• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 13,991 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 13,991

Carnage Begins, And a Toxin Save

{Rainbow's POV}

I had been looking for whatever Twi was freaked out about. 'Maybe after this I can get that nap I was gonna have.'

I had found my way into the barracks. 'Why it was at the back?'

As I thought that, I heard a crash and did NOT scream like a filly. After I was sure I wasn't dead, I tried figuring out what it was, and with my vast knowledge of breaking noises, I assumed it was most likely a vase, or some sort of pot.

With my quick precision, I dashed out of the room, and to the sound.

Yep, a vase. First guess. I tried looking for what had caused it, but no dice. Until I heard a it again, but with a low rumbling. I turned to investigate.

But my vision was clouded by red and black. I screamed in fear, pain, and... Glee?

Before I passed out, I heard a voice say, 'Hello, pony... Sleep...'

---------
{Pinkie's POV}

I hoped happily along the corridor, happily humming a random tune.

I picked up a rock, " Anypony there!? No!? Okay!"

I picked up another rock and was about to do the same, until I heard Rainbow scream.

"I'm coming Dashie!" I sprinted as fast as I could to help my friend, until I tripped and fell on my face.

I felt blood coming out of my nose, and forehead, it hurt a lot, and I cried in pain. I held my sobs back best I could.

I saw a half red, and half black gooey thing slither its way over to me. It went up my hoof, and came all the way up to my shoulder. I tried shacking it off, but I couldn't even move because my head hurt so much.

I passed out before it was done.

Author's Note:

Here is the crossover story: Silver