• Published 19th Apr 2015
  • 3,549 Views, 24 Comments

Accelerated Dash - Wildcard25



When a boy band lands in Equestria and bonds with magical musical gems, they must use the magic of song to protect the land from musical tyrants.

  • ...
9
 24
 3,549

Boys in Band

It was one night at a concert where five 13 year old boys were putting on a show with their singing and the fan were loving them. Especially the girls.

When they finished, the lead boy who had short blonde hair spoke up, "Thank you, Chicago! We are Accelerated Dash!" the fans cheered, as the five boys waved to them for coming out.

They walked back stage and were greeted by their record company producer Jerry Macintire, "Boys, another successful performance!" he looked to the lead blonde haired boy, "Zeck, loved those dance moves," he turned to the second boy who had short brown hair, "Tyler, voice was all over the place," he motioned to the third one who had long black hair, "Derek, loved that spin move," he looked at the fourth one who had short red hair, "Josh, you blew my mind with your flip," he then looked to number five who had spikey brown hair, "And Damien, loved the way you reached out to those girls up front."

Tyler spoke, "No prob, Jerry. If you'll need us we'll be in the dressing room." they walked on and opened the door of their dressing room. They plopped onto armchairs looking relieved.

Derek spoke, as he stretched his arms up, "What a night, hey, guys?"

"You said it." Josh agreed, as he kicked back.

"This calls for a celebration." Zeck said, as he opened a mini fridge and tossed them each a bottle of cola.

Damien spoke, while opening his drink up,"Thank God this is the last of our tour."

"You just want to see Lapis," Tyler began, "You send her a message everyday."

"I do not." Damien denied.

"So then if we'd look at your cellphone we won't find a single message?" Zeck tempted, while Damien said nothing.

"Can you blame the dude?" Derek asked, "He's super close to his little sister"

"Which makes me worried, do you?" Josh asked, only for Damien to speak up.

"No! I do not have a sister complex!" Damien cried.

"Take a chill pill, Damien." Zeck calmed him.

There was a knock at their door. Tyler got up and answered it seeing a delivery boy, "Accelerated Dash?" the delivery boy asked.

"That'd be us." Tyler confirmed.

"I got a package delivery for you all." the delivery boy said holding up the wrapped box.

"Package? All right." Tyler signed a form and the boy left. Tyler brought the package over to their dressing room's coffee table, "Mail!"

The other four came over and gathered around the package, "What is it?" Damien asked.

"Probably a gift from my adoring fans." Zeck answered with pride.

"I'll bet." Josh retorted.

"Its for all of us." Derek added.

"Who's it from?" Damien inquired.

"Hmm, no return address." Tyler noted.

"Hopefully its not from..." Josh said shuddering "Nora."

The boys shuddered at the possibility of their most crazy fangirl stalker, as Zeck spoke, "Well, this box ain't big enough for her to fit inside."

"Plus remember we mailed her to Iceland last time." Tyler reminded them.

"Sweet!" they high fived.

"Come on, let's open it." Josh said, as they opened the package.

They looked inside, and saw a case with five colored gemstones in it next to a label with each of their names next to a specific colored gem.

"Are these real gems?" Derek gasped as they reflected off his eyes.

"Wow," Josh gasped, "One for each of us."

Zeck picked up a red gem, "Awesome." he said while marveling at the gem.

Damien spoke, "Wicked." he held up the blue gemstone.

Josh picked up the black gemstone, "This will make for a great ring."

"Just my color." Derek said, as he held the green gemstone.

Tyler looked at the last gemstone being colored yellow before picking it up, "Who would've sent us these?"

"I don't know but whoever did must've paid a fortune for them." Zeck stated. He squinted at his, until suddenly the gem began glowing, "Uh, guys."

They noticed the red gem Zeck was holding was glowing, suddenly they saw each of the other gems started glowing as well.

They illuminated the room, and when it died down the boys looked around and saw the gems had turned into necklaces attached to collars around their necks.

