed which he hung his head in shame and glare at it.

"Haro!!!" he wined earned a chuckled to the Princess of Night.

"All right, we better leave now. I got some important things with my sister so I hope you balance your studies between your magical studies and your technology studies, especially with that special project you eager to work on." Princess Luna explained which he nodded as they both left the cabinet and headed to the Canterlot Castle. It has been 10 months since after the Changeling's invasion on Princess Mi Amore Cadenza's wedding with the captain of the Royal Guards, Shining Armor, as the loss of his parents, Cosmo was orphaned into the orphanage until he met Princess Luna who apparently known his deceased parents as their students from a long time ago and adopted him as her own nephew. Since then, they formed a family bond to each other as the time they spend, Luna felt that she never had a son before as being talented with magic, he now attends Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorn in which his high knowledge of magic and spells even advanced made everypony see him as 'The other Twilight Sparkle'. Not to mention that because of his loner nature due to the loss of his parents, every time students tried to ask him to hang out with them and such, the only thing he responds is just an emotionless look to them and ignoring them.

After rushing to the hallways, dodging everypony in the way, he and Haro made to class as the bell rang "Good, we made it........"

Once he took his seat, the teacher begins lecture of an important lesson as while he takes notes from this, his mind flashback when he saw his AGE device dangling on his necklace as the glare from the sunshine on him.

It's has been 7 months since I found the treasure that my parents want me to find. The device that my family protected for generations.......

Flashback

(Canterlot, 3 years after The Coronation of Princess Twilight Sparkle {Magical Mystery Cure})

Cosmo begins looking at the wreckage of his old home as he glances around, his heart ached at the terrible memory that happen. Shortly after attending the coronation, he decides to take a stroll to the wreckage of his old home where the ponies put a memorial of the Bringer family. While nopony is occupied it, he begins to look around as he stops and saw the same pillars that entrapped his mother and father. His eyes begin to water as fresh tears begin to stream around him. The memory of his deceased parents and the time they spend flooded his mind. Mom.........Papa............... as he wipes it away as he about to head back home, his key begin to faintly glow light green.

"What the?" he wondered as he took it off and hold like a compass as he gazes around the wreckage, the key glows brightly to the middle of the wreckage as he follows to that destination. Once he reached there, the key begin to glow somewhat bright as crouch down as he holds the key and move it around until the key begins to brightly as he begins to touch the ashes soil but once he moves it around he felt a strange touch as he dusted off, he found what to appeared to be a door handle.

"A door handle? That's never been here in my old home," he commented as he dusted the rest off, he found a basement door as he opens it, he follows his key downstairs while it glows brightly on the dark corners as the stairs reached to the end as a metallic door was seen with the same symbol of his key. He glances at his key as a special keyhole was shown as he looks at the teeth of it, he inserted in and turned it.

Then the door begins to glow brightly as he about to open it, the door shifted to the ground as he saw what to appear to be a small alcove with a medium chest. Once he opens it, he saw something that he never saw before in Equestria: an A shaped device with a cylinder sideways as a black screen with yellow lines on each end.

"What's this?" he grabbed as he examined it, then as his hoof was at the button, a green laser shoot out of the device and hit him as in seconds, multiple words were shown on the device :

Scanning..........

DNA scan complete, upload data :

Cosmo Bringer

Son of Nebula Bringer and Stellar Bringer

AGE Device activate

AGE Device..........his thoughts wonder in curiosity as the screen turned on as two ghostly figures appear before him as his eyes were confused at this "Mom? Papa?"

"Son, by the time you found this treasure, it's time to learn the truth of what we Bringers did for the past generations despite all of the things I told you before." his father spoke.

His mother spoke as a various scene of a massive object was floating around "What you found is a replica of the device that was created from another world or specifically, another dimension that our ancestors discover in the years of Equestria was formed. Our ancestor, Galaxy Bringer, and Milky Way Bringer were once appertinances to Star Swirl the Bearded. He shows them the prototype mirror and ask them to go through it. It did work but at the cost, they were trapped and live in that dimension until they can find a way to cross back to Equestria and yet, they discover of a new dimension that we have never seen: a world where technology was advanced to intelligent beings called humans as they evolve their homeworld into space. However, that kind of technology was also used in something that'll change their fate: war. Massive humanoid weapons known as Mobile Suits, create chaos and destruction in a way that nopony never imagine." The scene change as various giant alien-like dragons descend and starting causing destruction on the population as other robots tried to fight off the invaders as some were shot or sliced in half and so forth.

