• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 13,991 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 13,991

Its A Girl!

{Third POV}

Lee had finished the fifth chapter of the tome, when he heard a hollow laugh.

“The heck?” Asked, his and Twilight’s voices in sync.

The Symbiote jumped off the bed and wandered to the sound. He trotted out of the room, to find a floating pony shadow in a cloak.

“I’m gonna need better webs for this…” Him and the sleeping pony murmured.

Lee kept to the dark parts of the castle, but yellow eyes shot him a glare.

“Crud…”


{Somewhere In The Castle}

There was a light thud, followed by a groan as a young woman appeared from nowhere. "Satané, that stings," she moaned, using the nearby wall to stand.

Rubbing her head, she looked around. It was very familiar surroundings. "Well, in the Castle of the Two Sisters this time, eh?" She shrugged. "Could be worse, I suppose. Might as well take a look around. What's the worst that could happen?"

She stopped midstride after those words left her mouth. "Merde, I hope I didn't just jinx myself there." With that thought, the woman proceeded deeper into the ancient castle.

“WHAT THE!?” The sound of Lee being slapped around could be heard.

“You… DIE!!!” Yelled the Shadow.

“What did I do to you!”

There was a crash, followed by the black suited Twilight flying towards the woman.

"Woah!" she yelled, catching them and bracing herself from getting slammed. "Whew, that could have really been bad," the woman joked.

The symbiote looked at the woman with surprise, “W-what?” They spoke.

The Shadow looked to them in weak interest.

“If you help the beast, then you are an… Enemy.”

"Oh, va au diable," the woman swore at the shadow. She looked at the pony in her arms with a small smirk. "So what're you supposed to be? Spider-mare?"

Lee’s eyes widened, then he mumbled that he wasn’t a mare, then he jumped out of her arms, “If you have to know, I’m Venom.”

The shadow tried shooting at the two, but Lee webbed the ceiling, and the woman, then proceeded to pull them both up.

"Holy!" she shouted in surprise at being yanked up. "Warn me next time!"

“There wasn’t any time! Who are you anyway!” The two voices asked, holding onto the ceiling.

"Name's Kat. You?"

“Lee. Or Venom if you prefer.”

"Why do you sound like Twilight?" Kat asked.

Lee paused, there was no memory of this ‘Kat’. Heck, there wasn't any human related things in Twilights mind.

“Uhh… I- um...” Lee was cut off by the Shadow.

It cackled, “Time to see your fears.”

"Been there, done that," Kat said with a quirky smile. "Got anything original? Because, I mean, come on! A shadow creature showing others their worst fears? It's been so overdone, darling." Lee snickered at her comment.

“So true…” Lee rolled his eyes.

The Shadow sighed.

“You want original? I’ll give you...original.” The Shadow’s eyes turned white. It’s body began to warp, and distort, a second him appeared, and did the same thing. One began to take a human form, while the other took a more pony form. After a couple seconds, the process was complete. In front of Lee and Kat, were two exact copies.

Lee’s mask did the equivalent of raising an eyebrow, “What in the name of sanity?”

"I don't like where this story's going," Kat muttered, worry lining her voice.

The Shadow talked throw the two clones, “Is THIS original for you?”

"Little better," Kat admitted.

Lee looked at Kat with surprise.

The Shadow smirked with both of the doubles, then the Kat clone raised its hand, and two more of each was created.

“Thank you for the help… girl.” The other Kat said with her voice. The first Kat clone jumped high, and slammed in front of Lee, then a shriek from its throat blasted at Lee.

The symbiote yelled in pain, and jumped off of Twilight, leaving her unconscious on the floor, while Lee was as far away from the clone as possible.

Kat looked between Venom and Twilight for a moment. "...We're gonna talk about this later," she told him. "But first!" She moved quickly and slammed her fist into the clone, blasting it into the far wall. "Need to take care of these things!"

The other clones ran at Kat while Venom jumped on Twilight once more. The first Venom clone tried to punch Kat. She spun on her heel, ducking below the Venom clone before slamming her knee into its stomach.

Venom winced, he didn’t want that to- wait, he was a parasite, it would hurt Twilight… All the more reason not to make her mad. The second Kat clone tried jumping Kat, but Venom used his webs to pull the fate closer to him, before summoning the weapon that brought him to this world. The Black Scythe. It appeared out of nowhere, and into his(or Twilight’s) mouth, and he cut the female Shadow mimic in half, making it go to the three remaining clones.

"Ooh, shiny," Kat smirked as she slammed a Venom's head to the floor. She curb stomped the clone out of existence a moment later. "Now start swinging so we can get out this mess."

