• Published 24th Apr 2015
  • 555 Views, 1 Comments

Twilight Gets High - Painted Smile



Twilight is angry. Discord and Celestia help to make her happy.

  • ...
7
 1
 555

Ganja, 420, the Whole Shebang

It was your average day in Ponyville. The ponies of the humble town were just getting out of bed to start their daily routine. Everyone except a certain lavender mare who had been up since midnight.

“Come on, Spike,” pleaded Twilight, “Just send one more letter for me. Please?”

“Aw, come on, Twilight. Every time we’ve tried to send a friendship report to the Princess since that Cutie Mark Switch, it just gets sent back after a couple of days.”

“But I still have so much to send her! So many new amazing things about friendship that I’ve learned!"

Twilight started pacing around the room in a manner that could only be described as maniacal, rambling about reports and friendship until there was a loud POP, and everyone's favorite draconequus poofed into the room.

"HELLO, TWILIGHT!", Discord yelled through a megaphone that he pulled out of thin air.

"Hello Discord...", grumbled Twilight, "What are you doing here?"

"WELL, I WAS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD-- WAIT A SECOND..."

Discord then magicked the megaphone out of existence before speaking to the young mare.

"Well, I was in the neighborhood, doing everything an element of chaos would do on an average day like this, you know, play a few tricks, pull a few pranks, that kind of thing, when I came by your little abode an listened in to hear you full of strife. So, Twilight, I know that your having some troubles, so I want to help."

"Thank you, Discord. Really. But I think--"

"Uh-uh. No but's, about it. Now I'm gonna leave for now. But I wan't you to come to this address.", said Discord as he handed Twilight a folded sheet of paper.

"When, you get there, I'll make sure by the time your done, you'll be a changed mare. Ok?"

Twilight huffed. "Fine, Discord. I'll be there."

"Oh, Goody! See you there, Twily." And with another POP, the draconequus was gone.

"Spike," said the young unicorn. "I'm gonna be out for a little bit. Take care of the castle for me while I'm gone, OK?"

"Got it,"said Spike.

With that, Twilight was on her way, not knowing what exactly she was getting into.

*****

"1101, 1103, 1105- Ah, here it is! 1107 Shetland Drive!", Twilight yelled with joy. That joy quickly turned to confusion. In front of here was a small, beaten up, little, white house.

"Wait is this actually the place?" She asked herself. Twilight checked again to see that she was that she was at the right house, and both the small scrap of paper and the numbers on the side of the mailbox matched. She then walked up to the walkway and knocked on the front door.

"Is any one home? Discord, are you here?", Twilight asked nervously.

There was a moment of silence before the door slowly opened, and a thick cloud of smoke billowed out.

"Yo. Wazzup, Twi?", asked Discord from inside. "Come on in."

As Twilight walked in, she squinted through what appeared to be a thick haze all inside the house.

"What's with all the smoke, Discord? Is something on fire?"

"Nothing's on fire, Twily. But something did get lit. Heh.", joked Discord from across the room.

Ok... So why exactly am I here?", asked Twilight. "If you don't mind me saying this place is kind of... run down."

"Follow me to the other room. It'll all be explained it all when we're there."

Discord slowly got up and walked with Twilight to a small room, smokier than all the others.

"HECCH! HECCH!", coughed Twilight. "Seriously, why is there so much smoke in this house? It's stinking up the whole house?"

"I know. But isn't it such a beautiful smell, though?", said a familiar, yet sluggish voice.

"Princess Celestia, is that you?"

"Why yes, it is little mare," said Celestia from a small beanbag in what was otherwise a sparsely filled room. There was two more beanbags in the room along with a small fridge, an area rug, a couple of baggies full of a strange looking grass, and a few other things that Twilight had never seen before.

"So tell me, why have you been so anxious, Twily? Is something the matter in Ponyville?"

"It's nothing that important, Princess," Twilight said. "It's just I've gotten a little angry because I've been trying to send you friendship reports for the past week, and everytime I try to send one it just gets sent back andireallyhateitandfeellikeyouhaven'tbeenreadingthemandthatyouhatemeand--"

Twilight was suddenly stopped when Celestia gently put a hoof to her snout.

"Twilight before you go any farther, I want you to take this."

Celestia then gave Twilight a small rolled up piece of paper, burnt at one end.

"What is it? What do I do?", asked Twilight, confused.

"You take the unlit end and smoke it, Twily," Discord told the mare.

"OK. I'll try..."

"So you were never really mad at me? Wow...,"Twilight trailed off, higher than the clouds.

"It's true. I never was ignoring you or hating on you, Twilight. I just sent back the messages because I wanted you to keep them to remember what you've learned. Just like the time--" Celestia looked over to Discord. "Just like the last time I sent them to you. Now let's get you back home. Are you ready, Twilight?"

"Sure, Princess," said Twilight. "But can we get some hayburgers, or something. I'm starving."

"Sure, Twily."

*****

The next morning, Twilight woke up to find a box by here side. On top was a message that said the following:
Dear Twily,
I hope your feeling better now. If you ever start feeling angry or anxious about something that isn't too important, use the things Discord and I have but into this box.
Your Faithful Teacher and Friend,
Princess Celestia
P.S. Dissy says Hi

Author's Note:

Well here's the first story I've ever wrote. Hope you liked it. If you want, give me some feedback.

Comments ( 1 )

Because it's Mandatory that I do this...

and...

Login or register to comment