"What just happened?" Derek asked in confusion.

"I have no idea." Zeck answered feeling freaked.

"They're stuck." Damien tried pulling his off.

Suddenly the gems glowed again and a mirror in their room started glowing as well, "Is this really happening?" Tyler asked as his body shook.

"Guy's, I'm scared." Josh trembled.

They walked over and looked at the mirror. Zeck put his finger to the mirror and saw it went through the glass, "Whoa!" he pulled his finger out.

"What the." Derek gasped.

"I think we got us a portal to wonderland or something." Tyler said.

Josh spoke, "Do we go through it?"

"What if we do and don't come back?" Damien asked.

Derek spoke, "I don't think I can look at this and walk away."

"Neither can I," Zeck admitted, "Guys, I think these gems want us to go in."

"The gems want us?" Damien asked rhetorically.

"I know it's crazy, but hear me out." Zeck pleaded. The boys listened, as he continued, "Whoever sent us these gems must have had a reason."

"Zeck, you're talking like we're in a comic book world." Josh said.

"I agree with Zeck," Tyler said, "I mean these things are stuck to us now. Whatever's on the other side of that mirror needs them, which means it needs us."

"I hate it when you make sense." Damien grumbled.

Zeck spoke, "I'm going in. How about you guys?"

Josh answered, "I'm going too."

"So am I." Tyler agreed.

"Count me in." Derek nodded.

"Damien?" Josh asked.

They all looked at Damien who was conflicted, before sighing, "Accelerated Dash never dashes on without the others. I'm in." he smiled.

Zeck nodded, as they gathered before the mirror, "Here goes." he stepped in.

Josh stepped in, followed by Tyler, Derek, and Damien stood before it, "I just know I'm gonna regret this." he dove in. All five boys were flying through a bright rainbow vortex screaming their heads off.


Meanwhile in the land of Equestria, inside Ponyville's castle, Twilight Sparkle, her friends, Spike, along with Celestia, Luna, and Cadence were gathered around a meeting table discussing the latest news in Equestria.

Luna spoke, "Everything in Ponyville seems calm as usual."

"And we hear Canterlot and the Crystal Empire is fine as well." Twilight added.

Celestia answered, "Yes. Though we still must be cautious. There had been recent reports of large fights breaking out among ponies and other creatures in the other lands."

"Fights?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

"Yes. From what we've learned these fights came up unprovoked between the sides." Cadence explained.

Spike spoke looking confused, "That doesn't make any sense."

"Yeah, ya can't start a fight without something to provoke it." Applejack agreed.

Suddenly Pinkie froze, "Girls, I think I'm getting a doozy."

Twilight looked concerned, "What is it? Where will it happen?" she looked around frantically hoping she wasn't going to get into another accident. Suddenly they heard a crash.

"Sounded like it came from the library." Cadence noted.

"Let's check it out." Rainbow said, as they hurried for the library.

When Twilight opened the doors, they halted upon seeing five bipedal creatures lying on the floor tangled up while close to the mirror that was meant to lead to Canterlot High.

"Ow! Josh, you're standing on my hand!" Tyler cried in pain.

"Who's got their foot in my face?" Damien demanded.

"Ouch! Who pinched me!?" Derek cried.

"Guys, guys!" Zeck announced, and they stopped struggling, "Let's get ourselves together."

"Ok let's get untangled," Derek began, "Tyler, I think if you move your arm there."

"And you retract your leg." Tyler added.

The five slowly untangled themselves, "All right let's get up." Zeck said, as they started descending to their feet.

"And I thought going through portals was supposed to be fun." Josh groaned, while rubbing his head.

"Where are we?" Tyler asked, as they looked around the room without even noticing the ponies standing in the doorway.

"Some kind of library." Derek answered.

"Uh, guys." Josh said in worry, as he finally noticed the ponies looking at them.

