• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 14,005 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 14,005

Spidermen Part 1: Your A Klyntar

{Third POV}

Lee had decided not to take Twilight back home, he still had to take care of that Shadow Pony the that seal. He wondered how he would take care of it. He then heard a ‘whooshing’ sound, followed by a clatter. The symbiote looked to see some kind of a black flip phone hit the floor it had the venom emblem on it.

“What?” Lee asked dumbly. He webbed the phone into his hand, “Another Displaced? I wake up, and already I find another token.” Lee looked over the phone to find the massage.

The message said,"...Hi listener I'm Jeffery the Spider man. If you need a friend, some help in a fight, just someone to talk to, hell a person to relate to use on speed dial 1 and I might pick up...ok where is off button on this...ah there." Lee’s eyes widened. He quickly dialed one, and waited...

In another end of the multiverse about the same time frame as earlier. Jeffery the Spiderman is working on upgrading his web shooter for elemental webs. Since the gems in this world can give special properties to the webs. Jeffery as he worked on his web shooters for a freezing effect said, "I wonder if that phone has gotten anywhere, if so then I hope that Doc Ock hasn't found it." As the spider powered human said that he feels his phone vibrate in my belt so he answer it.

"Hello...." said Jeffery still in costume as he is pulled to a different world. As he is pull the thought happens to him, 'Oh my spider powers I'm being pulled to battle world.'

Another black spider-dressed humanoid with the phone. Lee dropped the token, and looked to the almost identical Displaced in front of him. Jeffery then jumped in shock seeing what looks to be an identical being to himself.

“... I’m gonna need to sit down…” Lee flopped on his butt.

Jeffery said, "I second that notion" he then makes a web chair and sits in it.

After catching his thoughts, breath, and head. He sighed, “You must be Jeffery.”

Before they could continue, the seal on the floor began to glow, and out came the Shadow Pony… Again…

The Shadow pony looked at the two Spidermen, and flew as fast as it could to get away from them. Lee ignored him, choosing to focus on the second spider. Jeffrey reacted by dodging and webbing it up with a normal web set. Then said, "I love my spider powers. Now Mr. Copycat may I ask are you a Klyntar?"

“Um, what?” Lee tilted his head.

Jeffery responded with, "A Klyntar is a symbiotic organism from marvel universe. The famous ones are Venom, Anti Venom who is not a true Symbiote, Carnage, Scream, Hybrid, Toxin. Venom is the oldest and the Father to Carnage, Hybrid who was a mix of the life foundation team, Scream who is one of them that wasn't killed and mixed into the being known as Hybrid, and Grand Father to Toxin. That assure it?"

Lee face palmed, “Oh! I know that, I just forgot about that name. Yeah, I am one.”

Jeffery asked, "So you the One known as Venom? Or are you just a different Klyntar that came here?"

“Oh, I’m Venom alright, but you can call me Lee.” Lee looked where the shadow was, “Your webs fail you, look.”


Jeffery looked "Oh, well that is interesting. So you get tricked by the Merchant?"

Lee nodded, “I think most Displaced are…” Lee turned to the seal. “Now, how did that moron get out?”

"Maybe when I entered your respective reality I caused your seal to become unstable, due to the most likely alien magic that is on my body. That magic could have reacted with yours bringing it to that unstable point." Answered Jeffery

“Oh, come on! I cut my arm off to get him in there!”

Jeffery asked, "What do you mean?" He was interested.

“This… dimension has a special kind of magic. Its hard to explain, but here's the jist, I sacrifice a part of my body, and creates the magic that goes into the symbols.” Lee pointed at the dead seal that used to have the shadow pony in it. “Depending on how powerful the seal is, determines how much to sacrifice. Heck, it was so diverse that even earth ponies could use it.”


Jeffery said, "Cool, do you have a host right now? Since you would need one to help your healing abilities." Smiling under his mask since the conversation is rather interesting.

“Yeah, she’s sleeping over there.” Lee gestured to Twilight.

Jeffery said, "Cool you have bonded or at least taken as your host Twilight. Me I haven't met the mane six yet, since old sunny eyed racist unforgiving bitch Celestia turned me to stone for not saving the crystal empire from Sombra. Ok I did beat him, but he made the empire disappear."

“Let’s see. Your Celestia’s racist, mine is too. She turned me to stone because I was saving lives.” Lee scoffed, “Uh… Mane Six? You mean the New Elements of Harmony?”


"If that is Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Rarity aka the baby dragon slave driver, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy then yes I am. Luna in my world was not for my being stoned and hell, I can safely say she is one of my best friends." Jeffery commented.

Lee chose to ignore what Jeffery said, instead, he walked over to the bed and picked up the book.