Venom remembered the tome back at his place.

“I’ve got an idea!” Lee jumped off of Twilight, turning his form into a more human-like appearance. He was slightly taller than Kat, and held the Scythe in his right hand. The Scythe vanished, and picked up the purple unicorn in one arm. He held out his hand to Kat.

"Whatever you're planning better work," Kat told him, taking his hand. "I'm trusting you. Don't screw up."

Lee smiled, not that she could see because he had no mouth. He tossed her onto his back, held Twilight close. Lee shot a web at the other end of the hall, then pulled himself, the human Kat, and the bundle of fluff that was his host towards the room he called home.

The shadow followed them as they swung from web to web.

“You are both… Cowards!” The Shadow yelled at them as they escaped.

“I wonder why he talks so weird?” Lee asked as he set Kat down outside of the exposed secret room.

"Probably a ghost thing," Kat said, looking a little woozy. "Woah, if I had known that was your plan, I probably would have just flown."

Lee started at her. “You can what?” Wordlessly, she floated up into the air, stretching her limbs.

Lee sighed, “Whatever… that wasn't my plan, this was.” He gestured to an old book sitting on a bed.

"A book?" Kat deadpanned. "Your plan is a book?"

Lee put a hand over where his heart would be in mock hurt, “That was uncalled for… It's a magic book, one I can use.” He walked over to the bed and set Twilight down. He picked up the book, and opened it.

"You can use magic?" Kat asked, both suspicious and surprised.

“Kinda, I obtain the abilities of all my hosts, but magic is… difficult using, to say the least.” Lee explained, still looking through the large spellbook.

"Oh," she replied simply. There was a silence for a moment. "So... you're not evil, right?"

“No, I just can’t survive without a host for too long. I don’t want to die, and I don’t want Celestia to turn my into a statue… again…” Lee replied, “So what about you? Care to tell me anything yourself?”

"So you were stoned too, eh?" She quipped leaning against the wall. "Seems to be the common trope for us."

“Us? There's more!?” Asked Lee in excitement.

"Oh yeah," Kat nodded. "We're all over the place, have been for a long time. Thousands, enfer, tens of thousands of years. Displace pop up pretty much everywhere."

“Where are they?”

"Different Equestrias," she shrugged. "Haven't ya ever heard of the Multiverse?"

“I thought that was some sort of fictional thing… but we ARE in a land a talking racist ponies ruled by a sun deity. So how’d you get here?” Lee went back to reading, but still paying attention to Kat.

"You mean your universe here or how I was Displaced?"

“My universe… but also how you were… ‘Displaced’...” Lee clarified, playing with the new word.

"I came here by a random act of chance. Being Displaced, well I bought a cat from the Merchant."

Lee’s eyes widened, “The Merchant!? He sold me the Scythe!” He demonstrated by summoning the Black weapon that brought him here. “You mean every other ‘Displaced’ was sent here because of him?”

"Well, not only him. There are others, but the Merchant holds the record for the most Displaced."

Lee growled. Glaring at the black farm tool in his hand.

Lee shook his head to clear it and continued looking through the tome. “So why were you turned to stone?” Lee asked, wanting to change topic.

"Almost ripped the world apart in a psychotic rage," she answered nonchalantly.

“HAH! I was stoned because I saved a royal guard from an Ursa Major.” Lee chuckled, thinking of Celestia’s face when she saw him holding the unconscious guard. Ah, what he would give to have not been there.

"Tia can overreact when she sees something odd," Kat giggled.

Lee chuckled darkly. “It was the gloating afterwards that got my spirit crushed...” Lee stared into space.

Kat winced. "Ouch. This seems like the kinda Tia you want to keep away from until you can build up relations."

Lee smiled, “That's why I took Twilight as a host, to make sure the elements won't be used against me.” Lee turned the page and found what he was looking for, “There we go, ‘Fire Defense’!” Lee read.

"Fire? You sure that'll work?"

“Its just to draw it out, its a Shadow, all it wants is light. So we make it come to use. I studied shadow ponies before I was turned to stone. Once its near, I’ll make a dark capture seal, with that, It’ll be trapped in a dark realm for eternity.” Lee explained.

"Alright, how do we begin?"

Lee took a box of chalk out of his bookshelf, “With these.” Lee set them on the floor, and pulled out one of each. A red, white, and purple peace. He began to draw circular symbols.