They looked at them and jumped a bit, "Guys, what are those?" Damien asked.

"Hi!" Pinkie greeted them with a raised hoof.

"Guys, I think that cola we drank had something in it. I think that pink one just spoke." Josh said.

"That's because I am speaking." Pinkie answered.

"I think I'm losing it too." Damien in disbelief.

"Guys, I don't think we're hallucinating this. I think it's real." Zeck feared.

"Real?" they asked.

"That can't be." Derek denied it.

"Actually he's right." Twilight confirmed.

"Oh..." the other four said and suddenly the five boys screamed in fright. The ponies were startled by their outburst, while Spike ended up slipping onto his back from shock.

"We gotta run!" Tyler cried, as the five started running down the hall of the library.

"Wow they're fast." Pinkie gasped.

"Don't let them escape." Luna said, as they went after them.

Rainbow spoke taking off, "I'm on it."

The five boys ran, as Derek spoke, "We got to get out of this place!"

"There's an exit up ahead!" Damien called.

They ran for it only for their path to get blocked by Rainbow, which made them skid , "Turn around! Turn around!" Zeck called, as they went another way.

"A.J, they're coming up by you!" Rainbow called.

Applejack took out her lasso, "I'll round 'em up."

She whirled her lasso and caught Josh's feet. He fell to the floor, "Guys, help me!" he cried in fright.

Tyler spoke, "Hang on, buddy!" they grabbed onto him and tried pulling him back.

"Oh, this like Nora all over again." Derek shivered.

Applejack tugged and tugged, until the boys lost hold of Josh, "Josh!" they called.

"Save yourselves!" he cried, as he was getting pulled over to Applejack.

"Oh, I don't think this is helping." Fluttershy voiced her disapprovement.

"I don't know what these things are, but they do know how to style." Rarity admitted, as she looked over at them.

Zeck spoke to the other three, "Split up!" they ran down different paths of the library.

"After them!" Rainbow called, as some of the ponies went off to catch them.

Josh looked at the ponies as he was tugged over, "Uh hi." he said nervously. When they still gave him questionable looks, he winced, "Please, I bruise easily!" he bawled.

Fluttershy not liking the sight of him quaking in fear, pat his head comfortingly, "There, there, no need to be scared." Josh looked up at her and looked flustered.

Derek was running down one hall and looked back seeing nothing behind him, "Ok, I'm in the clear," suddenly he bumped into something and fell on his back. He looked up seeing Celestia looking down at him, "I gotta stop saying stuff like that."

Celestia laughed in amusement, "Quite the funny one aren't you?"

Derek was confused, but answered, "Uh, I get that a lot." he smiled.

Tyler was ducking around the library shelves, "I gotta get to higher ground," he stopped and saw a ladder against one of the shelves, "There!" he climbed up it before standing on top of the shelf, "I should be safe up here."

Rainbow flew up, "Sup?"

"Then again maybe not," Tyler winced, before seeing another shelf, "Time to make like a frog and jump!" he jumped to the other shelf and began running across the others before jumping to another like an athlete.

"You're not getting away that easily." Rainbow flew after him.

Tyler saw another shelf looked farther ahead, so he ran as fast as he could and when he reached the edge he leaped with all his might, "GERONIMO!" he saw there was no way he could make it to the other shelf, and braced himself for the inevitable pain.

"Hold it!" Rainbow swooped in and caught him, "You gotta be crazy trying to make a jump like that!" she scolded him.

"I had to try." he winced.

" I mean who do you think you are Daring Do?" Rainbow asked rhetorically.

"If I knew who that was, I'd say I was at least attempting." Tyler answered sheepishly.

Back on the ground level, Damien was ducking around the shelves while trying to find a way out, "Come on, Damien. You can get yourself out of this," he saw another exit up ahead, "Home free!" he ran for the exit. He held his hand out planning to grab the door handle only to suddenly freeze and was levitating up, "Hey, what the!"