"However, when hope seems lost, three special Mobile Suits was created on the eve of war, passed from generations to generations." his father continued as a various scene of a larger robots with the same A symbol fighting against the monsters. "These messiahs were known as Gundam."

"Gundam?" Cosmo wonders in curiosity as more various scenes shown giant spaceships, firing weapons, the alien monsters firing their weapons or slashing them in an unimaginable way.

"These messiahs were created by the Asuno family that our ancestors met and helped them against the dragon-like suits, also controlled by humans, known as Vagan who they want to take back Earth when they populated to Mars but left for dead by the Federation and suffer from the Mars Ray disease. After the One Hundred Year War, peace is finally restored to both sides as they able to use the AGE device and another database called EXA-DB to create the Everse System to prevent the spread of Mars Ray, thus making Mars a safe place to populated for humans." His mother continued.

"With the help of some of the AGE Device and the EXA-DB, they were able to return to Equestria thanks to the Asuno family, but not when one of the Asuno family gave something not only as a remembrance but also as a new hope of our home for the near future which is the one you're holding now." His father went on.

"However, Galaxy Bringer and Miky Way Bringer kept it dark from all ponies and other creatures, for they fear that this kind of gift can also be used as a weapon of mass destruction. To protect it, they decide to sealed it here in our home, never to see the light of Equestria but they do have a vision that in the future, a new Lineage of Bringer, born from a heart and soul of a savior, would one day use the device to bring hope to all Equestrians and create a new bright future. We believe that it would be you, who is that savior. The one that can change the fate of Equestria." His mother continued.

"It's up to you now, to become the savior like the Asuno family did in the past years, and bring hope to Equestria. By the end of this recording, you must take precaution to use the power of the AGE device and keep it from everypony with only those who you trusted and cared for them. Always know that we love you son and we always be proud of you." His father continued.

"Be brave like the Asuno family did and when you're in doubt, know that they'll too, watch over you and guide you. Take care." His father continued as the last words, the figures disappeared as Cosmo's eyes were watering as a tears drip onto the device as while he's sniffing, he gripped the device tightly, he couldn't believe what he heard.

Mom..........Papa.............I............ then his eyes turned into a determination. I promise................for our..........family's behalf...............and our...........wishes................

End Flashback

I'll be the savior like the Asuno family did........... and protect those I cared in Equestria. his eyes fixed on the AGE device as the bell rang, he grabbed his stuff and hurried out of the school and walked towards a abandoned cabin near to his own as he opens it, he closed it and locked it as he set his stuff down. Then as the windows are closed, he then turned on a switch near to the desk, as the empty cabin begin to open from the bottom of what to appeared to be a high tech workstation, filled with advanced computers but each of them shows off what to appear to be a pony like mecha suit, laid on the middle. It has a helmet that has a white V-shaped fin with a blue coloring on the middle on the sides and a rectangular shape and edges on them as a square shape on top of it as it gave a resemblance of a balanced fusion of Age 1, 2, and 3. Next, the body has a design that almost gave A shaped symbol along having almost a blocky shaped like the Age 1. The armors shoulders have a rectangular shaped curved design along with the white block arms with a rectangular shape on the bottom and to each of the end are mechanical hands. The skirt armor has triangular shaped on the front and a wing pieces on the side. For the flank and the back hooves, a white armored was formed as it has the A symbol on each side as the legs gave remembrance of the Age 1 but cross fuse of the Age Fx's. On the side, a large grey block shaped item was connected on the computer with a cylinder-shaped barrel on the right and a square-shaped visor on the upper middle and another is a huge shield with A shaped design on them.

"Time for another testing, Gundam........" he whispered with a smile as he presses a few buttons on the table as the cabinet begin to shift the walls and revealed from outside an abandoned training facility that the Royal Guards once set there a few years ago before moving into the castle. And it was a good thing he able to found it when he moved to his new home since Princess Luna and Princess Celestia able to find one that's one block to the castle and since that nopony ever come here often, it makes sense to use as a training ground for his suit.