Kat watched from the bed, stroking the sleeping Twilight. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Lee slapped himself, “Of course, the fire seal will attack anything unless its blood is transferred into it before the sell is on it. Would you get yours and Twilights blood? Not too much, just a bit. I think I have an old needle in the medicine box over on the wall.” He pointed to the wall, almost done using the white and purple chalk.

Kat didn't get up, instead her hand began to glow. She bit off a small bit of her thumb, letting it bleed. Kat noticed a small cut on Twilight's side from when she unconsciously fell to the floor and small blobs of blood began to float from it and Kat's own wound. "Will this do?" she asked, presenting the two blood orbs.

“Oh, I didn’t even notice that… I’ll heal her after we're done. And yes, it’ll do nicely.” Lee finished the white symbols. “Now, keep them there while I finish the seals.”

Once he was done with the red one, he proceeded to use his Scythe to cut his index finger off, “Ahh!” He hissed in pain.

Kat saw the severed limb with wide eyes. "Uhh... ow?" She said dumbly.

“Put the blood in.” Lee told Kat through gritted teeth. She did as told, though still looking a bit confused.

Lee put his other hand on the symbol, the seal glowed, and continued to glow until fire burst out.

Lee walked over to the other one, and instead of cutting another finger off, he cut the other ARM off. He screamed in pain, and Twilight stirred, but did not wake. Lee then put the only remaining arm on the symbol.

"It really takes all this for a spell?" Kat asked, uncertain about the symbiote's plan.

“I’ll regrow them once I refuse with Twilight. I’m a blob of goo, and this is sacrifice magic. I said I could use magic, but my magic comes with a price… One that I don’t actually need to pay… it just REALLY hurts.” Lee panted, “Go find him, and tell him where we are. I’ll handle the getting him in here…”

"Alright," Kat said, floating to her feet. She ran out the door and little way into the halls. "Oi! Shadow pony... creature.... thing! We're down here! Come get us ya putain de salope!"

The Shadow Pony appeared at the other side of where she was, “What did the ape call… me?”

"You heard me! ...even if it was only in French... I need to rethink my insults."

The shadow raised an eyebrow, “French? I have no idea what that... is.”

Kat deadpanned. "Prench, I cursed at you in Prench. Better?"

“What's that!?” Lee yelled out his question. “Wait, you think that there's a pony version of French!? Funny…”

"Well there is on most other worlds!" She snapped back.

Lee stayed quiet, while the Shadow Pony rushed at her.

“GET IN HERE!!!” Lee yelled.

"Imma comin!" She did a quick one-eighty and rushed back into the room.

The Shadow Pony flew into the room, but as he entered, the fire blasted him. He began drawing closer to the source, until he was right above the purple and white seal. Lee moved his remaining arm away from the seal, and a black hand came out of the symbols. It grabbed the Shadow Pony, who screamed like two year old. The hand went down with the shadow until both the hand, and the shadow where gone.

“Well…” Lee stood up and walked over to Twilight and bonded to her once more, “I’m hungry, you?”

"I could eat," Kat shrugged. "What did you have in mind?"

“I know this great Griffon restaurant, Grey’s And Lan’s Meat Palace… Its the only place open… But I think Sugarcube Corner would be too. Both lights were on.” Lee suggested.

Kat thought on it for a moment. "Let's go to Sugarcube. Just give me a moment to change."

“I’ll do that too.” Lee said, changing the form of his black suit into the dress that looked like the one Rarity made for the Gala, but black and white instead of the usual blue. “Huh, I don’t even want to know why Twilight’s dreaming about this…” Twilight’s eyes opened as if she were awake.

Kat pulled out an odd badge and pressed on it before attaching it to her jacket. There was a green flash, blinding Lee for a moment. When his sight returned, a golden furred earth pony was standing in Kat's place. "This will do nicely," she spoke with Kat's voice.

“Hm… What's your pony name? If Twilight’s memory serves me right, then Pinkie will want to meet you.”

"Pony name?" Kat asked, confused.

“Um… Never mind, your name will do.” Lee said with Twilight’s voice, “Let’s go!”


The two arrived at Sugarcube Corner in under a minute. Inside it was pretty much the pastry shop.

Mrs. Cake called, “Oh! Hello Twilight. Who's this?”

“Um… This is Kat, I’m treating her to dinner!” Lee exclaimed.

“Okay, is she staying?”

“No, she just came to visit.”

“I understand, what would you like dear?” Mrs. Cake asked.

"Whatever you recommend, Mrs. Cake," Kat said with a smile. "I'm not all that picky."