“This is the second time I’ve had to take care of him tonight, and I’m already tired…” Lee grumbled.

Jeffery said, "Wait get some sleep first then do the magic. Its better quality and safer to do magic when you're not tired or impaired too much." He was at this point just being nice as it was most likely his fault for the seal failed.

“Yeah, I could use some sleep… Besides, the Shadow can’t exist in the day…” Lee explained, shaking his head to keep him awake. “But I need to take care of Twilight… and I need a host to sleep.”

Jeffery said, "Since Twilight is out of commission you could use me for the host." He offered nicely.

Lee would have smiled if he could, “Thank you, it would only take a couple hours. Ready?”

Jeffery nods and said, "Yes, I am ready."

“You will be in control, be careful, it could be a bit much.” Lee then jumped on Jeffery. The feeling was different than Jeffery’s suit, he even felt more stronger. ‘Night...’ Lee whispered before falling partly asleep. Jeffery relaxes and starts to do basic combat training keeping calm. He decided not to test his limits as not to cause Lee any unneeded stress or strain.

About an hour or two later, Jeffery heard moaning for Lee’s room, Twilight was stirred. Jeffery then heads to Lee's room to see Twilight and at least fake like he is Lee.

Lee woke up instantly, ‘Nononono! I haven't told her about my existence yet!’


Jeffery stops and heads back to where he was he then chuckles and thought ‘Ok ok I will not tell her about you yet.’


‘Don’t even let her see you, I don’t want her to freak out, just let her rest and go somewhere else!’


Jeffery then jumps and sticks to the ceiling to keep stealth and sneaks quietly to a different location.

Lee once again rested, ‘I’m never fully asleep, I just rest and daydream. Its very depressing.’


Jeffery nods and is breathing quietly trying not to get caught by Twilight.

They get to the old throne room, having not been caught by the lavender unicorn. Jeffery relaxes when they get there. He then sits in the chair and feels a bit like a king.

Lee chuckles, ‘If only Celly knew I was here. Then she’d storm the castle!’

Jeffery thought, 'My Celestia would do that too, she would probably get into full armor...that is if her fat ass can fit in the armor from all the cake she eats.'

Lee mentally laughed, ‘Oh god… She has been looking a bit chubby, but give her a bit of credit, she got you and me… So she probably made armor for her cake diet!’


Jeffery nods and is holding in his laughter, 'She probably did just encase I got free.'

‘No, she probably did it so she could show off, she uses the… Mane Six, as you put it. She just throws her problems under the rug out of laziness...’ Lee mused.

'That is true, she does throws her problems at Twilight and her friend like a proverbial dart board' Jeffery thought.

‘Hey, wonder what the chances are that two black suited spidermen meet up?’

Jeffery answered in his thought, '0.00000792 to 2.9 billion’

‘Why don’t you sleep? I'll rest easier not talking… No offence...’

Jeffery didn't answer since he closed his eyes to sleep.


“Hey, Jeff~ Hello~” Lee tried.

Jeffery wakes up easily, standing in front is the humanoid symbiote known as Lee, or Venom. “Its night fall. Now or never!”

Jeffery said, "For what?" To which Lee face palmed.

“The Shadow? Oh, and Twilight left.”

Jeffery said, "I'm up what do you need help with if anything?"

Lee nodded, “First, I searched through your memory’s and saw something about your web-shooters. What can they do?”

"They can with the help of gems can give the webs special attributes. Like a special fire rube fragment can give a fire effect, a sapphire can cause ice effects, and so on and so forth with each elemental gem." Answered the black spandex clad spiderman.

“What about a black crystal that's also a token?”

Jeffery said, "A token?" He tilts his head confused.

“A summoning object, like that flip phone I got.” Explained Lee.

Jeffery said, "Well it could easily open a portal to that persons universe or summon that person much like I was threw the phone call I
answered to come here."

“What if I changed it so a different universe would be connected to it?” Lee asked, walking back to his ‘secret’ room.

"Well it could open a new portal to that world and two of the same type of crystal in a two different universe could be used like a doorway that is much like the mirror for the equestria girls movie" Said Jeffery

“I understood about most of that, so would he be a threat?”

"Well if his intentions are ill then yes. If not then no he wouldn't be a threat. It all depends on morality" said Jeffery relaxing.

“He’s evil, so… He’ll be no harm?”

Jeffery said, "He could be harmful to people."

“Okay, I’ll come to that bridge when I get there.” Lee’s eyes narrowed. They arrived at Lee’s home, and Lee started reading his book again.

“Oh, I forgot to give you my totem/token!” Lee pulled a black necklace with a black and white scythe on it, he presented the token to Jeffery.