"Haro, set up the dummies! Put at Lv 5!" Cosmo said, putting on what to appear to be a blue and a light green suit with A shaped compartment hole on the chest as he took off his AGE device and put on his helmet.

"Roger! Roger!" With the robot bouncing through the computer and connect to it, from the training ground, three larger size dragon-like beings materialized.

Cosmo then hold his AGE Device as he slammed it into the compartment hole as the suit begin to glow brightly as the mecha suit begin to shake and shot out of the table and headed towards him like a magnet as he stands on his hind legs, the leg armor begin to open up and attach to them then closed it as he spread his front hooves as the arm armor attached to it as a mechanical hand attach to his hooves as he bailed his fist. Next the skirt armor and the body armor attached to him as the helmet float to him as it opens up and slides in the back, then close it as a visor slide down to his eyes along with a mouth guard covers his muzzle as a green eyes flash then as the A symbol flashes along with more A symbols on the head glows. Then the block-shaped item disconnect as it heading towards as he grabbed with his mechanical hand.

"Let's do it, Gundam. Just one more testing and we're good to go," he said through in a metallic voice as he charges at the dummies who also charging at him.


At the throne room of the Canterlot Castle, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna went through some paperwork as half of them were done as Princess Celestia notice of her sister, feeling distant and worried as something that's nagging in her mind and she had a good hunch of what her mind drift to. One of which involves of her adopted nephew and his secret.

"Everything's all right, Lulu?" she asked setting the paper down as Luna take a glance at her "I can see that you're worried about him and his oath that he marked."

"Well..........." her mind drift a bit but let a sigh, knowing that she can't lie to her "you got me there."

"How about we take a walk so we can discuss more?" she asked as she nodded, both princesses take a walk out of the throne room and into the tower where they saw from their rooms, an armored pony fighting three dragons.

"You know, it's surprising that his ancestors able to keep something powerful from another world," Celestia commented as she watches the armored pony hacked through the dragon, exploding in the process. "Even Star-Swirl never knew of this outcome."

"Yes, to be honest, he only allows us to know of this secret as we made a promise not to tell to everypony, even Twilight and her friends about it." Luna sighed as she watches the armored pony shot a pink beam and pierce through another dragon.

"It's has been 3 years since he able to learned of this advanced technology faster than anypony." Luna stared in the clear blue skies "And been 2 years we made that oath ever since I discovered it."

Flashback

(Canterlot, 2 months after Castle Mane-ia)

At his abandon cabin workstation on nighttime, Cosmo was fixing on a what to appear to be a large tube connect to his workstation as his AGE device begins to uploading schematics of blueprints. His eyes are red and have bags on them as whenever his eyelids begin to droop down, he kept shaking himself to wake up.

"Cosmo, sleep deprived! Cosmo, sleep deprived!" Haro said while bouncing as he levitates a crystal gem and connects them to a contraption as the crystal melt down into pure energy as he plugged it into the blaster, as he tested by checking the intensity of it as a fainted pink beam burn through a metal alloy.

"I know, Haro. Just let........me..........finished............the.....last......" he yawns as his eyelids begin to feel heavy and laid his head on his workstation as he uses his hooves as a pillow and fell asleep.

In his dream, he saw himself in a wildfire as he frantically looks around and saw the Changelings attacking other ponies and draining out everypony's life force and love.

"No! Leave them alone!" he shouted as he charging at them and buck them, earning the vile creatures' attention as they charging at him but he kept his determine face and charging at them, yelling a battle cry as he levitates a lead pipe and start to swing around them, bashing their heads, and buck them.

"Cosmo........." a sweet gentle voice was heard as he saw his parents fighting against them.

"Mom! Papa!" he shouted as he about to reach them but what he saw that really infuriate him the most: Queen Chrysalis was blocking his way to them.

"Not so fast, colt!" she hissed at him as gripping the lead pipe tightly, he got into his battle stance.

"Out of my way!" he charging at her as he about to swing at her, she slammed her left hoof on him causing him to flop on the ground as more Changelings surrounding him. Then he saw a building coming down on them.