“That would be one of Pinkie’s Cupcakes. I think we have a batch out. There choclate.” Mrs. Cake said in her motherly voice. “And you?” She turned to ‘Twilight’.

“I’ll have the usual. A Strawberry Shortcake!” Twilight beamed.

"Sounds fattening," Kat smirked. "You should be careful of your figure, Twilight."

Lee murmured something about being starving and that he hasn’t eaten in a thousand years.

Mrs. Cake giggled, she trotted out of view to get there orders in. The two Displaced took the nearest seat, sitting on opposite ends of the booth.

"So..." Kat prodded. "I'm guessing you have question, hmm?"

“Yeah, first, who are you supposed to be?” Lee asked.

"Originally, I was dressed as Kat, the protagonist from Gravity Rush. But I felt a change of style was needed."

“Okay…” Lee thought about the next thing to ask. “So, once you leave, I wont be seeing you again, will I?”

“Not necessarily,” Kat said, taking out a shiny, black diamond and pushing it towards ‘Twilight’. “This is my totem, basically a Displaced calling card. By using this, you can contact me whenever you need. Whether it be for a good, ol’ fashioned beatdown or you just need somepony to talk with. I’m always just a phone call away.”

‘Twilight’ smiled, taking the totem in his/her magic. “Next, how do I make one myself?”

“It’s fairly simple,” she explained. “A totem, or token depending on who you talk to, is supposed to be something that gives other Displaced an idea about the type of person you are. As you can see, mine is a black crystal, due to my affinity for making gems with my powers. It also contains a message to others, detailing how I can help. All you have to do is to pick something that resembles you, input your message, and the Void will take care of the rest.”

“Okay…” Venom looked around. Nobody watching. Lee jumped off of Twilight, turning back to the somewhat human form, and sat down cross legged. He did a simple seal, and sacrificed his pinky finger. Hissing quietly, he used the seal to create a necklace with a white and black Scythe on it.

“Is there anything else I need?”

“A message input usually helps. Just to let them know who you are and what you could offer them,” Kat replied.

Lee thought for a second, then it hit him. “I’m Lee Connors, or if you’d like, Venom. If you need a mostly-friendly superhero to help you save the day, then I’m here. I’ll help when you need me.” Lee finished, and looked at Kate. “How do I send?”

“Let me help.” Making sure nopony was still looking, Kat proceeded to put her hoof on the middle of the table. Under her hoof, a swirling portal opened in the table. “Just drop that in there and the Void will distribute it.”

Lee jumped back onto Twilight, and dropped the new totem into the Void, and turned back into the dress.

“I’ll give you yours after dinner.” ‘Twilight’ smiled.

Just then, Mr. Cake came out of the kitchen with their orders, he looked a little disheveled.

“Here is your order Twilight…” He said, dropping off the tray of goods on the table and quickly left.

“Um… That was… Weird…” Lee commented.

“Either Pinkie is up to something, or the twins must be proving to be a problem,” Kat said, taking a small bite of her cupcakes.

“Who? What twins?”

“Oh, has that not happened yet? Oh well, wibbly wobbly timey wimey. Don’t worry about it then.”

Lee was confused. Twin? And was that a Doctor Who reference?

‘Twilight’ sighed… wait… twins… exhausted Mr. Cake…

Lee lost his appetite. “I think I know when these ‘twins’ come in.” ‘Twilight said, holding in whatever was in her stomach.

“Are you alright?” Kat asked. “You don’t look so good.”

“I’ll be fine…” Lee got Twilight’s stomach under control. “So, how are your Elements of Harmony like?” Twilight began eating her own food.

The two finished eating, and went back to the castle.


“So… This is it.” Lee stated.

Kat smiled. “It’s not a ‘goodbye’, Lee,” she giggled. “We can see each other again anytime. It’s just a ‘see ya later’.”

Lee smiled sadly, “You kinda remind me of my little sister.” He jumped off Twilight, fully restored. “Oh! I almost forgot.” Lee went into the room, grabbed two pieces of Magic chalk. One red, and one white. He drew a different seal with both. “Hey, you wouldn't happen to know anything to make this one painless, would ya?”

"I do have healing crystals that can restore immediately, but I don't think it'll remove the immediate pain."

“Thanks, I could still use that.”
Kat opened a portal and took out a green crystal. "Just break it and, boom!, instantly healed."

Lee took it, and held it under his neck. He cut his left arm off, grabbed the crystal with his remaining arm, and broke it, spreading green dust that absorbed into Lee, healing his arm. The old arm landed on the seal, dissolving at the touch. Lee slammed into the seal, “What color do you want?”