Jeffery then takes it and puts it into his belt pouch. "Thanks"

“No problem.” Lee continued reading until he found the spell he needed, he used red and purple chalk, then placed the totem on the new seal.

Jeffery watches with anticipation since anything could happen. Then the black spandex clad hero said, "Also, if you ever need help I'll only be a phone call away."

“I’ll definitely call my friendly-other-worldly-Spiderman if I need to.” Lee chuckled. He then summoned the Scythe, “What did the Merchant send you with?”

"I was sent by my web shooters and belt. How about you?" said Jeffery with a smile.

Lee shook the black weapon, “This is what got me here.” Lee then cut his arm off, shrieking in pain. The arm fell, and turned into dark mist, making the seal glow the colors of the chalk. The symbiote panted, “Took more than I hoped…”

Jeffery was a tad worried, since Symbiotes although have a great healing factor. The healing factor takes time and too much damage can be too much for anything with a healing factor to bounce back from.

Lee hissed, “I hate this magic.” Lee looked over the seal, “I think I made it so the world he will be sent to has no magic, so he’ll turn into a normal person/pony once there. We just need to find the guy.”

Jeffery nods and said, "Lets go, Symbiote."

Lee paused, “Was that an insult?”

"No it was just me trying to be funny." Said Jeffery then he asked, "I know of a mirror that can lead to different close dimension. That turns anyone who enters to human and there is no magic there naturally."

“I was teasing, but thanks for the information!” Lee laughed, “Oh… Um, how ARE we gonna find him?”

"We first need to go there. We then search for him when we get there." Said Jeffery.

Lee nodded, then the two left the room.

“H-hey…” Lee began coughing violently, holding his chest. Lee fell to the ground, hacking, and spitting out a sickly looking black goo.
Jeffery the grabbed the crystal and said, "Hop on Lee, you look in need of a host again."

Lee nodded, he then fused with Jeffery. The symbiote felt the relief of having a host once more, he sighed, “Thanks Jeff, I owe you one.”

"I'll hold you to that, may I ask, Lee, have you given off any spawn, if so naturally or magic/unnaturally. Since if the unnatural it might cause your spices spawning rate to go to a higher rate" said Jeffery trying not to make a Twilight and bondage joke.

Jeffery’s mask heated up, ‘You know I can read your mind, right? And… yes, I created one using magic as a gift to my friend Kat… Don’t even think about it, I’m in your head.’

'I wasn't going to think about you making friends with a cat girl.' Said Jeffery.

Lee mentally face palmed, ‘Whatever, lets just find that Shadow.’

Jeffery felt stronger with Lee over him, to which Jeffery thought knowing that his thoughts are heard. 'This suits power is addicting.'

‘I know, I am the suit.’ They heard a crazed laugh, which was followed by the Shadow appearing.

It smiled, “Now there is only… one.”

Jeffery replied, "You got a mastery in stupid if you think your going to beat me."

Lee was surprised, they must not have synced fully like him and Twilight did.

The monster scoffed, “You must be more foolish than I thought. I am the Shadow... Pony!”

"You're just a batman rip off" said Jeffery than thought, 'Hey Lee sorry about the mind cut out there I put my mental shields up for moment since I thought I felt a psychic presence try and enter my mind.'

Lee thought for a moment, ‘What in the name of Doctor Strange!?’ Lee felt something strange, like he was being pulled apart.

“That weird girl taught me a valuable lesson… BE ORIGINAL!”

A red symbiote was ripped out of Lee.

“Your world has an interesting… creativity.” A white and black symbiote was pulled out of Lee.

‘GAH!!!!’ Lee fell off Jeffery, as more symbiotes ripped out of his back.

Jeffery yelled, "That's enough! I'll fight you alone if you stop hurting my friend."

The Shadow laughed, “Oh, you crack me up… how is this, you fight one of my new symbiotes, and if you win, I’ll leave. But if you lose, I shall have your mind!” The Shadow stopped, and Lee passed out.

"Fine, but I get to pick the Symbiote I fight ok?" Asked Jeffery.

Then four of the nine symbiotes that are there started to go unstable and merge into one to keep stable.

“Fine, Anti-Venom, Carnage, Toxin, Scream, Hybrid. Step forward.” The Shadow ordered.

The Symbiotes stepped forward. Jeffery said, "I will fight the symbiote known as Hybrid."

The Shadow nodded, “The rest of you, leave.” Every other symbiote left.

Jeffery and Hybrid got into fighting stances ready to engage.

Author's Note:

BOOM!!! The other Symbiotes are IN!!!

Check out Jeffery in 'Displaced Spider'!