"No! Mom! Papa!" he screamed as he tried to whack the army out of the way but more slammed their hooves on his back, forcing him on the ground as he saw a building coming down on them.

"Let me go, you monsters!" he screamed, trying to get them off but no use as the buildings crumble down on them, causing his eyes to mortified at this.

"NOOOOOO!" he screamed as tears begin to water on him despite the ashes caught in his eyes, as Queen Chrysalis begins to walk towards him.

"So sad that your parents died because of you........" Queen Chrysalis mocked him, not noticing that he scrunch his hooves on the dirt "But don't worry, you be joining them in the afterlife once I drain all of your love for them."

"I won't..............." he said that's beyond a whispered as a glowing A symbol on his chest brighten him as he glares at her that even scare her "I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!!!"

With a force pushing them away, he turned himself into one of the messiahs, Gundam Age 1Normal. Then he charging at her, screaming in rage as the Changelings tried to blast him but he remained unharmed as he fires his beam rifle at them, piercing them in the process and exploded on contact then as he draws his beam saber from his left hand, Queen Chrysalis readied her horn as just as they about to clash each other, a familiar voice was heard,

"Cosmo!!!!"

Then in an instant, all of the Changelings and Queen Chrysalis were banished as if they never appeared as he turned around and saw Princess Luna gliding towards him from the moon.

"Auntie Luna, what are you doing here?" he asked her in confusion

"It's my job as Princess of the Moon to step into ponies' dreams and free themselves from their nightmare they placed upon." Princess Luna explained the background of the ruined Canterlot was changed to that of the cosmic space. "When I sense yours, I not only felt grief and sadness but also hatred and rage to the Changelings. And the most peculiar sight of all is that you're covered in an armor that I have never seen before."

He widened his eyes as he forgets that he still in his Gundam Age 1 form then he sighed at this "All right, there something that you and Princess Celestia need to know. Can you at least keep this secret from everypony? I don't want everypony to involves in this."

She takes glance at him as she nodded to him "All right, for my dear nephew."

He nodded as both traveled to the memories as they stop at the memory where he discovers the AGE device "My ancestors and my family had been guarded an ancient treasure for the past generations. Before my parents' death, they left me a key and told me to go there to find it and use its power."

"What's this power that you're spoken of?" she asked as they saw a dream Cosmo unlocked the basement and uncovered the AGE device.

"It's called an AGE device. It's supposed to be a replica of the original that has the power to analyze and evolve through combat. Somehow before you became Nightmare Moon, my ancestors able to travel with Princess Celestia and Star-Swirl the Bearded through the mirror the one that you already know of. But what they didn't know is that they came across a dimension that at one point got trapped in there. My ancestors adapt to another Earth as they learned of the advanced technologies even learned that humanity uses that as meaning to migrate into space colonies, however......."

The scene changes of that of space but what's different is that giant robots were shooting at large dragon-like beings as each of them exploded as spaceships were firing at the opposing ones as scrapped parts of robots were scattered.

"What's this, Cosmo?" Luna shocked at this battlefield, never seen this bloodshed in her entire life.

"This is the result of human advanced with technology, they built giant robots known as Mobile Suits as a result war ensured on two sides. One is the Earth Federation Force who is much in somewhat similar to the Royal Guards in Equestria and the other is the migrated humans were bent on taking earth back from them after they left for dead by the Federation' Olfenoa family and the Mars Ray disease, the Vagans. After joining up the Federation, my ancestors help them in any way to end this and even become pilots. However, there's one family that also joined up with them and created three ancient messiahs."

"Three ancient messiahs?" Luna asked as she saw three mobile suits different from the others. Each of them has A insignia on the chest and very bulky chest armor but distinct from each other but kept the colors of red, white, and blue armors with different variations. One is a slim figure, another that's similar to the other but to her surprise, it transforms into a wing-shaped aerial bird like mode, and the other one that even Luna found it impressive, was created from two ships like parts.

"Yes, those messiahs were known as Gundams. It was created by the Asuno family who my ancestors met and befriended them that they even reveal their origins to them. After the One Hundred Year war, peace is finally restored to both sides as they combine the AGE device and another called EXA-DB, a military database to create the Everse system and nullify the Mars Ray thus making Mars a safe place to house its population."