"Red?" Kat said, a little confused as to what was happening.

Lee smiled. “Well, say hello to your new friend…” Lee pulled his hand back.

In the middle of the now powerless seal, was a baby symbiote of red color.

“...Or whatever you want her to be to you… oh, and its a girl!” The black symbiote held the infant in his arms. “You wanna name her? Or shall I?” Lee teased.

Kat was staring agape, her mouth opening and closing in shock. She couldn't even form any words. Her mind had taken a vacation.

“Huh… I’ll get back to you in a bit.” He said, webbing Twilight onto the bed. “She won't be a baby for long, but she will be like a child for a while. And she will be able to do more than me! But less powerful. You’ll also have to either be the host, without her overpowering you. Her host will not be able to wear her though. You should either be the host, or use one of your crystals to house her. Listen to me, I sound like a mother telling a new babysitter how to do there job. Oh, and she’s also my totem for you. Got that?” Lee rambled.

After a few moments, Kat slowly nodded. “Uh… huh…”

“Now, what ya gonna name’ er?” Lee looked at Kat with sad eyes. “I’m sorry if I’m giving you a bit too much. She won't be much of a burden, I swear.” He gave her what looked like a smile.

“I won’t force you, it’s your choice.” He said.

Kat finally shook herself from her daze, going so far as to slap herself with her hoof. “Okay… okay, I’m better now.” She looked at Venom. “It’s not that I don’t want her, it just kinda came out of nowhere. I just was caught off guard and… and I sound like a teenage boy being told his girlfriend is pregnant with his child… now this feels really awkward.”

Lee blushed, “I’m not your girlfriend, and I didn’t get pregnant, I used a spell.” Lee looked at the sleeping form in his arms, “Maybe I should have told you… but, its too late, I messed up.”

“...that sounds like the excuse you give for not taking birth control,” Kat commented.

“Shut up! That's rude!” Lee growled, blushing. “Look, are you going to take her, leave her, or keep talking about childbirth?”

“Alright, alright!” Kat said, giggling away her earlier shock. “I’ll take her; she was made for me after all. Hmm, but a name… well, it should go along with Venom, just due to it--her! I said her! So… how about… ooh! Cancer! That’s a pretty name… ugly subject, but still a pretty name.”

“Cool, Cancer it is!” Lee announced. Lee gave Kat, Cancer, and backed away.

Kat poked at her new symbiote, hoping that something would happen. “Is… is there a way for her to just latch on to me or…?”

Lee walked back over to them. He touched Cancer on the forehead, and she latched onto Kat’s arm, but wasn’t long enough to go all over her body.

“She’ll be able to talk to you mentally once she learns to talk. But here’s the catch.” Lee leaned closer to Kat, “All she can do is turn into a blade, heal wounds, and turn invisible. She will learn as she grows.”

“So… like a blade arm?” Kat asked.

“Yeah, and any other kind of sharp weapon… As long as its as long as her.”

“Is she too young to be a full length sword?”

“She can be one, but not for too long. She’s still a baby, so she needs a host more than me.” Lee folded his arms, “But keep her away from high frequency soundwaves.”

“I’ll do my best to keep her safe… by the way, did you mean she turns invisible or that she can also make her host invisible?”

“When she needs to, she has camouflage, to keep her safe from prying eyes. I don’t have it, but most symbiote’s do.” Lee explained. He looked to the window. “Crap, Twilight’s exhausted and I need to get her home.”

“That was all my questions,” Kat said, noting that Cancer had receded into her jacket and had settled on her back. “Thank you for this gift, Lee. I’ll treasure her always.” She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Lee blushed, “I-I’ll s-s-see you later Kat!” He waved after picking up Twilight. He webbed to the corner of the room. “I can’t wait to help you in the future!” He yelled, leaving as fast as he could.

Kat giggled, smiling. “Ah, boys. So easy to startle ‘em.” Her symbiote shuddered on her back. “You’ll learn someday to, Cannie. Hmm… Cannie… Eh, it’ll work for now.” She opened up a portal and started walking through. “I hope he does well, who knows when we’ll need his help. Welp… allons-y!” And like that, she was gone.

{Lee’s POV}

‘Like my sister...’ I thought, hoping them well.

‘See you later, Cancer.’

Author's Note:

Let me know if any of you got his token/totem, or if you'd like to give my guy Lee you're token/totem.

I already miss Kat and Cancer, but Kat's sequel will come out, so I'm happy...

And no, I will not give everyone a symbiote. That's up to Lee.

Kat's Story: 'Gravity of the Situation'