• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 258 Views, 8 Comments

Monster Inside - SharpEdges05



It has been exactly 5 months since Pinkie has killed Rainbow Dash, and she's fighting against herself to end her insanity.

  • ...
13
 8
 258

Horrid Memories

Pinkie stood there, smiling wickedly. "Pinkie?? Why??" Said the voice below her. It was weak, but that was normal for a dying pony to sound weak. "P-pinkie. Please.", pleaded the voice, desperately. Pinkie frowned, and plunged the knife in Rainbow Dash's chest.

Pinkie Pie sat up. She had fallen asleep at her friend, Twilight Sparkle's house. The purple Alicorn waved goodbye as she said,"See you later, Pinkie!" Pinkie eagerly bounced all the way home. When she got to Sugarcube Corner, she flipped the sign around so it said "Closed" When everypony was gone, a maniacal little voice stirred to life. "Pinkie, who is it this time?", asked the voice, laughing.
"No cupcakes today.", said Pinkie Pie to herself. She heard the voice gasp, and say "No cupcakes?!!" Ignoring the voice, she walked to the very side of the shop. There was a saloon-style double door. She went through it, and walked down. The more she walked, the darker it got, and the little voice started taking control with every step. Finally, she arrived at the bottom. Blood stains were everywhere, and on a coat rack made out of bones from a mare or two, there was her dress. The words "Life is a Party" was scrawled across the wall.

Out of the corner of her twitching eye, she saw the Rainbow Dash plush she had made. She went over to it, grabbed it, and stared it.
She looked at it as looking for emotion on this little doll, but there was only coal-dark eyes, full of emptiness.
"Well, are we going to start yet?" , asked the voice. Still sympathetically staring at the doll, Pinkie mustered all her sanity, and said no.
"No?!", said the voice, astonished. Pinkie defiantly strutted up, and out of the basement. Pinkamena just assumed it was Pinkie's little bit of sanity. But, truth be told, Pinkie just couldn't do it. Not with the memories. It wasn't her self-conscious, it was the memories. They were too painful, too much to bear. Pinkie ran, ran right to the small pond, and stared at herself for a long time.