"Incredible......" Luna commented on this. She could believe at this revelations as she saw the mars turned from being orange like rust into an earth-like population.

"Also, thanks to the two devices, they able to create a portal for my ancestors to return to Equestria, but one of the Asuno family gave them as not only a remembrance but a new hope for Equestria in the near future."

"You mean........?" Luna begins to understand this as he nodded at her.

"Yeah, the one that I now possessed in my care," he said as the memories now shifted to him now focus on the AGE device. "After learning the truth, I decided that in my life, I'll protect those I loved and care. I'll be a savior like them. And so, I begin working on with it, creating an AGE Builder near to my old workshop in order to create my own Gundam."

"Cosmo, I don't know about this........this is too much for you to shoulder everything that your parents left you.........."Luna said with a hint of worries.

"I know, but my ancestors left for me and those Changelings took everything from me............I won't let anypony suffer from those wretched beasts........my parents entrusted me to become a savior and I shall hold those promise to the end of my life!" he said with a hint of determination.

End Flashback

"I'm worried that his oath might hurt himself along with the vengeance of the Changelings may come soon." Luna softly said in sadness "I don't want my nephew to be consume by the past."

"As so do I, Lulu." Celestia said then an idea perk up "But I do know that there's one pony who can save him. And even though we promised him not to tell it, he'll need to realize that he can't hide it forever."

Luna glance at her as if they reading her mind, she nodded as they about to leave, a scroll appeared as Princess Celestia open it as she read it, her eyes widened in surprise.

"Sister, what's wrong?" Luna asked her as she looks at the scroll and too had the same expression.

"We need to send the Royal Guards to save them!" Princess Celestia said as both princesses rushed out of the tower.


At the throne room, the princesses discuss of the Changeling's breakout to four of the Royal Guards. After that, the Royal Guards now headed out of the throne room, to rescue Princess Twilight and her friends.

Princess Celestia sighed at this "I never knew that Queen Chrysalis would do something like that. I just hope that Princess Twilight and her friends are all right."

"Are you mad at her?" Luna asked as she shook her head.

"No, not at all. I can never blame her. The Changelings were always known to use deception not only disguise but also words too." Celestia explained.

Luna nodded as something amiss, she saw a shadow moving away as widened her eyes, she knew who that was. Oh no.......... She gallops out of the throne room, ignoring of her sister's call as she kept trotting out of the castle. Don't tell me that what your thinking..............?!

At the old cabin workstation, Cosmo kept typing on the computer as particles begin materializing into a catapult as he rushed to wear his combat suit. After his training, he checked the schematic and founded to be perfect sync as he left to see his aunt but he heard the conversation and as curiosity took him over, eavesdrop of their conversation of the Changelings' breakout which widened his eyes in surprise as memory of his parent's last breath and the monster who took them away from him, gritted his teeth as he uses his invisibility spell to hear it more and shocked that the Princess of Friendship and her friends were captured by them. After four Royal Guards left, he then felt his heart that it's time. For all these years, he develops his Gundam to fight against the Changelings and bring hope to Equestria as a savior. And now the Princess of Friendship and her friends are in danger from those monsters.

As he wore his suit, he then grabbed his AGE Device and about to stand on the catapult, he was caught in a midnight bubble as he turned and saw Princess Luna stopping him.

"Cosmo, what are you doing?!" she asked him

"Simple, I'm going out to help Princess Twilight and her friends!" he said, trying to break free from her grasp.

"Cosmo, those Changelings are dangerous to face alone! Even in your Gundam suit!" Luna exclaimed as a bright flash, Princess Celestia appeared on her side.

"Lulu, what's wrong?!" Celestia asked as he takes glance at this situation and widened her eyes at the realization.

"Please, Auntie Luna, you had to let me go! I know the Gundam more than everypony!"

"Knowing foreign artifacts won't do anything good! We don't know what that Gundam is capable of!" Luna said trying to pull him back.

"Please, Cosmo, you'll die if you go out on your own!" Celestia added.