He looked down seeing Princess Luna was using her magic on him, "No creature can escape the Princess of the Night." he declared proudly.

"You better let me down or I'm gonna!" he froze, "Actually I don't know what I'll do, but I promise it'll be something bad!" Damien warned her.

"My-my, such a temper." Luna said, with a hoof to her chin.

Zeck being the only one left was hiding behind a shelf, "My poor buddies. I have to escape for their sakes," He peeked out from the shelf and looked both ways seeing the coast was clear, "Ok. Time to get out of here." he turned to go one way only to come face to face with Cadence as his nose touched her muzzle. He gasped.

"You know you actually look cute." Cadence admitted, while smiling.

Zeck cried in fright, as he spun around and tried to run but realized he was running in place. Twilight trotted up with her magic activated, "You may as well stop trying to run."

Zeck saw he was above the floor running in place, "What's happening here?!"

Twilight spoke, "Look if you calm down we can talk this out." she trotted along with Cadence as Zeck floated after them.

"Could you ease up with this? I'm starting to get air sick." Zeck warned them.


Meanwhile back with Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie, and Rarity. Josh was conversing with them comfortably and casually, "So she locks us in this audio booth her dad uses to make jingles and kept us in there for about a day." Josh told them.

"Oh, my." Fluttershy gasped, with a hoof to her mouth.

"How unfortunate for you." Rarity spoke in concern.

"Yeah. Luckily our bodyguard came and to get back at Nora, we shipped her to Antarctica when she tried to follow us again," Josh looked and saw Luna coming back with Damien, Rainbow came with Tyler, while Derek was walking at Celestia's side, "Hey, guys, what's up.?"

"Just floating around." Tyler answered dryly.

"I was just telling Flutters, A.J, Pinkie, and Rarity how we met Nora." Josh explained.

"You're associating with these things?" Damien asked in disbelief.

"Hey, Damien, it's not so bad. These ponies are actually really nice." Derek admitted, as he smiled at Celestia, who returned the gesture and answered.

"And you are very respectful."

"Hey, where's Zeck?" Josh asked, not seeing him.

"I'm over here." Came his voice. They saw Zeck flying by with Twilight and Cadence still keeping him airborne, until they lowered him, Tyler, and Damien down on the ground.

"Now then, let's start over calmly," Twilight suggested, "Who are you guys and how did you get here?" Twilight began, as Rainbow got into Tyler's face.

"And if you guys are spies, I'm gonna have to a number on ya." Rainbow warned them.

A.J grabbed Rainbow spoke to the boys, "Don't mind Rainbow here, fellas."

"Now then, your names." Twilight insisted.

Zeck spoke up, "Well, my name's Zeck Vangour."

"What kind of name is Zeck?" Pinkie asked the girls.

"Pinkie, don't be so rude." Rarity chided her.

"Just asking." Pinkie replied

Zeck hearing her question looked insulted, and spoke up, "I'll have you know I was named after my great-grandfather who was a war hero."

Josh spoke in boredom, "Zeck, could we not go into this again? Sorry about that. My name's Josh Gale." he introduced himself.

"Josh?" Rainbow asked never hearing a name like that before. The boy nodded in confirmation.

"I'm Tyler Flynn."

"Derek Cole."

"Damien Lazuli."

Celestia spoke, "A pleasure to meet you boys. I am Princess Celestia ruler of Equestria, and this is my sister Princess Luna."

"Charmed." Luna greeted them.

Zeck spoke to the guys looking surprised, "Guys, we're standing before royalty." he looked excited.

"Oh, this is England all over again." Tyler said dryly, while rolling his eyes.

Zeck bowed down before looking up at them, "Bow, idiots!" the four joined him in bowing to the two sisters.

Luna spoke to them, "Now, now, there's no need to bow." Hearing that, they got back to their feet.

Cadence spoke up, "I'm Princess Cadence. Sorry I startled you, Zeck."

