• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 13,987 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 13,987

My New Host

{Twilight's POV}

I heard a ruckus downstairs and went to investigate...

To find everything fine.

I sighed. I went back into my room, and got in bed.

"What was it Twilight? Something wrong?" Spike asked, half asleep.

"No Spike, everything's fine. Besides, what could go wrong in Ponyville." I giggled, turning over to get some sleep.

'What could go wrong...'

-----------

{Lee's POV}

I finished the two intruders, and jumped off the last one kicking him in the head.

I was about to take them to the authorities. When my spider sense told me someone was coming... I guess...

I throw each one up, and proceeded to web them to the ceiling. I also webbed there mouths, so they didn't groan too loud.

Then I jumped where my statue was, and hoped that she was too tired to notice my color.

Twilight came into view. She did a quick once over, then went back to what I assume is her bedroom...

Huh...

I waited a little bit before moving, once I was sure she'd be in bed, I grab the three webbed-up ponies.

I carried two of them in one arm, and that unicorn in the other. I then used my web on the doorknob, twisted my wrist just the right way to open the wooden obstacle. I walked out of the library. The town was darker then I expected, just barely any light from the street lamps illuminated the area I was in. Must be nice.

I set out to find the police station so I could go about my day- er, night...

'Wait... Where's the police station? Do they even have one?'

I pondered these questions as I webbed the nearest building and pulled. I then jumped from building to building as I looked.

--------------

Nope...

Nopenopenopenopenope... NOPE!!!

No darn police department! No wonder this guys came here... I had to drag them up to Frickin' Canterlot and drop them at the barracks... THE BARRACKS!!!!!!!! Do you know how far that is? Let me give you a hint. Up the mountain, and behind the castle... Ugh...

I finished cleaning up and went to my secret lair... in the Castle of the two sisters... What. One of my hosts helped build the place, she practically designed the place... 'Wait, if she made the blueprints, doesn't that mean she DID design the place? Then why wasn't she credited!?'

I was so distracted, I almost forgot to find a host. I zipped back to Golden Oaks(I read the sign, I'm not stupid), and went in. She was the most powerful Unicorn of her time, I felt it. Like my spider-sense, I feel magic. So when I felt the magic of the filly(Eww, I would never), I knew she was.

I stood outside her window and peered in. Twilight was still asleep, so it was my chance. I turned to liquid form and slid into the room.

I looked over unconscious form, she was so peaceful, so calm, so innocent, so. Cute...

'And so vulnerable.'

Shaking my head of that last thought, I slithered onto her.

Her eyes opened when I was almost done. she tried to scream, to struggle, but I covered her before she could try and stop me.

"Sleep..." I whisper in her mind. And she fell into blissful dreams. I know, I'm in her head.

Looks like I found my new host.

I get out of bed and head back to the window and open it up. I jump on the sill and shoot a web to a random building, I jump. 'I forgot why I loved web-slinging!'


Took me an hour, most of my energy and Twilight's, but I finally got to the castle. I totted inside to set up shop, I first found the secret entrance to my home.

It was a large barren room, with old markings on the floor. I looked for a way to see. 'Wait...'

I blink, and see everything as if it where day. Pretty much the same thing, only a bed in one corner, and a small bookshelf in the other... And everything's COVERED in dust.

I trot over to the bookshelf. Most of the things on it where books, but there where a couple of oddity's: a music box, a purple gemstone, a pony skull(No idea how that got there), an old jar containing the remains of an experiment, and a box of purple, red, and white chalk. I look for something specific. Once I found it, I took out an old tome I was glad survived. I jump on the bed(after brushing off most of the dust), and read the title: Sacrifice Magic: A Beginners Guide.

That may have been the title, but the magic wasn't bad... if you have regenerating abilities. The spells cost an arm or a leg, but I can spar a few. What, did you think I'd hurt anypony?

'Still don't like saying it.'

I open the first page and begin reading, wondering what I forgot...