"Die?" he mumbled lower his head as the memory of his deceased parents flash his mind "Even if the Royal Guards, even if Princess Twilight and her friends can take care of themselves, it won't be enough. If I just stayed there, then more ponies will die...........that's why...........I HAD TO DO THIS!"

Princess Luna and Princess Celestia were speechless at his words. Never before that they have seen him seriously that even can rival those of a recruit of a Royal Guard's mission. But from his eyes, there were filled with a determination that even Princess Luna and Princess Celestia ponder of their thoughts of his decision. Still, even though what happens from the invasion at the Canterlot wedding between Princess Cadance and Shining Armor even Twilight and her friends venture through the Changelings' Castle to rescue their sisters, it would make sense that their foes are powerful.

Finally, Princess Luna let go of the magic bubble "All right, Cosmo. Just make sure you come back safe."

Cosmo nodded "I will! And thank you!"

With that, he jumps into the catapult and wore his helmet and glance at the device "Let's do this, Gundam. Let's go save everypony."

As he slammed his device in the chest compartment as the Gundam armors magnetized into him along with his Beam Rifle and a Shield as the catapult begin to moving upward as he crotch down a bit as blue lights lit up.

Cosmo..............you and your Gundam, become the savior like the Asuno family did.............Princess Luna thought

"Here I go, Cosmo Bringer, Gundam Age 4, taking off!" he shouted as he felt himself getting pushed as near to the end, he hovers in the skies and thrust forward to the Changelings' castle.


Meanwhile, at the Changeling's Castle, everypony was cocooned as each of the Royal Guards tried to break free but no luck as the Changelings was sucking out their life force. As in the middle, Queen Chrysalis smug at this. It was too easy that Princess Twilight able to let them break free by letting one of her subjects shapeshift as herself while she waits for the chance to attack her when she enters the room then the Royal Guards tried to save their beloved princess and gave the chance for her subjects to retaliate.

As she walks at this victory, she saw Twilight and her friends, trapped in the cocoons, struggling to break free as she laughed at them "Oh, how's ironic that you ponies always fell that trick? It's always the oldest in the book."

"Rgggh! You won't get away with this!" Twilight struggled to break free.

Then she turned to Twilight's cocoon and levitate "As for you Princess, it's amazing that your level of magic is something beyond when we first met. It always makes me hungry for it."

"Leave her alone, you big creep!" Pinkie shouted

"Let her go, ya varmint!" Applejack shouted

"Yeah, leave her alone!" Rainbow shouted

Then more Changelings came from the front as they carried more of the Royal Guards from before "My Queen, we caught another set of Princess Celestia's Royal Guards."

"Oh, so the princess already know of this. Well, it's a shame that it's too late for her to come and save her beloved former student." she mocked as she about to drain Twilight's magic, love, and life, a large fist punch onto the cheek as to Twilight and her friends, along with the Changelings and the Royal Guards, widened in surprise as an armored pony came out of nowhere and save her as with enough force, sends Queen Chrysalis flopping to the ground as she got back up, she glares at the armored pony who stand on its hind legs and into a battle stance.

"How dare you injure me, you piece of tin can?!" she hissed angrily at it as Changelings swarming on her side "Turn that armored pony to scrap metal!"

With the Changelings charging at Cosmo, he blocked their magic using his shield which to everypony's surprise, it bounces and rebound at the Changelings injuring them. Then as some about to readied their horn, he hovers it away from them as he fires his beam rifle as each of them conjure a shield to protect but as the pink beams hit the shield, it phased through and to everypony's surprise again, it pierces through their chests causing them to exploded into icky green dust.

"Did that.........pony just..........." One of the Royal Guards flabbergasted at this.

"That's impossible........." Another exclaimed, having his mouth agape.

"Whoa.........." Spike exclaimed at this.

"But, who, what, how-?!" Rainbow flabbergasted at this.

Then Chrysalis hissed in anger and rage. This is the first time that her subjects are dead as nopony ever killed one of her own, but this armored pony can?! How can that, thing able to counter their own magic?!

Suddenly one of them swoop down and pound him to the ground and about to absorb his magic but as his eyes flashed as if they heard his battle cry, a large flames came out of the thrusters and blinded its eyes, hissing in pain as a chance, he grabbed the horns and toss around to the other Changelings which knocked out from it but more kept coming from the side of the castle.