"Oh, no harm done. I just was taken aback by your words." he answered feeling flustered.

Twilight spoke, "I am Twilight Sparkle. I'm also a princess."

Damien laughed, "Twilight Sparkle," he noticed his boys giving him a dry look, "Oh, come on. I can't be the only one who finds that funny."

"Dud,e that's an old joke" Tyler answered dryly.

"Seriously." Josh added.

Pinkie spoke up, "I'm Pinkie Pie, party thrower specialist. If there's a party to be thrown, I'm the pony to throw it!"

"I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest flier in Equestria." Rainbow boasted.

"Not very modest are you?" Tyler asked.

"No place for modesty." Rainbow replied, still feeling proud of herself.

"Names Applejack, fellas. A pleasure to meetcha."

"Likewise." Derek replied.

Rarity went next, "I'm Rarity or Ms. Rarity if you prefer. I must say boys you certainly have style with your clothing and your hair."

"Well, thanks," Damien answered, "Our hair stylists and outfit designers make us look our best."

"Then they have natural talents, as do you boys for pulling off such looks."

"My name's Fluttershy." she said meekly.

"What did she say? I didn't quite catch that." Damien asked.

"Her name is Fluttershy." Josh replied.

"Ok, now that we're on a first name basis, can you tell us where we're at?" Zeck inquired out of the two royal sisters.

"You are in Twilight's Castle in the town of Ponyville in the land of Equestria." Celestia explained.

'Ponyville?' the boys thought.

"As to how you wound up here, you'll have to tell me." Twilight insisted.

Zeck answered "Well, it's like this. We just finished performing our last concert for our tour."

"Concert?" Fluttershy asked curiously.

"Yeah, we're a boy band. Accelerated Dash." Derek explained, as the boys stood together.

"Catchy title." Rarity admitted.

"Sounds like you're cashing in on my name," Rainbow said skeptically, "Not that I can blame you. It is an awesome name."

"I like it." Pinkie voiced her thoughts.

Zeck continued, "Anyway, after the concert we got this package containing these gems that stuck themselves to us, and activated some portal in a nearby mirror that brought us here."

Luna spoke up while motioning to the mirror, "Yes, the mirror right here was a gateway to another world that only Twilight and Spike have been through."

"I don't recognize them from that world though." Twilight said, as she studied their appearances.

"So then you know what we are?" Damien asked curiously.

Spike approached, and answered, "You're humans."

"Is that a dragon?" Josh asked, as the boys looked surprised.

"You bet I am. Spike the dragon."

"You're um..." Tyler began.

"Fabulous? Magnificent? Terrifying?" Spike tried finishing Tyler's sentence.

"Tiny." Tyler answered.

Spike gave a sour look, "Well, unfortunately I'm a baby dragon, but don't think because I'm young I'm not a force to be reckoned with." he tried flexing whatever muscles he had in his small arms.

Twilight spoke recalling what Zeck said, "You said gems brought you here?"

"Yeah, these things." Zeck and his boys motioned to the gems around their necks.

"Wow. They look tasty." Spike started salivating.

"Why do you say that?" Derek asked curiously.

"Gems are a dragons favorite snack." Spike answered.

Rarity slid in to inspect the gems, "Such beautiful gems."

"Who gave them to you?" Twilight asked.

"There was no name." Josh answered, still feeling confused about it, "But each gem had our names to them."

"Whoever sent them to us must've wanted us to come here. But why?" Zeck wondered.

"Yeah, who would want to send us to a world of talking ponies and..." Damien noticed the unicorns, pegasi, and alicorns, "Whatever the rest are."

Twilight decided to educate them, "There are also unicorns and pegasi. Or in mine and the princess' case, alicorns."

"That's a new one for the mythology books." Derek said.

Celestia spoke to Luna, "We better look into this matter further." Luna nodded in agreement.

"Hey, why don't we give the guys a tour of Ponyville?" Pinkie suggested.

