• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 14,002 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 14,002

Pinkie and Toxin: Let Me In I- *ZAP*

{Third PoV}

Lee jumped out of the purple and black vortex, stone tablet in hands. He set it down on a table. Wiping away a tear.

Shaking his head, he called out, “Sparkle-Butt! I’m home!”

After a moment, Twilight came trotting down the stars. “You were gone?”

Lee chuckled, “Are you serious? I’ve been gone for…” He looked at the clock, “Ten… Minutes…” He face-palmed.

“What’s that?” She asked, pointing at the Dragon encyclopedia.

“Something I want you to study. I think it's the key to beating Carnage.”

Twilight brightened up at that. She ran to it, picked it up with her magic, and teleported.

Lee chuckled and went up into the bedroom and set up a place. He pulled out all his Token’s from Twilight’s saddlebag. A black crystal, a flip phone with a spiderman symbol on it, a pendant, a charm, a black orb, a fang, and the tablet. Lee wondered how Cancer, his first kid was.

Lee shook the thought off as he looked them over. He had met many friends, but could he really call them that? He barely knew them! And they him! If they knew all the horrible things he had done, none of them would even give him a glance other than to kill him. He feared the Gunvolt would figure him out, but to his relief, the guy just forced his help on the ex-human. If they knew about his past, or what he did to his enemy’s. Even Twilight, the closest pony he’d been to for years would hate him.

Lee sighed, and looked at Twilight. He felt butterflies in his stomach as a blush crossed his face. His eyes widened, and he looked away.

‘I can’t fall again...’


Toxin and Pinkie stood together, preparing to find Bon Bon’s killer.

“Do you know who it is?”

‘No.’

“Do we have a power to help us track the killer?”

‘Nope.’

“Do we have any clue? Or are we going to wing it?”

‘YES! Don’t you just love it!?’

Pinkie thought for a moment, then smiled. She giggled.

The two were outside. Toxin stay’d in the party mare’s blood stream. They wandered for a bit, then it hit Pinkie! The morgue! She and Toxin could search for clues there! And with Pinkie’s ability to pop out of nowhere, she trotted into the police station.

Act cool!’ Toxin said, sounding sick. She realized she should have warned him.

Pinkie nodded. She walked up to the receptionist's desk, placed her right foreleg on the counter, and spoke in a mock private detective from an old movie. It sounded like she was trying to sound old and gruff, but sounded silly, “Would ya mind takin me tah see da body of a miss Bon Bon?”

The stallion on the other side had been reading a magazine. He didn’t move it to see who it was, he most likely didn’t care. Not that the two airheads could tell.

“Relationship to the victim?”

“Long time friend!”

He didn’t move the magazine and sighed, “Only family can see the body.”

Pinkie was shocked, “But we were really close! I’m Pinkie Pie!”

The stallion finally moved the reading material to look at the mare, “Oh! Then by all means! Get the buck out…” He deadpanned.

Pinkie was shocked.

She trotted out the door, then after ten seconds later went back in.

She spoke as if an old lady, “I’m here to see my niece, Bon Bon. I heard tha-” Before she could continue, the stallion grabbed a taser from under his desk and shot Pinkie with it. She yelped, sparks flying off her body, and she flew out of the station. And he still didn’t put down the magazine.

“That’s it!” Pinkie said.

Toxin took that as his cue. He crawled out of her bloodstream and covered her from head to hoof.

“Shall we?” They spoke in sync. They nodded, and slammed into the wall, and disappeared. ‘Stealthy-stealthy time!’

The two crawled on the ceiling and into the morgue.


The library was getting stuffy, and Twilight, with her newly appointed outdoor spirit, was getting restless.

‘You need some fresh air. That’s a side effect. I make you miserable when I need a stretch. Let’s get these powers kicking up so we don’t lose sync.’

Twilight sighed, “This better not happen often.”

With that, Lee fused with Twilight. And what Lee called the ‘Venom-Link’ was established. Venom slipped out the window after leaving a note for Spike telling him she went to see Pinkie(Because even if she denies it, Spike will most likely shrug it off as her being Pinkie Pie and playing a game).

They swung from web to web. They were passing the marketplace when a pony Twilight knew as ‘Rose Luck’ turned her head in their direction. Venom jumped behind a building just in time.

‘Carful! That pony almost spotted u-’ Lee was cut off as a pony shouted the horror, the horror. She then proceeded to faint. The ponies around her started looking around, and they eventually saw Venom.

They all screamed in fear(which when a full-grown stallion did so in a higher pitch than even Daisy, Lee almost lost the link as he mentaly cackled).

One of them yelled, “That must have been the one who killed Bon Bon!”

Another one stepped forward, “Yeah! I happened to like her!”

A mob formed, all carrying pitchforks and torches. “Bu- but…” Twilight was stunned. Were they all like that? Was she like that? Were her friends like that? She didn’t have much time to think about it as the mob began throwing random stuff at them.

‘I know I should be a bit more concerned about your safety, I have to ask: Where the fuck did they get the pitch fork!?’

Twilight sprung into action as she jumped off the building and webbed another one and escaped sight. Lee turned into a necklace with a Scythe.

The crowd rounded the corner and stopped seeing the purple mare.

“Where did it go!?” One of them asked.

“Yeah, we need to get rid of it!”

Twilight coughed, sweat began to trickle down her face, and she started to shake. She gulped, “I- I th-th-think it w-w-went tha-that w-way…” She pointed in the opposite way of the library. The group paused, and turned their heads in the direction. Five seconds passed, and the crowd charged the at where Twilight pointed.

Twilight sighed in relief. She turned towards the library and headed off. Once she returned, she went into her room and sat on her bed. Lee was quiet, and seemed to be resting.

“Does this happen a lot?” She asked, feeling a pang of guilt for how she reacted when they first met.

‘Kind of. Mostly fear and terror, and less kill the monster… it was probably one of the more peaceful meetings with ponies I’ve ever had. Heck, even Clover was worst than you.’ Lee said. Twilight raised an eyebrow.

“Clover? Who’s that?”

Lee stayed quiet. Then spoke in a tired and weary manner, ‘My biggest mistake… Let’s leave it at that...’

Twilight wanted to know more, but didn’t press. Clover… That name sounded familiar. She would have to ask Lee about this ‘Clover’. But right now, she needed to study the tablet, and hopefully not be disturb-

A loud and persistent knocking was heard. Twilight moaned.

‘Go get it, I’ll stay here.’ Lee jumped off Twilight and turned into his bipedal form and walked into the bathroom. Whatever reason he’d need to go in there was beyond her.

The purple mare stood up and trotted to the front door and opened it with her magic. What she saw made her eyes wide.

“Uh…” She so smartly said.

Author's Note:

Five things, first, who do you think is there? Because I don't even know...

Second, I did a crossover(They are fun!) with Alduin. I forgot the story, so just try and find it until I remember it.

Third, Pinkie got tasered due to fourth wall breaking in another story. Worry not, for she may die by another symbiote. Wait, that makes ME worry. But I might kill off any character I like, so be warned. I mean, I killed Bon Bon.

Fourth, who is this Clover? And why does Lee say that s/he's his biggest mistake? I'll give you a hint, SHE is cannon in the show, but has never been seen. The first person to comment the correct answer will gain my ever lasting admiration, and maybe can cannon a ship in the story. Twi and Pinks are off limits though. Anyone else is fare game.

And Fifth, I might not be as fast with my updates, so please don't be mad. I love you all! And thank you for the 200 likes!