"Heh, not bad, you're a very interesting pony, able to counter my subject's attacks, but can you face this?!" As on cue, each of the Changelings including Queen Chrysalis shapeshifts into Royal Guards, Twilight and her friends, and Princess Celestia with their evil grin. But unknown to them, Cosmo smirked at this.

I don't think so.............his thoughts rang as the A symbol begins to glow brightly as a bright light green wave pulsed around the area as to Twilight and her friends' and even the Royal Guards' surprise, all of the Changelings were revert back to their normal forms.

"What's this?!" Queen Chrysalis shrieked at this outcome as multiple Changelings tried to shapeshift but for unknown reason, their horns just fizzled out even she tried to change shape. "What have you done?!"

With no answer, he then grabbed his beam dagger and begin charging at her at which Chrysalis roared in anger as she charging at him as she about to swipe her horn but he grabbed it as she tried to blast him with her magic as he grunted at this.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Cosmo screamed as he impaled it into her chest, causing her to cough out her blood as he repeatedly stabs her again and again and finally, he gave her an uppercut which sends her to the ground.

"Queen Chrysalis!!!!!" the Changelings commander screamed as all of the Changelings rushed to her side and saw her coughing up as they saw her wound.

"She's okay, but hurt badly!" another said as they tried to help her as Queen Chrysalis groaned in pain, gritted her teeth.

"R-Retreat!" she ordered all of the Changelings took off to the skies as they carried her on her backs while flying but not when she glared at the armored pony. Hopefully, the Changelings now had a new powerful foe on the pony sides.

Cosmo breathes heavily at this battle. He can't believe that he did it. He and his Gundam actually did it. They able to save the Princess of Friendship and her friends even the Royal Guards. He looked at the cocoons as he uses his beam dagger and cut them open one by one. As all of them got out of the cocoon, he saw Twilight being hugged by her friends as each of them express their worries as the Royal Guards came to their sides as she told them that she's fine. As he stores his beam dagger back to his side skirt, he about to leave, a voice stops him in his track.

"Wait!"

He turned around and saw her and her friends coming to his side as she said to him in her kind smile "Thanks for saving me and my friends. I never saw you around in Equestria."

"Yeah, for an armored pony, you sure are strong!" Applejack remarked

"Not to mention you able to counter those nasty bug's magic!" Pinkie added

"It's was brave but..........very violent of what you did..........." Fluttershy whispered gratefully but whispered a bit.

"That's was awesome! Just what are you?!" Rainbow exclaimed

"I agree with Rainbow!" Spike added

"Although very barbaric what you did, I'm grateful for saving us, dear." Rarity said, "Would you mind telling us your name?"

He then looks down for a bit. He can't just say his real name, otherwise, it'll compromise everything. So the only thing that he can muster is this "Gundam."

"Huh?" all of the girls and Spike said in confusion

"I am Gundam," he said it again which the girls having confusion expression as they about to ask him more, he took off into the skies faster than Rainbow as she about to follow him, he disappeared in a flash, leaving the girls to wonder about this strange pony is.

At the skies of Ponyville, Cosmo was flying towards back to his home at Canterlot, staying hidden in the clouds as his mind drifted off his first victory against the Changelings. Although he able to save Twilight and her friends not to mention of the Royal Guards, he knows now he just sparks an upcoming war between him and his Gundam against the army of Changelings and Queen Chrysalis. But he'll be ready for it because he now becomes the savior of Equestria.

Opening Theme (Cosmo's Theme)

Author's Note:

So this another project I want to try and in this chapter, it's going to cover some of Cosmo's past set on the previous episodes of MLP Seasons before coming to Season 5. Also it's going to set on the FIENDship is magic #5 comic where the Changelings broke free from prison.

And for those of Cosmo's past, it was inspired by 00RaiserGundam's Oc pony Lockon Astros and Flint Asuno from Gundam AGE series so I want to give credit to them. Cosmo's path will be similar to Flint in the previous generations but similar to him, he'll be open a bit but struggle to his loner nature in further chapters. And unlike the AGE series when we switch to a son to a grandson, it'll be more focus on Cosmo until further chapters.