"Is that wise?" Zeck asked, as the boys felt that would lead to more problems for them.

AJ spoke to them, "This is Pinkie's way of welcoming newcomers. But I get why you're worried. We don't know how the folks in Ponyville will take to seeing you guys."

Pinkie ruffled Applejack's head through her hat, "Don't worry, A.J. Once everypony sees how nice these guys are they'll be happy to know them."

"In that case, lead on pony girl." Damien said.

"Yay!" Pinkie beamed as she bounced away, with the boys following her.

"Come on, we better go with," Twilight suggested, before looking back to the Princesses and Cadence, "Sorry to cut this meeting short."

"Don't worry, Twilight. We'll be needing to get back to Canterlot anyway." Celestia assured her. So Twilight and the others followed the boys leaving the three princesses to themselves.

Luna spoke up to her sister, "Those gems do look familiar."

"I know. We'll have to look through the archives." Celestia answered, as Cadence nodded in agreement.


The girls and Spike were showing the band around. As they walked many ponies were giving them questionable and awkward looks.

"I'm uncomfortable with this." Damien whispered to the boys.

"Suck it in, Damien," Zeck answered, "At least none of them have started screaming."

"And let's hope it doesn't lead to that." Josh added, while trying to ignore the looks directed at him.

Derek looked and saw a green unicorn eying them with hearts in her eyes, "O...K." he said feeling disturbed.

"You guys got to admit this town looks peaceful." Tyler said, as he looked around.

Damien nodded, "I know, it's so clean, fresh air. It's like paradise."

When they reached town, Zeck looked around seeing the ponies were still hesitant to wanting to go near them, "Guys, we gotta do something about this.'

"But what?" Tyler asked.

Zeck smirked, "We show them what we do best."

"Put on a show?" Josh asked.

"Put on a show." Zeck confirmed.

"But don't we need music for this?" Damien reminded him.

Zeck realizing that, felt sheepish, "Right."

"No problem." Pinkie said, as she pulled in Vinyl Scratch from out of nowhere with her turntable ready.

Zeck turned to his boys, "All right, guys. On my count, Tearing up my Heart." And so Vinyl started mixing music, and the boys started singing.

As they performed the ponies started listening and gathered around as if drawn to them, while the boys were unaware of the gemstones around their necks glowing.

The ponies started dancing and clapping along to the performance, while the girls saw this was looking good for the boys who no longer felt worried about being looked down upon. The five boys wrapped it up with a group pose. The ponies cheered with excitement, while Pinkie cheered the most.

The boys waved as Zeck spoke, "All it took was a song."

"That was very good." Twilight said feeling impressed..

"Not bad there, guys." Rainbow smirked.

"Your voices were so alluring." Rarity beamed

"It's our talent." Tyler answered.

Suddenly the ponies started surrounding them like a fan mob, asking questions and begging for autographs. The six and Spike watched as the boys were trying to get out of it, until Applejack spoke, "Shouldn't we help them?"

"Yes we should." Pinkie answered, as she just stood there watching the scene play out without doing anything to help.

Twilight sighed, "I got this." she used her magic to teleport the boys and themselves away from the mob of ponies. The ponies looked around in confusion as to what happened to them.

The group suddenly appeared outside Sugarcube Corner, with the boys looking scared out of their skin. Damien spoke up, "What the hell just happened to us?"

"I used my magic to teleport us away." Twilight explained.

"Teleport?" Josh asked.

"Yeah."

"That felt super weird." Tyler shook.

"My body feels all tingly from it." Derek added.

"So where are we now?" Zeck looked up seeing Sugarcube Corner.

Derek's eyes widened, "It's the house of the child eating witch!" he screamed.

Pinkie giggled, while ruffling Derek's hair, "No,silly! That's Sugarcube Corner."

"Sugarcube Corner?" Josh asked.

"It's Ponyville's sweets shop," Pinkie explained, "I work here for a living with Mr and Mrs. Cake."

"A sweets shop?" Zeck asked.

"Yeah. Why don't we show ya some of the stuff they make here?" Spike offered.

"Sounds good to me." Zeck answered.

"Me too." Tyler agreed.

"Then let's go in." Twilight said, as the group showed the boys inside.


Soon enough they were at a table, and the boys were indulging in milkshakes. Zeck after sipping his spoke up in joy, "This is good."

"Delicious." Derek added.

"This place is cool." Damien said, as he watched the Cakes take customer after customer.

"Best milkshake ever." Josh smiled

"You won't find it better anywhere else." Pinkie said.

Twilight decided it was best to get to know the boys some more, "So how long have you boys been a band?"

"About a year or so." Zeck answered.

Tyler explained, "We were just simple school boys, until we entered our talent show, and what luck a record company man was there and was intrigued by our talent."

"They offered us a deal and we took it. And here we are today." Josh concluded.

"Yeah, and one really wanted to be there with us." Damien added, while looking dismal.

The girls were confused, until Derek explained, "He's talking about his sister."

"Really, what's she like?" Applejack asked.

Damien answered, "She loves singing almost as much as I do."

"We've been trying to get her signed on to our label as well." Josh added.

"But our record man says she still too young." Tyler put in.

"I see." Twilight replied.

"But we promised we'd get her in once she came of age." Zeck assured them.

"Because she's really good." Derek spoke as he took out a mini cassette player that played a recording of a girl singing.

As the ponies listened, they started to enjoy it. Fluttershy spoke up, "So beautiful."

"That it is." Damien agreed.

"Since we went on tour, she's been sending messages to Damien every day." Zeck told the girls.

"Are they close?" Rarity inquired.

"Oh, yeah. We even wonder if he has a sister complex." Josh explained, only for Damien to grip his shoulder.

"Josh, don't make hurt you." Damien glared at him.

"Sorry. I'll shut up." Josh winced.

"He's a bit sensitive when we question about that." Derek told them.

"No kidding." Rainbow said.

Zeck was looking at his gemstone curiously, "I still wonder about these gems. What they're for, who sent them."

"I'm not sure, but they can't be ordinary gems if they brought you here." Rarity answered.

"Well, I want to know is where are we gonna stay tonight?" Damien asked, as the boys started wondering about that as well.

Twilight answered, "Don't worry. There's plenty of rooms at my castle."

"Really?" Josh asked hopefully.

"It'd be rude if we didn't help you." Twilight answered.

"Thank you." Tyler thanked her.

"And tomorrow, we'll show ya even more of the town." Applejack offered.

"We'll hold ya to it." Derek replied.


That night at Twilight's castle, each of the boys were being showed to their own rooms, as they each got comfortable.

Damien was the last to be escorted to a guest room by Twilight and Spike, "Just make yourself comfortable, Damien. And Spike and I will see ya in the morning."

"Thanks, Twilight. See you two tomorrow." Damien said, as the Princess and dragon left him to get some sleep.

The boy looked out the window of his guest room and up at the sky gazing at the moon and stars with only one thing on his mind, "Lapis. I'll find a way home somehow, little sister."

Meanwhile in another land by the sea three sirens were sitting atop a rock in the middle of the sea vocalizing as the gems embedded into their torsos glowed. Suddenly they felt a sharp spike in their gems magic.

One of the sirens who had red scales spoke, "Tempo! Presto! Did you feel that?"

A siren with pink scales, who was identified as Tempo answered, "Yes, Ballad. We did."

The white scaled siren identified as Presto spoke, "They've been activated."

"Then it seems our time is drawing closer." Ballad said.

"What do we do?" Tempo inquired.

"If those five have chosen theirs then we need ours." Ballad said, as she held up a gem that looked like the ones the boys acquired, only this one was colored in the shade of Lapis lazuli. The three sirens looked at the gemstone mischievously.